Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Tosia said:

Megaphone fancies herself a political analyst who has to megsplain bs to everyone else. I mean, how arrogant and crazy /delusional is that? 

You see this a lot with younger people. They graduate and think they know so much better than everyone else and once they hit the real world they learn they aren't as smart as they think they are. Meghan has never learned that. I can't think of one job/opportunity she has had that wasn't given to her because of her last name.  I'm sure in her mind she has earned everything she has but I think deep down she knows that isn't true.  If I may play amateur psychologist I think that is why she has such a chip on  shoulder. She knows she doesn't belong there and that is what makes her so nasty.

• Love 20

I was wondering if it means anything that Meghan's "friends" were tweeting in support of her after the article came out this week about no one talking to Meghan backstage.  There've been lots of negative articles about Meghan and the show.  Do these people always react to them, and I'm just not aware of it, or is this one more significant for some reason? 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, lusinia said:

I was wondering if it means anything that Meghan's "friends" were tweeting in support of her after the article came out this week about no one talking to Meghan backstage.  There've been lots of negative articles about Meghan and the show.  Do these people always react to them, and I'm just not aware of it, or is this one more significant for some reason? 

Maybe this one is true. 

• Love 4
7 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

Meghan has never learned that. I can't think of one job/opportunity she has had that wasn't given to her because of her last name.  I'm sure in her mind she has earned everything she has but I think deep down she knows that isn't true.  If I may play amateur psychologist I think that is why she has such a chip on  shoulder. She knows she doesn't belong there and that is what makes her so nasty.

She totally knows she doesn't belong. She tries to make it appear that she is aware of her privilege but she is also so entitled. Y'all remember Joy talking about college legacy admissions and Meghun was all like " You said legacy. I'm proud of my family's legacy." 🤣

• LOL 4
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

As usual, whenever something negative appears in the press about her, she pulls out the old sympathy card.  502 days, grief, grief, grief.  She's becoming way too predictable.

• Love 17

Well, she is tweeting some nonsense about doing lone wolf shit this weekend, whatever that means.  So it doesn't sound particularly family oriented. 

The comments to her tweet are hilarious.

• LOL 11
2 hours ago, bannana said:

Well, she is tweeting some nonsense about doing lone wolf shit this weekend, whatever that means.  So it doesn't sound particularly family oriented. 

Lone wolf shit = pouting because her feelings were hurt.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

Other hosts miss a couple of days without any fanfare.  Meghan misses a couple of days, and she either has to make a grand announcement ahead of time or tell the press something cryptic that hints at a sympathetic reason.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
3 hours ago, Anthea84 said:

False a 10 years old. She has not reach puberty

I vote for 4, at the most😆.  Heck, to be honest, as unreasonable and prone to tantrums as she is, she hasn't even made it out of the terrible twos!

• LOL 9
  • Love 6
On 1/10/2020 at 5:05 PM, bannana said:

Uhoh thats not good, methinks something happened.  Shes either headed for Vegas or the shooting range. Or Wyoming.  I think thats the winner winner chicken dinner LOL

Edited by Tammee
To add
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Eileen Dover said:

I notice she took ‘Mrs Domenech’ out of her twitter profile....a clue? 

Calling herself a "lone wolf" sounded to me like someone who's single, which is why it struck me as odd.  Now it makes more sense. 

She did mention him this past week when she asked Andrew Yang if he would accept a VP offer, so....something sudden?   Maybe she got mad and is doing the 2020 version of "going home to mother".

• Love 8
3 hours ago, Haleth said:

As much as I complain about Meg I hope there isn’t trouble in their marriage. Even so, hinting about it on twitter speaks of her constant need for attention. 

but maybe if they split up she would have someone else write her blue cards for her from a different point of view? and she'd be more tolerable?  nah

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, lusinia said:

Calling herself a "lone wolf" sounded to me like someone who's single, which is why it struck me as odd.  Now it makes more sense. 

The "lone wolf" reference comes from UsMagazine's January 9th article entitled "Meghan McCain is a 'Lone Wolf' at The View; She's Made the Show 'Difficult to Produce'".  

She posted numerous pics on her Instagram from Barcelona with Brilliant Ben during the holiday break, so I think it's safe to assume the Dynamic Duo is still intact.

• Useful 2
8 minutes ago, Badbea99 said:

She posted numerous pics on her Instagram from Barcelona with Brilliant Ben during the holiday break, so I think it's safe to assume the Dynamic Duo is still intact.

