Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

11 minutes ago, Phronsie said:

I’d like to make up a personalized 7 piece Beauty Collection for Skunky....it would consist of 6 bars of Ivory soap and a pair of sensible shoes.

Ohhhh I feel potential here...

Foot odor spray

Poo-pourri

Press on nails

Drugstore highlighter, eye liner, falsies and garish lipstick (she doesn't know how to put it on so why spend more)

Bonus gift of spite: travel size bottle of Scotch to ease the pain

• Like 17

Here's what I don't get. Diva must have worked out a three day a week schedule. Fine. He's been there forever and works both weekend days. But he is doing an extra night tonight. Busy holiday time. Seen him do it before.

So why isn't Shawn asked to work a 5th day of the week? To pitch in? To cover shifts? She has her four day a week set evening schedule which she apparently wanted. Still don't get how that happened. And why is she never live on q2? Why???? Is it because of jack? 

Edited by seasons
  • Like 11

11 minutes ago, Phronsie said:

Teeth that fit.....you are killing me, Puddy!!!

funny-dog-with-big-teeth.jpg

Edited by Puddy
  • Like 21

8 hours ago, Day2Day said:

mpeeps,  looks like it !!PmwyvrI.jpg

It is the same one.   Awww,  our Shawnie Sue has a widdle bankie.  How.........not cute.  Does she take it to work with her, stuffed in her bag along with a pacifier?

• Like 11

1 minute ago, Ladyrain said:

It is the same one.   Awww,  our Shawnie Sue has a widdle bankie.  How.........not cute.  Does she take it to work with her, stuffed in her bag along with a pacifier?

Have you ever (sober or not) fallen asleep with your arm upright like this? No. 

• Like 16

36 minutes ago, BecomingLimited said:

Have you ever (sober or not) fallen asleep with your arm upright like this? No. 

Exactly! I've maintained right from the start that this was never a candid pic, but rather, deliberately posed (and posted) for the attention she knew it would bring.

• Like 14

17 minutes ago, Snark Byte said:

Exactly! I've maintained right from the start that this was never a candid pic, but rather, deliberately posed (and posted) for the attention she knew it would bring.

To me, she looks like she is trying to stifle a laugh.  

Did you hear her tell everyone that Joe got InvisiLine?

• Like 15

2 minutes ago, Puddy said:

To me, she looks like she is trying to stifle a laugh.  

Did you hear her tell everyone that Joe got InvisiLine?

That poor man has no secrets, does he?  Next, she'll be telling us he got his prostate checked at 2:00 yesterday...................

I know more about him than I care to, frankly.

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

That poor man has no secrets, does he?  Next, she'll be telling us he got his prostate checked at 2:00 yesterday...................

She has outed him on his hip replacements, too!

• Like 16

On 12/3/2017 at 5:04 AM, Day2Day said:

cqmCDSi.jpg  Yes, Linda ..... we feel your pain (disgust and aggravation) !!!!!  If this  isn't cause for some sort of disciplinary action,  I don't know what is !!  Where's Martha when you need her ???? "Shawn, you're fired !!"

She looks like one of Charlie's grandmas on Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, only more dreadful.

11 hours ago, Puddy said:

20ku7i.jpg

I love this little dude so much!

• Like 15

On 12/5/2017 at 11:03 AM, mpeeps said:

Wonder if Skunky will use one of Skanky's many "available" Moms in the nabe that watch her children.   Joe back at work sounds like perfect timing for Skunky to have a medical thingy very soon and take LOA. 

Ding, ding, ding!  It will be any second now.

• Like 13

Shawn lists "travel savant" as one of her bio descriptions.  Does this marmalade brain understand the correct definition of "savant?"  It's someone with diminished mental capacity who exhibits exceptional skill in a particular field.

She didn't even know where the Poconos were.

Edited by Bronxie Babe
  • Like 23

1 hour ago, Gracie615 said:

Why hasn't she been on Tuesdays?

She is on Tuesdays. This week, it was a little earlier than usual.

• Like 7

On 12/6/2017 at 0:34 AM, lovemesomejoolery said:

When she was selling the sonic toothbrush the other day, she made a point of how much neater and cleaner it is than using "those waxy strings that never make it to the trash can." [Dental floss.] Then she said, "My husband drops those waxy strings all over the bathroom carpet."

Ewww. Nobody needed to know that!

• Like 19

4 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

bathroom carpet."

Nope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

When she was selling the sonic toothbrush the other day, she made a point of how much neater and cleaner it is than using "those waxy strings that never make it to the trash can." [Dental floss.]

<<<<<<<<<MERGE>>>>>>>>>>>>

1) The toothbrush

does not

2) Take the place of floss

I post this for the hosts' viewing enjoyment..

Knowledge Is Power

Edited by artisto · Reason: Merging into traffic
  • Like 20

5 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

When she was selling the sonic toothbrush the other day, she made a point of how much neater and cleaner it is than using "those waxy strings that never make it to the trash can." [Dental floss.] Then she said, "My husband drops those waxy strings all over the bathroom carpet."

Those two deserve each other.

• Like 18

6 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Those poor nanny applicants.

