Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
deaja

Shawn Killinger: The Good, The Bad, The Skunky

She's ready for loco Logo!

• umpteen layers of clothing
  • combat boots
  • frilly, flouncy sweater (not a Logo item, BTW)
  • funky stance
  • weird hair

image.png.827f3af94da05730f0f7fc213ea0bfd6.png

image.png.2f3a2621bb6601e3168b0820d537c5df.png

Edited by lovemesomejoolery · Reason: Those are shorts with leggings - YES!
  • Like 9

Goldstein looks like she fell off the back of a dumpster.

• Like 16

1 minute ago, Burly said:

Goldstein looks like she fell off the back of a dumpster.

She got shoved out of the dumpster by Shawn, who was already in there.

• Like 12

Shawnie kissing Lori...

“Seeya later in the back of the dumpster!”

• Like 10

18 minutes ago, rocketinu said:

Wow that Pebbles Flintstone hairdo is mad cool!

Totes adorbs

• Like 11

What? No huggy-huggy, kissy-kissy to start the show?

E8B588E1-99FB-4A4E-ACAA-196AEAC1F136.thumb.jpeg.4d666277821fbf1171cf269ad50461d5.jpeg

At least she’s not wearing the hoof covers:

0878204F-29A3-4CAD-B917-3683B32724A4.thumb.jpeg.c526f7e3f22dbe88c4b8bacb6dd6ede7.jpeg

• Like 12

Golden Globe Winner - Best Performance Selling Clothes You Hate.

OH my Lord! We already have a this year's nominee for worst look by a model. That cobalt blue top with peach skirt is horrendous! They must hate that red haired model.

Edited by rocketinu
  • Like 8

I just tuned in to the SH*T SHOW that is this Logo show with Shawn.  I don't know if it's been like this the entire time, but it feels a little frenetic....Shawn's interrupting like crazy, walking all over the set, Loco Lori's trying to follow her all around....

I'm not a fan of Logo's style, but I have a feeling that for people who are and are used to a more mellow experience with a Logo show, those poor folks are very disappointed right now.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 5

Boy did Shawn just throw serious shade at the model who strolled out wearing the same color cardigan as her. Fire shot out of her eyes. Someone's gonna get a talking to.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, rocketinu said:

Boy did Shawn just throw serious shade at the model who strolled out wearing the same color cardigan as her. Fire shot out of her eyes. Someone's gonna get a talking to.

Another newbie here - I am so  glad to see I'm not alone in my dislike of Skunky.  In the words of another "host" that is no longer there I loved, loved, loved watching Ms. Killinger this evening and echo the opinion of many here - I loathe her.   Yes, I'm guilty of feeling schadenfreude, but hopefully her past behavior has caught up with her.  You could see her mood markedly change when she moved on to the Urban Decay show, but I got the impression that she was annoying the crap out of the OAP that was demonstrating the product on the model.  She kept picking up the makeup and (of course) applying it to her face.

I also caught the daggers coming from her eyes when that model came on with the same "cardi".  I also found it interesting that she kept saying that green cardigan was "flying" out the door.  The grey one was almost sold out, but as they moved on, the green one was still available in every color.  

LOL watching her suffer having to launch the D&C TSV.  I think TPTB must have said something to her, because when I have watched (rarely) she's been wearing more Q clothing. Tonight she is wearing the TSV zipped up (in a size too small).  I'm surprised that she's seems to actually know all of the colors in the D&C stretch pants - don't see a blue card - maybe its on the monitor somewhere, because she couldn't be that prepared.   Ah, she didn't disappoint she just screwed up calling out the colors on a D&C top, Gary to the rescue.

Holy crap.....Gary just said that he was going to be on with her tor two hours Tuesday night for a D&C show.  She stood there with her arms crossed while he talked. Could she look any more miserable?.  More schadenfreude for me.  Skunky led into the next program by saying "that it was time elevate things to the next level with GILI.   Ali Carr (a newbie I'm guessing) will be hosting on with "my good friend" Jill Martin".   Guess she's not that "good" of friends...... Karma is a bitch eh Skunky?  

