Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
chitowngirl

All Star Media Topic-Ratings, Scheduling, etc.

I love Chris March-he has always been one of my top favorites from any season.  I hope he continues to recover and continues to bring joy to the lives of others.

• Like 3

In his interview, Anthony stated that he would be the first PRAS winner to actually fulfill the contract with Marie Claire.  Does anyone know the background on that and why others did not fulfill that contract?  Thanks.

• Like 1

Also, I’ll be the first Project Runway winner to fulfill their position at Marie Claire, and you know damn sure I’m doing that.

On 4/7/2018 at 4:32 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Entertainment Weekly interviews Anthony

anthony-williams

I don't see Marie Claire, much less buy it, but is that quote of Anthony's (from the link above) correct?  That NO other winners have had columns in Marie Claire?  Even with all the mentions, every week of broadcast?

• Like 1

The Penny site is devoid of any MENTION of Project Runway fashion. Not a good foot to get off on. 

If I were JCP, I’d be pissed. They were probably ready to roll out with this and then it gets shelved for a year and a half?! That’s forever in retail. They could easily be where Sears is.

Edited by chitowngirl
  • Like 2

For any Canadians, Bravo (the Canadian channel, not the American one) is starting airing the show this Wednesday, starting at 8pm, Eastern. They’re showing two episodes this week, and I’m assuming one next week, as Suits begins. We’ll probably be a week behind the American airing. 

• Like 2

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/27/arts/television/project-runway-all-stars-jc-penney.html?action=click&module=Features&pgtype=Homepage

On many episodes of “Project Runway All Stars” Season 7, which airs its final episode Wednesday on Lifetime, the host and judge Alyssa Milano has announced that the week’s winning design will be sold on JCPenney.com the following day.

Except that’s not true. Viewers who are looking for a ready-to-wear version of a winning look from “Runway” veterans like Dmitry Sholokhov or Irina Shabayeva are presented with a message on the department store chain’s website that the collaboration with J.C. Penney has been discontinued.