• Like 15

Shitstreaks, someone may have given one of Harry's candles to Princess Diana, or she bought a few stray ones once, but I'm pretty sure the Slatkins never had a Royal Warrant.  Quit lying.

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, CarpeDiem54 said:

Shitstreaks, someone may have given one of Harry's candles to Princess Diana, or she bought a few stray ones once, but I'm pretty sure the Slatkins never had a Royal Warrant.  Quit lying.

Just checked the holder's association list.

Nothing.

• Like 16

She just said Bose.

The product is Beats.

Beats, you dumb ass.

She eats like a fucking pig.

Edited by Puddy
  • Like 23

1 minute ago, seasons said:

Um, no wonder she doesn't do food shows.

Shoving cake in her mouth with both hands.

Talking while chewing.

SMDH.

Cleaning her teeth with her tongue.

• Like 18

Now, drinking coffee to wash it all down.

I hope she lets out a ripping burp.

Edited by Puddy
  • Like 18

15 minutes ago, Puddy said:

Just checked the holder's association list.

Nothing.

Of course not.  Here's some absolutely divine fragrances that do have a Royal Warrant.  Their bath soaps are to die for.

https://www.florislondon.com/en_usd

7 minutes ago, Puddy said:

Cleaning her teeth with her tongue.

At least she didn't floss her choppers and throw the used floss on the floor.  Pig.

• Like 19

I ran over here because I knew y'all would never let her get away with stuffing all that cake down her throat. Really, I always liked her, but she is out of control. And PS - they're still trying to get rid of these Beats?! They never sell out. And this Beats woman - they had no hair stylist for her? Hot mess.

Edited by Gracie615
  • Like 14

9 minutes ago, Gracie615 said:

I ran over here because I knew y'all would never let her get away with stuffing all that cake down her throat. Really, I always liked her, but she is out of control. And PS - they're still trying to get rid of these Beats?! They never sell out. And this Beats woman - they had no hair stylist for her? Hot mess.

They probably called her in at the last minute.

Edited to add~

Waterpik lady just said the schedule is a bit random.

Edited by Puddy
  • Like 15

5 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

You know why she's wearing the purple lips?   That shade was just announced as the Pantone color of 2018. 

I STILL don't get the whole open toe boots.  It's 24 freaking degrees and half your foot is frozen.  Plus, those glitter boots she's wearing look like they'd be rejects from some Grand Ole Opry singer from the 1970's. 

That was exactly my thought. GMTA! 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, Puddy said:

She just said Bose.

The product is Beats.

Beats, you dumb ass.

She eats like a fucking pig.

If it walks like a pig, talks like a pig, eats like a pig..........

• Like 23

Why is this tech-challenged pig, dressed like a barroom girl in a cheap Western, kicking off the TSV?  Oh, yeah, so she can show off baby pictures.

Lo really went out of her way to get a personalized ornament for the babe - not!

Edited by CarpeDiem54 · Reason: No offense to actual pigs.
  • Like 17

Well, lah-dee-dah!  I had to look up Royal Warrant.  You all are sooooo smart.  Noted that Boots and Clarins are in the Queen's Royal Warrants list.

Yeah, I sometimes have to clean my teeth with my tongue too.  Try to keep my mouth closed though.   Excuse me.  ?

• Like 13

2 hours ago, Gracie615 said:

Gah! Purple lips! Are those booties patent leather? They look shiny.

Glitter.

For the holiday witch.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, CarpeDiem54 said:

Why is this tech-challenged pig, dressed like a barroom girl in a cheap Western, kicking off the TSV?  Oh, yeah, so she can show off baby pictures.

Lo really went out of her way to get a personalized ornament for the babe - not!

Lori Leland Dos, mamacita?   ; -) 

I just tuned in briefly and also wondered why the woman who professes ignorance re all things technical was given the digital camera TSV.  The blown-up picture of the kid that I saw was a strange choice IMO, because it didn't flatter what seems to be a cute kid. I heard OES "God blessing" some phone caller in that patently fake saccharine voice that she reserves for the Hear My Soul Scream (or whatever it's called) shows, and that was enough of that for me.  ~click~ 

• Like 19

6 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

If it walks like a pig, talks like a pig, eats like a pig..........

Right !!!     mKHNhcn.jpgNo matter how much lipstick, even if its fluorescent purple, will make it anything other than what it is !!

• Like 19

1 hour ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Brett called her out and stated that she was the most difficult host he ever worked with.  She happily agreed; it's a badge of honor for her....any other work place she'd be tossed for such a disruptive attitude. ..

is this on tape :-)

• Like 17

It was the BOSE speaker presentation last week so I don't think it's still available;  I should have posted right away, but I'm sure the situation will repeat soon......

• Like 11

Regarding Shawn last night:  What were those dark splotches on each cheek?  They looked like giant purple bruises, as if she'd gone a round or two with Sugar Ray Leonard.  -  I couldn't even figure out the hair in front.  That supposed 'style' of hers would drive me nuts.  Either cut it so you don't look like a sheepdog or let the damn thing grow out and pin it back with barrettes or pull it up in a ponytail. 

• Like 13