Edited by String Theory
  • Like 18

10 minutes ago, String Theory said:

Another newbie here - I am so  glad to see I'm not alone in my dislike of Skunky.  In the words of another "host" that is no longer there I loved, loved, loved watching Ms. Killinger this evening and echo the opinion of many here - I loathe her.   Yes, I'm guilty of feeling schadenfreude, but hopefully her past behavior has caught up with her.  You could see her mood markedly change when she moved on to the Urban Decay show, but I got the impression that she was annoying the crap out of the OAP that was demonstrating the product on the model.  She kept picking up the makeup and (of course) applying it to her face.

I also caught the daggers coming from her eyes when that model came on with the same "cardi".  I also found it interesting that she kept saying that green cardigan was "flying" out the door.  The grey one was almost sold out, but as they moved on, the green one was still available in every color.  

LOL watching her suffer having to launch the D&C TSV.  I think TPTB must have said something to her, because when I have watched (rarely) she's been wearing more Q clothing. Tonight she is wearing the TSV zipped up (in a size too small).  I'm surprised that she's seems to actually know all of the colors in the D&C stretch pants - don't see a blue card - maybe its on the monitor somewhere, because she couldn't be that prepared.   Ah, she didn't surprise me she just screwed up calling out the colors on a D&C top, Gary to the rescue.

Welcome, @String Theory

Have a cookie! 🍪😊

• Like 7

Wow, she looked like a trainwreck in everything she was wearing. She thinks she's on Sex and the City.

image.png.4d7327c164f53bf8befbbf3a331335ee.png

• Like 15

9 hours ago, ByaNose said:

Do they have leg problems? 

They must be wearing magnets on their big toes, to make their feet look that pigeon-toed.

I haven't watched Lori's shows. Does she only stand still pigeon-toed, or does she walk that way too? If it's just a pose, it's childish and ridiculous.

• Like 8

6 hours ago, String Theory said:

LOL watching her suffer having to launch the D&C TSV.  I think TPTB must have said something to her, because when I have watched (rarely) she's been wearing more Q clothing. Tonight she is wearing the TSV zipped up (in a size too small).  I'm surprised that she's seems to actually know all of the colors in the D&C stretch pants - don't see a blue card - maybe its on the monitor somewhere, because she couldn't be that prepared.   Ah, she didn't disappoint she just screwed up calling out the colors on a D&C top, Gary to the rescue.

Holy crap.....Gary just said that he was going to be on with her tor two hours Tuesday night for a D&C show.  She stood there with her arms crossed while he talked. Could she look any more miserable?.  More schadenfreude for me.  Skunky led into the next program by saying "that it was time elevate things to the next level with GILI.   Ali Carr (a newbie I'm guessing) will be hosting on with "my good friend" Jill Martin".   Guess she's not that "good" of friends...... Karma is a bitch eh Skunky?  

Welcome, @String Theory! Glad you decided to join us!

• Like 10

I think we have our first contender in the Shawn category for our next fashion poll. WTF? Mr. Booney looked up from his laptop and said, “That is one ugly outfit.”

Poor Gary, having to put up with her for two hours. She’s already called him “The Gobes,” “Gary the Gobester,” and “Sir Gobes.” The man deserves hazard pay tonight.

EED7915B-494E-4239-989B-647B843998AE.thumb.jpeg.f145fb48155db08214b364010b8da02c.jpeg

Edited by Booney
  • Like 19

6 minutes ago, Booney said:

I think we have our first contender in the Shawn category for our next fashion poll. WTF? Mr. Booney looked up from his laptop and said, “That is one ugly outfit.”

Poor Gary, having to put up with her for two hours. She’s already called him “The Gobes,” “Gary the Gobester,” and “Sir Gobes.” The man deserves hazard pay tonight.

