Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

Jill is going to get as much "make" out of this engagement as she can...just like she promotes the denim jacket.  UGH another BRIDEZILLA in the making!

Is she going to have a big white wedding?  She who is forty-something, living with her "boyfriend who is now her finace"?  He has a 12 year old daughter btw so is probably divorced.  They met online (same dating service Shawnie Sue used?).  

She repulses me almost as much as Shawnie Sue.

• Like 7
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 2

Watched Ally with Nick Chavez and at the end of the show Monday night, Chavez says "wow what sexy shoes" talking to that major ass SK.  He said "she is still in the building, her show is over."  Ally turned around and said something to the tramp SK.  Why doesn't she go home to her family?  I don't know why she sticks around unless she wanted something free from Nick.  She must have someone watching out for her at Q and why did Amy do goofy, one-machine LOGO instead of SK?  Wouldn't it be awful if SK had her own talk show on a network. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 3

Asked GILI Jill if she knew her fiancé's most "loathsome" food.  GJ couldn't come up with anything.  Skunk seemed genuinely pissed:  "You were going good until now", then bragged:  "Joe hates mushrooms" while making a show of walking off the set.  The way Shawn was acting, you'd think  Jill's non-answer spelled doom for the marriage.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4

1 hour ago, rocketinu said:

At one point she told Jill she would love to interview her on a Podcast. Poor delusional Shawnie Sue. She envisions herself as the next Barbara Wawa.

By the way Jill lives in the Hamptons - just in case you hadn't heard that. 😜

Has this Jill person done anything podcast-worthy? Besides get engaged 😏

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3

23 minutes ago, Bronx Babe said:

Asked GILI Jill if she knew her fiancé's most "loathsome" food.  GJ couldn't come up with anything.  Skunk seemed genuinely pissed:  "You were going good until now", then bragged:  "Joe hates mushrooms" while making a show of walking off the set.  The way Shawn was acting, you'd think  Jill's non-answer spelled doom for the marriage.

Everyone is supposed to have witty little responses at the ready for her inane questions.  Their job is to make her look like a good interviewer for when she tries to get her talk show.  

• Like 7
  • Laugh 6

1 hour ago, rosethorn said:

Jill is going to get as much "make" out of this engagement as she can...just like she promotes the denim jacket.  UGH another BRIDEZILLA in the making!

Is she going to have a big white wedding?  She who is forty-something, living with her "boyfriend who is now her finace"?  He has a 12 year old daughter btw so is probably divorced.  They met online (same dating service Shawnie Sue used?).  

She repulses me almost as much as Shawnie Sue.

There are numerous articles about her engagement out there.  She even wrote an essay about it and is giving online dating tips!!! The pictures alone are worth a looksee just to see how this is morphing in to BRIDEZILLA territory.  GJ is 43 yrs old.  Eric has three children.  Indeed a BRIDEZILLA in the making . . .

Online Dating Tips: How to Find the Love of Your Life

People Magazine - Best Day of My Life

Daily Mail: He is My Real Life Prince Charming

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, MyGiddyAunt said:

Everyone is supposed to have witty little responses at the ready for her inane questions.  Their job is to make her look like a good interviewer for when she tries to get her talk show.  

Dream on Skunky, Kathy Levine had way more personality than you will ever have and she couldn’t get a talk show. Why don’t you learn to do the job you have and never mind the pipe dreams ?

• Like 11

4 hours ago, Bronx Babe said:

Even the ones that grow between her toes? 👣

• Laugh 10
  • Surprise 1

6 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

Has this Jill person done anything podcast-worthy? Besides get engaged 😏

I was stunned to read that Jill has 10 (TEN!!!!) Emmy awards according to Wikipedia. 😯

• Surprise 11

She does fashion makeovers on the Today show and maybe a sports anchor. 

• Like 2
  • Surprise 1

If any of those Emmys were for local news, and I'm sure they are, they're a dime a dozen.

Kristine Zell has one.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 2

Hi all,

I’ve been reading these fascinating posts - Jiggly Jill, c’mon....really, just another nit wit du jour, and SK is soooooo jealous and so envious - she’s not the “it girl” of the moment anymore & BTW, that ship sailed looooong ago toots!     Me-thinks SK 👱‍♀️ is bored silly and wants a stay-at-home job (pod casting??? - podcasting what - again, if I may: Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot),  🤦‍♀️ so she can drink 🍷 and 🥃 and🚫🚿 to her heart’s content.....🤔

😆  Have a great evening all, looking forward to tomorrow’s insights!   Thanks for the ❤️ & laughs!

