Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

I wish one of the guests would say to her when she says something like "I am not convinced" - respond with "well, I know  you and your kind will never vote for me anyway, so I am talking to people with an open mind"  Or something more articulate and eloquent.

• Love 24
1 hour ago, lookeyloo said:

I wish one of the guests would say to her when she says something like "I am not convinced"

It would also be fun to see if she could come up with an answer if a guest said, "Well, what WOULD convince you?"  (sputter, sputter, sputter, crossing her arms)

• LOL 4
  • Love 15
On 12/12/2019 at 10:46 PM, athousandclowns said:

After today’s behavior and the Greta comment she then goes on twitter to plead for compassion for her motherhood journey.   She was slammed so bad it might make someone who didn’t know her feel bad. A thing of beauty. Someone asked if she was drunk on the show today.  They hit her hard. 

She's on a motherhood journey?  I thought she didnt want kids.  Its that whole bio clock thing methinks.  It will just get harder as time goes by. However i dont think that will make it any easier for her if she is trying to conceive because of her age and not because she knows its the right time.  Thats just adding pressure.

• Love 6
7 hours ago, Tammee said:

She's on a motherhood journey?  I thought she didn't want kids.

OMG!  Think of her children.  Someone stop her/him before it's too late.  She doesn't have the patience, fairness, tenderness, or kindness toward others it takes to be a mother.  It's a daily job for the rest of one's life...it's not something to do on a whim because you're feeling lonely.

• Love 15
15 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

OMG!  Think of her children.  Someone stop her/him before it's too late.  She doesn't have the patience, fairness, tenderness, or kindness toward others it takes to be a mother.  It's a daily job for the rest of one's life...it's not something to do on a whim because you're feeling lonely.

She'll try to outscream the baby.

• LOL 21
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, Badbea99 said:

She'll have round the clock baby nurses and nannies.  She'll post pics of the kid on Instagram for attention.  She'll find a way to mention her father in every post.

Oh yeah.  Every post will start out with "Oh, Dad, if you could only see this now"

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, VCRTracking said:

"Daenerys" was trending this morning and went to see why and oh dear lord:

Can it be more obvious Meghan never watched Game of Thrones in her life, just aware of it because it was popular?

As if Dany fans hadn't suffered enough indiginities with the final season...

• LOL 11
  • Love 3

Kudos to Meghan on her comments about Trump's disgusting John Dingle comment. Meghan can make sense of a situation when she wants to. This was one of those times when she took over the conversation and glad she did.

• Love 8
8 hours ago, rcc said:

Kudos to Meghan on her comments about Trump's disgusting John Dingle comment. Meghan can make sense of a situation when she wants to. This was one of those times when she took over the conversation and glad she did.

2 hours ago, Sarah Heart said:

Same here, very glad. 

I'm not her biggest fan, but me three. 

• Love 3
On 12/16/2019 at 12:54 PM, lusinia said:

Curious - how often is she on?

The other things she does for ABC is so minimal. For sure, she has appeared 2 times on This Week w/George S. One of those time was when she made the Ilhan Omar comments that Seth Meyers questioned her about.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
On 12/23/2019 at 7:28 PM, falltime said:

Her Omar comment was in April. The other time that I know of when she was on This Week was in June or july.

I dont think shes been back since then.  Theyre going to Kate Shaw who is so much easier on the ears lol

• Love 5
On 12/15/2019 at 4:33 PM, HaaCHOO said:

Exactly!  And that is why i never went past cats. And only one of those at a time lol.  No offense against any Moms out there, who else could do the job, regardless what it is?  No one but Mom.  They make the world go round.  I have zero maternal instinct, and patience issues which ultimatly lead to lashing out. The writing is on the wall.  No.  (Ps adoption would also be an option should something change, but i dont see that happening).  Thanks @HaaCHOO, you put that really well 🐈

Edited by Tammee
To add...dot dot dot
  • Love 2

There's a Meghan vs. Joy one, too. I'm not all the way through it yet, but watching it and the Meghan vs. Whoopi one, makes me wish The View had some equivalent of TWoP's old "don't talk about the boards on the boards" rule. Meghan would be perpetually suspended. 

