Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

1 hour ago, DownTheShore said:

Ah yes,  the Chocolate Rating And Scoring Plan, as devised by a woman who thinks Godiva is the ne plus ultra of chocolate. 

Word List Triple Score

44 minutes ago, seasons said:

Those hoof covers are hideous.

Trying to think... Shittish and Frau the only hosts where it's kind of obvious they don't want to be there?

Their jobs are an interruption in their spare time.

Both need the $$$$ but neither wants to earn it.

Poor things.

Edited by Puddy
  • Like 17

3 minutes ago, BecomingLimited said:

Pee-low. Click.

Pell-oh.

No PM Style.  Just the Isaac Abuse Hour, My Pell-oh and now, Shawn's Gifts of Spite.

• Like 14

I am surprised Isaac still works with her. A few years ago they had one of his purses and she told the viewers that in the past his purses had dropped in quality and this particular purse was bringing back the quality. He was behind her with this incredulous look on his face with his hands up in the air saying "What? What?"  No jury would have convicted him for murder after that.

Edited by rocketinu
  • Like 23

6 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

I am surprised Isaac still works with her. A few years ago they had one of his purses and she told the viewers that in the past his purses had dropped in quality and this particular purse was bringing back the quality. He was behind her with this incredulous look on his face with his hands up in the air saying "What? What?"  No jury would have convicted him for murder after that.

Oh, she was just keeping it real.

Yeah, the one that lies so much, she can't keep her lies straight.

• Like 17

16 hours ago, rocketinu said:

I keep wanting someone to pull on one of her giant tassel earrings and see if her head lights up.

I doubt if her bulb lights up too often.

• Like 23

16 hours ago, seasons said:

Those hoof covers are hideous.

Trying to think... Shittish and Frau the only hosts where it's kind of obvious they don't want to be there?

Except when Frau is on with Scott Grimes (like right now)...she's a walking billboard for his jewelry so she's happy today!   I do like his jewelry but not the high prices!

• Like 13

Someone - I think @Lady J - posted on the QVC sub forum that a picture was on FB of Wheels and his last Host Christmas Lunch.

Take a guess who's missing?

Shameful.  What a bitch - and I don't like calling people that.  She has to be the most selfish person ever to work with.  Forget that Wheels is retiring and you've worked with him for 10 years or so...but it's Christmas, and these people covered your shows while you were out!  You can't spend some time with them for the holidays? 

Shameful!

ETA:  I see Humblebrag is missing, azz well.  A little too close for comfort, maybe?

holiday lunchn.jpg

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 13

9 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Someone - I think @Lady J - posted on the QVC sub forum that a picture was on FB of Wheels and his last Host Christmas Lunch.

Shameful.  What a bitch - and I don't like calling people that.  She has to be the most selfish person ever to work with.  Forget that Wheels is retiring and you've worked with him for 10 years or so...but it's Christmas, and these people covered your shows while you were out!  You can't spend some time with them for the holidays? 

Shameful!

ETA:  I see Humblebrag is missing, azz well.  A little too close for comfort, maybe?

holiday lunchn.jpg

Lisa was missing from Rick's twenty year party. 

I am not surprised at Shawn. I am going to tell myself that she decided to be a decent person and not attend so as not to ruin it for everyone else.

• Like 18

17 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Shameful!

holiday lunchn.jpg

Agree -- but were  either of them working at the time?  Someone was on air.

• Like 13

1 minute ago, Thumper said:

Dan Hughes was not on the air at lunchtime and neither was Shawn. 

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I didn't see Frau Bauer either, but maybe she was working.

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

I am so sick of her toes. 

I love the crusty white heels with her orange legs.

What an asshole.

• Like 13

She just had to mention the royals.

Get over it, Shawn.

That will never be your life.

1 minute ago, rocketinu said:

She needs to stop calling Dennis Basso "Bud". Condescending.

Oh, yes. She is a rude bitch. 

Next hour is Jill, Dennis and Shawn.

DVR is set.

• Like 17

50 minutes ago, Thumper said:

That's what I was wondering. Someone had to be on the air. And Humblebrag would need time to memorize the product info. 

That's not to say it wasn't deliberately scheduled for when Skunky would be on the air,  though. 

Alberti, Jill,  Elise, Leah, Stacey,  Jayne,  oldCourtney,  Zell and Mary D are also missing. 

Edited by DownTheShore
  • Like 10

36 minutes ago, DownTheShore said:

That's not to say it wasn't deliberately scheduled for when Skunky would be on the air,  though. 

It was a lunch.  Shawn works nights.  No way would she come in at lunchtime for the party and stay at QVC until midnight or 1:00 a.m.

36 minutes ago, Gracie615 said:

How did I miss that? I am glued to the TV screen. WTF is this sequin thing they are wearing? Jill's hair is almost as scary as Shawn's.

A very expensive sequined bomber jacket.

Edited by Puddy
  • Like 12

6 hours ago, DownTheShore said:

That's what I was wondering. Someone had to be on the air. And Humblebrag would need time to memorize the product info. 

Alberti, Jill,  Elise, Leah, Stacey,  Jayne,  oldCourtney,  Zell and Mary D are also missing. 