☮️❤️    Cowabunga

• Like 4

1 hour ago, mpeeps said:

She does fashion makeovers on the Today show and maybe a sports anchor. 

And what does he do?  Another "jobless" who cooks (she doesn't) and stays home waiting for her paycheck to arrive.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

Oh geez. She is peddling her own version of Birchbox. Box is decorated with her grade school doodles which she describes as really cute.. Maybe she can call it Bitchbox.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 10

Philosophy OAP MaryLyn I forget name described Skunky's first experience with Purity wash and you had to see how excited Skunky was that it was all about her! She's wacked!! 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 5

Gosh, her hair just looks so over processed to me. 

• Like 4

Says she drinks three to six glasses of the Perricone vitamin drink every day.  But I remember her telling us the same thing with that 8Greens effervescent tablet. 

• Like 9
  • Laugh 2

1 hour ago, Bronx Babe said:

Says she drinks three to six glasses of the Perricone vitamin drink every day.  But I remember her telling us the same thing with that 8Greens effervescent tablet. 

I suspect those greens drinks are over the top with Vitamin K and you can get too much of that. It clots the blood and if you are on a blood thinner like me for Afib it can be harmful. I've never heard them say anything about side effects when they are selling it.

I had bought a dried greens mix to add to smoothies and then read it was like 260 per cent of the recommended daily dose of vitaminK. 

Edited by rocketinu
  • Like 3
  • Useful 3
  • Surprise 3

Tuesday Night Toga Party

Didn't get to see her shoes, but I figure they were the usual skyscrapers.

misc pics Shawn Killinger dress purple toga 6-18-19.jpg

• Like 3
  • Laugh 4

I’m with whoever asked why gill Jill needed to do online dating. She travels all over, lives/works in NYC, she’s around all these news programs, she’s attractive.  WTF?  She must be like someone else we used to know who said she was too high maintenance. I think they must drive the kind of man they would like to attract bat-shit crazy.  They are all too much me,me,me.   

43 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Tuesday Night Toga Party

Sorry but she just looks stupid. 

• Like 11
  • Laugh 3

6 hours ago, Bronx Babe said:

Yes, I heard SK say that as well.  Might be true....if she loads them up with tequila as Dana says she does on occasion!

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7
  • Surprise 1

3 hours ago, AuntCarol said:

I’m with whoever asked why gill Jill needed to do online dating. She travels all over, lives/works in NYC, she’s around all these news programs, she’s attractive.  WTF?  She must be like someone else we used to know who said she was too high maintenance. I think they must drive the kind of man they would like to attract bat-shit crazy.  They are all too much me,me,me.   

Sorry but she just looks stupid. 

She had some hair thingies last night that were rhinestone and said Love,etc. You're a little old for that Shawnie.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 6

9 hours ago, Bronx Babe said:

and-the-results-lum9zg.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 17

6 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Tuesday Night Toga Party

She looks like a clown. She is one of the worst hosts ever ! 

• Like 10

11 hours ago, Bronx Babe said:

I don't believe that for one second!  I bet she really meant to say she smokes at least 6 cigarettes a day though!

Her hair is really looking coarse and dry.  What happened to the Calista hair mask and Wen treatments!?

Did anyone hear her say anything else about her trip to the Poconos?  She went silent on that one!  As expected.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 2

30 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

I don't believe that for one second!  I bet she really meant to say she smokes at least 6 cigarettes a day though!

At least Shawn is consistent with her neuroses -- I've heard her say "Is it hazardous to drink them so much?" to both Dana and the 8Greens OAP.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 1

10 hours ago, rocketinu said:

I suspect those greens drinks are over the top with Vitamin K and you can get too much of that. It clots the blood and if you are on a blood thinner like me for Afib it can be harmful. I've never heard them say anything about side effects when they are selling it.

I had bought a dried greens mix to add to smoothies and then read it was like 260 per cent of the recommended daily dose of vitaminK. 

