Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, lusinia said:

A strong woman - doesn't ask her friend and coworker to abstain from talking about her own children because it's hard for her to hear.  That woman is fragile.  A truly strong woman would be able to handle it.

A tough woman - doesn't leave the set in a snit after a disagreement, or insist people be fired or not allowed on the show if she feels like they're not 100% in her corner.  That woman is insecure.  A truly tough woman doesn't let trivial matters get to her.

An empowered woman - doesn't rest on the laurels of her last name.  That woman is ultimately powerless in the long run if she has nothing else to offer.  A truly empowered woman is someone who is respected because of her smarts and talent and stick-to-it-iveness. 

Sister, you ain't foolin' nobody.

and, just now, she is pissed that she did not get to speak when she wanted to 

spoiled brat

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
42 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

I’m in home health care. Under normal circumstances increased pay is sorely needed. But thanks, oh great one.

65562DEC-BB3F-4C80-8911-C5C26875EB58.jpeg

It sounds great when people say let's give essential workers more money but that doesn't lower their risk.

• Love 10

I’m a little surprised that given Meghan’s age and social media savvy she doesn’t know how to look better on FaceTime (or whatever she is using). The camera needs to be a little higher (you can use books) and she needs to be further away from the camera. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, hisbunkie said:

I’m a little surprised that given Meghan’s age and social media savvy she doesn’t know how to look better on FaceTime (or whatever she is using). The camera needs to be a little higher (you can use books) and she needs to be further away from the camera. 

I know. It is like a Bad Moon Rising.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Such beautiful $ signs in his eyes. 

Sure,  he doesn't have to do anything but wait on her.  

And he will... for the rest of his life. 

Lol. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Her husband gives me the serious creeps. That Instagram post is like the sort of chilling detail you'd see at the beginning of a true crime story. The filmmakers would probably let the words of the post echo while they slowly zoomed in on his cold, mean eyes.

• Love 17

When I see people post things like this to their spouse or significant other, I always think two things: first-thirst trap. Second-I figure everything they say, the opposite is true.  You two are isolating together but you have to instagram that shit to your spouse? thirst trap. She is really thirsty for whiskey neat-which mean chugging it from the bottle in this case, I assume.

Also-I wonder if she cries when she reads her husband's website that encouraged people to have coronavirus parties?

• Love 16

One thing I am so grateful during this quarantine is that Megaphone cannot tout her pregnancy progress ad nauseum as though she is the only one ever to experience it.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
5 minutes ago, GiveMeSpace said:

That article is from July 2019. I wish she was leaving.

April Fools too late. 😞

Maybe it will give Me-again an idea....Arizona v. NY.

Hmmmm.

Go for it, Megaphone!

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, UpTooLate said:

Meghan goes on and on about how much she can't stand the English and the monarchy. Then she tweets a valentine to Queen Elizabeth (much deserved). She's been similarly flip-floppy many times. I have to wonder if she is simply playing a part and has no deeply held beliefs.

Maybe she found out that her McCains were from Northern Ireland, not anti-monarchist Scotland, so now she is OK with the monarchy.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Again, Me-again shows her hypocritical core.....re openly hating attention on British issues and now lauding the Queen.

Megaphone's brainpan is a hollow shell. As is her soul.

• Love 13
8 hours ago, UpTooLate said:

Meghan goes on and on about how much she can't stand the English and the monarchy. Then she tweets a valentine to Queen Elizabeth (much deserved). She's been similarly flip-floppy many times. I have to wonder if she is simply playing a part and has no deeply held beliefs.

35 minutes ago, Tosia said:

Again, Me-again shows her hypocritical core.....re openly hating attention on British issues and now lauding the Queen.

She is as bad as Elisabeth. Can't keep her beliefs straight.  I do find it interesting that she is all for the stimulus and doing whatever necessary to help everyone during all this.  That makes me believe her ultra conservative persona was just an act.  An act for her husband, her in laws who knows.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, UpTooLate said:

2 hours ago, Tosia said:

1 hour ago, blondiec0332 said:

She is as bad as Elisabeth. Can't keep her beliefs straight.  I do find it interesting that she is all for the stimulus and doing whatever necessary to help everyone during all this.  That makes me believe her ultra conservative persona was just an act.  An act for her husband, her in laws who knows.

I don't believe it's an act. She doesn't want to be hated, so while we are suffering under this pandemic, she is trying to be all nicey-nice, and hoping the viewers who watch are stupid and have forgotten how she trashes the UK and the Monarchy. And wants to be first to laud Her Majesty, so people won't drag her for her hypocrisy. Meaning, she'll come back with "this is not the time to be petty" or whatever excuse she comes up with. 

And if she also states she's against the other, she'll get dragged.

I do believe she's a hateful, narcissistic, self-absorbed TWAT. And she believes every single hateful thing she spews and believes her maiden name is her teflon protector.

• Love 14
On 4/5/2020 at 2:31 PM, GiveMeSpace said:

That article is from July 2019. I wish she was leaving.

Dam i didnt see the date.  I usually check for that too.  I guess i was just so excited i skipped over everything else lol

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

Darn, you got my hopes up. 

I tried to watch today. 

Like the colors on Whoopi's schmaltz tube.

Don't care about Jessie Tyler Ferguson.

Don't need Megaphone's stank attitude. Click.  

• Love 2

I've never been a big Meghan fan but she seems to have mellowed since she's been working at home.  In studio, she walked out with that expression on her face like she was trying to pinch off a turd.  She seems more relaxed now.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Last night I checked the Nordstrom website, and it looks like that company only has sunglasses, so she could have had prescription lenses added.  I've heard of people doing that.  There were a couple of black frames that might be hers; I'd have to compare during the show to be sure.

8 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

Yep, what a bitch she is.  She'll never change.  Kid or no kid.  I replied to her initial tweet that she was shooting from the hip, as usual.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Meghan just reads a tweet from a conservative and takes it at face value, without checking it out first, just so she can publicly berate a Democrat.  And as an excuse to mention her baby, too.  

The order closing off parts of a store that have non-essential items applies to stores over 50,000 sq. ft.  The picture in the tweet is from a Walmart, and the sign directs you to use their website.  I'm sure there are smaller stores, as well as other websites, where you can purchase a car seat.  No need to get snooty over it.  

• Love 7
22 minutes ago, lusinia said:

Meghan just reads a tweet from a conservative and takes it at face value, without checking it out first, just so she can publicly berate a Democrat. 

She lives for things like this. 

22 minutes ago, lusinia said:

And as an excuse to mention her baby, too.  

I doubt she would have cared about the fake car seat thing if she wasn't pregnant.  And yep we are going to hear about her pregnancy every single day.

• Love 12

Wasn’t she just ranting hysterically about people being out unnecessarily?  You’d think she’d approve of stores roping off areas to discourage shopping. (Of course you can always shop online!). 

• Love 11
6 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

As if Meghan would actually walk into a Walmart to buy baby supplies!

I wondered if she knew what it was, but that's where her good red state middle of the country friends shop.

Edited by babyhouseman
change words
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 hours ago, suomi said:

I'm expecting her to play the pregnancy card during* sticky exchanges or conversations.

*Or after

Definitely will blame everything on pregnancy,  just like before it was angry grief.

• Love 6
22 hours ago, suomi said:

I'm expecting her to play the pregnancy card during* sticky exchanges or conversations.

*Or after

So, how long until she adopts the Bitsy habit of "as a mom......"  before every opinion? 

OF Course, Meghan would have to insert, "As a conservative republican mom..."

• LOL 4
  • Love 6