Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Recommended Posts

Last night when Skunky was curled up on the couch during the Firestick presentation she was barking at Brent to see if he could find the 90's version of Aladdin on YouTube. Then she said something about black market movies. He instead went looking for it using the Firestick's search feature which turned up nada in regards to the original version only the one from this year for pre-order. In hopes to shut her up he mentioned that it was probably in Disney's vault to which she pretended to accept as an answer.

Right after that's is when Skunky said something about the phone lines heating up and how they needed a rest so they were going to take a break. I imagine they may have said something to her about mentioning black market movies and looking them up on YouTube. I felt bad for Brent having to put up with her idiotic nonsense for that hour, at least he was getting paid to do so.

  • Like 11
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 4

Share this post


Link to post

Bad idea to ask for pirated movies, Skunk. QVC legal team should be all over your bigmouth ass.

  • Like 15
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Tonight sitting of the sofa with that stupid blanket on her is her attempt to make poor Brett desire her, then she sat on the recliner in a bed position, another attempt at desire.  She said something to him and he answered 'yeah, yeah, ok," in a very sarcastic manner.  She is mental and quite a sick low self-esteem person.  I also detected a sadness in her the other night, brief, but it was there.  After her hyping around and pretending to be excited about her product, she winds down and seems bored and wants to get to that bottle.  Very sad ignorant human piece of waste.

I

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

She needs to start teaching her child to fly. Is she 2?  At that age I would buy a little backpack. I’d put a couple of new books, a couple of new Hot Wheels cars and whatever I could think of to keep my son busy. Some snacks. You can always give them a small dose of Children’s Dramamine and it will make them sleepy. Never had any trouble with my son. But I was pretty strict most of the time. Even at a young age he knew what ‘the look’ meant. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/2/2019 at 8:38 PM, Booney said:

Another one for the fashion fail poll (which is coming in a few days!). Good grief. She sure knows how to ruin a TSV.

53243043-B375-4D42-A534-6FA5B5A86526.thumb.jpeg.5e399142b0f5c14d98116f0348741720.jpeg

86499AFB-9938-4F25-9A60-8271F5177570.thumb.jpeg.f16ffa10c11d2db2a20d1af317a4ce92.jpeg

No, no,  never, never, uh, uh, uh....🤦‍♀️

bad ryan gosling GIF by ADWEEK
 
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 8
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/2/2019 at 6:03 PM, 7EasyPayments said:

It is only good for business if it generates sales.

Not arguing - just sayin'.

I agree.  All these hosts have their "niche" audience who will apparently buy anything from them because of what is shared on-air and over social media. With Shawn it's "spirituality", adoption, being "quirky" = "loveable", etc. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Bronx Babe said:

With Shawn it's "spirituality", adoption, being "quirky" = "loveable", etc. 

3 of the 4

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
edna GIF
 

I LOVE Dame Edna, she’s the real deal, and KNOWS how to wear authentic glasses!!!  ❤️  SK isn’t fit to shine her sparkly pumps....just sayin’....

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, Bronx Babe said:

She's hosting Susan Graver next.  Hahahaha!

Well, she'll be able to sit on that tush through the whole thing since "Dottie" runs the show anyway

Edited by LeeDenny
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Bronx Babe said:

She's hosting Susan Graver next.  Hahahaha!

Have they ever worked together 

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Somewhere near the QVC Studio a horse is missing it's tail.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 13

Share this post


Link to post

Oy, I just tuned in for a few minutes.  They're showing the jogger pant in liquid knit.

They go in for a closeup of the pant on Shawn, down where the zipper is.  I'm sure her shoes are super expensive, but her chipped polish toes are hanging off the edge.  Not a great look.....

I'm not sure how I feel about Shawn's hair and the hairpiece she has on......I think I sort of like it! 

  • Like 1
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

Whatever she does with her hair is so much better than the the Kate+8 horror she had that was the most unflattering thing 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Tonight's Skunky gallery.

Pony tail that looks like she stole it off an actual pony.

"Grandma, what big feet you have!" "All the better to stomp on you, my dear!" The camera people must have done that to her on purpose, because they used the angle that magnified her feet throughout the entire presentation. They didn't use that angle on the OAP.

