Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Jaded

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

15 hours ago, lusinia said:

A strong woman - doesn't ask her friend and coworker to abstain from talking about her own children because it's hard for her to hear.  That woman is fragile.  A truly strong woman would be able to handle it.

A tough woman - doesn't leave the set in a snit after a disagreement, or insist people be fired or not allowed on the show if she feels like they're not 100% in her corner.  That woman is insecure.  A truly tough woman doesn't let trivial matters get to her.

An empowered woman - doesn't rest on the laurels of her last name.  That woman is ultimately powerless in the long run if she has nothing else to offer.  A truly empowered woman is someone who is respected because of her smarts and talent and stick-to-it-iveness. 

Sister, you ain't foolin' nobody.

and, just now, she is pissed that she did not get to speak when she wanted to 

spoiled brat

• Like 11
  • Laugh 1

I’m in home health care. Under normal circumstances increased pay is sorely needed. But thanks, oh great one.

65562DEC-BB3F-4C80-8911-C5C26875EB58.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

42 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I’m in home health care. Under normal circumstances increased pay is sorely needed. But thanks, oh great one.

65562DEC-BB3F-4C80-8911-C5C26875EB58.jpeg

It sounds great when people say let's give essential workers more money but that doesn't lower their risk.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

I’m a little surprised that given Meghan’s age and social media savvy she doesn’t know how to look better on FaceTime (or whatever she is using). The camera needs to be a little higher (you can use books) and she needs to be further away from the camera. 

• Like 7

4 hours ago, hisbunkie said:

I’m a little surprised that given Meghan’s age and social media savvy she doesn’t know how to look better on FaceTime (or whatever she is using). The camera needs to be a little higher (you can use books) and she needs to be further away from the camera. 

I know. It is like a Bad Moon Rising.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5

You know how a few weeks ago, Meghan had her hair extensions put back in (and re-started her habit of stroking them like a puppy)? I bet it was because she can't have her hair dyed since she's pregnant. Just my Quarantine Thought Of The Day.

• Like 2
  • Useful 4
  • Laugh 2

Such beautiful $ signs in his eyes. 

Sure,  he doesn't have to do anything but wait on her.  

And he will... for the rest of his life. 

Lol. 

• Like 7
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 1

Her husband gives me the serious creeps. That Instagram post is like the sort of chilling detail you'd see at the beginning of a true crime story. The filmmakers would probably let the words of the post echo while they slowly zoomed in on his cold, mean eyes.

• Like 17

When I see people post things like this to their spouse or significant other, I always think two things: first-thirst trap. Second-I figure everything they say, the opposite is true.  You two are isolating together but you have to instagram that shit to your spouse? thirst trap. She is really thirsty for whiskey neat-which mean chugging it from the bottle in this case, I assume.

Also-I wonder if she cries when she reads her husband's website that encouraged people to have coronavirus parties?

• Like 15

He has squinty Joe Scarborough eyes. Maybe even  squintier. Ewww.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 5

One thing I am so grateful during this quarantine is that Megaphone cannot tout her pregnancy progress ad nauseum as though she is the only one ever to experience it.  

• Like 8
  • Laugh 1

With a baby coming and the 2020 election being over in November I can see her deciding to leave. She might not want to raise a child in NYC after this.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, GiveMeSpace said:

That article is from July 2019. I wish she was leaving.

April Fools too late. 😞

Maybe it will give Me-again an idea....Arizona v. NY.

Hmmmm.

Go for it, Megaphone!

• Like 3

What?! Did she apologize to her American flag for supporting the reigning British monarch?! Lol 😊 Maybe Meghan is mellowing out.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 9
  • Surprise 3

I cannot believe I am saying this. But, I agree Meghan. Good job Queen E. And for once, good job, Meghan.

• Like 4

Meghan goes on and on about how much she can't stand the English and the monarchy. Then she tweets a valentine to Queen Elizabeth (much deserved). She's been similarly flip-floppy many times. I have to wonder if she is simply playing a part and has no deeply held beliefs.

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, UpTooLate said:

Meghan goes on and on about how much she can't stand the English and the monarchy. Then she tweets a valentine to Queen Elizabeth (much deserved). She's been similarly flip-floppy many times. I have to wonder if she is simply playing a part and has no deeply held beliefs.

Maybe she found out that her McCains were from Northern Ireland, not anti-monarchist Scotland, so now she is OK with the monarchy.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Again, Me-again shows her hypocritical core.....re openly hating attention on British issues and now lauding the Queen.

Megaphone's brainpan is a hollow shell. As is her soul.

• Like 12

8 hours ago, UpTooLate said:

35 minutes ago, Tosia said:

Again, Me-again shows her hypocritical core.....re openly hating attention on British issues and now lauding the Queen.

