Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Recommended Posts

10 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Another newbie here - I am so  glad to see I'm not alone in my dislike of Skunky.  In the words of another "host" that is no longer there I loved, loved, loved watching Ms. Killinger this evening and echo the opinion of many here - I loathe her.   Yes, I'm guilty of feeling schadenfreude, but hopefully her past behavior has caught up with her.  You could see her mood markedly change when she moved on to the Urban Decay show, but I got the impression that she was annoying the crap out of the OAP that was demonstrating the product on the model.  She kept picking up the makeup and (of course) applying it to her face.

I also caught the daggers coming from her eyes when that model came on with the same "cardi".  I also found it interesting that she kept saying that green cardigan was "flying" out the door.  The grey one was almost sold out, but as they moved on, the green one was still available in every color.  

LOL watching her suffer having to launch the D&C TSV.  I think TPTB must have said something to her, because when I have watched (rarely) she's been wearing more Q clothing. Tonight she is wearing the TSV zipped up (in a size too small).  I'm surprised that she's seems to actually know all of the colors in the D&C stretch pants - don't see a blue card - maybe its on the monitor somewhere, because she couldn't be that prepared.   Ah, she didn't surprise me she just screwed up calling out the colors on a D&C top, Gary to the rescue.

Welcome, @String Theory

Have a cookie! 🍪😊

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post

9 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Do they have leg problems? 

They must be wearing magnets on their big toes, to make their feet look that pigeon-toed.

I haven't watched Lori's shows. Does she only stand still pigeon-toed, or does she walk that way too? If it's just a pose, it's childish and ridiculous.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, String Theory said:

Another newbie here - I am so  glad to see I'm not alone in my dislike of Skunky.  In the words of another "host" that is no longer there I loved, loved, loved watching Ms. Killinger this evening and echo the opinion of many here - I loathe her.   Yes, I'm guilty of feeling schadenfreude, but hopefully her past behavior has caught up with her.  You could see her mood markedly change when she moved on to the Urban Decay show, but I got the impression that she was annoying the crap out of the OAP that was demonstrating the product on the model.  She kept picking up the makeup and (of course) applying it to her face.

I also caught the daggers coming from her eyes when that model came on with the same "cardi".  I also found it interesting that she kept saying that green cardigan was "flying" out the door.  The grey one was almost sold out, but as they moved on, the green one was still available in every color.  

LOL watching her suffer having to launch the D&C TSV.  I think TPTB must have said something to her, because when I have watched (rarely) she's been wearing more Q clothing. Tonight she is wearing the TSV zipped up (in a size too small).  I'm surprised that she's seems to actually know all of the colors in the D&C stretch pants - don't see a blue card - maybe its on the monitor somewhere, because she couldn't be that prepared.   Ah, she didn't disappoint she just screwed up calling out the colors on a D&C top, Gary to the rescue.

Holy crap.....Gary just said that he was going to be on with her tor two hours Tuesday night for a D&C show.  She stood there with her arms crossed while he talked. Could she look any more miserable?.  More schadenfreude for me.  Skunky led into the next program by saying "that it was time elevate things to the next level with GILI.   Ali Carr (a newbie I'm guessing) will be hosting on with "my good friend" Jill Martin".   Guess she's not that "good" of friends...... Karma is a bitch eh Skunky?  

Welcome, @String Theory! Glad you decided to join us!

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

I think we have our first contender in the Shawn category for our next fashion poll. WTF? Mr. Booney looked up from his laptop and said, “That is one ugly outfit.”

Poor Gary, having to put up with her for two hours. She’s already called him “The Gobes,” “Gary the Gobester,” and “Sir Gobes.” The man deserves hazard pay tonight.

EED7915B-494E-4239-989B-647B843998AE.thumb.jpeg.f145fb48155db08214b364010b8da02c.jpeg

Edited by Booney
  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, Booney said:

I think we have our first contender in the Shawn category for our next fashion poll. WTF? Mr. Booney looked up from his laptop and said, “That is one ugly outfit.”

Poor Gary, having to put up with her for two hours. She’s already called him “The Gobes,” “Gary the Gobester,” and “Sir Gobes.” The man deserves hazard pay tonight.

