Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

32 minutes ago, leFay said:

Wasn't there a rumor that Albaninny was bonking some head honcho and then he started bonking another host (cough- Elise- cough) and well...

Yup.  Tainted atmosphere at the Q. ?

• Like 14

7 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

Yup.  Tainted atmosphere at the Q. ?

well with all the bewbs hanging out, butt shots, food orgasm faces and greasy argan oils in that joint, it's a given at this point...

• Like 15

3 hours ago, Girlydiva53 said:

Not necessarily. There are things even the #2 guy can't save her from. Creating  hostile work environment is the big one.

They got rid of Claire but Jack will eventually retire or he might die.

He can't save her forever.

I hope she knows this.

• Like 19

12 hours ago, Phronsie said:

Thought I was the only one who was driven nutso by this pronunciation.   I feel so validated!!!! 

Yes, it's a pet peeve of mine, too.  When she's selling an Isaac cashmere sweater, and calls it a "peeenk cash-meeer shweater" - emphasis on "cash" then meeer, my head just explodes.

10 hours ago, leFay said:

EWWWWW!!!! 
I had to watch the video... I had to see that... Why did I look?

She epilated her peri-menopausal facial hair, she epilated her toe... that woman ain't right in the head...

Oh but her fans (especially on the Q forum) will all comment how "quirky" that was... *eye roll*

I need to give mad props to our girl Meghan for deftly interjecting snide comments...

What I hate?  She stands there, epilating away, not a care in the world, no input whatsoever, adding nothing at all to the presentation............meanwhile that epilator is so loud, since it's close to her microphone, that you can't hear a thing the OAP is saying (usually Megan Murray).

Shawn's a tool.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 24

5 hours ago, Girlydiva53 said:

Not necessarily. There are things even the #2 guy can't save her from. Creating  hostile work environment is the big one.

Cute seasonal avatar, GirlyDiva53!?

• Like 8

6 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Skunky actually described the tsv candles as being made with tiny "schards" of glass.  That alone was enough to turn me off of purchasing let alone the $100 price tag.

I heard that!  Reminds me of that old Saturday Night Live Christmas skit with Dan Akroyd and Candice Bergen where they talk about unsafe toys for children........one of them was "Bag 'O Glass"

• Like 22

I hope Megan is getting huge Christmas bonus this year, she is the opposite of shawn

even tho I don't care that much for Michelle Obama I think her quote of "when they go low , we go high" or similar is applicable to Megan 

• Like 19

11 hours ago, leFay said:

Wasn't there a rumor that Albaninny was bonking some head honcho and then he started bonking another host (cough- Elise- cough) and well...

it was a blind item from somewhere,  but no names  

• Like 11

12 minutes ago, hummingbird said:

I hope Megan is getting huge Christmas bonus this year, she is the opposite of shawn

even tho I don't care that much for Michelle Obama I think her quote of "when they go low , we go high" or similar is applicable to Megan 

Great observation, hbird.  I think that's exactly what Megan is doing.  The alternative is to go along with the insanity and she clearly refuses to do that.  Shawn's antics and cavalier attitude are disparaging to the product and, judging by the looks on Megan's face sometimes, she is pissed off.  Somebody has to be the adult in the room, and by default, that's Megan.  I honestly don't know how she keeps her sh*t together.  She must meet up with Val and MBR in the parking lot for a smoke and Jack after the show.

• Like 22

2 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

Great observation, hbird.  I think that's exactly what Megan is doing.  The alternative is to go along with the insanity and she clearly refuses to do that.  Shawn's antics and cavalier attitude are disparaging to the product and, judging by the looks on Megan's face sometimes, she is pissed off.  Somebody has to be the adult in the room, and by default, that's Megan.  I honestly don't know how she keeps her sh*t together.  She must meet up with Val and MBR in the parking lot for a smoke and Jack after the show.

Easy.

One is a smart cookie.

The other is a lazy, dumb bitch.

