Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

1 hour ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Despite her flaws, Ames does understand what her job is..  the other one behaves as if she's some novelty act on The Ed Sullivan Show.....

Yes and her more professional colleagues have to fill in for her while she is buddies with the boss.If I were Aimes or any of the others I would hate her.

• Like 17

42 minutes ago, unicorn7 said:

Last night, singing the sound of music so off key it hurt me.  I'm still wounded from it...

And then she lusted after Christopher Plummer.

I threw up in my mouth a little.

I think Chris did too.

(I call him Chris. We are tight like that.)

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, Puddy said:

And then she lusted after Christopher Plummer.

I threw up in my mouth a little.

I think Chris did too.

(I call him Chris. We are tight like that.)

Because I'm a glutton for punishment:  Do you remember what she was presenting?

• Like 10

19 minutes ago, MyGiddyAunt said:

Because I'm a glutton for punishment:  Do you remember what she was presenting?

Amazon Fire Stick.

• Like 8

19 hours ago, DownTheShore said:

If she wore those earrings at home while holding the baby, she'd have ripped ear lobes by now. ?

Maybe that will be her next medical 'thingy.'

• Like 16

33 minutes ago, Puddy said:

Amazon Fire Stick.

Yup, that was a painful 8:39.  And I was forewarned.

Edited by MyGiddyAunt · Reason: Autocorrect changed Yup to You
  • Like 9

15 minutes ago, MyGiddyAunt said:

You, that was a painful 8:39.  And I was forewarned.

That presentation was just about the most obnoxious I've ever seen her be.

I'm sure she has been more obnoxious, but lately, that one is the most obnoxious.  Mr. Lovesme was pissed off because usually when I turn on QVC, it's some girly stuff or Tim Tations.  This was something he was actually interested in and he couldn't stand watching her or listening to her.

• Like 12

Remember what I said.

She is lazy.

To her, she is doing her job. It's obvious that she never watches or listens to herself. I am hoping management has abandoned all hope of trying to turn her into a semi-decent employee. I hope they are just letting her spin herself out of this job that she does not want and cannot do.

• Like 20

14 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

That presentation was just about the most obnoxious I've ever seen her be.

I'm sure she has been more obnoxious, but lately, that one is the most obnoxious.  Mr. Lovesme was pissed off because usually when I turn on QVC, it's some girly stuff or Tim Tations.  This was something he was actually interested in and he couldn't stand watching her or listening to her.

There's a wonderfully odd moment around the 8:00 mark where someone (a producer?) yells something from off camera that I can't quite make out.  I'm guessing she was asking Brett to talk about what he's going to be doing at midnight (presenting the Echo TSV).  I'm pretty sure he says "Getting drunk."  Skunky quickly says "That was inappropriate. Apologize. What are you presenting?"

Can ya blame the guy?

Edited by MyGiddyAunt · Reason: grammar
  • Like 20

On 11/18/2017 at 9:16 PM, Puddy said:

No wedding set but she managed to buy the world's ugliest earrings.

Brilliant. What a tool.

do you think she set up Joe to get the baby, then later dump him and cut some financial losses? Why wouldn't you wear your wedding set given her job? I could see if she was going to model jewelry. (checking in from southern CT where we are visiting my Joe's family)

20 hours ago, Puddy said:

What kills me?  She is paid handsomely to describe products and she has a very poor command of the language ~ to the point of making up words.

How the hell is this possible?  She is a college graduate.  Did Pop buy her degree?

All new hires need to have a spelling and vocabulary test.  

Well, here's proof of the level of slobbery she can sink to~~

Shawn22.jpg

LOL and that is one one of her good days! Notice the lack of dirty Kleenix around her.

• Like 15

10 hours ago, Puddy said:

Remember what I said.

She is lazy.

To her, she is doing her job. It's obvious that she never watches or listens to herself. I am hoping management has abandoned all hope of trying to turn her into a semi-decent employee. I hope they are just letting her spin herself out of this job that she does not want and cannot do.

why don't they move her to BeautyIQ or QVC2? Problem mostly solved.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, MyGiddyAunt said:

I'm pretty sure he says "Getting drunk."  Skunky quickly says "That was inappropriate. Apologize. What are you presenting?"

