Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Mommy/wine ‘culture’ is the new polite way of excusing alcoholism in my opinion. 😡 Not necessarily applying this to Shawn since I have never had a personal interaction with her, but I had a former co-worker who admitted that she drank a bottle of wine daily since it was more socially acceptable than liquor. ☹️  Much love to those who’ve had this struggle either directly or indirectly, just hate seeing this kind of thing made into a joke with that ridiculous glass. Sorry for the rant!

• Like 10

44 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

She really is a beauty and fashion maven!

Dirty is the new black, or something. 😏

• Laugh 6

6 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Nick Chavez came, and "flocked" Antonella with his hair volumizing cream. I felt sorry for her. No makeup (I think she had removed it with one of those cleansing cloths they were selling) and awful hair.

I noticed that Nick did NOT flock Shawn. They were all kissy-huggy when he came on the set, but he didn't touch her hair.

Ant looks like a tiny little peanut next to Nick and Shawn.

Third pic: Shawn looks very aggressive there -- it scared me at first when I was watching it -- but it turned out that she was doing was a high five with Ant.

misc pics QVC Antonella Nester hair flocked Nick Chavez 8-30-19.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger Nick Chavez and Antonella Nester 8-30-19.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger high five with Antonella Nester 8-30-19.jpg

I'm getting a VERY mean girl vibe here from Suckie Sue.  Seriously.  Just when I think I can't loathe and despise her any more than I already do.  And shame on QVC for promoting her bad behavior.  WTF QVC PTB?

• Like 8

she is yelling at Antonella again!  Antonella isn't able to figure out the chat from what I was able to understand.

Ms. Poupouri Sue loves showing off so much, it is surprising Nick did not flock her hair.

IMO that was because MS. Sh_ _ _y Sue was wearing a fall (hairpiece)!  If you notice in the pic above, the hair over her left ear appears to be slicked back and then the hairpiece covers it.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

That first pic of Ant is either hysterically funny or awfully sad.  I don't know whether to laugh or cry.  The pic of that idiot with the big glass should be titled "Aren't I cute?  Aren't I clever?"

Aren't I cute?  Aren't I clever?

See you on my next show -- or maybe never.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Skunky really needs to refrain from saying she uses this or that product!  If she wants sales, that is! 

If she is telling the truth for a change, she is living proof the whatever do not work!  

In the repulsive picture of her with the wine glass (is she going to spit/hurl?) there are very deep furrows in her forehead and eye area.  Looks more like what a 75 year old might have.

That picture was obviously taken by Chief Enabler, Joe Schmoe.

Edited by rosethorn · Reason: spelling
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 5

4 hours ago, rosethorn said:

Skunky really needs to refrain from saying she uses this or that product!  If she wants sales, that is! 

If she is telling the truth for a change, she is living proof the whatever do not work!  

In the repulsive picture of her with the wine glass (is she going to spit/hurl?) there are very deep furrows in her forehead and eye area.  Looks more like what a 75 year old might have.

That picture was obviously taken by Chief Enabler, Joe Schmoe.

Well, at least we can tell she hasn't gotten Botox injections in her forehead. I think she just shot some straight into her addled brain instead.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 4

She posted a "date night" pic on IG, and she looks awful! I wasn't sure if we were allowed to post Joe on here, so I erred in the side of caution. Go check it out. It's positively frightening!

• Like 2
  • Surprise 4

12 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

She posted a "date night" pic on IG, and she looks awful! I wasn't sure if we were allowed to post Joe on here, so I erred in the side of caution. Go check it out. It's positively frightening!

Ewww, she does look like crap. Not sure either if we could post that one, since Joe is in it. He probably wouldn't want us to, because he looks like shit too.

But here are two pics of Shawn all by her little self, from her Instagram video promoting the beauty show. I took two because I couldn't decide which one was uglier. She looks like a stereotypical mean office manager. "You are THREE MINUTES LATE coming back from your break, Miss Smith!"

misc pics Shawn Killinger glasses slicked back hair 1 8-31-19.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger glasses slicked back hair 2 8-31-19.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 2

I thought she was tied to home when she wasn't working because of all her responsibilities to her parents, well that is what she says anyway.  Isn't that why she and Joe went to some posh place in NY and are heading to Puerto Rico sometime soon?  She seems to be away from home quite a bit.  Does she ever tell the truth?  Does she know what the truth is?