It's not that hard to look better than Shawn.

• Like 16

On 11/15/2017 at 9:57 AM, BecomingLimited said:

The video is up, for the set of two 18 head emjoi things. Meghan mentioned this is easier than tweezers of which she has some great ones to present this season. Dumba$$ asked "are they tweezerman"?! Guess she didn't read the memo that the Q bought a truck load of LaTweeze from a guy out in Jersey. Meghan also referenced her husband/dad/brother/uncle Joe Murray was waiting in the wings and horrified by Skunk's toe hair "situation" . Throwing so much shade that Meghan. 

That's not the first time she's pulled the epilating of the toe act.  She did that before, a few months ago when she finally gave in and tried epilating her face.  She acted like a two year old whining about it, (I'm so worried its going to hurt!!! Ouch~!) making it all about her.   Great way to "show off" the product you want us to buy, not to mention piss off the OAP (Meghan).    I think she likes to think she's horrifying Meghan, but Meghan (like Martha and the Scott Brothers) has her number.  She's so involved making everything about her that she fails to see that they're really making fun of her.

She does a similar act when the Emjoi Callus Remover device.  Meghan doing her best to describe the attributes of the item, Skunky totally ignores her, lets her do the presentation, while she pulls off her shootie and starts scraping away on her calloused (and usually dirty hooves).

Don't know when the Epilator was presented (last night?) if so the video with her on it isn't there any more.  I looked at the four on-air presentations for epilators they sell, there was one featured St MBR, the next the Phantom, then Courtney and our "Cali" girl Skanky. Guess Skunky didn't make the "cut" this time.

5 hours ago, hummingbird said:

Me too, I think Meghan would be a great show host.  Hmm....wonder who she could replace?

• Like 15

38 minutes ago, RiderOnTheStorm said:

When you find out there is a product that restores your faith that The Skunk can't last forever:

Untitled.jpg

I have taken to lighting candles and saying novenas.

• Like 20

Real nails and her hair is off of her face.

Tell me she was not told to fix or cut that hair curtain.

She is so transparent.

Edited by Puddy
  • Like 18

I only lasted three minutes.

She said she "didn't realize" that Perfect Formula was in her show tonight.  I thought the Shittish "invited" all the vendors?  Lying liar who lies and doesn't do any preparation or she'd know what was in her show.

• Like 20

Love the back pedal on the fake nail "story".

Keep pushing that rope up a hill, Shawn.

We all know you lie all the time.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

You showed getting dip nails on your social media.

Edited by Puddy
  • Like 15

3 minutes ago, CarpeDiem54 said:

She said she "didn't realize" that Perfect Formula was in her show tonight.  I thought the Shittish "invited" all the vendors?  Lying liar who lies and doesn't do any preparation or she'd know what was in her show.

Isn't that the nail polish she has on her fingers now?

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, CarpeDiem54 said:

And she exposes her lies all the time.

I thought she was so into Julep, claiming that product helped her shed the acrylics.

She ditched the nail salon for lack of money, not time.

3 minutes ago, DownTheShore said:

Isn't that the nail polish she has on her fingers now?

That's what she is claiming.

Pictures or it didn't happen, Shawn.

Edited by Puddy
  • Like 16

She just claimed she had a manicure!

STOP LYING!

I have eyes and they work just fine. 

She has a compulsion when it comes to lying. She cannot stop.

• Like 19

28 minutes ago, Bronxie Babe said:

"....they asked what was on my rouster list..."

It's roster, you featherhead.

One minute in and I had to click her off.

My tolerance for this idiot, even for snark value, is getting extremely limited.

And a roster is a list!!

It's not a roster list.

• Like 24

8 minutes ago, Puddy said:
38 minutes ago, Bronxie Babe said:

....they asked what was on my rouster list..."

It's roster, you featherhead.

One minute in and I had to click her off.

My tolerance for this idiot, even for snark value, is getting extremely limited.