Can ya blame the guy?

he did say that

• Like 14

50 minutes ago, Cricket said:

Why wouldn't you wear your wedding set given her job?

not sure that she needs to wear her wedding ring on the job* but I think it's odd that she went from wearing all those bracelets and the silver ring to absolutely nothing at all.  and those glasses  ,  and the Tiffany necklace. 

I have some signature pieces that I wear all the time and never take off.  

It's as though she said I need something to get attention from "the little people out there" 

am I right, am I right about that? ™IMizrahi 

*but I never wear mine at all, 

Edited by hummingbird
  • Like 12

Absolutely agree with you Puddy, and think Cricket's  suggestion would be a logical solution. Her body language in that Amazon Fire Stick presentation was worse than ever.  Even over-animated Rick  demonstrates more "composure" than Skunky !!  Saying the OAP was  "inappropriate" .... NO, Shawn.... you were the one who should be told to apologize for being such an ass !!

• Like 18

I would love to be a fly or mouse in the halls of the Q now, who could understand english, or lets get an Alexa to eavesdrop

Edited by hummingbird
  • Like 11

8 hours ago, MyGiddyAunt said:

There's a wonderfully odd moment around the 8:00 mark where someone (a producer?) yells something from off camera that I can't quite make out.  I'm guessing she was asking Brett to talk about what he's going to do at midnight (present the Echo TSV).  I'm pretty sure he says "Getting drunk."  Skunky quickly says "That was inappropriate. Apologize. What are you presenting?"

Can ya blame the guy?

No matter what he said, it's not her place to demand that he apologize. If it was problematic, there are channels she can utilize.

To me, it's just her acting like she is in charge.

More fake it until you make it fantasy.

There is tension between those two because she knows he is immune to her bullshit. He's there to do his job, not kiss her ass.

Edited to add~

Just like Meghan Murray.  She is another one that does not allow Shawn to be manipulative.

Team Meghan!

Edited by Puddy
  • Like 19

5 hours ago, MyGiddyAunt said:

There's a wonderfully odd moment around the 8:00 mark where someone (a producer?) yells something from off camera that I can't quite make out.  I'm guessing she was asking Brett to talk about what he's going to be doing at midnight (presenting the Echo TSV).  I'm pretty sure he says "Getting drunk."  Skunky quickly says "That was inappropriate. Apologize. What are you presenting?"

Can ya blame the guy?

Hilarious! 

And a totally appropriate reaction for being forced to put up with Skunky's bullshit, IMHO.

She's just annoyed that someone is calling her out on her juvenile and very inappropriate pissy attitude.

• Like 16

Yeah, Ms. Goody Two Shoes who takes pix of her Mom with a handle of something and she who always seemed to be having a pint (Ireland) or a glass of wine (anywhere).

• Like 11

2 hours ago, Taffy Apple said:

Yeah, Ms. Goody Two Shoes who takes pix of her Mom with a handle of something and she who always seemed to be having a pint (Ireland) or a glass of wine (anywhere).

She has posted more than one picture of herself showing that she was obviously feeling no pain. 

She's an adult. The frat parties ended a few decades ago.

Edited to add~

Posted the pictures on her employer's Facebook page.

Edited by Puddy
  • Like 14

2 hours ago, DownTheShore said:

I just watched a video of the Travelon pocketbook that was presented earlier today by Katie, and the difference in hosting capabilities between her and OES couldn't be starker. One is a TV professional, the other is a rank amateur performance artist.

Travelon Anti-Theft Double Zip Crossbody Bag & Wallet Set

It's almost like Katie prepped for the show...oh yeah, that is what hosts are supposed to do.

• Like 20

WTF is up with Shitstreak's hair?  It's a hideous mess.

She and Isaac are talking over each other to the point I can't understand either one of them.

Shittish - Dipsy blue

Isaac - Deep sea blue

I can't with this bitch.

• Like 20

1 hour ago, CarpeDiem54 said:

WTF is up with Shitstreak's hair?  It's a hideous mess.

She and Isaac are talking over each other to the point I can't understand either one of them.

Shittish - Dipsy blue

Isaac - Deep sea blue

I can't with this bitch.