Maybe Ben is going to become Mr. McCain.

• LOL 7
24 minutes ago, Badbea99 said:

The "lone wolf" reference comes from UsMagazine's January 9th article entitled "Meghan McCain is a 'Lone Wolf' at The View; She's Made the Show 'Difficult to Produce'".  

Thanks for the clarification.  She really does seem to draw her identity from and take as gospel headlines from magazine/ newspaper articles (this and last year's NYT Magazine "How The View became the most important political tv show in America), which she's mentioned a few times).

This US Magazine article has a few new details that weren't in the Page Six story from earlier in the week.  This line, in particular, made me wince -

In addition, they consider her “their most relevant star.”

(I bet the other hosts wouldn't be happy if they saw that quote.)

It's also a big part of the problem.  It just feeds her narcissism.  No wonder she thinks she can get away with anything.

I wonder if they've actually polled whether Meghan's bringing in more viewers than she's driving away.

I started noticing about a year ago that a segment of ABC News was taking a very tabloid-y turn.  Those Thursday night 2-hour specials they're always advertising during the show could be taken straight from the front page of the National Enquirer (the last days of JFK Jr., the Clinton/Lewinsky scandal, Jeffrey Epstein, and so on).  Unfortunately, having a screaming, pouting, right-wing talking points spouting host on their "under the auspices of ABC News" morning show fits right in with this.

• Love 5

Now that MeAgain is  a self-avowed Lone Wolf, people might speculate about why she removed the Mrs. Domenech.  And then she can lash out at the twitterverse for jumping to conclusions.

A Lone Wolf is defined as a solitary or independent person.  Second definition is a terrorist or criminal who acts separately from his organization.  

Good work, MeAgain!

One of the synonyms for Lone Wolf is Maverick.  I think that is why she adopted this new title (also as said before, from the headline of the article written about her).

• LOL 3
  • Love 6

I know it shouldn't surprise me, but I can't get over Meghan tweeting 15 minutes before the show started that Abby was leaving.  I mean, she couldn't restrain herself for 15 whole minutes?  That's some passive-aggressiveness. 

As if I didn't already have enough reasons to dislike her so much.

Edited by lusinia
  • Love 23
1 hour ago, lusinia said:

I know it shouldn't surprise me, but I can't get over Meghan tweeting 15 minutes before the show started that Abby was leaving.  I mean, she couldn't restrain herself for 15 whole minutes?  That's some passive-aggressiveness. 

As if I didn't already have enough reasons to dislike her so much.

It's the mean girl in her. She wanted to draw attention to herself. Yes Abby is leaving but Meghan told us about it.

• Love 11
4 hours ago, Axie said:

Meghan McCain the lone, grief stricken turd in a punch bowl.

May God Bless America.

With “fertility “ issues don’t you know. She’s also on a motherhood journey. 
I would think her toxicity , bitchiness and anger wouldn’t be helpful for a union of sperm and egg.  
The bullet train to Hell is here for me. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, athousandclowns said:

With “fertility “ issues don’t you know. She’s also on a motherhood journey. 
I would think her toxicity , bitchiness and anger wouldn’t be helpful for a union of sperm and egg.  
The bullet train to Hell is here for me. 

I have a cabana reserved in Hell. You can use it if you beat me there.

And you are right. Your mood and how you handle stress can definitely affect fertility.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

I have a cabana reserved in Hell. You can use it if you beat me there.

And you are right. Your mood and how you handle stress can definitely affect fertility.

I can't imagine swigging Jack Daniels is helping,  either.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Axie said:

And, spend more quiet time in the comforting embrace of her cactus.

She's not even trying to hide it anymore...I mean, she could at least not publicly like mean subtweets about her own coworkers. 

image.thumb.png.02b03538c6d4aadef7bab9808383a57e.png

image.thumb.png.4e787bcc25ec96a59a45da24a77aca8e.png

Say what you will about Abby, she at least had the basic decency not to air out her grievances with her coworkers on social media.

Edited by jungki
  • Love 12
9 minutes ago, Haleth said:

That tweet, "how they treat conservative women"?  You mean like disagreeing with them?  Oh, the humanity!

How about how Meghan treats women who aren't conservative? Calling women who have had abortions murderers is just one example.

• Love 19

Since McCain was so bothered by Abby's mention of her children, I hope the next sucker who willingly signs up for this shit show (why?!) is 40+ because it seems as though it is even dangerous to ovulate around this miserable hag. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 6