EED7915B-494E-4239-989B-647B843998AE.thumb.jpeg.f145fb48155db08214b364010b8da02c.jpeg

I'd laugh but this is just pitiful, sad and thirsty.

• Like 12

39 minutes ago, Booney said:

I mentioned my husband's comment in the Hosts forum:  "What the hell is Skunky wearing??!"

• Like 10

21 hours ago, Booney said:

She's like that character Rob Schneider played on SNL (The Richmeister?) who made up stupid names for everyone who was "makin' copies."

Edited by MyGiddyAunt
  • Like 14

I think we've been thinking this was a demotion for Shawn.  Instead, I think it's QVC's way of trying to make D&C relevant for someone other than Caro's bunch of ladies.  Shawn definitely seems to be in her element - she's not styling this stuff the way Caro does, that's for sure (not that Caro is stylin' much of anything!).  This stuff may be "beneath" Shawn, in terms of what she projects is her Neiman Marcus style.....but when you look at her Instagram, she's mostly in very casual clothing, much like what she's been wearing the past two nights.  I really think, for better or worse, QVC thinks Shawn is going to bring in the younger viewer.

• Like 16

11 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I think we've been thinking this was a demotion for Shawn.  Instead, I think it's QVC's way of trying to make D&C relevant for someone other than Caro's bunch of ladies.  Shawn definitely seems to be in her element - she's not styling this stuff the way Caro does, that's for sure (not that Caro is stylin' much of anything!).  This stuff may be "beneath" Shawn, in terms of what she projects is her Neiman Marcus style.....but when you look at her Instagram, she's mostly in very casual clothing, much like what she's been wearing the past two nights.  I really think, for better or worse, QVC thinks Shawn is going to bring in the younger viewer.

I think you’re right, but QVC will have to drastically change the styles in that entire line to entice younger viewers to buy.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Booney said:

Looks like "size up!" is a requirement for hosts wearing D&Co. Her boobs are suffocating.

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, Booney said:

I think you’re right, but QVC will have to drastically change the styles in that entire line to entice younger viewers to buy.

100%

I'm 55 years old and I'm not interested in much of it!  QVC thinks Shawn will bring her followers to this brand - I just don't see it happening.

Once again, QVC thinks it's their hosts, not their product, that lures buyers!  They don't get it, at all!

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, Booney said:

They will have to use some of the younger models. They did not do that tonight. They just now switched to younger models with Logo.

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Booney said:

I think we have our first contender in the Shawn category for our next fashion poll. WTF? Mr. Booney looked up from his laptop and said, “That is one ugly outfit.�

Poor Gary, having to put up with her for two hours. She’s already called him “The Gobes,� “Gary the Gobester,� and “Sir Gobes.� The man deserves hazard pay tonight.

THIS IS JUST ABOUT THE UGLIEST OUTFIT I'VE EVER SEEN

yes, I'm yelling!  But just WTF does she have on?  Who dresses like this?  I don't even see teens dressing like this - they are much more sophisticated, if you know what I'm saying.  They don't look like this!  Not one person I see out in the real world dresses like this, young or old! 

And if I'm on the street and see someone dressed like this, I'm running away, as fast as I can!

This is me, seeing someone dressed like Shawn is:

giphy.gif

• Like 21

17 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

yes, I'm yelling!  But just WTF does she have on?  Who dresses like this?  I don't even see teens dressing like this - they are much more sophisticated, if you know what I'm saying.  They don't look like this!  Not one person I see out in the real world dresses like this, young or old! 

And if I'm on the street and see someone dressed like this, I'm running away, as fast as I can!

Edina Monsoon wouldn't be caught dead in this.

OMG!  What a vertical striped monstrosity Logo has on now. It's not complimenting those larger models.

This Logo clearance is the biggest Fug Fest I have ever seen.  "These are not coming back" - GOOD!

