Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

15 hours ago, UYI said:

Last year, YouTube's The Profane Primate gave us Meghan McCain's worst moments on The View.

As of tonight, we now have a Part 2.

OMFG, a Lincoln pearl necklace. I'm totally imagining that it's some gross sex kink, where she has her husband wear an Abraham Lincoln mask.

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

Uyi, you just the best!  These are great, i laughed, i cried, i LOL'D.  Had me in stitches. Isnt there anything as far as prizes or accolades that can be shared?  Or a percentage given?  True accolades wont pay the rent.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
9 hours ago, tinkerbell said:
really? 14 days away from one year? And she's anticipating how awful it will be for her when the actual anniversary comes. 
She is obsessed with grief.

I'm just thankful the show is on hiatus right now.  I don't think I could handle seeing her grief every day and hearing her interrupt a light moment because "I'M GRIEVING.  YOU SHOULDN'T LAUGH BECAUSE MY FATHER DIED!!"  

• Love 16
On 7/30/2019 at 10:51 AM, TheGreenKnight said:

I've been hoping that would happen, too, ever since KeKe started guesting on GMA Day. The View really needs Sara back. She is like the antithesis of McCain--she brings the table together instead of dividing them.

Yes i agree.  But i know the stress involved and for that very reason i dont think she would come back unless MM is gone. Its just toxic until MM is gone.

• Love 10
17 hours ago, tinkerbell said:
really? 14 days away from one year? And she's anticipating how awful it will be for her when the actual anniversary comes. 
She is obsessed with grief.

She's obsessed with putting the spotlight on herself only.

• Love 11

Prior to his passing, Meghan's whole identity was being 'John McCain's Daughter.'  Her entire public persona was solely based on just that.  Now that he is gone, and as hard as she tried (and oh, she tried!!!) she can no longer coast on just being 'John McCain's Daughter' because it's a little more awkward to stay the course being 'Dead John McCain's Daughter.'  So, I think what she has been trying to do (and failing miserably at) is be the face of grief.  The Grief Whisperer, if you will.  The Ultra Conservative, flag waving, squirrel shooting, Jack Daniels swigging Grief Whisperer for the twitter millennials.

The fact that she is trying to build a new persona still solely based on her father is either extremely sad or extremely embarrassingly hilarious, depending on how you want to look at it. 

One thing for sure is it's really pathetic that a woman in her 30s has yet to spend any time building her own self worth and her own identity.  And now she has that vile Clyde to her Bonnie to tell her what she thinks and what she's worth. 

Edited by Cementhead
Because she's flag waving, not flag wagging.
  • LOL 1
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, tinkerbell said:

She's wealthy, she can make a difference in the world if she wants to.  Or she can wallow in grief.  

But what happens when she has to "wallow in grief" in private?  Her national TV platform won't be available on that anniversary.  How can we help????

2 hours ago, TheGreenKnight said:

She's obsessed with putting the spotlight on herself only.

And this is something new...equally shockable!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Hahaha!!! MeAgain plays the victim yet again.  She is pissed at the cover of Elle because of the title of the article on her:  Meghan McCain is having a bad week.  However, she said those words in the interview!

And this....(the comments are hilarious).

• LOL 13

Meghan McCain @MeghanMcCain

Anyways, I'm going back to my husband and Wyoming. I realize a this is a small thing in the scheme of things but I just don't know why women's magazines don't do a better job trying to lift other women up, especially in 2019 (even if you disagree with their politics).

EGAD!  Very few care about your politics.  What many of us care about and discuss is your rude, uninformed, and entitled behavior--NOT your politics (which seem to change daily).  You act as if you're better and smarter (haha) than everyone else yet somehow a pathetic victim and we just don't understaaaaaaaaannnnnd.  Start doing something valuable with your time, talent and MONEY!  If you focus on others long enough, you might do the world a favor.

• Love 17

She was quoted in the article, “I’m innately a fighter, but I do question if there will be a certain time where it just won’t be worth being a Republican woman being screamed at all day,” she says over the phone. “I don’t know. Maybe I’m just having a bad week.”. Is the quote accurate? If so, what’s her problem?

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Yes, ginger90, that's exactly what she said.

Meghan wants women's rights to be demonized and ripped away. F*** her for ever daring to talk about lifting women up. And that's not even mentioning how she's tried to tear down every other woman on The View at one point or another--trashtalking Sara and Paula now they're not on the show, daily harassing Joy Behar and Ana Navarro, trying to get Sunny and some hair stylist fired, even being vile to her support animal Abby on occasion when she forgets to walk in lockstep with her. She is TRASH.

• Love 19
6 hours ago, jkspeaks said:

Oh my god! This made me crack up! Super accurate depiction of Nutmeg. 

I'm new here btw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCN3WsJjuqw

I find it funny that they draw Meghan & Sunny with two different hair lengths, because that is how it often looks on the show.  Both of them would look better with the shorter hair.