There's also a Meghan vs. Audience one:

Don't be like me. Do not watch all three in a row. You will want to hit someone when you're done, and you shouldn't hit people. 

a;sldkf;alsdkfj;alksdjf

Edited by General Days
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

Me-gun still doesn't get that it is NOT about her opinions, it is that she rudely and loudly interrupts other people's opinions to shut they down and voice her own opinions instead.  Wait your turn, toots!  Whoopi needs to say "I'm the Moderator" and "Let Sunny (or whoever) finish".

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 10

The youtube video Meghan vs. the Audience is great!   She screeches, talks over people, responds to the audience booing her by saying she's used to it and it doesn't bother her, when it clearly bothers her a lot. 

Over and over, she says that she is trying to explain what conservatives and trump-supporters think, except that's not what she's doing at all.  she is expressing HER OWN views, and then quoting statistics about other people who agree with her.  

• Love 11

I just don't get how anyone who is related to MeAgain, or a friend of MeAgain, or her personal producer on the View, would not point out what a pathetic whiney baby and incompetent co-host she is.  When I was her age I was running organizations.  She clearly doesn't care how she is perceived, which is also weird to me.  She feels confident that she is getting the ratings bump, which is surely true.  And I guess that is all she cares about.

real housewives GIF by Slice

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

I wondered who had been starting all these damn fires. Figures.

ETA: Also-is that why her brows look so smoky? and am I the only one getting a Norma Desmond vibe from this photo?

Edited by GiveMeSpace
to add musings
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

Looks like she got her top lip done....i.e., injected to be larger.

As if she needs more volume anywhere. 

Blecchh. These two sycophants masquerading as political experts. 

Blecchh again. 

Just go away Megaphone.

• Love 14
10 hours ago, Tosia said:

Blecchh. These two sycophants masquerading as political experts. 

If not for their respective families nobody would know who they are.  Actually not a lot of people know who they are. And if they do know they say oh yeah they have famous families.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15
54 minutes ago, Sarah Heart said:

I knew about Meghan, and never have I said anything about their famous families, this is a thread about Meghan..

Other than View watchers I'm pretty sure Meghan is known because of her last name. Because god knows she reminds us every day.

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Sarah Heart said:

Just like Sunny reminds us she was a prosecutor, I've never heard of her, or any of her cases, just Manny and TP.I don't listen to everything they all say, but everyday, come on now.?lol

The difference is that Sunny earned her way in life coming from the impoverished south Bronx. Whereas Megan has not earned her way and it is why she clings to her father's name. She has nothing else to offer the world..

• Love 19

19 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Nutmeg's husband is unfortunate looking. She is very pretty with beautiful skin.  Why did she pick this guy? I know it sounds mean but he is an asshole.

That would make them two peas in a pod. She’s not gorgeous, but she probably could’ve found someone more attractive, that’s true. That's foregoing her horrid personality. Even for someone who agrees with her on everything, putting up with her day in and day out must be torture. 

Edited by TheGreenKnight
  • Love 10
On 12/31/2019 at 11:06 PM, ginger90 said:

Barf. That man has said some disgusting things, but it'd be off-topic to discuss here. She’s a terrible person too though, so I guess it’s a match made in heaven. 

Edited by GoldenGirl90
  • Love 17

Sunny only mentions her background when it’s relevant to the conversation, i.e. she has the legal degree and work experience to call on when discussing the law or Constitutional matters. Meg can’t get through a conversation, regardless of the subject, without reminding us of who she is. Being the daughter of a politician and having worked at Fox does not make her an expert on anything. 

• Love 22
On 1/2/2020 at 4:05 PM, Sarah Heart said:

I think everyone  has something  to offer the world, even Meghan. Sunny did earn her way, I've just never heard of a darn thing she's done. She kind of bores me. I'm watching  as long MM is on, she goes, I go as well. 🙂

I clicked onto an old old Dr Phil ep, and she was on as the legal consultant.  Basically the same, except a little underplayed for professionalism. It was interesting though, Sunny five years ayo

• Love 2