Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

7 minutes ago, AnnaCody said:

It's not their weight.....it's Caro's inability to dress appropriately and tell the truth about the sizes she has on....with David it's his silly dancing and facial expressions while stuffing his face with such an overweight demeanor.*

*apologies to my High School English teacher 🙃

exactly 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

OUCH!  Guess I weigh too much to be on this forum.  I'm very surprised everyone here is at such ideal weights.

The only time I will bring up weight or size. QVC prides itself on fashion ,for all shapes and sizes. Yet Jane will come out with a jacket on, that you can clearly see, she can not button the bottom. She looks like she has a straight jacket on. She will look into the camera and say she is a small. What message does that give out? I will always call that BS OUT.

Edited by Watcher25
  • Like 13

12 hours ago, AuntCarol said:

Ooh, Martha threw some giant shade tonight!  Shawn was showing Martha's jeans with the embroidery and she said “Here’s the poppy and here’s the Clee-matis”. Martha says “ I love the Clem-ma-‘tis”. Shawn said “I always call it Clee-matis”. Martha said “A lot of people do....the ones who don’t know how to say it correctly”. Shawn didn’t catch it and she said “What?”  So Martha repeated it with a little chuckle.  Oh I was hoping someone else heard because I immediately thought of you guys!

Please to check out SK’s latest IG post - a montage of photos of Martha S. With a quiz question on “what’s the trend you see here?” - A major “suck up” move if I ever saw one.....Martha sees through you honey like a screen door!  😉

• Like 3
  • Laugh 9

4 hours ago, Thumper said:

Wait. Kate Middleton -- fake hair???  I'm out of the loop.  What's the scoop (and I assume drah-ma) about that???

You can sometimes see the demarkation between her hair & the fake. I only started looking for it because it was reported that she used falls & extensions, and the palace, which rarely bothered to respond to stories like that, issued a strong denial. So basically they were confirming it; why else just not keep quiet about it which was their SOP until then. 

4 hours ago, Burly said:

That’s the Future Queen Of England’s reputation you’re besmirching! Katherine has enough on her plate with that Meghan snapping at her heels without fake news about wearing a syrup thankyou! 😀

Oops did not mean to offend the possible future queen consort. I hope I am not sent to the Tower!! MM snapping at her heels - lol!! If this were medieval times, I think she would insist that Harry fight it out for the throne. Real life soap opera y'all have got going on there on your side of the pond 😄 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

going to have to look at photos of kate middleton.......I know so many people who are avid watchers. not moi.

And--- say what you will but I thought ShonnieSue looked better than usual tonight when I saw a bit of her and Isaac.

Oh God even more a trainwreck than usual with Isaac....

Biting the hand that feeds her:  "Don't you think a month-long birthday is too much?"

The "travel savant":  "What and where is Micronesia?"  "Is Biarritz in Italy?"

Then the two of them go to town with their stupid word pictures:  "Her name is Sophie but everyone calls her "Soph".  She goes to the French Open...."  IM chimes in with:  "And she has a daughter----" before being interrupted by Skunk who is insulted that her fantasy woman is a mother.  

• Like 2
  • Laugh 7
  • Sad 1

"I don't mean to gross you out but on my days off I don't shower.  My husband says that not showering isn't an option...."

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 7

23 minutes ago, Bronx Babe said:

"I don't mean to gross you out but on my days off I don't shower.  My husband says that not showering isn't an option...."

Well the Beekman "Brothers" are used to the smell of goats.

• Laugh 13

1 hour ago, Bronx Babe said:

Either she mangled her English again (a definite possibility), or hubby is not pleased when she's smelly and dirty. If skipping a shower is not an option, that means he said she has to take a shower every day. Or did she mean to say "not showering is an option," meaning he's okay with her not taking daily showers? She might have gotten her "not's" mixed up. Certainly she has "knots" on her mind, since she ties them in everything she can.