50 minutes ago, DownTheShore said:

OES' makeup is very hard-looking tonight, IMO. What's she wearing under the Bat Cape?

To me, it looks like the hair and make up are leftover, probably from Saturday night.

She is keeping that stupid hair out of her face and it's obvious.

• Like 14

Shawn’s makeup looks like it was applied by a 4 year old on one of those giant Barbie heads......it’s so harsh and aging on her.   And her hair....it looks soooo greasy and nasty....like a cat sucked on it.

And the pajamas she is hawking for $40 plus S&H........are nothing you can’t find for $16-$20 at most stores this time of year.   

And the OAP said the pj’s won’t “re-schtrict” you.....she must go to diction classes with Skunky.   

Edited by Phronsie
  • Like 22

Made the mistake of doing a drive by during a commercial.  Egads, I guess Shitstreaks was trying to dance or she was having a seizure.  Or maybe someone stuck a cattle prod up her ass.  When she started drooling over that Puke, Loathe, Hurl chick I had to turn it off.

• Like 22

Ye gads.  The hair!  The makeup!  She looks like she wandered in from her stroll on the street corner on the shady side of West Chester.  If there is such a thing there.  Maybe that's where Kerstink's "hot date locale" Rite Aid is located.

• Like 19

10 minutes ago, BecomingLimited said:

Repost: if Skunk mispronounces ochre as OKRA again I might bust a stitch. What a tool.

And ombre!  She is saying hombre, not ombre!

Isaac told her this ages ago and she is so ignorant and obstinate, she would rather look like a dumb ass than learn something.

10 minutes ago, CarpeDiem54 said:

Made the mistake of doing a drive by during a commercial.  Egads, I guess Shitstreaks was trying to dance or she was having a seizure.  Or maybe someone stuck a cattle prod up her ass.  When she started drooling over that Puke, Loathe, Hurl chick I had to turn it off.

Did you happen to see Alina come out immediately?  She was not waiting for Shawn to get around to bringing her out.

During the presentation, she said that they were alike and I just laughed.

Yeah, Alina.  You and Shawn are cut from the same ignorant, loud mouthed, ass hat cloth.

Edited by Puddy
  • Like 19

Xtra small...extra small...EXTRA SMALL!  Ugh!  Enough all already.  Yes, Shawn needs ANOTHER shirt to add to her zillion that she already has.  Does anyone believe they are really personally buying stuff all the time.  I know it's a mental sales thing, but I wish they'd all stop doing it.  Where in the hell are they storing everything?  That's what I'm thinking when I hear that stuff---not, ooh, I should buy that because the host is buying it.  OMG...she's really getting to me tonight!  There goes crazy Peace Love chick -- did she just say ornaments are coming next week?  Oh goody!  I can't wait.  The peace chick is preaching again. 

Why did Shawn admit a little while ago that she's not on her game tonight due to Thanksgiving.  I can't believe she's basically saying that Thanksgiving is on her brain and not her job.  Unbelievable!  Even if she's thinking that way, why is she announcing this to everyone?  We get it...you're excited about Thanksgiving.  You're not 12...move it along.

Renee's got a thing against green bean casserole...what's up with that?  I love me some green bean casserole.  So simple, yet tasty!  I could do without Shawn constantly mentioning it. 

• Like 20

wow she is extra rude and crazy tonight. what is going on? i thinks she's under the influence of something.

she's being so rude to GILI jill

2 hours ago, CarpeDiem54 said:

Aimes just informed us that this was the "first ever fashion day on the Q".  Huh?  They've had fashion days since I started watching in the mid 1990's.

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Edited by CueVeeCeeGirl
  • Like 14

4 minutes ago, Autumn Love said:

Xtra small...extra small...EXTRA SMALL!  Ugh!  Enough all already.  Yes, Shawn needs ANOTHER shirt to add to her zillion that she already has.  Does anyone believe they are really personally buying stuff all the time.  I know it's a mental sales thing, but I wish they'd all stop doing it.  Where in the hell are they storing everything?  That's what I'm thinking when I hear that stuff---not, ooh, I should buy that because the host is buying it.  OMG...she's really getting to me tonight!  There goes crazy Peace Love chick -- did she just say ornaments are coming next week?  Oh goody!  I can't wait.  The peace chick is preaching again. 