• Like 9

7 hours ago, Taffy Apple said:

I thought she was tied to home when she wasn't working because of all her responsibilities to her parents, well that is what she says anyway.  Isn't that why she and Joe went to some posh place in NY and are heading to Puerto Rico sometime soon?  She seems to be away from home quite a bit.  Does she ever tell the truth?  Does she know what the truth is?

No.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 6

Her glasses look enormous in that shot!

I sometimes wonder whether she and Joe really take all of those trips she says they "plan" or whether some of them are just talk.  She could post pics of any palm trees online, and how would we know?  That might be one of her amusing pastimes while she and Joe are really at home watching soaps on TV.

• Laugh 4

2 hours ago, Lura said:

Her glasses look enormous in that shot!

I sometimes wonder whether she and Joe really take all of those trips she says they "plan" or whether some of them are just talk.  She could post pics of any palm trees online, and how would we know?  That might be one of her amusing pastimes while she and Joe are really at home watching soaps on TV.

With one of these glasses.  Full.

image.png.79c3836a75a01eab1ed6eb7f5c834251.png

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3

Wonder if they still plan to go to Puerto Rico? It's hurricane season. PR was lucky with Dorian, but they may get hit badly with the next one.

• Like 3

On 8/29/2019 at 11:37 PM, LeeDenny said:

Does her hair every not look filthy?

Well, everyone knows showering,  shampooing, hand washing and brushing teeth are not her strong points. She's admitted to all the above at one time or another on camera.  Lovely isn't it?

2 hours ago, Benji said:

Her face and mouth look so dirty in this picture. Blech ! 😝

Did you take a good look at her lower legs near the feet? 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Wollstonecraft said:

Well, everyone knows showering,  shampooing, hand washing and brushing teeth are not her strong points. She's admitted to all the above at one time or another on camera.  Lovely isn't it?

Oh, why did I look ?  🤮

• Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Does SK have a dog -- other than Joe,  I mean?  Maybe it licks her from time to time, and she considers that to be enough.

• Laugh 6

5 hours ago, Wollstonecraft said:

She stopped the self-tanner right below the ankle, didn't she?

• Laugh 6

She's so very, very busy and stressed caretaking, she had back-to-back nights out for Big Joe's birthday.  Why can't her minions see how hypocritical and insincere she is??

• Like 9
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 2

On 8/31/2019 at 9:48 AM, LeeDenny said:

She really is a beauty and fashion maven!

she is VILE!  Is this store identifiable?  Security camera?  

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, rosethorn said:

she is VILE!  Is this store identifiable?  Security camera?  

I think somebody said she was at Costco. There are a lot of 2018 blogs saying Costco sold it.

https://vinepair.com/booze-news/costco-giant-wine-glasses/

Amazon has it too, for $339.99. I couldn't find it on the Costco website. One of the 2018 blogs said it was $79.99 at Costco.

Yahoo said it wasn't on the Costco website but was available in the stores for $99.99.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/costco-sells-46-inch-tall-174243781.html.

misc pics Shawn Killinger wine Costco gant wine gaacosto-internal-cork.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger wine giant wine glass dislay in Costco 2018.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 4

Last night I dreamed about Skunky.  She was in the bathtub, and when she was finished, wet mud slid down the drain.  Then she was dressed but yelling at some man (Joe?) and screaming "What are we going to do?" over and over.  They had to call a plumber to unclog the drain pipe.  I remember wondering where all that mud had come from.

Edited by Lura · Reason: LYING ON MY BACK -- TYPO
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 11

The LOGO sheer top with the ribbon trim has GOT to be nominated for worst of the year. 

When Shawn was wearing this monstrosity Lori looked over at her and said "Don't tuck that in!" and Shawn told her she hadn't - that it's all here.  Shawn had front tucked a prior blouse. 

Edited by rocketinu
  • Like 3
  • Surprise 2

Shawn's favorite kind of show -- she gets to sit down and put her feet up on the furniture.