EED7915B-494E-4239-989B-647B843998AE.thumb.jpeg.f145fb48155db08214b364010b8da02c.jpeg

I'd laugh but this is just pitiful, sad and thirsty.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

39 minutes ago, Booney said:

I think we have our first contender in the Shawn category for our next fashion poll. WTF? Mr. Booney looked up from his laptop and said, “That is one ugly outfit.”

Poor Gary, having to put up with her for two hours. She’s already called him “The Gobes,” “Gary the Gobester,” and “Sir Gobes.” The man deserves hazard pay tonight.

EED7915B-494E-4239-989B-647B843998AE.thumb.jpeg.f145fb48155db08214b364010b8da02c.jpeg

I mentioned my husband's comment in the Hosts forum:  "What the hell is Skunky wearing??!"

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Booney said:

I think we have our first contender in the Shawn category for our next fashion poll. WTF? Mr. Booney looked up from his laptop and said, “That is one ugly outfit.”

Poor Gary, having to put up with her for two hours. She’s already called him “The Gobes,” “Gary the Gobester,” and “Sir Gobes.” The man deserves hazard pay tonight.

EED7915B-494E-4239-989B-647B843998AE.thumb.jpeg.f145fb48155db08214b364010b8da02c.jpeg

 

She's like that character Rob Schneider played on SNL (The Richmeister?) who made up stupid names for everyone who was "makin' copies."

Edited by MyGiddyAunt
  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post

I think we've been thinking this was a demotion for Shawn.  Instead, I think it's QVC's way of trying to make D&C relevant for someone other than Caro's bunch of ladies.  Shawn definitely seems to be in her element - she's not styling this stuff the way Caro does, that's for sure (not that Caro is stylin' much of anything!).  This stuff may be "beneath" Shawn, in terms of what she projects is her Neiman Marcus style.....but when you look at her Instagram, she's mostly in very casual clothing, much like what she's been wearing the past two nights.  I really think, for better or worse, QVC thinks Shawn is going to bring in the younger viewer.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I think we've been thinking this was a demotion for Shawn.  Instead, I think it's QVC's way of trying to make D&C relevant for someone other than Caro's bunch of ladies.  Shawn definitely seems to be in her element - she's not styling this stuff the way Caro does, that's for sure (not that Caro is stylin' much of anything!).  This stuff may be "beneath" Shawn, in terms of what she projects is her Neiman Marcus style.....but when you look at her Instagram, she's mostly in very casual clothing, much like what she's been wearing the past two nights.  I really think, for better or worse, QVC thinks Shawn is going to bring in the younger viewer.

I think you’re right, but QVC will have to drastically change the styles in that entire line to entice younger viewers to buy.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Booney said:

I think we have our first contender in the Shawn category for our next fashion poll. WTF? Mr. Booney looked up from his laptop and said, “That is one ugly outfit.”

Poor Gary, having to put up with her for two hours. She’s already called him “The Gobes,” “Gary the Gobester,” and “Sir Gobes.” The man deserves hazard pay tonight.

EED7915B-494E-4239-989B-647B843998AE.thumb.jpeg.f145fb48155db08214b364010b8da02c.jpeg

Looks like "size up!" is a requirement for hosts wearing D&Co. Her boobs are suffocating.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, Booney said:

I think you’re right, but QVC will have to drastically change the styles in that entire line to entice younger viewers to buy.

100%

I'm 55 years old and I'm not interested in much of it!  QVC thinks Shawn will bring her followers to this brand - I just don't see it happening.

Once again, QVC thinks it's their hosts, not their product, that lures buyers!  They don't get it, at all!

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

11 minutes ago, Booney said:

I think you’re right, but QVC will have to drastically change the styles in that entire line to entice younger viewers to buy.

They will have to use some of the younger models. They did not do that tonight. They just now switched to younger models with Logo.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Booney said:

I think we have our first contender in the Shawn category for our next fashion poll. WTF? Mr. Booney looked up from his laptop and said, “That is one ugly outfit.�

Poor Gary, having to put up with her for two hours. She’s already called him “The Gobes,� “Gary the Gobester,� and “Sir Gobes.� The man deserves hazard pay tonight.