Re the above comments on her being childish and repeatedly mentioning not showering for shock value, that's possible. She's a brat and she likes to mess with people. So I took the bait again, LOL. I'm sitting here talking her her not showering.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 8

15 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

OUCH!  Guess I weigh too much to be on this forum.  I'm very surprised everyone here is at such ideal weights.

I don't really think Carolyn Gracie is that fat!!  Not likely she will keel over for carrying 25-30 extra pounds.  And I like Carolyn.  Yes, I said it.  She doesn't annoy me like lots of others.  

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, AuntCarol said:

I don't really think Carolyn Gracie is that fat!!  Not likely she will keel over for carrying 25-30 extra pounds.  And I like Carolyn.  Yes, I said it.  She doesn't annoy me like lots of others.  

Also, I've seen a couple of these people in person when I visited the Q 6 or 7 years ago.  I met Angel Smedley and she looked like a large to me of maybe an XL.  And I met Jean Bice.  She looked like a 2x maybe.  I was really surprised.  So maybe Carolyn does wear a large.  I could see her wearing a size 16.  JMHO.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

8 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Either she mangled her English again (a definite possibility), or hubby is not pleased when she's smelly and dirty. If skipping a shower is not an option, that means he said she has to take a shower every day. Or did she mean to say "not showering is an option," meaning he's okay with her not taking daily showers? She might have gotten her "not's" mixed up. Certainly she has "knots" on her mind, since she ties them in everything she can.

Re the above comments on her being childish and repeatedly mentioning not showering for shock value, that's possible. She's a brat and she likes to mess with people. So I took the bait again, LOL. I'm sitting here talking her her not showering.

How strange that her HUSBAND has to set guidelines, rules and boundaries for the hygiene habits of his 46 year old WIFE!  🤦‍♀️

• Like 7

8 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Tonight's do-me shoes.

misc pics Shawn Killinger shoes super high heel black and tan, 1,  6-28-19.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger shoes super high heel black and tan, 2, 6-28-19.jpg

“Do-me shoes” 😆😆😆

I literally just read that and spat my tea out 😆

• Laugh 7
  • Sad 1

Perhaps it was “cute” & “quirky” when he met and courted her 7 years ago, but now it seems that it’s gotten out of hand after 6 years of marriage and he feels strongly enough to call her out on it....🚿.  I wonder how he feels about her sharing this publicly every time she’s on the air?????

• Like 6
  • Sad 3

5 hours ago, AuntCarol said:

Also, I've seen a couple of these people in person when I visited the Q 6 or 7 years ago.  I met Angel Smedley and she looked like a large to me of maybe an XL.  And I met Jean Bice.  She looked like a 2x maybe.  I was really surprised.  So maybe Carolyn does wear a large.  I could see her wearing a size 16.  JMHO.

Like Jane Treacy, Carolyn is very oddly shaped and does not look well in most of the clothes she thinks she is so "cute" in.  The Denim & Co. tops she wears look to be at least a size too small or the wrong cut for her.  Carolyn also has very pudgy hands and looks terrible when she points to things, touches the other models and when I've seen her modeling jewelry!  Her weight has nothing to do with it as she occasionally looks ok in something.  But why she insists on wearing the wrong colors, prints, cuts is beyond me.  She needs to leave the plus size models alone and let them show the clothes.  

• Like 11

56 minutes ago, Ninja Turtle said:

Perhaps it was “cute” & “quirky” when he met and courted her 7 years ago, but now it seems that it’s gotten out of hand after 6 years of marriage and he feels strongly enough to call her out on it....🚿.  I wonder how he feels about her sharing this publicly every time she’s on the air?????

Her not showering is the least of it, in my opinion.  There's plenty more to be embarrassed about where she's concerned.  If my better half acted the way she does on air, interrupting people, making rude comments, asking stupid questions, I'd be way more ticked off than knowing she shared she doesn't shower!

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

14 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

No, she said Joe told her that not showering was not an option!  Skunk's tone sounded to me like a bizarre, conflicted mix of hubris and guilt.  

She is one sick (and not in a good way) puppy. 