And a roster is a list!!

It's not a roster list.

a Shawn-ism?

• Like 14

10 minutes ago, CarpeDiem54 said:

What a fashion icon.  Not!

A dark green code upper arm top/dress over black leggings and what appears to be brown lumberjack boots.  Don't forget the OTT chandelier earrings that I've only seen worn by drag queens.  Hot mess doesn't begin to describe the Shittish tonight.

Poor Sue Dooney. She knows what a total nutbag she has to work with right now.

I will begrudgingly admit that Skunk's hair curtain looks a little better when it has a soft wave like it does tonight.

• Like 14

30 minutes ago, seasons said:

Poor Sue Dooney. She knows what a total nutbag she has to work with right now.

I will begrudgingly admit that Skunk's hair curtain looks a little better when it has a soft wave like it does tonight.

Don't be too complimentary.

The soft wave you see is really the leftovers from last night's pinned back "hair style".

47 minutes ago, CarpeDiem54 said:

What a fashion icon.  Not!

A dark green code upper arm top/dress over black leggings and what appears to be brown lumberjack boots.  Don't forget the OTT chandelier earrings that I've only seen worn by drag queens.  Hot mess doesn't begin to describe the Shittish tonight.

And if she had her way, she would not have that skinny tee on underneath.

Poor baby.

• Like 21

• I can't watch her for more than two minutes at a time.
  • Her schluring is really bad tonight.
  • Even with the curl, the hair curtain is hiding her face.
  • I noticed the mentions of Jagger and her "stepson"  tonight.  But no Jobless and no rings...she seems pretty hyper so I am guessing no fight.
  • I agree she didn't want to wear the tee under her plunging neckline.
  •  The earrings are insane.  Why she would start wearing these long earrings with a baby is beyond me.
  • Like 23

6 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Mr. Lovesme and I were watching a recorded show from earlier this week.  When it was over, the Q was on live....Shawn was on with Brett, selling an Amazon tablet.    Mr. Lovesme, because he knows who Shawn is now, went "Ewwww".

Brett was explaining something (not sure what) and Shawn just interrupts and starts talking about people livestreaming the show and what their comments were.  She was showing it on the tablet.  You could tell that Brett was visibly not happy to be cut off like that.  She did it a couple of times before Mr. Lovesme asked "have we had enough of her?"  He then asked how they QVC managed to sell anything when she was on, when all she does is interrupt and take away from the presentation.  He said usually he can't take looking at her for 2 minutes because of her hair and makeup!

Out of the mouth of babes!  Mr. Lovesme is  a keeper!

And you can substitute Patti for Shawn, not change another word and your post would still be 100% accurate.

• Like 18

39 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

All this and well-prepared for any emergency!  What a guy!  :-)  (giving Mr. L a thumbs up)

• Like 17

1 hour ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Mr. Lovesme and I were watching a recorded show from earlier this week.  When it was over, the Q was on live....Shawn was on with Brett, selling an Amazon tablet.    Mr. Lovesme, because he knows who Shawn is now, went "Ewwww".

Brett was explaining something (not sure what) and Shawn just interrupts and starts talking about people livestreaming the show and what their comments were.  She was showing it on the tablet.  You could tell that Brett was visibly not happy to be cut off like that.  She did it a couple of times before Mr. Lovesme asked "have we had enough of her?"  He then asked how they QVC managed to sell anything when she was on, when all she does is interrupt and take away from the presentation.  He said usually he can't take looking at her for 2 minutes because of her hair and makeup!

Yeah.  And my husband still thinks she is hot!  sigh.

But I don't watch her much, so he doesn't see her perform.  lol

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Taffy Apple said:

The earrings are insane.  Why she would start wearing these long earrings with a baby is beyond me.

My inner evil twin is pondering the gruesome possibilities.....?

• Like 10

40 minutes ago, Ladyrain said:

My inner evil twin is pondering the gruesome possibilities.....?