EED7915B-494E-4239-989B-647B843998AE.thumb.jpeg.f145fb48155db08214b364010b8da02c.jpeg

 

THIS IS JUST ABOUT THE UGLIEST OUTFIT I'VE EVER SEEN

yes, I'm yelling!  But just WTF does she have on?  Who dresses like this?  I don't even see teens dressing like this - they are much more sophisticated, if you know what I'm saying.  They don't look like this!  Not one person I see out in the real world dresses like this, young or old! 

And if I'm on the street and see someone dressed like this, I'm running away, as fast as I can!

This is me, seeing someone dressed like Shawn is:

 

giphy.gif

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 21

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

THIS IS JUST ABOUT THE UGLIEST OUTFIT I'VE EVER SEEN

yes, I'm yelling!  But just WTF does she have on?  Who dresses like this?  I don't even see teens dressing like this - they are much more sophisticated, if you know what I'm saying.  They don't look like this!  Not one person I see out in the real world dresses like this, young or old! 

And if I'm on the street and see someone dressed like this, I'm running away, as fast as I can!

 

Edina Monsoon wouldn't be caught dead in this.

OMG!  What a vertical striped monstrosity Logo has on now. It's not complimenting those larger models.

This Logo clearance is the biggest Fug Fest I have ever seen.  "These are not coming back" - GOOD!

Edited by rocketinu
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

THIS IS JUST ABOUT THE UGLIEST OUTFIT I'VE EVER SEEN

yes, I'm yelling!  But just WTF does she have on?  Who dresses like this?  I don't even see teens dressing like this - they are much more sophisticated, if you know what I'm saying.  They don't look like this!  Not one person I see out in the real world dresses like this, young or old! 

And if I'm on the street and see someone dressed like this, I'm running away, as fast as I can!

This is me, seeing someone dressed like Shawn is:

 

giphy.gif

Who dresses like Shawn in the D&C outfit: a cheerleader on her way home from the Friday night game. She got cold and put jeans on under her cheer skirt, put on her little sister's pink jacket that was too small, then put on her Wellies because she had to walk through some mud.

Love the kitty gif! Grey tabby is like, "Huh? Do I have dog breath or something?"

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

Looks like "size up!" is a requirement for hosts wearing D&Co. Her boobs are suffocating.

   .... and the zipper is going to break!    How do you say  S T R A I N I N G  ??????

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post

So....I actually watched her with Gary or whatever that insulting name was she was calling him.  I agree with a previous poster, I think QVC is using Shawn to push some of their lines on a younger demo, can't wait to see her start doing Quacker Factory shows.  I will say Gary kept her on her toes, she at least knew her color names and was a bit nervous acting having to you know be professional and all.  I think QVC is hoping for an Isaac/Shawn type relationship with her and Gary.  I like that they mixed her comfort zone, its making her show what she's got and I will be here for all of it, thanks! 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

12 hours ago, Booney said:

I think we have our first contender in the Shawn category for our next fashion poll. WTF?

EED7915B-494E-4239-989B-647B843998AE.thumb.jpeg.f145fb48155db08214b364010b8da02c.jpeg

Are they actually trying to sell something?  

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

Her boots look like a Clydesdale hooves!  Was that burgundy skirt/frock part of the show?  What is she wearing?  I'm guessing her jeans are Martha Stewart jeans.  Another mess!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I think we've been thinking this was a demotion for Shawn.  Instead, I think it's QVC's way of trying to make D&C relevant for someone other than Caro's bunch of ladies.  Shawn definitely seems to be in her element - she's not styling this stuff the way Caro does, that's for sure (not that Caro is stylin' much of anything!).  This stuff may be "beneath" Shawn, in terms of what she projects is her Neiman Marcus style.....but when you look at her Instagram, she's mostly in very casual clothing, much like what she's been wearing the past two nights.  I really think, for better or worse, QVC thinks Shawn is going to bring in the younger viewer.