Giant red fringe earrings that look  like the ones Pimp Mama Kris Jenner wore.

misc pics Shawn Killinger hair huge ponytail 7-04-19.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger feet huge on camera angle La-Z-Boy chair 7-04-19.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger earrings huge red fringe 7-04-9.jpg

Kardashian Kris Jenner earrings ong red fringe evil-looking.jpg

  • Laugh 8
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post

earrings are horrible

need to start list of things that Q deems in but in reality are 100% out

JJrus

fringed earrings had a moment, which was fleeting 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Jaded said:

666425393_2019-07-0420_09.46www.youtube.com26bfceee4994.thumb.jpg.9828111a84bc3dae724b9f439e6efbb7.jpg

LOL! I know I’m wrong for this. I would love the hang firecrackers on her earrings and light them.

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Tonight's Skunky gallery.

Pony tail that looks like she stole it off an actual pony.

"Grandma, what big feet you have!" "All the better to stomp on you, my dear!" The camera people must have done that to her on purpose, because they used the angle that magnified her feet throughout the entire presentation. They didn't use that angle on the OAP.

Giant red fringe earrings that look  like the ones Pimp Mama Kris Jenner wore.

misc pics Shawn Killinger hair huge ponytail 7-04-19.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger feet huge on camera angle La-Z-Boy chair 7-04-19.jpg

misc pics Shawn Killinger earrings huge red fringe 7-04-9.jpg

Kardashian Kris Jenner earrings ong red fringe evil-looking.jpg

Good Morning!

WOW, Waaaaaaaay too much PONY, (YIKES & AWAY),  Waaaaaaay too much self tanner, Waaaaaaaay too much outdated disco shoes, and WAY too much with the shoulder duster, ‘70’s drapery tie-back earrings - someone help her......please.....call the Fashion Police 👮‍♀️ ( WWJS - what would Joan say?).  This has to stop and her “stylist”, if she really has one, needs to be demoted, fired, arrested, something to MAKE IT STOP!!!!!🛑    

Thank you everyone!   I love the updates and insights, I just cut cable, so I’ll be looking to SK’s FB & IG for the lunacy!!!!   It seems there is NO END to it!!😆

Have a Fantastic Friday and thanks for the ❤️ & laughs!

☮️❤️     Cowabunga

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

Those are G.I.L.I. Jill car wash  earrings.  I watched a little Q3 yesterday with G Jill yesterday and that pretty model Blair was wearing some gold ones. I wish I had a dollar for every time Jill said Kathy Lee loves this one. 

I don't understand why the Skunk wears that ponytail when she has more than enough hair to style her own. Guessing it's laziness and she can go longer with unwashed hair. 

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, hummingbird said:

Have they ever worked together 

I think maybe once in a blue moon.

The two of them were fawning over each other with "We need to get together more often!"

Skunk then went into her Stupid Interrogator mode, but assured Susan "Don't worry, I won't throw you any curve balls".  (Who knows if someone in her ear warned:  "Don't mess with our cash cow")  Graver patiently answered relatively soft stuff like "How long have you been at the Q?"  "What job did you have before becoming a designer?"  "Where did you go to school?"  "How many years have you been married?"  (40!!)   

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

That color of that horse tail doesn't even match her own hair color. She looks like a 13 year old sneaking her older sister's stuff.

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

Speaking of “Dare to Share”, please check out the newest photo on her FB, she has placed concealers OVER her completely made up face, eyelashes and all.....no video though.......wah, wah.....😉

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

I thought of posting  that pic but didn't Dare!

Don't want to ruin anyone's pleasant long holiday weekend. 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Dare to Share on Q2 tonight.

No gems and jewels for her!

And it looks like our Sandra will be kicking off the TSV at midnight!

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post

Yeah!  I can buy into Sandra actually lathering up and showering with Philosophy! 

I just thought,  Sandra doesn't do much jewelry does she?....I can't remember the last time I saw it (if ever )

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

No, I don't think I've ever seen Sandra selling jewelry.  At least they didn't relegate her to Q2, like #acertainhost is tonight!

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post

oh gosh 24 hours of susdy tomorrow, good thing I have golf ,  hoping for good weather 

I find philosophy so boring and unappealing/unapeeling lolz

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/4/2019 at 3:58 AM, AuntCarol said:

She needs to start teaching her child to fly. Is she 2?  At that age I would buy a little backpack. I’d put a couple of new books, a couple of new Hot Wheels cars and whatever I could think of to keep my son busy. Some snacks. You can always give them a small dose of Children’s Dramamine and it will make them sleepy. Never had any trouble with my son. But I was pretty strict most of the time. Even at a young age he knew what ‘the look’ meant. 