Alberti and Mary were working at lunch time 

but it's telling that she is often not in group pictures.

but who knows

• Like 13

9 hours ago, Thumper said:

holiday lunchn.jpg

I find this picture to be very interesting.....

All the female hosts (actually the men too) look light years younger than when they are on-air

Jane looks 20 years younger.

So...

1) Stage makeup is aging

2) Harsh studio lights are aging

3) HD...aging

5a31217f24465_download(2).jpg.231e0bfc294934619fc7b857c2359a26.jpg

• Like 21

11 hours ago, Puddy said:

Oh, yes. She is a rude bitch. 

Dennis was having trouble with the name of one of his coats, which she thought was so amusing.  "You've been here all day and still can't remember"

• Like 12

Watching the DVR’d show she is tough to take 

JillDennis want to sell the stuff but wonder why they drew that straw

her delivery is so staccato and brusque, The Frau is Better at this show 

• Like 13

7 hours ago, Bronxie Babe said:

Dennis was having trouble with the name of one of his coats, which she thought was so amusing.  "You've been here all day and still can't remember"

C'mon Dennis...knock her off her smug pedestal!

7 hours ago, Bronxie Babe said:

• Like 16

8 hours ago, Bronxie Babe said:

Like she's never had an off day. 

Remember this classic moment?

59aa231339f85_miscpicsfashionShawnKillingerQVCaquamotojacket9-01-17.jpg.fa30c25c23b87f0a6fb13c7a4f7f619c copy.jpg

Edited by Snark Byte
  • Like 17

21 hours ago, rocketinu said:

She needs to stop calling Dennis Basso "Bud". Condescending.

I just did a colossal eyeroll.  Did y'all see it?  You would think those lazy azzhats on the executive level would have a sit-down with this woman with arrested development and demand she start showing some respect.  First, he's a vendor; second,  he's her elder.  Its shocking how she is the most disrespectful host on air and they allow it.  I give up - what is she doing to keep on sliding by?

Edited by PearlClutcher · Reason: ... or should I say who?
  • Like 20

4 minutes ago, PearlClutcher said:

I just did a colassol eyeroll.  Did y'all see it?  You would think those lazy azzhats on the executive level would have a sit-down with this woman with arrested development and demand she start showing some respect.  First, he's a vendor; second,  he's her elder.  Its shocking how she is the most disrespectful host on air and they allow it.  I give up - what is she doing to keep on sliding by?

And he did her wedding dress.

Ungrateful twat.

• Like 22

20 hours ago, Puddy said:

Tell me they are not reading what we have to say.

I love it.

Good for him. She looks like a skunk and probably smells like one since she admittedly states she doesn't shower often. Gross.  I agree - they're reading.

• Like 14

9 minutes ago, Snark Byte said:

I'm always in shock watching how she treats people on air. After all this time, I just can't get used to it. 

Who does she think she is? Seriously.

I see a very self-destructive person.  She is also very lazy.

• Like 19

14 minutes ago, PearlClutcher said:

I just did a colossal eyeroll.  Did y'all see it?  You would think those lazy azzhats on the executive level would have a sit-down with this woman with arrested development and demand she start showing some respect.  First, he's a vendor; second,  he's her elder.  Its shocking how she is the most disrespectful host on air and they allow it.  I give up - what is she doing to keep on sliding b

When you find out, let us know...it's all so baffling to me that she continues to get away with her behavior.   Wouldn't you think some family member would tell her it's unbecoming?  After all, aren't they all professionals??

• Like 11

47 minutes ago, momofone said:

When you find out, let us know...it's all so baffling to me that she continues to get away with her behavior.   Wouldn't you think some family member would tell her it's unbecoming?  After all, aren't they all professionals??

I think they know she is a hopeless case.

• Like 14

On 12/12/2017 at 9:58 PM, lovemesomejoolery said:

Shameful!

holiday lunchn.jpg

No sign of Cason either.  Also no Ant, Jayne, or Leah. Gobby and Feh also no shows.

Oh and no Pat...

Edited by CueVeeCeeGirl
  • Like 10

20 hours ago, Snark Byte said:

I'm always in shock watching how she treats people on air. After all this time, I just can't get used to it. 

Who does she think she is? Seriously.

In her teeny tiny brain she's this:

2016-0519-maximaruby.png

1 hour ago, CueVeeCeeGirl said:

No sign of Cason either.  Also no Ant, Jayne, or Leah. Gobby and Feh also no shows.

Oh and no Pat...

Bet no one there missed her so it's a wash. *see what I did there?*

• Like 14

15 minutes ago, Rustybones said:

I'm waiting for Skunky to release her own brand of cosmetics. 

With a shpeshul lipshtick just for writing psycho messages on mirrors.

• Like 16

Wow, she got all fixed up for tonight.

Jeans, a sweater and a dumb ass message shirt.

McTool did not do her hair.

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

I thought she said she didn't wear jeans.

Oh, she has "come around" to wearing them since there are so many that are so comfortable now.

Too bad I can remember when she started at QVC and she wore t-shirts and jeans from Target for Shawn Can't Accessorize.

I hate liars.

• Like 14