Welcome JKSPEAKS. This is a great place to snark.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 7
On 8/5/2019 at 10:27 PM, Aileen said:

Yup. She was reasonable and enjoyable. 

10 hours ago, TheView said:

Fox totally changed her. 

Not to me. Just was intellectually bankrupt as far as 10 years ago, where she didn't care to learn about Vietnam, and what happened in its aftermath because, she, to use her OWN WORDS: "wasn't born then."

Begala: "I wasn't born during the French Revolution, but I know of it."

Me: OH SNAP! That will NEVER NOT BE FUNNY or DELICIOUS.

• LOL 4
  • Love 15
On 8/10/2019 at 10:48 PM, UYI said:

Last year, YouTube's The Profane Primate gave us Meghan McCain's worst moments on The View. 

As of tonight, we now have a Part 2.

I can't believe that I watched all of part 2, but it's a train wreck that you can't look away from. My favorite part may be when she dismissively sneers that no one "helped her" when she was coming up. The level of delusion in these clips is just astounding.  If this was my friend or family member, I would make her watch the clips and ask if they really thought these make her look like a well, adjusted person. She has a lot of anger. Proof that money does not buy happiness I guess...

edit: close second for favorite moment is when she is asked why she never joined the military and she says something like "I don't know, I should have! People ask me that all of the time. Somehow, I got into Columbia...".  OMG.

Edited by BelleBrit
  • Love 10
58 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Not to me. Just was intellectually bankrupt as far as 10 years ago, where she didn't care to learn about Vietnam, and what happened in its aftermath because, she, to use her OWN WORDS: "wasn't born then."

Begala: "I wasn't born during the French Revolution, but I know of it."

Me: OH SNAP! That will NEVER NOT BE FUNNY or DELICIOUS.

It was actually about how Reagan blamed Jimmy Carter for everything during his presidency, not Vietnam.

But yes, I still remember Paul Begala deflating her like a pinata. (But like Real Housewife, I overall still felt the same about Meghan back in the day--you are free to make fun of me for that FOREVER. 😛 )

• LOL 2
  • Love 6

Oh good grief. First she's counting how many days her dad's been gone, now she's counting how many days until the one year anniversary of his death? Then gets insulted because a magazine titled an article "Meghan McCain is having a Bad Week"?? Maybe that's because she's ALWAYS having a bad week, and she sure as hell makes sure everybody knows it too! 

Between her scowling and bickering with her co-workers, nasty comments to guests, temper tantrums, fighting with people on social media, etc etc,  she does not come across as someone who is EVER happy. She doesn't even try to act pleasant. 

Then she blames it all on being a martyred conservative woman, waaah, people don't like her because of her politics. Right. Newsflash, people don't like you because of your horrid attitude and personality. 

• Love 24
59 minutes ago, UYI said:

It was actually about how Reagan blamed Jimmy Carter for everything during his presidency, not Vietnam.

But yes, I still remember Paul Begala deflating her like a pinata. (But like Real Housewife, I overall still felt the same about Meghan back in the day--you are free to make fun of me for that FOREVER. 😛 )

Oh, right. I was blanking on if it was Nixon/Vietnam or Reagan. Either way, Her Twatness can't be expected to know history because, you know, she "wasn't born then."

• Love 12
16 hours ago, ginger90 said:

She was quoted in the article, “I’m innately a fighter, but I do question if there will be a certain time where it just won’t be worth being a Republican woman being screamed at all day,” she says over the phone. “I don’t know. Maybe I’m just having a bad week.”. Is the quote accurate? If so, what’s her problem?

Meghan is the one who does all the screaming.  If anyone raises their voice it is because they are trying to finish their sentence that MM so rudely started screeching over.

• Love 20
5 hours ago, BelleBrit said:

My favorite part may be when she dismissively sneers that no one "helped her" when she was coming up. 

Her Whoopiness ain't gonna like THAT!

5 hours ago, BelleBrit said:

Somehow, I got into Columbia...". 

HaHAHAHA...Somehow?  Girl will never have a clue.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, BelleBrit said:

I can't believe that I watched all of part 2, but it's a train wreck that you can't look away from. My favorite part may be when she dismissively sneers that no one "helped her" when she was coming up. The level of delusion in these clips is just astounding.  If this was my friend or family member, I would make her watch the clips and ask if they really thought these make her look like a well, adjusted person. She has a lot of anger. Proof that money does not buy happiness I guess...

edit: close second for favorite moment is when she is asked why she never joined the military and she says something like "I don't know, I should have! People ask me that all of the time. Somehow, I got into Columbia...".  OMG.

This is really random, but my favorite part is when she asks the girl named Haley what her favorite part of being from Arizona is, and she says that Sedona reminds her of Mars and makes her feel like a Martian. It's just odd enough to be endearing, and you just know that wasn't the answer Meghan was originally looking for, LMAO. 😄 

Well, that, and the very end after the credits where she screams "CINDY MCCAIN IS MY MOTHER" at Howard Stern while he stares at her blankly. 😛 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, Morrissey said:

Grief doesn't give you carte blanche to behave like an asshole, Meghan. 