Yes!  The Q's so-called fashion and beauty "expert" is biting the dirt.  The fashions she is now schlepping is not exactly from the upper end stores with "valet parking dahling".  Lol.  It makes me grin seeing the Lady of Shitmoor hitting the pavement with these atrocities.  She's not happy about it either.  She just cannot help herself in giving shade to those around her.  Her ever-expanding caboose has been moved around and she's too over-madeup, with too-dirty hair and looking like an old reject from clown school to be the diva anymore. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

Looks like "size up!" is a requirement for hosts wearing D&Co. Her boobs are suffocating.

She will never size up.  What's funny is that an obviously XS model will be standing next t her and you can see the size difference, but Shawnie Sue is also an XS.  How's that working for her?  it's not and she looks stuffed into the clothing.  Nothing like being vain and stupid. 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
19 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

THIS IS JUST ABOUT THE UGLIEST OUTFIT I'VE EVER SEEN

yes, I'm yelling!  But just WTF does she have on?  Who dresses like this?  I don't even see teens dressing like this - they are much more sophisticated, if you know what I'm saying.  They don't look like this!  Not one person I see out in the real world dresses like this, young or old! 

 

 

 

 

 

giphy.gif

Edited by DownTheShore
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Hi Everyone,

This is my 3rd post and I’d like to say THANK YOU to everyone who has “hearted” my thoughts!   With regard to SK now demoted to being on the LOGO shows, ( and I do think this is a demotion) wow...I personally don’t care for the LOGO look, too messy looking, it looks like someone trying too hard to be on trend and be noticed,  (hmmmmm....sounds like SK to me - ureka, I may have hit on something here, snarky lol), not to mention WWWAAAYYY over priced...she just can’t pull it off.  I don’t know if QVC is trying to hook younger buyers with this disaster of a clothing line, but it won’t work.  I am a recently retired teacher, (30 + years in public schools) and I sincerely have never seen elem., middle or high school gals or staff dressing like this; like one poster mentioned, they have a much cuter, hipper style than this dreck...and those dirty boots she as on in the D&C photos above, she has been wearing those for YEARS!!!! :>{.   If the Q is trying to attract younger viewers, why use HER?!?!?    For the love of Pete, she’s 46 years old, not exactly millennial territory....I’m loving that everyone is posting about these new shows she’s in, because friends, I JUST CAN’T.....Please, don’t make me watch, please.....I can’t wait to read the comments when she starts co-hosting with Jane the Pain Treacy - don’t get me started there, can you spell PHONY?   yikes...

One more thing if I may, I have no experience this this and maybe someone with more knowledge on the subject can help - I would like to know how much crack/cocaine Rick Dopemier is snorting before he comes on air?!?!?!   He needs re-hab NOW and his dealer needs to fall back!   ;>}

Peace to all.    Cowabunga

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Quote

“The Gobes,” “Gary the Gobester,” and “Sir Gobes.”

WHY OH WHY DO I HAVE TO MISS ALL THE GREAT STUFF????

That there is comedy GOLD. I cannot believe that idiot Shawn actually called that poor (slob) Gary those names. He's too nice of a doofus to retaliate, of course, but day-ummmm I wish I could have seen his face! "Sir Gobes" is one of the best/awfullest things I have ever heard.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Ninja Turtle said:

Hi Everyone,

This is my 3rd post and I’d like to say THANK YOU to everyone who has “hearted” my thoughts!   With regard to SK now demoted to being on the LOGO shows, ( and I do think this is a demotion) wow...I personally don’t care for the LOGO look, too messy looking, it looks like someone trying too hard to be on trend and be noticed,  (hmmmmm....sounds like SK to me - ureka, I may have hit on something here, snarky lol), not to mention WWWAAAYYY over priced...she just can’t pull it off.  I don’t know if QVC is trying to hook younger buyers with this disaster of a clothing line, but it won’t work.  I am a recently retired teacher, (30 + years in public schools) and I sincerely have never seen elem., middle or high school gals or staff dressing like this; like one poster mentioned, they have a much cuter, hipper style than this dreck...and those dirty boots she as on in the D&C photos above, she has been wearing those for YEARS!!!! :>{.   If the Q is trying to attract younger viewers, why use HER?!?!?    For the love of Pete, she’s 46 years old, not exactly millennial territory....I’m loving that everyone is posting about these new shows she’s in, because friends, I JUST CAN’T.....Please, don’t make me watch, please.....I can’t wait to read the comments when she starts co-hosting with Jane the Pain Treacy - don’t get me started there, can you spell PHONY?   yikes...