How did she draw Labor Day duty? The bosses must be mad at her, LOL.

misc pics Shawn Killinger feet on furniture selling big TV 9-02-19.jpg

• Like 4
  • Surprise 2

Perfect pic, perfect comment, Coffeecup.  That show, whatever it was, was tailor made for The Skunk,  We should collect every pic we can of her loafing on air, complete with the date and the show, and send them off to the QVC bigwigs.

Tonight she whitened her teeth on air, then showed up for the next show wearing cranberry-colored lipstick, which made her teeth look white as snow.  What an attention grabber!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 1

See her Vanderbilt shirt - that is one of many she bought years ago and told the viewers "I buy shirts so people think I went to that College."  Joe's hair is now blond, let's see, Killinger's, Joe's, Antonella's - all blond.  I feel so sorry for Antonella, she will be on tonight on that Dare to Share thing stupid QVC did for Killinger.  Joe the Schmoe always has on his white t-shirt.  Poor thing.  I believe SK is getting meaner on air - someone has given her great latitude and power.

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, MayfairCathie said:

See her Vanderbilt shirt - that is one of many she bought years ago and told the viewers "I buy shirts so people think I went to that College."  Joe's hair is now blond, let's see, Killinger's, Joe's, Antonella's - all blond.  I feel so sorry for Antonella, she will be on tonight on that Dare to Share thing stupid QVC did for Killinger.  Joe the Schmoe always has on his white t-shirt.  Poor thing.  I believe SK is getting meaner on air - someone has given her great latitude and power.

Someone certainly has, and I wish we could solve that mystery. Her coworkers probably know, but they won't talk, due to nondisclosure agreements.

• Like 6

Last night, when she was with Lori, presenting that paint splash relaxed cowl neck top, her fidgety, aloof demeanor, markedly restrained input (for her!) and goofy dancing was yet again oozing an indifference and disdain toward the very items she's wearing. She gushes on when she loves an Isaac piece!

And what's with her facial makeup lately--summer is actually not yet over. She's going goth using too much white blush powder. She looks puffy and distracted/ absent more than usual.

Edited by Ham On Wry · Reason: left out something
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

SK opened that teeth whitening show with the most studied eloquence and drama that she had to think hard before every word.  "Now, ... this product ... is ... one ... of the MOST ... a-MA-ZING .......... uh ... and NECESSARY ... and INCREDIBLE ... items ... I ... will ... EVER ... present to you!"  I thought "HUH?  I must have the wrong show.  I thought this was about a tooth whitener."  I swear that some biggie has had a stern talk with her, and she was trying desperately to put out, yet it sounds like she went back to lounging shortly afterwards.  SK is one disgusting mystery.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

She actually looks decent in that Sam Edelman dress. She said she's wearing a medium but could have worn a small. A small would have been too tight on her. Just confirms that there's no way she's a size 2. 

• Like 11

21 minutes ago, Benji said:

She actually looks decent in that Sam Edelman dress. She said she's wearing a medium but could have worn a small. A small would have been too tight on her. Just confirms that there's no way she's a size 2. 

It is a lovely dress. She maybe even could have worn a large. It looks like the waist is creeping up on her. I don't know why people get so hung up on sizes. Everyone can see your actual size; it doesn't shrink or grow if you put on different sized clothing.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

4 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

It is a lovely dress. She maybe even could have worn a large. It looks like the waist is creeping up on her. I don't know why people get so hung up on sizes. Everyone can see your actual size; it doesn't shrink or grow if you put on different sized clothing.

That's what I thought too. The sleeves and the hemline also looked a little short on her. But, god forbid she wear a large ! 😨

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5

This cosmetics presentation makes me never want to wear makeup ever again, they even made Ade look ghoulish.

Edit to rant some more: loving how this show has been on air for months now and people still have no idea which camera to look into (poor Algenist OAP looking very deer in headlights, having to angle her body toward the camera). 

