Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

I find it boring interesting that she offers all these different names, personalities, locations when she is with Issac and now with the different wigs.  Kind of like she wants to be anyone but herself.  As a selling point for the "pony", she said, these are so great and upscale because wearing a ponytail, like she freakin' did with Katy Perry, can be so "teenage".  

• Like 5
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 2

Good Wednesday All,

Taffy Apple, you’re spot on, SK is so pathetically lost somewhere in “Irrational Thought Land” - SK has taken so many detours through her own psyche and doesn’t have the power in her own mental/psychological  GPS to find her way out.....this is classic, basic insecurity, with a healthy dose of very low self esteem and anger  - why else does she continue to show herself dirty, unkempt, outrageous (she would say “quirky”) , lacking in intelligence, sarcastic, ill-mannered, a liar, & needy of praise and any/all recognition?   And QVC lets it fly....yikes.

The photos/posts of the “ponytail” escapades where something else...thank you everyone for filling me in, I just can’t watch, please don’t make me...😉.

Have a wonderful day, and thanks for the ❤️ & laughs!  

☮️❤️   Cowabunga

• Like 7

3 hours ago, Taffy Apple said:

I find it boring interesting that she offers all these different names, personalities, locations when she is with Issac and now with the different wigs.  Kind of like she wants to be anyone but herself.  As a selling point for the "pony", she said, these are so great and upscale because wearing a ponytail, like she freakin' did with Katy Perry, can be so "teenage".  

She wants to be anyone but herself.  It can be fun to dream or "play act" but she does this all the time.  That's a problem for me.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Taffy Apple said:

And coming to a theater near you - Shawnie Sue Got Married.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 4

So, what do you all think about when you have a day off?  What do you look forward to?  Lounging around with no cares in the world?  Spending time with family or friends?  Shopping?  Cleaning house?

Well, in Shawn's world, a day off means NO SHOWER.  Here's her post:

• Like 2
  • Surprise 6
  • Sad 1

She kept saying to Toni last night that she never wants to stop wearing her clip on ponytail.  It makes her feel cute and sexy.  And that she was getting blonde shitstreaks highlights put back in her hair in the coming weeks and has to order another tsv to match the highlights.  Let's see how this plays out . . .

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 4

8 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

So, what do you all think about when you have a day off?  What do you look forward to?  Lounging around with no cares in the world?  Spending time with family or friends?  Shopping?  Cleaning house?

I love how she looks at not taking a shower as something to look forward to.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 2

50 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

As I was sayin’, lost in her own bizarro-world &  anything, anywhere for attention  👱‍♀️ (pony girl) .....and PS & BTW - you need more than neck cream darlin’......someone get a hose and a big bottle of Philosophy!  ASAP! 😲🛀🤦‍♀️

• Like 3
  • Laugh 3

1 hour ago, hummingbird said:

She’s reading here and the Q board and poking the 🐻 

because it gets attention 

Bur not the right kind. She's really screwed up if she thinks she can "stay relevant" by continually talking about how nasty she likes to be. How's that going to help your resume when you're looking for another TV job, Skunky?

Edited: Did she take that post down? I just went to her Instagram, and it's not there.

Oh wait, never mind. I looked in the wrong place. Her post is on Facebook, not Instagram.

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, hummingbird said:

She’s reading here and the Q board and poking the 🐻 

because it gets attention 

For me, proof that she has serious issues.  She may like to think the joke is on us but it's not.  Too bad we know this and she is still "faking it".

• Like 3

5 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

How do you not shower everyday, she must have no organization/schedule in her life. She must be dying that Brooke Shields has been on and she hasn't worked with her pretend friend!😂

• Like 2
  • Laugh 5

8 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

She is a mentally unstable woman.  The damage she does to QVC reputation,they brought it on themselves. What really makes my skin crawl, the nasty troll got 830 likes. That tells me her followers are just as sick.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, LeeDenny said:

Liquor store

😂🤣😅 Or a beer run. LOL!  She never mentions beer drinking.  She looks like she would be good at it too.  Right out of a can!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 4

Why is she so proud that she is dirty?  I have a feeling she has the baseball cap on so the people at the liquor store don't see the bugs crawling around...

• Like 2
  • Laugh 4

No need to shower when you're just loading cases of wine in to your car!  She also may need to record another Dare to Share video where no showering is required. 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

15 hours ago, Watcher25 said:

She is a mentally unstable woman.  The damage she does to QVC reputation,they brought it on themselves. What really makes my skin crawl, the nasty troll got 830 likes. That tells me her followers are just as sick.

My only hope is this~

People can like and love her all they want to.

What she must have is sales.

Their adoration is not putting money in QVC's pocket and I hope her sales suck.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1

1 hour ago, Puddy said:

My only hope is this~

People can like and love her all they want to.

What she must have is sales.

Their adoration is not putting money in QVC's pocket and I hope her sales suck.

There is a reason she lost PM Style. I noticed she is getting paired up with other hosts. You never seen that with the one we can’t talk about and I know she is not matching her numbers.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

3 hours ago, Watcher25 said:

There is a reason she lost PM Style. I noticed she is getting paired up with other hosts. You never seen that with the one we can’t talk about and I know she is not matching her numbers.

Try to tell this to her fans and you will be shredded.  For QVC to use Jane and David to prop Shawn up is a clear indication that she cannot carry herself.

Jack always said 'she sells' so when he was there, her job was safe.  Now, it's a whole new ball game and Shawn cannot hit a home run to save her life.

She has a small but vocal fan base.  They can love her up one side and down the other but they need to buy from her.  

Edited by Puddy
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, mpeeps said:

No need to shower when you're just loading cases of wine in to your car!  She also may need to record another Dare to Share video where no showering is required. 

Yeah, but some poor soul has to be there holding the camera to film her (unless she's just using a webcam). That person must be gagging the whole time. Breath, hair, pits, feet, and naughty bits just radiating skunkiness.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 2

Had the Q on as background noise...SK was saying to LoCo how "learned" Isaac is..  Then the moron asked LoCo if she knew a novel was fiction.  LoCo sounded dumbfounded that SK could be this dumb and just said, "yes", to which SK kept going with "well, I thought a novel was just a book".  LoCo ended with "a novel is a story".  Sorry I didn't get to see either of their faces.  Apparently no one told her how ignorant she sounded the first time with Isaac.  This pairing is not a good one.  (Sorry, my bold stroke just took on a life of its own.)