Why did Shawn admit a little while ago that she's not on her game tonight due to Thanksgiving.  I can't believe she's basically saying that Thanksgiving is on her brain and not her job.  Unbelievable!  Even if she's thinking that way, why is she announcing this to everyone?  We get it...you're excited about Thanksgiving.  You're not 12...move it along.

Renee's got a thing against green bean casserole...what's up with that?  I love me some green bean casserole.  So simple, yet tasty!  I could do without Shawn constantly mentioning it. 

This.  All of this.

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, CueVeeCeeGirl said:

wow she is extra rude and crazy tonight. what is going on? i thinks she's under the influence of something.

she's being so rude to GILI jill

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I think she is just over being there.  She needs the job and she does not want to work.

• Like 18

6 minutes ago, Puddy said:

I think she is just over being there.  She needs the job and she does not want to work.

I agree. It pains her to have to be there so she plied herself with drugs before coming on. I only tuned in at the end but immediately noticed something off. Her lack of focus, the wide eyes, and sort of grandeur seemed like the effects of an upper to me... allI i know is something seemed really different about her. I mean she's normally crazy lol but this was different. Even the way she threw her head back and laughed at her own lame "foundation" joke ( during the poncho presentation) was absolutely bizarre. I sensed she was annoying Jill too.

if I had to guess I'd say she uses nose candy.

Edited by CueVeeCeeGirl
  • Like 13

Oh, I forgot this in my post above.  In Shawn's discussion with Isaac about the dog show---I find it very hard to believe that she had no idea the dog show was televised on Thanksgiving Day.  It's become a tradition!  It's filmed here every weekend before Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania at the Philly Expo Center in Oaks.  It's on right after the Macy's parade.  It's in its 15th year, I think.  She's had to see something advertised or heard about it...a commercial, the local news, in print, radio...something!  Geez, it's kind of in her neck of the woods...it's about a 25 minute drive from there to West Chester.  Just sayin'...   And, it's hosted by that handsome man with that great voice, Mr. O'Hurley.   I tried to get tickets last year, but I was out of luck.  This year, I completely forgot.  I will watch it on TV this Thursday...go doggies!!!!     :)  

• Like 13

25 minutes ago, Autumn Love said:

Oh, I forgot this in my post above.  In Shawn's discussion with Isaac about the dog show---I find it very hard to believe that she had no idea the dog show was televised on Thanksgiving Day.  It's become a tradition!  It's filmed here every weekend before Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania at the Philly Expo Center in Oaks.  It's on right after the Macy's parade.  It's in its 15th year, I think.  She's had to see something advertised or heard about it...a commercial, the local news, in print, radio...something!  Geez, it's kind of in her neck of the woods...it's about a 25 minute drive from there to West Chester.  Just sayin'...   And, it's hosted by that handsome man with that great voice, Mr. O'Hurley.   I tried to get tickets last year, but I was out of luck.  This year, I completely forgot.  I will watch it on TV this Thursday...go doggies!!!!     :)  

Did you hear her say that Joe said no to a dog?

Thank God for small favors.

She said that she has a show with Rick next week!  

Christmas is coming early to the Puddy household!  My cold heart is thawing!!

Fire.jpg

Edited by Puddy
  • Like 20

44 minutes ago, CueVeeCeeGirl said:

I agree. It pains her to have to be there so she plied herself with drugs before coming on. I only tuned in at the end but immediately noticed something off. Her lack of focus, the wide eyes, and sort of grandeur seemed like the effects of an upper to me... allI i know is something seemed really different about her. I mean she's normally crazy lol but this was different. Even the way she threw her head back and laughed at her own lame "foundation" joke ( during the poncho presentation) was absolutely bizarre. I sensed she was annoying Jill too.

She is a complete idiot and SO classless and unattractive. Her makeup is horrible. Who is her "customer"? Drunk blind people who can't detect speech impediments? No offense to drunk blind...well you know.

• Like 16

3 hours ago, Lady J said:

Kim should have then calmly asked, " why is that ? " 

The sound quality of this interview isn't the greatest and Kim looks and sounds nervous to be answering questions thrown at her by Shawn but she does reply; however her words are a bit garbled -- I think Kim says "Colored lights have a tendency to get tacky...."

