Type keyword(s) to search

All Star Media Topic-Ratings, Scheduling, etc.

• Start Topic

In his interview, Anthony stated that he would be the first PRAS winner to actually fulfill the contract with Marie Claire.  Does anyone know the background on that and why others did not fulfill that contract?  Thanks.

• Love 1

Also, I’ll be the first Project Runway winner to fulfill their position at Marie Claire, and you know damn sure I’m doing that.

On 4/7/2018 at 4:32 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

Entertainment Weekly interviews Anthony

anthony-williams

I don't see Marie Claire, much less buy it, but is that quote of Anthony's (from the link above) correct?  That NO other winners have had columns in Marie Claire?  Even with all the mentions, every week of broadcast?

• Love 1
(edited)

If I were JCP, I’d be pissed. They were probably ready to roll out with this and then it gets shelved for a year and a half?! That’s forever in retail. They could easily be where Sears is.

Edited by chitowngirl
  • Love 2

For any Canadians, Bravo (the Canadian channel, not the American one) is starting airing the show this Wednesday, starting at 8pm, Eastern. They’re showing two episodes this week, and I’m assuming one next week, as Suits begins. We’ll probably be a week behind the American airing. 

• Love 2

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/03/27/arts/television/project-runway-all-stars-jc-penney.html?action=click&module=Features&pgtype=Homepage

On many episodes of “Project Runway All Stars” Season 7, which airs its final episode Wednesday on Lifetime, the host and judge Alyssa Milano has announced that the week’s winning design will be sold on JCPenney.com the following day.

Except that’s not true. Viewers who are looking for a ready-to-wear version of a winning look from “Runway” veterans like Dmitry Sholokhov or Irina Shabayeva are presented with a message on the department store chain’s website that the collaboration with J.C. Penney has been discontinued.

(edited)

I don’t know if this applies just to PRAS, but Evan Biddell got his finale collection back. He had to buy it, and I wonder how much it cost him. He posted this on his FB page. 

82520D57-EA5C-40D2-8586-0961377C2626.jpeg

Edited by hula-la
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Wow, I had forgotten all about this show, & only thought about it because regular PR just started & their threads are next to each other. I didn't realize that it has been cancelled, I wonder if that was a ratings decision, or a covid decision? 

45 minutes ago, 7-Zark-7 said:

Was this Meet The Contestants episode the only one they’re showing this week? Because, nothing happened.

There’s another episode with the first challenge tonight. This is not an All Star series. It’s season 20 of Project Runway. We’re chatting about it over there.

• Like 1