She is as bad as Elisabeth. Can't keep her beliefs straight.  I do find it interesting that she is all for the stimulus and doing whatever necessary to help everyone during all this.  That makes me believe her ultra conservative persona was just an act.  An act for her husband, her in laws who knows.

• Like 5

9 hours ago, UpTooLate said:

2 hours ago, Tosia said:

1 hour ago, blondiec0332 said:

She is as bad as Elisabeth. Can't keep her beliefs straight.  I do find it interesting that she is all for the stimulus and doing whatever necessary to help everyone during all this.  That makes me believe her ultra conservative persona was just an act.  An act for her husband, her in laws who knows.

I don't believe it's an act. She doesn't want to be hated, so while we are suffering under this pandemic, she is trying to be all nicey-nice, and hoping the viewers who watch are stupid and have forgotten how she trashes the UK and the Monarchy. And wants to be first to laud Her Majesty, so people won't drag her for her hypocrisy. Meaning, she'll come back with "this is not the time to be petty" or whatever excuse she comes up with. 

And if she also states she's against the other, she'll get dragged.

I do believe she's a hateful, narcissistic, self-absorbed TWAT. And she believes every single hateful thing she spews and believes her maiden name is her teflon protector.

• Like 13

Well said, GHScorpiosRule.

I agree 1000%.

• Like 1

On 4/5/2020 at 2:31 PM, GiveMeSpace said:

That article is from July 2019. I wish she was leaving.

Dam i didnt see the date.  I usually check for that too.  I guess i was just so excited i skipped over everything else lol

• Like 1
  • Laugh 4
  • Sad 1

Darn, you got my hopes up. 

I tried to watch today. 

Like the colors on Whoopi's schmaltz tube.

Don't care about Jessie Tyler Ferguson.

Don't need Megaphone's stank attitude. Click.  

• Like 1

I just remembered. Do y'all think Meghun is still working on that audio book she announced last year.

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

Nordstrom?  They look like Dollar Store glasses.  And blush is meant to go on the parts of your cheeks that the sun shines on, Missy.  It is not for contouring.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1

1 hour ago, deirdra said:

It is not for contouring.

Especially not that bright pink color.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 3

At least she and Sunny have ditched the caterpillar eyelashes.

• Like 5

I've never been a big Meghan fan but she seems to have mellowed since she's been working at home.  In studio, she walked out with that expression on her face like she was trying to pinch off a turd.  She seems more relaxed now.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1

So those gross cheap glasses Mee-gain is wearing are clear glass...what  IN THE FLYING HELL, stupid is as stupid does. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

Last night I checked the Nordstrom website, and it looks like that company only has sunglasses, so she could have had prescription lenses added.  I've heard of people doing that.  There were a couple of black frames that might be hers; I'd have to compare during the show to be sure.

8 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

Yep, what a bitch she is.  She'll never change.  Kid or no kid.  I replied to her initial tweet that she was shooting from the hip, as usual.  

• Like 3
  • Laugh 1

Meghan just reads a tweet from a conservative and takes it at face value, without checking it out first, just so she can publicly berate a Democrat.  And as an excuse to mention her baby, too.  

The order closing off parts of a store that have non-essential items applies to stores over 50,000 sq. ft.  The picture in the tweet is from a Walmart, and the sign directs you to use their website.  I'm sure there are smaller stores, as well as other websites, where you can purchase a car seat.  No need to get snooty over it.  

• Like 7

22 minutes ago, lusinia said:

Meghan just reads a tweet from a conservative and takes it at face value, without checking it out first, just so she can publicly berate a Democrat. 

She lives for things like this. 

22 minutes ago, lusinia said:

And as an excuse to mention her baby, too.  

I doubt she would have cared about the fake car seat thing if she wasn't pregnant.  And yep we are going to hear about her pregnancy every single day.

• Like 12

Wasn’t she just ranting hysterically about people being out unnecessarily?  You’d think she’d approve of stores roping off areas to discourage shopping. (Of course you can always shop online!). 

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Picture It. Sicily said:

She's talking car seats? She's got a few months to wait for that stuff.

But just like she thinks she represents ALL conservatives, she now thinks that she represents ALL expectant mothers.

I think MyFather got backseated by MyBaby.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 12
  • Surprise 1

Oh please gurl, she is waiting for all those baby gifts from her millions of friends and fans!

• Like 4
  • Laugh 3

I'm expecting her to play the pregnancy card during* sticky exchanges or conversations.

*Or after

Edited by suomi
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

4 minutes ago, suomi said:

I'm expecting her to play the pregnancy card during* sticky exchanges or conversations.

*Or after

Yep. How dare someone not show respect to a pregnant woman.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 4

6 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

As if Meghan would actually walk into a Walmart to buy baby supplies!

I wondered if she knew what it was, but that's where her good red state middle of the country friends shop.

Edited by babyhouseman · Reason: change words
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 2