I think her at home look is total slob. No jewelry.

• Like 16

9 hours ago, Puddy said:

And you can substitute Patti for Shawn, not change another word and your post would still be 100% accurate.

upthread  I wrote it's like watching PR again .  this PR 2.0, 

that was must see TV

9 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Brett was explaining something (not sure what) and Shawn just interrupts and starts talking about people livestreaming the show and what their comments were.  She was showing it on the tablet.  You could tell that Brett was visibly not happy to be cut off like that.

and then you have the poor lost people posting really basic questions over there about this stuff, because Brett doesn't get a chance to do a full presentation.

• Like 15

3 hours ago, hummingbird said:

upthread  I wrote it's like watching PR again .  this PR 2.0, 

that was must see TV

and then you have the poor lost people posting really basic questions over there about this stuff, because Brett doesn't get a chance to do a full presentation.

Exactly!  I posted this some time ago, but I noticed it when I was looking for a handbag online at QVC.  There were two I was interested in and one had a presentation with Amy and the other Shawn.  I virtually got no information about the handbag in the presentation that Shawn did - all she did was prance around, squeeze the leather, all the while pattering on about how it was luxurious and made in Italy and I think she was talking about how she had gone to Italy and seen these craftsman.  Useless info.  Amy, on the other hand, gave dimensions, opened the bag, showed the interior, discussed where the strap drop was and really gave me a feel for the handbag.  Consequently, I ordered the one that had Amy's presentation, because I knew what I was getting.

• Like 19

19 minutes ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Despite her flaws, Ames does understand what her job is..  the other one behaves as if she's some novelty act on The Ed Sullivan Show.....

What kills me?  She is paid handsomely to describe products and she has a very poor command of the language ~ to the point of making up words.

How the hell is this possible?  She is a college graduate.  Did Pop buy her degree?

All new hires need to have a spelling and vocabulary test.  

5 hours ago, Ladyrain said:

Aw, Puddy, you burst my little black bubble.

Well, here's proof of the level of slobbery she can sink to~~

Shawn22.jpg

Edited by Puddy
  • Like 21

16 minutes ago, Puddy said:

What kills me?  She is paid handsomely to describe products and she has a very poor command of the language ~ to the point of making up words.

How the hell is this possible?  She is a college graduate.  Did Pop buy her degree?

All new hires need to have a spelling and vocabulary test.  

Well, here's proof of the level of slobbery she can sink to~~

Shawn22.jpg

Well she was really tired b/c she worked so hard letting the OAP's give all the important product information.  She also laid out on a bed, sofa, chair, etc. while all the OAP's gave all the important product information.  And it is real work sitting in a chair getting her hair and clown makeup taken care of.  Plus she has a baby now that Jobless she cares for during her time at home.

• Like 17

You just had to re-post that pic of her with the Berkshire blanket and crotch-stained drawers on the lord's day, during this holiday season, didn't ya??? It always reminds me of a drunken college student who crashes on their friend's couch after a night of drinking and wets the couch...

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, leFay said:

You just had to re-post that pic of her with the Berkshire blanket and crotch-stained drawers on the lord's day, during this holiday season, didn't ya??? It always reminds me of a drunken college student who crashes on their friend's couch after a night of drinking and wets the couch...

And they get drawn on with Sharpies or duct taped to the sofa!!

Here, this will make up for my callus and uncaring faux pas~~

bob.png

Edited by Puddy
  • Like 17

I love you Puddy... I just love you so much...

I just realized that my current living room scene looks just like that except I haven't wet my Apt. 9 pajama bottoms... although the day is still young...

• Like 22

7 minutes ago, leFay said:

I love you Puddy... I just love you so much...

I just realized that my current living room scene looks just like that except I haven't wet my Apt. 9 pajama bottoms... although the day is still young...

I love you, too!

Here's the thing©

You are not posting a picture of your extreme casualness on your work Facebook page.

• Like 14