Edited by rocketinu
  • Like 6

1 hour ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

This is me, seeing someone dressed like Shawn is:

giphy.gif

Who dresses like Shawn in the D&C outfit: a cheerleader on her way home from the Friday night game. She got cold and put jeans on under her cheer skirt, put on her little sister's pink jacket that was too small, then put on her Wellies because she had to walk through some mud.

Love the kitty gif! Grey tabby is like, "Huh? Do I have dog breath or something?"

• Like 10

6 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

Looks like "size up!" is a requirement for hosts wearing D&Co. Her boobs are suffocating.

.... and the zipper is going to break!    How do you say  S T R A I N I N G  ??????

• Like 13

So....I actually watched her with Gary or whatever that insulting name was she was calling him.  I agree with a previous poster, I think QVC is using Shawn to push some of their lines on a younger demo, can't wait to see her start doing Quacker Factory shows.  I will say Gary kept her on her toes, she at least knew her color names and was a bit nervous acting having to you know be professional and all.  I think QVC is hoping for an Isaac/Shawn type relationship with her and Gary.  I like that they mixed her comfort zone, its making her show what she's got and I will be here for all of it, thanks! 

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Booney said:

I think we have our first contender in the Shawn category for our next fashion poll. WTF?

Are they actually trying to sell something?  

• Like 8

Her boots look like a Clydesdale hooves!  Was that burgundy skirt/frock part of the show?  What is she wearing?  I'm guessing her jeans are Martha Stewart jeans.  Another mess!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 10

13 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Yes!  The Q's so-called fashion and beauty "expert" is biting the dirt.  The fashions she is now schlepping is not exactly from the upper end stores with "valet parking dahling".  Lol.  It makes me grin seeing the Lady of Shitmoor hitting the pavement with these atrocities.  She's not happy about it either.  She just cannot help herself in giving shade to those around her.  Her ever-expanding caboose has been moved around and she's too over-madeup, with too-dirty hair and looking like an old reject from clown school to be the diva anymore. 

• Like 6

13 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

She will never size up.  What's funny is that an obviously XS model will be standing next t her and you can see the size difference, but Shawnie Sue is also an XS.  How's that working for her?  it's not and she looks stuffed into the clothing.  Nothing like being vain and stupid. 

• Like 11

19 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

giphy.gif

Edited by DownTheShore
  • Like 6

She looks like a homeless person, layering all her clothes so no one steals them. Don't worry Skunky, no one wants them.

• Like 11

Hi Everyone,

This is my 3rd post and I’d like to say THANK YOU to everyone who has “hearted” my thoughts!   With regard to SK now demoted to being on the LOGO shows, ( and I do think this is a demotion) wow...I personally don’t care for the LOGO look, too messy looking, it looks like someone trying too hard to be on trend and be noticed,  (hmmmmm....sounds like SK to me - ureka, I may have hit on something here, snarky lol), not to mention WWWAAAYYY over priced...she just can’t pull it off.  I don’t know if QVC is trying to hook younger buyers with this disaster of a clothing line, but it won’t work.  I am a recently retired teacher, (30 + years in public schools) and I sincerely have never seen elem., middle or high school gals or staff dressing like this; like one poster mentioned, they have a much cuter, hipper style than this dreck...and those dirty boots she as on in the D&C photos above, she has been wearing those for YEARS!!!! :>{.   If the Q is trying to attract younger viewers, why use HER?!?!?    For the love of Pete, she’s 46 years old, not exactly millennial territory....I’m loving that everyone is posting about these new shows she’s in, because friends, I JUST CAN’T.....Please, don’t make me watch, please.....I can’t wait to read the comments when she starts co-hosting with Jane the Pain Treacy - don’t get me started there, can you spell PHONY?   yikes...

One more thing if I may, I have no experience this this and maybe someone with more knowledge on the subject can help - I would like to know how much crack/cocaine Rick Dopemier is snorting before he comes on air?!?!?!   He needs re-hab NOW and his dealer needs to fall back!   ;>}

Peace to all.    Cowabunga

• Like 14

“The Gobes,” “Gary the Gobester,” and “Sir Gobes.”