I used benyadryl, she slept the entire way and no earaches

  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

At the beginning of Dare to Share, Shawn said “This is our maiden voyage on The Deuce.” She reminded us that Dare to Share is usually on main Q, but that it was on “the lesser known Deuce” tonight.

F62C5988-21AA-4443-9FA5-F93344BB39F2.thumb.jpeg.26631a4b4fd91c8eb3d557821a52bac4.jpeg

Edited by Booney
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, Booney said:

At the beginning of Dare to Share, Shawn said “This is our maiden voyage on The Deuce.” She reminded us that Dare to Share is usually on main Q, but that it was on “the lesser known Deuce” tonight.

F62C5988-21AA-4443-9FA5-F93344BB39F2.thumb.jpeg.26631a4b4fd91c8eb3d557821a52bac4.jpeg

Shawn's a deuce......I mean, douche!

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 14

Share this post


Link to post

She has on those super ugly knee high gold gladiators.

Bleech!

  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

She has on those super ugly knee high gold gladiators.

Bleech!

Wow, still wearing them?  They've been around for several years.

  • Laugh 6

Share this post


Link to post

As Tova was talking, Shawn sprayed Tova Signature on her wrists and started rubbing her wrists together. Tova abruptly stopped, whipped around to Shawn and said, “Don’t ever do that!” Shawn jumped and then had the sourpuss below as Tova explained that you should never rub the scent into your skin, and that people learn to do this “from bad practices at perfume counters.” It was great!

3C23BF8F-091B-4C2A-B00D-2BBC913A9B5C.thumb.jpeg.85740e49f9df1ae4657926d6e838d850.jpeg

  • Like 5
  • Laugh 15
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

I was streaming this on my phone!  Poor Tova seems crammed into a second rate set..and doesn't realize where she has been relegated to.  Elder Abuse!

  • Laugh 14

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, Booney said:

As Tova was talking, Shawn sprayed Tova Signature on her wrists and started rubbing her wrists together. Tova abruptly stopped, whipped around to Shawn and said, “Don’t ever do that!” Shawn jumped and then had the sourpuss below as Tova explained that you should never rub the scent into your skin, and that people learn to do this “from bad practices at perfume counters.” It was great!

3C23BF8F-091B-4C2A-B00D-2BBC913A9B5C.thumb.jpeg.85740e49f9df1ae4657926d6e838d850.jpeg

Tova puttin’ a whup on the gurl.....hittin’ her upside the head!   Luv it!  

serious cat GIF
 

Ya-huh.....

  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Wow, that's one freakin big glass o vino!

6DaOtC6.gif And it's gone in 5... 4... 3... 2...

  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, Ninja Turtle said:

Tova puttin’ a whup on the gurl.....hittin’ her upside the head!   Luv it!  

serious cat GIF
 

Ya-huh.....

my favorite gif of all time 

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 7

Share this post


Link to post

Thank you hummingbird.....for some reason, this pretty kitty  just reminded me of Tova after she brought the hammer down on SK for not knowing how to properly apply fragrance - what kind of “beauty expert” is SK anyway????  😆   you NEVER rub your wrists together!!!!!  It bruises and breaks the fragrance - it’s simple science really, oil, alcohol, essential oils or essences in the fragrance need to be handled delicately to maintain the integrity of the fragrance, it’s supposed to sit ON the skin, not be rubbed in like a lotion.....sorry for the lecture everyone, but SK’s stoopidity just gets me goin’ sometimes!   🤦‍♀️

Have a lovely Saturday all!  Thanks for the ❤️ & laughs!

☮️❤️    Cowabunga

  • Like 7
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post

Well, the cool, hip beauty and fashion maven now presents Lazboy chairs, faux electronic devices and struts the runway with Susan Graver.  The writing is on the wall, I think. 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 5

Share this post


Link to post
6 minutes ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

Well, the cool, hip beauty and fashion maven now presents Lazboy chairs, faux electronic devices and struts the runway with Susan Graver.  The writing is on the wall, I think. 

desk and locker closer to exit , if you get my drift

  • Laugh 8

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×