Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

So, how long until she adopts the Bitsy habit of "as a mom......"  before every opinion? 

OF Course, Meghan would have to insert, "As a conservative republican mom..."

Has she said, “As the only pregnant conservative woman at the table - “, yet?

How about, “My father is smiling down at his pregnant daughter, who’s carrying his favorite grandchild”?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

I just had a thought...lol...please forgive me if this has been prev discussed, but...lol... ok who wants to start a pool (sidebar, my fat fingers were a lil heavy on the 'o' in poool, i almost left it hehe) my grade school humor.  Ok how many damn names do you think this kid will have,  what with all the uncles, and friends of the family ...dot dot dot...and you thought Joy had a long name!

On 4/16/2020 at 12:43 PM, tinkerbell said:

So, how long until she adopts the Bitsy habit of "as a mom......"  before every opinion? 

OF Course, Meghan would have to insert, "As a conservative republican mom..."

'pregnancy brain', used in any dam way

• Love 3

Does this strike anybody else as an attempt at a "glamour shot"?  I know she doesn't have any makeup on, but it's very "oh.... look at me".

Edited by lusinia
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
On 4/18/2020 at 7:48 PM, lusinia said:

Does this strike anybody else as an attempt at a "glamour shot"?  I know she doesn't have any makeup on, but it's very "oh.... look at me".

It hit me today that the big-ass glasses are probably to hide her eyebrows, not to improve her vision.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

Bitsy sounds like a moron in that post. And she has lost the ability to speak in anything with greater depth than a string of mindless platitudes.

When did she ever not do this?

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2020 at 3:39 PM, heysmilinstrange said:

Elisabeth Hasselbeck makes Meghan seem so likeable by comparison.

I feel the opposite. I actually agree with Elisabeth that McCain misrepresented what she said. I wonder who the media will treat as the bigger "Conservative Victim" here?

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

1. Who cares about grey roots in a pandemic?

2. Fake eyelashes on a natural look?

3. Who cares?

God in Heaven, does this harridan think people in a pandemic care about her hair? 

Girl is thirsty for attention. Selfies seriously?

Parched. 

Edited by Tosia
  • LOL 6
  • Love 11
8 minutes ago, Tosia said:

1. Who cares about grey roots in a pandemic?

2. Fake eyelashes on a natural look?

3. Who cares?

God in Heaven, does this harridan think people in a pandemic care about her hair? 

Girl is thirsty for attention. Selfies seriously?

Parched. 

She clearly is craving attention.  I would be curious if people were directly asking her about going gray or if she is trolling boards like this one.

• Love 9

Another "come hither" glamour shot.  She does realize this wipes out any of her attempts at projecting a serious image, doesn't she? 

Or maybe this is something all female political commentators do, and I'm just not aware of it.  Oh, wait, I shouldn't have said "female"; she hates it when anyone categorizes her in that way.  Okay, just "political commentators", all-inclusive.  Lets see how many of them do these kind of selfies.

Whenever she gets upset with any of her co-hosts for not being 100% serious and straight-laced about something, they should just flash one of these selfies on the screen behind them.

Hey, she's home; she can do what she wants in her private life.  But if she's posting these on Instagram, they ain't private, and she knows it.  She's said in the past that people should realize that what they post on social media can negatively impact their school and job prospects. 

Even if she doesn't have to worry about that in particular, and her photos, at least, aren't scandalous, they're not professional (in the career sense of the word).  What she posts (both words and images) does contribute to her public image. 

It's like she can't decide what she wants to be, and it's precisely why no one takes her seriously. 

Edited by lusinia
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Tosia said:

She slimmed her face,  made her eyes and lips larger.  

Like all really serious commentators do. 

I saw a commentator who seemed to be using one of those big-eye apps while talking to Trevor Noah.  She also had monster fake eyelashes and was poking out her lips like Meghan trying to look sexy.  They both look ridiculous and I wouldn't take either of them seriously.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 6
On 4/27/2020 at 8:40 AM, ginger90 said:

443982EC-37BB-4F29-BFA5-506E5C7D36D7.jpeg

I'm pretty certain she has said/posted on numerous occasions that one of her best friends/confidants is her hairdresser, Josh Rupley.  For the life of me I can't imagine why she would have to ask her followers on Instagram for suggestions for hair dye for a pregnant person.  Oh, that's right, she already knows and is just craving her daily dose of attention.

• Love 16
13 hours ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

How are we going to remember she's the first pregnant woman ever without the daily announcement? 

That is her new mantra.  She doesn't say "My father" every other sentence now.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
(edited)

I used to have that yellow in my family room in the 90's. 

It clashes with the flag badly. A nice blue or gray, white,  red even, or white wd set off the flag.  More patriotic too. 

Red State Vermillion. Civil War Blue. Rebel Gray.  Founding Father White. 

Ha! 

I really think Megaphone would believe this if it came from her hubbie. 

Edited by Tosia
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, maggiemae said:

Buy a wig MM.

Yeah, it was funny when MeAgain raised the topic of her roots (which we cannot really see, unless she points them out) in a question to Katy Perry, who had about two inches of obvious roots.  And Katy pretty much dissed MeAgain in her response by saying that if worrying about one's roots is the biggest concern one has during this pandemic, well.....

Naturi Naughton Lol GIF by Power

• Love 12

Was watching the game show  "25 Words or Less" (I think that's the name; Meredith is the host) and MM was one of the names the players had to guess.  The contestant couldn't give any clues because she had NO idea who she was.  I laughed my ass off!!!

• LOL 15
  • Love 2
(edited)

Who cares?

Twenties? You're way into your thirties,  dear. Apparently her math skills are as poor  as her pundinting or listening to the person answer questions in an interview on TV.

Meggie can't do her own hair. So sad and inept. 

Or Privilege much?

You decide.  

Edited by Tosia
  • Love 4

It's weird that on social media she talks about how her gray roots are showing, but just a few days ago on the show when she mentioned her roots, she said they were brunette!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, lusinia said:

It's weird that on social media she talks about how her gray roots are showing, but just a few days ago on the show when she mentioned her roots, she said they were brunette!

Again contradicting herself.  

I swear she just cannot hear herself or anyone..... may be some A.D.D. there.  

Or E.S.S ....entitled superficiality syndrome. 

• Love 6

All I see from that picture is scaly skin; like patches of brown (self tanning attempts?), which proves she CAKES on the makeup to make her face all alabaster.  I also noticed the fake eyelashes mascara'd to death.🤣😝

• Love 6

she does have a mix of brown and grey roots, which is pretty normal.  But sayig she can't even blow-dry her hair isn't winning points with us "normal"  people who have to wash, dry, comb our own hair every day.   AND - maybe it's just me, but I'm finding "grey hair = witch coven" to be offensive.   some of us are trying to age gracefully with our SILVER HIGHLIGHTS, and don't appreciate the implication.  

• Love 14