Shawn starts laughing and there is a quick back-and-forth on this subject from the two of them but it's practically impossible to figure out what they are saying.  I've tried listening a few times and still can't hear it very well.

Edited by Bronxie Babe
  • Like 9

I gave up on the Monday night thing

will do a drive-by but Logo holds no interest for me, Gili is cute but it's TJ/Marshalls at 3x the price, I can't do Shawn with IM, he must have to take a cold shower or a bottle of something after her 

what a mess

someone somewhere is buying and watching, what does that say 

• Like 14

4 hours ago, BecomingLimited said:

She is a complete idiot and SO classless and unattractive. Her makeup is horrible. Who is her "customer"? Drunk blind people who can't detect speech impediments? No offense to drunk blind...well you know.

those who think she is quirky and real 

• Like 14

5 hours ago, CueVeeCeeGirl said:

You made me look.  I just viewed that video and Wow - she definitely seemed like she was under the influence of....something.  She couldn't keep still for two seconds, and kept doing that weird leg flicking thing, and just wandering when she should have been standing.  Plus her hair and makeup looked like she just left the Dew Drop Inn at closing time.  ------    If I were a first time viewer of QVC, Shawn in general, and this presentation in particular, would have warned me away.  At the end, when Jill was in mid-sentence, Shawn just started unsnapping the cape, mentioned the next product coming up, and just walked off the set leaving GILI Jill looking confused and pissed off!  It made me uncomfortable to witness it.  How in god's name is OES allowed to treat people so rudely and insensitively plus embarrass her company/employer like that - on television - and get away with it??  

I can't fathom any - except for her supposed BFF Kerstink - of her coworkers not hating her.  And as I said above, I don't understand how TPTB think that her on-air demeanor, plus her Beetlejuice appearance, is a good advertisement for QVC.  Talk about Sales Prevention . . . . . . .?

• Like 22

9 hours ago, Puddy said:

Me thinks that she may have seen the easy..breezy rapport between Martha and Kerstin.

Oh and the boat invitation from Martha (cliff notes version):

Martha described the boat...Kerstin said...we don't need a big boat (or words to that effect)

Martha=yes we do

Good times!!

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, artisto said:

Me thinks that she may have seen the easy..breezy rapport between Martha and Kerstin.

Oh and the boat invitation from Martha (cliff notes version):

Martha described the boat...Kerstin said...we don't need a big boat (or words to that effect)

Martha=yes we do

Good times!!

2f0Onew.gif

Edited by Puddy
  • Like 11

3 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

You made me look.  I just viewed that video and Wow - she definitely seemed like she was under the influence of....something.  She couldn't keep still for two seconds, and kept doing that weird leg flicking thing, and just wandering when she should have been standing.  Plus her hair and makeup looked like she just left the Dew Drop Inn at closing time.  ------    If I were a first time viewer of QVC, Shawn in general, and this presentation in particular, would have warned me away.  At the end, when Jill was in mid-sentence, Shawn just started unsnapping the cape, mentioned the next product coming up, and just walked off the set leaving GILI Jill looking confused and pissed off!  It made me uncomfortable to witness it.  How in god's name is OES allowed to treat people so rudely and insensitively plus embarrass her company/employer like that - on television - and get away with it??  

I can't fathom any - except for her supposed BFF Kerstink - of her coworkers not hating her.  And as I said above, I don't understand how TPTB think that her on-air demeanor, plus her Beetlejuice appearance, is a good advertisement for QVC.  Talk about Sales Prevention . . . . . . .?

She was either on something or not on something.  It was very odd.  

I really think she is over everything.  Job, baby, husband, etc.  She wants to be back home in Michigan in her bedroom with her record player and posters or in London, having lunch at Harrods.

I will guarantee that she is not looking forward to Thanksgiving.  She has to work and heat up food.

• Like 18

Oh...one more thing..

After Martha mentioned her boat...:then the boat conversation took off between Martha & Kerstin...

Kerstin had said to Martha...maybe we can do a show on your boat

They discussed what the model could wear on that show

I was astounded at the rapport

Jawdropping...ly  (new word) so!! 

• Like 13