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Ninja Turtle said:

Then there are the times during skin cream presentations when she repeatedly lets us know Joe has "open Italian pores".

Edited by Bronx Babe
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 3

11 hours ago, AuntCarol said:

So maybe Carolyn does wear a large.  I could see her wearing a size 16.  JMHO.

Is this too off-topic?  Meghan McCain wears a twelve. 😂🤣😂🤣

• Laugh 3

11 hours ago, AuntCarol said:

I'd say a 16 would be an XL and that Caro is a 16/XL...in the tummy area anyway.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

I'd say a 16 would be an XL and that Caro is a 16/XL...in the tummy area anyway.

At any size she is a PITA !

• Like 1
  • Laugh 11

18 hours ago, Bronx Babe said:

No, she said Joe told her that not showering was not an option!  Skunk's tone sounded to me like a bizarre, conflicted mix of hubris and guilt.  

She is one sick (and not in a good way) puppy. 

I doubt if Joe said anything...he knows which side his bread is buttered on.  If he did say something, she appears to be ignoring it.  Wouldn't you like to slip in next to someone unwashed with tanner all over the soles of her feet?  She has said before her sheets have tanner all over them.  If only the nanny and housekeeper could talk!

• Laugh 4
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Taffy Apple said:

I doubt if Joe said anything...he knows which side his bread is buttered on.  If he did say something, she appears to be ignoring it.  Wouldn't you like to slip in next to someone unwashed with tanner all over the soles of her feet?  She has said before her sheets have tanner all over them.  If only the nanny and housekeeper could talk!

Maybe he sleeps in another room. And keeps the Air Innovations Max Clean Compact Air Purifier with HEPA Filter (available on 3 easy pays) right by the bedroom door to create a clean room.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 12

41 minutes ago, Toothbrush said:

This thread is screaming for a vomit reaction option.  

🤢🤮🤢

• Like 3
  • Laugh 4

2 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

Maybe he sleeps in another room. And keeps the Air Innovations Max Clean Compact Air Purifier with HEPA Filter (available on 3 easy pays) right by the bedroom door to create a clean room.

Skunk says he has major sleep problems -- tosses and turns all night.  

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Taffy Apple said:

Not to generalize about sun signs, but Joe is a Virgo so it might be hell on earth for him to be married to such a slob.

But I guess the money makes up for everything....

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

1 hour ago, Bronx Babe said:

Skunk says he has major sleep problems -- tosses and turns all night.  

Not surprised, considering who he sleeps next to! 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 7

Hi all,

Interesting that SK says hubby has sleep issues: a few years back she was lamenting and posting lots of late night photos of herself on IG about HER sleep issues, and even did a sleep study at the local hospital - of course, posting it all & the photos on IG... what a doofus.....yikes.

Bronx Babe - right on target re: the 💰, he’ll put up with a lot for that payoff....so sad.   Maybe they are perfect for each other?!?!? 😉

Have a Marvelous Monday everyone!  Love the insights!  Thanks for the ❤️ & laughs! 

☮️❤️  Cowabunga

• Like 4

She's reporting that her Mom fell then proceeded to make the whole situation about her.

• Like 1
  • Surprise 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Jaded said:

She's reporting that her Mom fell then proceeded to make the whole situation about her.

I am going to jump in here and agree that God saw a need for her to be off work today. A need to give us all a day off from her BS.

That being said I wish her mom a quick recovery. 

• Like 11
  • Laugh 3

What an odd and verrrrrry interesting FB post, notice how she says “me” instead of “us” when referring to her folks living arrangements - the “unexpected day off” even though her shows are all scheduled - read between the lines here........I sincerely hope her mother is OK and it was nothing serious - but again, all about her....and more to come????   No. Thank. You. Very. Much. 🤦‍♀️

• Like 6
  • Useful 2

Thanks but no thanks!   I sincerely do NOT want to know more about her imaginary friend “Sally”.  