One more thing if I may, I have no experience this this and maybe someone with more knowledge on the subject can help - I would like to know how much crack/cocaine Rick Dopemier is snorting before he comes on air?!?!?!   He needs re-hab NOW and his dealer needs to fall back!   ;>}

Peace to all.    Cowabunga

I think Rick has been playing the role of a "As Seen On TV" huckster since he joined the Q. His enthusiasm is so over the top that if it was drug-fueled, IMO, he would have keeled over years ago. 😉

Edited by DownTheShore · Reason: Wrong emoji
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Kathcart said:

WHY OH WHY DO I HAVE TO MISS ALL THE GREAT STUFF????

That there is comedy GOLD. I cannot believe that idiot Shawn actually called that poor (slob) Gary those names. He's too nice of a doofus to retaliate, of course, but day-ummmm I wish I could have seen his face! "Sir Gobes" is one of the best/awfullest things I have ever heard.

That's the Skunkster's Totes Adorbs way of insulting him.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Kathcart said:

WHY OH WHY DO I HAVE TO MISS ALL THE GREAT STUFF????

That there is comedy GOLD. I cannot believe that idiot Shawn actually called that poor (slob) Gary those names. He's too nice of a doofus to retaliate, of course, but day-ummmm I wish I could have seen his face! "Sir Gobes" is one of the best/awfullest things I have ever heard.

Gary seemed gobsmacked (or is it “Gobe-smacked”) by not only her names for him, but by the whole disaster that is Shawn. I don’t think he knew what hit him.

Edited by Booney
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

37 minutes ago, Booney said:

Okay, she’s one step closer to Quacker with this sweater...

A9B63401-4614-4454-A665-310A6840AE90.thumb.jpeg.6245a72aee39412daa49a07e99aa3cd3.jpeg

wow.  she was on this evening?  And, I think Isaac and her show was moved to Friday night.........guess she must have weekends off now.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post

I guess this means she now has Saturdays off. Which means she's the rare host who doesn't work weekends. I guess that's her payoff for losing the PiMS and the Logo shift. It will also be hilarious seeing her try to sell stuff that's out of her wheelhouse. I missed the [full in Goben nickname here] shows, but from the trainwreck read here, she's working hard for her money now. Karma...

eta: Skunky badges yoga pants while wearing the TSV which by my eye appear to be....super wide-legged YOGA PANTS. Dumbass.

Edited by Sew Sumi
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Strategic placement.  Weekends are huge for the shopping channels with both members of a household home and they sell big items like mattresses and big screen TVs.

No husband wants to see that stretched out on a Beauty Rest.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
On 1/8/2019 at 9:10 PM, Booney said:

I think we have our first contender in the Shawn category for our next fashion poll. WTF? Mr. Booney looked up from his laptop and said, “That is one ugly outfit.”

Poor Gary, having to put up with her for two hours. She’s already called him “The Gobes,” “Gary the Gobester,” and “Sir Gobes.” The man deserves hazard pay tonight.

EED7915B-494E-4239-989B-647B843998AE.thumb.jpeg.f145fb48155db08214b364010b8da02c.jpeg

That is unbelievably ugly. Those shoes wtf??? all of it.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

Hi all and Happy Friday!