Also the obligatory glass of “wine” that Shawn typically makes sure we know it’s really ginger ale or apple juice but she’ll have a real glass once she’s off air. 🙄

Edited by DavidsApronStrings
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 2

I thought the dress belonged on a garden trellis - I thought it was ugly and fitted her personality.  Also those yellow hooves she is wearing are too big.  QVC has the worst clothes and shoes I have ever seen.  I bet she was trying to act demure because of the vendor who looked 107 years old.  Then they bring out a model in dirty jeans wearing $129 shoes.  Who runs this clown car?  I see Antonella is back, I thing I will send her donkey's ears and a tail to go with the rest of her body - one dumb ass.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7

Dare to share...is this a twice a week thing now?  I guess they're trying to be all wacky and stuff, but it's not coming off that way.  Just annoying, gross and nasty.  

Ant needs to step back from the camera.  That close-up with the blinding choppers...not so good.  On my TV, they looked like giant chiclets gum dipped in white out/liquid paper.

Was Shawn using a non-Q product make-up remover cloth?  I might be wrong, but it looked to me like a popular drug store brand (blue package).  If so, why not use one of the many brands sold there.  Not a big deal...just an observation.

• Like 4

This teeth whitening discussion...not buying it.  If I recall, I think this brand/pen says it can't be used on dental crowns, caps, etc., however, I think I heard them say tonight that you can.  Which one is it?

I can't see that blinding white smile coming from a pen like that.  Shawn mentioned there's no excuse for not having a white smile, however, she mentioned she had it done several times professionally at a dental office...$$.  Maybe that pen would help with maintenance, but I can't see it producing the "liquid paper" results.  Ant said she's never worn braces...that's pretty amazing since her teeth look almost perfect.  She said her bottom teeth were crooked.  If so, can't tell.  

All dental work is extremely expensive.  I despise going to the dentist.  I never fear the pain, I always fear the bill!  I don't have dental insurance at work (although most plans hardly cover that much $$ anyway).   At my last appointment, I dropped $500 just for one visit.  Ugh!  I also had a failed root canal in the past ( $3,000 -- the whole works...procedure, post, crown, etc., etc.).  It lasted only four years!  It had to be pulled.  Good-bye tooth!  $3,000 gone.  Now I have a missing tooth to be replaced (can't see it in back).  Oh Joy!  Can't wait to deal with that.  I wore braces as a kid and fear shifting teeth.  Dental rant now over.

• Sad 3

I noticed tonight that I'm beginning to act like Pavlov's dogs.  I see Shawn's face, and I automatically click the set off.  I should keep her on like others of you do so I could make fun of her, but for some reason my finger hits the OFF button.  I need retraining.  Please instill in me the courage to face her for longer than two  seconds.  Assure me that the _itch won't bite.  She is laughable, but there's something scary about her.  I think it's her deceptive smile and the fact that it's only a mask to hide what's really on her mind.  She's like the big, bad wolf in Little Red Riding Hood.  Behind that smile is a grinning, drooling monster.  How do you know that she won't burst through the TV screen and devour you?

No, I haven't been drinking.  I think I'll go to sleep now -- with the lights on. 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 4

6 minutes ago, Lura said:

I noticed tonight that I'm beginning to act like Pavlov's dogs.  I see Shawn's face, and I automatically click the set off.  I should keep her on like others of you do so I could make fun of her, but for some reason my finger hits the OFF button.  I need retraining.  Please instill in me the courage to face her for longer than two  seconds.  Assure me that the _itch won't bite.  She is laughable, but there's something scary about her.  I think it's her deceptive smile and the fact that it's only a mask to hide what's really on her mind.  She's like the big, bad wolf in Little Red Riding Hood.  Behind that smile is a grinning, drooling monster.  How do you know that she won't burst through the TV screen and devour you?

No, I haven't been drinking.  I think I'll go to sleep now -- with the lights on. 

Just keep repeating to yourself: It's only a movie ... It's only a movie ...

• Laugh 2

I'm having a really hard time watching her too.  The DTS is TMI and too in your face. The tween hair, harsh makeup, tacky readers and bad attitude is turning me off. I need to be refreshed at this point. 

• Like 9

Dare to Share makes me miss Beauty IQ. I thought Alberti and Sandra were fine together and honestly, I’d rather have beauty care tips from someone with skin like Sandra’s than Shawn or Ant. Shoot, even Alberti has better skin (or airbrushing).

• Like 4