I would be some sort of ticked off if my regular day of work was scheduled but I wasn’t!   Wouldn't that give you pause?

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

She really does like to blab her family's personal medical information.

For all we know these are fictitious parents with made up maladies. 

Narcissists are notorious liars. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 5
  • Laugh 1

cos she's the only person whose parent ever fell and required a trip to the hospital

just put down the phone please 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Jaded said:

Find this note very suspicious.  She just had to mention that she'd converted to Catholicism.  Why would school children be asked to pray for her?  This looks like she could have written it with her left hand or otherwise disguised handwriting to make it look childish.  After all her lies, I don't believe most of what she says.  Any priest hearing her confession must have gotten quite an earful!  Wonder what she got for penance?  Has she ever once said just what is wrong with her mother? She would talk about her "issues"  with her feet when selling Vionics about 10 years ago when I began watching QVC!  Then mobility problems when selling other products.  

Martha Stewart got a good one in when she replied to one of her stupid questions by saying taking the time for these does not sell blouses!  I was waiting for Shawn to ask Martha how often she showers but she didn't get that far when Martha cut her off with this remark.  Hopefully QVC will give her all the time she needs to care for not only her adopted child but now her two allegedly ill parents by letting her off permanently!!!

• Like 8
  • Laugh 2

3 hours ago, rosethorn said:
3 hours ago, rosethorn said:

Martha Stewart got a good one in when she replied to one of her stupid questions by saying taking the time for these does not sell blouses!  I was waiting for Shawn to ask Martha how often she showers but she didn't get that far when Martha cut her off with this remark.  Hopefully QVC will give her all the time she needs to care for not only her adopted child but now her two allegedly ill parents by letting her off permanently!!!

Yes!! rosethorn I was hoping someone else saw that smackdown from Martha, too! Kinda like, "note to QVC..."

• Like 8
  • Useful 1

21 hours ago, Jaded said:

I have shopped and watched QVC, HSN and ShopNBC from their start. Even some others that are no longer in business. I have never seen any host do and say the crap that she does. I hope her mom is ok, but I notice something. Most hosts have two Instagrams. One for QVC and the other personal. Look at the s—t she posts on her “ BUSINESS “ page ,compared to the other hosts. 

• Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • Sad 3

13 hours ago, Gam2 said:

Um, so Shawn? How’s mom? 

I'm guessing (hoping) she's OK, or there would have been a melodramatic update.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

1 hour ago, Watcher25 said:

I have shopped and watched QVC, HSN and ShopNBC from their start. Even some others that are no longer in business. I have never seen any host do and say the crap that she does. I hope her mom is ok, but I notice something. Most hosts have two Instagrams. One for QVC and the other personal. Look at the s—t she posts on her “ BUSINESS “ page ,compared to the other hosts. 

What's next?  Her politics?  Wouldn't her rants about religion and/or politics be against company policy?  Now that we know she claims to be a Catholic, she should know the Ten Commandments!  I find it bizarre she publishes anything about religion.   Is she a Roman Catholic or some strange sect calling themselves Catholics?  What would be the Church's view on her marriage to a divorced man?  Is he a Catholic?  Has the adopted child been Baptized?  All this strikes me as nothing more than another grab for attention....just as her making the big deal about being "in the mommy club."  She did say her husband "has those Italian pores" which strikes me as prejudiced against Italians (she meant "greaser").  They were not married in a church and it was strictly a civil ceremony IIRC.

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Jaded said:

I don't wish Shawn's situation with her parents on anyone; it's obvious they are in failing health.  And of course it's universally comforting for people to share their personal tragedies with other human beings -- we all do it here on these boards.  

That being said, I really am smh at these QVC shopping channel hosts who, egged on by the producers, feel it necessary to overshare every aspect of their lives in order to give potential customers the illusion they are purchasing items from "backyard neighbors".  This seems to be a phenomenally successful sales tactic.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Shawn now has close to 3,000 well-wishes re: that post.

It's good for business.

Edited by Bronx Babe
  • Like 4
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 1