Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Medicine Crow said:

Meggie was really primed this morning ... didn't seem to understand why the kids were protesting!!  What part of "we don't want to get shot" don't you understand????

In Meghan's mind, everyone belongs to one of two camps:  "second amendment people"  and "those who want to take our guns away and repeal the second amendment."   So she considers the protesting students to be protesting the second amendment, which is not the case. 

• Love 10
23 minutes ago, backformore said:

In Meghan's mind, everyone belongs to one of two camps:  "second amendment people"  and "those who want to take our guns away and repeal the second amendment."   So she considers the protesting students to be protesting the second amendment, which is not the case. 

She said today this isn't a black or white issue.  But yet here she is making it just that.  

• Love 12

I had to laugh... on inside edition they had a short video of what looked like a person with blonde hair and a blue dress pushing a truck out of the snow.  Elsa right?  Hah! Turns out was some guy in an Elsa costume out in the snow pushing a truck.  Hmmmm....guess you had to see it, doesnt sound funny but made me laugh

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, Tammee said:

I had to laugh... on inside edition they had a short video of what looked like a person with blonde hair and a blue dress pushing a truck out of the snow.  Elsa right?  Hah! Turns out was some guy in an Elsa costume out in the snow pushing a truck.  Hmmmm....guess you had to see it, doesnt sound funny but made me laugh

Yeah - that was during our New England nor'easter yesterday.  He had just come out of a bar...go figure!

• Love 2

Funny how she said the Obama adminstration shouldn't keep blaming Bush, yet now has no trouble blaming Obama for stuff Trump inherited.  

Still, I wish the stylist at the View could copy this look because she looks good here.

• Love 7
18 hours ago, maggiemae said:

Speaking about MM being rude to guests - she is also rude to co-hosts, like Joy. And to Sunny again (like she did on the show when Sunny was in PR) on twitter at one of Sunny's tweets.

Most of all, she's disrespectful to the audience. Rolling her eyes at them and then screaming, "I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU'RE CLAPPING FOR THAT!!!"

• Love 10
3 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Funny how she said the Obama adminstration shouldn't keep blaming Bush, yet now has no trouble blaming Obama for stuff Trump inherited.  

Still, I wish the stylist at the View could copy this look because she looks good here.

Watching her get schooled by Paul Begala never gets old.

• Love 10
(edited)

It looks like Elsa deleted her response. Here is the text of it.

Well you were by far my least favorite Real World Las Vegas cast member, so why don’t we call it even, honey? https://t.co/p4xKZCSOFb

— Meghan McCain (@MeghanMcCain) March 15, 2018

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 5

How immature are MM's descriptors of "ride or die", Mafia, gangsta?  MM may stand for "mixing metaphors".  Who says that crap (outside of the biker/dive/olive oil bar)?

It's hard to watch/listen to MM.  Such a fucking drag. The stupidity is (second-hand) embarrassing.  And she has no clue.

Thank you to the powers that be that MM is not on today.

• Love 9
6 hours ago, maggiemae said:

I'd sure love to know how Charlotte and Meghan are friends. I don't believe it for a minute.

Meghan made a reference to an informal club of conservative politician's children.   Pretty sure this club exists solely in Meghan's imagination.

• Love 10

God help me . I cannot escape Meghan I was reading up on BH houswives,as I wait for son to be done with speech therapy.   (don't judge) and up pops MM name she's beefing with Teddi the new houswife. ...ugh .

She has nerve to call anyone boring.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Here is Elsa Meghan (with Clay) at the premier of.......wait for it......Broadway's Frozen.

I don't care a whit about Clay Aiken, but he should not be wearing jeans to a Broadway show.  Elsa looks fab.

• Love 2

Sunny was there, too!  I'm assuming Sunny didn't come with them since the red carpet photos I've seen only show Meghan and Clay together.  Side note:  Sunny and Clay are friends from when they used to do field projects together for The View last year, i.e. traveling to other states to interview people about controversial subjects.  

Edited by Gemma Violet
  • Love 4
49 minutes ago, bannana said:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/03/22/meghan-mccain-adds-fuel-to-teddi-mellencamp-feud.html

I thought this was interesting because it really illustrates what a mean bitch Elsa is.

Love this Mellencamp quote from article:

“For someone who thinks I’m so boring she sure has a lot to say about me,” she said. “Of all the horses I have ever ridden, I have never been on one as high as the one Meghan sits on,” the former pro equestrian added.

• Love 18
25 minutes ago, Tunia said:

Love this Mellencamp quote from article:

“For someone who thinks I’m so boring she sure has a lot to say about me,” she said. “Of all the horses I have ever ridden, I have never been on one as high as the one Meghan sits on,” the former pro equestrian added.

Good one, LOL!!!

• Love 7
11 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

Meghan is having a public spat with a reality star.   How can she expect anyone to take her seriously?

I thought she only watched CSPAN.

• Love 11
2 hours ago, lookeyloo said:

I think people don't warm up to her, not because she is a Republican but because she is a bitch.  Am I allowed to say that?  I should create a fake twitter handle and post that.

Bitch Is mild.  She has been called much worse.

• Love 7

I called her that in the weekly thread this week and regretted it a smidge. I should just stick to calling her an asshole. I've tried to stop saying the B word except when I'm joking or playing around in real life, because it probably sounds worse coming from a guy than I think of it.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, TheGreenKnight said:

I called her that in the weekly thread this week and regretted it a smidge. I should just stick to calling her an asshole. I've tried to stop saying the B word except when I'm joking or playing around in real life, because it probably sounds worse coming from a guy than I think of it.

Meghan is a bitch.   I see nothing wrong with calling her that.   I can also be a bitch but only if provoked.   With Meghan it's her default personality. 

• Love 10
22 hours ago, Haleth said:

I thought she only watched CSPAN.

Meghan McCain is phenomenally stupid.

She can't remember what she has said and contradicts herself frequently. She cannot pronounce or use words correctly. She memorizes her husband's talking points and cannot answer free-form questions about what she just said;  she re-reads his points, because she just doesn't understand it herself.

MM thinks filling out a form and paying a fee to belong to the NRA is license to be an authority on the Second Amendment and firearms  --and even then she gets the details wrong.

Did MM forget she put her name on a book called called Dirty Sexy Politics when they talk about sex? Does she think her lies about victimization are believable?  Does she thinks being snotty is helping her cause of trying to paint herself as a professional anything in media? 

Meghan McCain is just dumb. 

Edited by Tosia
"Can't stand ya" MM, --adapted from George Costanza's coach.
  • Love 11
48 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

THIS might explain why Meghan was overdosing on her nastiness on today's show. Although I don't see her tweet or retweet. And the link to this site just happened to be at the bottom of this site!

This may be it?

It’s on her Twitter as a retweet.

• Love 5

I am a very happy camper. I've been furious with MM since Sat and her retweets about the Marches. Now she is freaking out because someone called her out for her comments about fuck on the show today when in her bio on her twitter she says #fuckcancer. No one is supporting her that I saw......

Edited by maggiemae
  • Love 19
35 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

This may be it?

It’s on her Twitter as a retweet.

Yeah, that's it, and it's also part of the article I linked on the previous page. Nothing will induce me to go to her page, so I guess I expected the article to show that she retweeted it. As it stands, you can't tell, because it wasn't posted. 

• Love 3