She was an asshole even before her dad died. Born into a life of privilege and she acts like she has had too struggle.

• Love 19
8 hours ago, UYI said:

This is really random, but my favorite part is when she asks the girl named Haley what her favorite part of being from Arizona is, and she says that Sedona reminds her of Mars and makes her feel like a Martian. 

It would have been funny if the girl said Arizona reminds her of a litterbox and she loves kitties.  Just saw an ad for David Spade's new show - he's sifting sand through his fingers next to an iguana with a big cactus nearby.  Couldn't help but think he's teasing Meghan.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5
On 8/12/2019 at 5:40 PM, HaaCHOO said:

Meghan McCain @MeghanMcCain

Anyways, I'm going back to my husband and Wyoming. I realize a this is a small thing in the scheme of things but I just don't know why women's magazines don't do a better job trying to lift other women up, especially in 2019 (even if you disagree with their politics).

EGAD!  Very few care about your politics.  What many of us care about and discuss is your rude, uninformed, and entitled behavior--NOT your politics (which seem to change daily).  You act as if you're better and smarter (haha) than everyone else yet somehow a pathetic victim and we just don't understaaaaaaaaannnnnd.  Start doing something valuable with your time, talent and MONEY!  If you focus on others long enough, you might do the world a favor.

Exactly. I’m a Democrat, but I don’t discriminate. Some of my best friends are Republican. 😉

I don’t care about MM’s politics. It’s the way she rudely expresses her views that annoys me. 

• Love 6
8 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I don’t care about MM’s politics. It’s the way she rudely expresses her views that annoys me. 

What views? To date, this Twat has never expressed what HER view is. She just spouts crap that's been written/typed on her blue cards and spouts stuff "she's read" or "seen" or "heard about."

• Love 13
13 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

What views? To date, this Twat has never expressed what HER view is. She just spouts crap that's been written/typed on her blue cards and spouts stuff "she's read" or "seen" or "heard about."

Meghan's view is basically that liberals and Democrats are wrong.  They're wrong about nearly everything.  If a liberal tells her it's a nice day, Meghan's response is, "as a conservative woman, I disagree with you politically on everything, but yes, it is a nice day." 

• LOL 9
  • Love 9

It is more likely that if a liberal tells her it's a nice day, Meghan's response would be, "as a conservative woman, I disagree with you politically on everything, and the sight of you makes it a terrible day.  I squint and scrunch my nose in your general direction." 

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 12
  • Love 6

Followed by her screeching “WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?  YOU HATE ME BECAUSE I’M A REPUBLICAN!  CAN’T YOU SEE I’M GRIEVING?  MY FATHER DIED 352 DAYS AGO!”

Edited by Haleth
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5
On 8/13/2019 at 3:45 PM, HaaCHOO said:

Her Whoopiness ain't gonna like THAT!

HaHAHAHA...Somehow?  Girl will never have a clue.

It probably was "somehow." She woke up at noon one day and Cindy said, "Guess what you're going to Columbia."

Edited by MMEButterfly
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, jkspeaks said:

So, if "according to Nielsen stats, 'Outnumbered Overtime' has beaten ABC’s 'Strahan and Sara' 8 times out of 17 episodes in July", does that mean S&S beat MM's Fox friend 9 times? Sara wasn't even on in July!  Her baby was born June 26th and Sara probably will be out on maternity for the rest of the summer, and who wants to watch Strahan?

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 2
  • Love 5

Omg they reran the recent Idris episode and our gal pal (lol) yells out to him 'we're not allergic to you'  good grief! How the hell did i miss that the first time?!?  He must have been sooooooo embarrassed.  If the roles were reversed and it was a guy saying that to a woman, there would be screams from the mountain (Wyoming lol). Which i would agree with btw.  It just seemed to me, very a-w-k-ward!  Coming on to Sunny's maaaaaaaaaaaan and all.  Hah!

• LOL 1
8 hours ago, deirdra said:

So, if "according to Nielsen stats, 'Outnumbered Overtime' has beaten ABC’s 'Strahan and Sara' 8 times out of 17 episodes in July", does that mean S&S beat MM's Fox friend 9 times? Sara wasn't even on in July!  Her baby was born June 26th and Sara probably will be out on maternity for the rest of the summer, and who wants to watch Strahan?

Exactly! Sara beat her loser friend. And here I thought McCain was just criticizing Elle for not lifting women (her) up? Now sniping at one of her co-hosts and a fellow ABC employee. She’s disgusting.

I noticed a long time ago, but this article just makes it more apparent, that this Good Housekeeping website is practically a mouthpiece for whatever narrative McCain is pushing at any given moment. Reading this, you would think McCain wrote it herself, lol. She must have connections there (via her family, ofc, since she’s never actually done anything herself):

https://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/entertainment/a28710492/the-view-meghan-mccain-strahan-and-sara-sara-haines-shade/

• Love 5