WHY OH WHY DO I HAVE TO MISS ALL THE GREAT STUFF????

That there is comedy GOLD. I cannot believe that idiot Shawn actually called that poor (slob) Gary those names. He's too nice of a doofus to retaliate, of course, but day-ummmm I wish I could have seen his face! "Sir Gobes" is one of the best/awfullest things I have ever heard.

• Like 12

23 hours ago, MyGiddyAunt said:

She's dressed like a tween from 1984.  How is that supposed to attract younger shoppers?

but its sooo edgy and quirky 

nothing about her is either and how those words became associated with her escapes me 

----------------------

Gary is nice and has been saddled with Shawn and Caro

and theres convo on the FBk pages I read echoing exactly what we have been saying about SK and her demotion,  they need to come over here----or are they

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Ninja Turtle said:

Hi Everyone,

This is my 3rd post and I’d like to say THANK YOU to everyone who has “hearted” my thoughts!   With regard to SK now demoted to being on the LOGO shows, ( and I do think this is a demotion) wow...I personally don’t care for the LOGO look, too messy looking, it looks like someone trying too hard to be on trend and be noticed,  (hmmmmm....sounds like SK to me - ureka, I may have hit on something here, snarky lol), not to mention WWWAAAYYY over priced...she just can’t pull it off.  I don’t know if QVC is trying to hook younger buyers with this disaster of a clothing line, but it won’t work.  I am a recently retired teacher, (30 + years in public schools) and I sincerely have never seen elem., middle or high school gals or staff dressing like this; like one poster mentioned, they have a much cuter, hipper style than this dreck...and those dirty boots she as on in the D&C photos above, she has been wearing those for YEARS!!!! :>{.   If the Q is trying to attract younger viewers, why use HER?!?!?    For the love of Pete, she’s 46 years old, not exactly millennial territory....I’m loving that everyone is posting about these new shows she’s in, because friends, I JUST CAN’T.....Please, don’t make me watch, please.....I can’t wait to read the comments when she starts co-hosting with Jane the Pain Treacy - don’t get me started there, can you spell PHONY?   yikes...

One more thing if I may, I have no experience this this and maybe someone with more knowledge on the subject can help - I would like to know how much crack/cocaine Rick Dopemier is snorting before he comes on air?!?!?!   He needs re-hab NOW and his dealer needs to fall back!   ;>}

Peace to all.    Cowabunga

I think Rick has been playing the role of a "As Seen On TV" huckster since he joined the Q. His enthusiasm is so over the top that if it was drug-fueled, IMO, he would have keeled over years ago. 😉

Edited by DownTheShore · Reason: Wrong emoji
  • Like 10

3 hours ago, Kathcart said:

That there is comedy GOLD. I cannot believe that idiot Shawn actually called that poor (slob) Gary those names. He's too nice of a doofus to retaliate, of course, but day-ummmm I wish I could have seen his face! "Sir Gobes" is one of the best/awfullest things I have ever heard.

That's the Skunkster's Totes Adorbs way of insulting him.

• Like 11

3 hours ago, Kathcart said:

Gary seemed gobsmacked (or is it “Gobe-smacked”) by not only her names for him, but by the whole disaster that is Shawn. I don’t think he knew what hit him.

Edited by Booney
  • Like 10

Okay, she’s one step closer to Quacker with this sweater...

A9B63401-4614-4454-A665-310A6840AE90.thumb.jpeg.6245a72aee39412daa49a07e99aa3cd3.jpeg

Edited by Booney
  • Like 13

23 minutes ago, Booney said:

Okay, she’s one step closer to Quacker with this sweater...

A9B63401-4614-4454-A665-310A6840AE90.thumb.jpeg.6245a72aee39412daa49a07e99aa3cd3.jpeg

Bringing out her inner Brit.

• Like 6