Thanks to everyone who “hearted” me yesterday...I was surfing last evening on my way to MSNBC and saw this too small glitter Mini-Cooper sweater layered over a too large ruffled/frayed (?) denim shirt with TOOOOOO long palazzo pants over probably knock off Madden Girl sneakers and thought to myself that this is just so wrong in so many ways and on so many levels.....how juvenile, how messy, how unstylish, and how sad.    Her insecurity and need to fib and misrepresent is what has turned me against the QVC - no truth and quality in what they sell anymore and so many of the hosts are not keeping it real.   Thank you so much to all of you who watch and keep us up to date.   :)

As I mentioned yesterday, if the Q is trying to pull in a younger audience with her, they will fail.....and here’s food for thought - let’s put this in perspective and do the math folks, she is 46, not old but, she realistically could have at least 2 twenty-something children of her own.......just sayin’.   ;>}

 

Have a safe peaceful weekend!    Cowabunga

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Ninja Turtle said:

Hi all and Happy Friday!

Thanks to everyone who “hearted” me yesterday...I was surfing last evening on my way to MSNBC and saw this too small glitter Mini-Cooper sweater layered over a too large ruffled/frayed (?) denim shirt with TOOOOOO long palazzo pants over probably knock off Madden Girl sneakers and thought to myself that this is just so wrong in so many ways and on so many levels.....how juvenile, how messy, how unstylish, and how sad.    Her insecurity and need to fib and misrepresent is what has turned me against the QVC - no truth and quality in what they sell anymore and so many of the hosts are not keeping it real.   Thank you so much to all of you who watch and keep us up to date.   :)

As I mentioned yesterday, if the Q is trying to pull in a younger audience with her, they will fail.....and here’s food for thought - let’s put this in perspective and do the math folks, she is 46, not old but, she realistically could have at least 2 twenty-something children of her own.......just sayin’.   ;>}

 

Have a safe peaceful weekend!    Cowabunga

She has reached her sell-by date for hip and cool. Maybe now try for grown up and mature.

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, Lady J said:

She has reached her sell-by date for hip and cool. Maybe now try for grown up and mature.

  1. Well hell yeah. I would actually like to see them model an actual work/business look every so often. Things have become so casual you don't see that anymore. I am semi retired and work only four months out of the year but I still dress for work.  Co workers would think it was time for me to retire for good if I walked in all layered up ala Logo.
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Strategic placement.  Weekends are huge for the shopping channels with both members of a household home and they sell big items like mattresses and big screen TVs.

No husband wants to see that stretched out on a Beauty Rest.

Especially if they saw how she likes to sleep spread eagle . . . but then again some men may want to see that.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

Shawn makes a disaster out of the Logo shows. She has no concept of how the models are supposed to flow through the shot. The poor camera person can keep up with her jumping from place to place.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Good Morning!

 

I love the idea of Q2 @ 3am!!!!    I caught just the first seconds of the LOCO show and SK asked LG if she was OK with her being her host - she asked, “Are you going to keep me? Did it work for you last week?”, while they were both in the shot and then before LG could answer, SK walked away and LG was left standing there with her mouth open and the camera in on a pretty close shot - quite hi-larious, but not attractive, standing alone gaping after a manic tweener in a 46 year old woman disguise....yikes, I had to switch over to MSNBC before I broke out in hives.....

 

Have a terrific Tuesday all!     Peace

Cowabunga

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

IIRC last night Skunky already was doing a Q&A with LOGO Lori "on the couch".   I caught Skunky asking Lori her home town which is Ohio and if she knew what Buckeye chocolates were.  Lori looked very uncomfortable and impatient and didn't know what Buckeyes were which caused Skunky to get all flabbergasted and told her she HAD to have one of these chocolates and could not believe Lori did not know what these were and Lori asked how she knew and she said "they were neighbors" since she is from Michigan!  STFU Skunk.  WDGAF!!!

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post

Her suckupage to Laurie Felt is immense. By the way the Felt jeans are the best and what she wears in her private life. Have we heard that before? Martha are you listening? 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

Interesting....we're a week into her new gig and Shawn's posted something on her FB page that says she's "taking some R&R" and won't be back until next Tuesday. I didn't watch her last night, so don't know if she even mentioned it.  That's strange, because usually she talks about a vacay for weeks until she leaves and I don't recall her saying anything of late.

She called Jane her "soul sister" in this same post.....the only thing I see that is even remotely the same about the two of them is the fact that they both wear some of the fugliest clothing I've ever seen!   

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size