I would never buy anything like that without looking into possible side effects.  You just never know.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

Happy Wednesday all!

Hurry, hurry and go to SK’s FB page - yet another 4 1/2 minute “Dare to Share” video from Monday - but first, again, is it me or does she have an overbite problem?  I thought she had the teeth “fixed” -  watching the video, I couldn’t look away from the veneers - odd, anyhoo (I’m mocking SK, you’ll see...) she starts out over-sharing about her Dad and his private struggle with chemo and says, “I pray he doesn’t see this” and then goes on, as per usual, about HERSELF and the self-tanner she launched with another company that worked with the Kardashians - OOOOO, I’m so impressed - NOT! and then, big treat, you get to see her feet - SK, “Wanna see something gross?” 🤦‍♀️.   She then takes us on a tour of her messy bathroom and her “hair” 👱‍♀️ and a little snippet about what her husband thinks about the ponies.....she sounds like a tweener, lots of ums, likes, uhs, 😖.

Enjoy!     Thanks for the ❤️ & laughs!

☮️❤️    Cowabunga

• Like 6
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

16 minutes ago, Ninja Turtle said:

Happy Wednesday all!

Hurry, hurry and go to SK’s FB page - yet another 4 1/2 minute “Dare to Share” video from Monday - but first, again, is it me or does she have an overbite problem?  I thought she had the teeth “fixed” -  watching the video, I couldn’t look away from the veneers - odd, anyhoo (I’m mocking SK, you’ll see...) she starts out over-sharing about her Dad and his private struggle with chemo and says, “I pray he doesn’t see this” and then goes on, as per usual, about HERSELF and the self-tanner she launched with another company that worked with the Kardashians - OOOOO, I’m so impressed - NOT! and then, big treat, you get to see her feet - SK, “Wanna see something gross?” 🤦‍♀️.   She then takes us on a tour of her messy bathroom and her “hair” 👱‍♀️ and a little snippet about what her husband thinks about the ponies.....she sounds like a tweener, lots of ums, likes, uhs, 😖.

☮️❤️    Cowabunga

I was too distracted by her red and swollen nose to notice the veneers. She's on her way to looking like WC Fields with that honker! Though I wonder if she edited video...it cuts off for me before she gets to her feet and subsequent stuff you mention. Rewatching...YES, a definite overbite.

Edited by Ham On Wry
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

40 minutes ago, Ham On Wry said:

I was too distracted by her red and swollen nose to notice the veneers. She's on her way to looking like WC Fields with that honker! Though I wonder if she edited video...it cuts off for me before she gets to her feet and subsequent stuff you mention. Rewatching...YES, a definite overbite.

Sure sign of a fondness for the drinky-poohs. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

2 hours ago, Ninja Turtle said:

Happy Wednesday all!

☮️❤️    Cowabunga

She is a mess. Who would buy a tanning product from someone who obviously knows nothing about applying it? Showing her nasty feet, calling out her dad's illness...SK is bottom of the barrel. The fact that the Q allows her to post this under their social media umbrella is insane.

• Like 9

So she blabs her poor father's private medical information all over Facebook and then has the gall to say "I pray he doesn't see this!"  Then why don't you STOP TALKING ABOUT IT, YOU ASSHOLE!

• Like 19
  • Useful 1

I was watching Valerie's Home Cooking a little while ago, and she had on Katie Lee as a guest. KL strikes me as having that same So Real It's Not dynamic that Shawny Sue does so well. 

• Like 2

Shawn explains in this Dare to Share Beauty what's going on with her dad.  That was in the beginning, then she talks about self tanning - you MUST see what happened to the bottom of her feet!

• Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

3 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Shawn explains in this Dare to Share Beauty what's going on with her dad.  That was in the beginning, then she talks about self tanning - you MUST see what happened to the bottom of her feet! It starts around the 2:00 mark, I think

53 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Shawn explains in this Dare to Share Beauty what's going on with her dad.  That was in the beginning, then she talks about self tanning - you MUST see what happened to the bottom of her feet!

Yeah, she shows us her stained feet and comments on how the tanner got all over the floor, with her typical "that's a nice feature" snideness---and THEN she turns around and plugs her codeveloped tanner. Gee, maybe the same tanner that's on the floor? Hmmm good plug

Edited by Ham On Wry
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 5

3 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Mental health issues.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

"On a lighter note, how would you like too see something gross?" Says Skunky while sitting in her bathroom talking to her QVC fans.

2119170805_Screenshot_20190619-233740_SamsungInternet-540x1110.thumb.jpg.248b373d4123b2dc35253a607e316247.jpg

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

10 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

So she blabs her poor father's private medical information all over Facebook and then has the gall to say "I pray he doesn't see this!"  Then why don't you STOP TALKING ABOUT IT, YOU ASSHOLE!

I'm sure she sent him the link. She's such a pig. No offense to pigs. 

• Like 2
  • Laugh 5

2 hours ago, Toothbrush said:

I'm sure she sent him the link. She's such a pig. No offense to pigs. 

pPh0eHk.jpg   I believe the porcine population is becoming quite offended at all the comparisons that are being made between them and Shawn !

• Like 2
  • Laugh 11

what happened to her?

I can't watch her now, and don't read her facebook etc,

I don't read any of the host's SM either 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, mpeeps said:

"On a lighter note, how would you like too see something gross?" Says Skunky while sitting in her bathroom talking to her QVC fans.

2119170805_Screenshot_20190619-233740_SamsungInternet-540x1110.thumb.jpg.248b373d4123b2dc35253a607e316247.jpg

She takes pride in being a  disgusting pig. I wouldn’t want her near my product. QVC would catch hell if that was my self tanner. 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2

Personally, I can take or leave Shawn. Mostly I tune in to see how many knots she’s put in her clothes or what bizarre rat’s nest hairdo she may be sporting. Like @hummingbird, I don’t read her FB or IG accounts or pay much attention to her otherwise. That said, this cringe-worthy incident blew my mind this morning. 

She did a congratulations cell phone video for Dan Hughes’s 30th anniversary show this morning.

8563B60B-4EEC-425B-B7ED-396191F4113A.thumb.jpeg.fc7817705f6c5ca646fc28b7e1e4db4d.jpeg

Here’s what she said:

”Dan Wheeler...no, I’m kidding. I don’t know if you know this, but I’ll never forget the day I asked all of the senior hosts for advice, and here was your advice for me: ‘If it smells, wash it.’ That says it all.” And then she showed a pic of the advice written on a post-it.

D00EF157-9542-49D0-AC5F-CC4D55AF4B46.thumb.jpeg.db06c4ede51dd512c1590610d96f2863.jpeg

WTF? What a heartwarming memory to share (not), and the irony of this is priceless “That says it all” is right!

• Like 6
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 1

Oh my!  Should we read between the lines or is the writing on the wall!!!! She looked so much fresher and happier back then in that pic next to Dan's affirmation.  Wth happened to her!  The pic in the green glasses is scary!

As for her faux tanned feet, how much did she use that so much ended up on the floor and she didn't realize that she was stepping in puddles of tanner? Then walk thru your house and it didn't transfer on anything else? Weird.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

If she goes days without showering, she clearly is no longer taking Dan's advice.  And oh so funny to mix up the Dans. I'm laughing so hard I'm crying. Only not. 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

This DareToShare Beauty has become dare to share anything and everything personal about her family. She's added on her fB page a "congratulations" to her "sister...er, in law" by sharing this:

Two weeks from today she is getting married. Joes sis has overcome breast cancer, a double mastectomy, the loss of a child...and countless times in life when someone stupid convinced her she wasn’t enough. On July 4th, she will prove them all wrong....an “I Do” BBQ‼️👰🤵sis, u inspire me. Ur strength, ur kick butt spirit, ur keep it real mojo. I love u so much, i love Carl. Icannot wait for our family to grow a little bigger, and to have ur ‘knight in shining...’ make his love official. ♥️♥️

"ur keep it real mojo" I'm sorry, I'm an irritating Type A who believes in spelling correctly, in general. [Social media breeds laziness and fosters laxness in that respect] Is it any surprise this woman is confounded by the nature of a novel?

Wait, I can picture it now...her hosting stint to a dedicated audience where she can throw out all these "clever" references, such as "sidebar!" ('cause that makes her an attorney?), Star Date blah blah. She's the next Elvira/ mistress of the dark/ Svengoolie hosting old B movies.

Edited by Ham On Wry
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 4