Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

The liberal media is so bizarrely obsessed by my marriage in a way that truly is only projected onto conservative couples. Do you really think your snarky tweet will impact my marriage? We went through my father’s brain cancer together. Bring your political issues up WITH HIM!

Right, Meg, because your father's cancer was all about how you needed support.

• Love 12

She continues to bring her father and his battle with cancer into every single topic that is being discussed on the show or on twitter.  She is beyond obsessed and loves playing the victim like that guy in the White House.  She can't defend her husband's actions so she goes on the attack.  Can't stand her.

• Love 15
7 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

When she says she wouldn't have survived her father's cancer without her husband, what the hell does that mean?  MEGHAN didn't have cancer, of course she would have survived!  

So she says her and her husband have different perspectives.  I thought she only hung around people who shared her beliefs.

10 minutes ago, Haleth said:

The liberal media is so bizarrely obsessed by my marriage in a way that truly is only projected onto conservative couples. Do you really think your snarky tweet will impact my marriage? We went through my father’s brain cancer together. Bring your political issues up WITH HIM!

She thinks only conservative couples have heavy media coverage. Does Bill and Hillary ring a bell?  And Meghan honey the only time the media pays any attention to your marriage is when you and/or your husband does something stupid.  And why shouldn't people come at you regarding his political issues?  Aren't you a ride or die wife?

• LOL 1
  • Love 19
7 hours ago, Gemma Violet said:

Lol!  John Oliver got her good tonight.  He did one of his "And now this..." bits where he played dozens of Meghan's "Can I say something" and the bit ended with Sunny saying, "No."  Hilarious! 

It was hilarious.  Sunny's bit was the best part. 

• Love 10

In what world is the "liberal media" obsessed with her marriage? 🤨 Someone should inform her that random tweets on twitter don't count. 😂 God, she is a mess. Like, I'm legitimately embarrassed for her. She's the perpetual victim in her own little fantasy world. 

Oh and the comments on that tweet are hilarious! 🤣🤣 

• Love 15
12 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

HILARIOUS!  We went through CANCER together!  the liberal media is OBSESSED!  Meghan, you are losing it! 

I'm feeling extrordinarily well--especially because I just "went through a liver transplant" with my adult son.

12 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

Seriously - is she delusional?  the media is obsessed with her?  Where? All I've seen is articles when she has a gaffe or some insane rantings on The VIew.  Nobody is obsessed with her marriage.

What's Mr. McCain's name again?

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
(edited)

Meghan's tweet . . . 

"The liberal media is so bizarrely obsessed by my marriage in a way that truly is only projected onto conservative couples. Do you really think your snarky tweet will impact my marriage? We went through my father’s brain cancer together. Bring your political issues up WITH HIM!

. . .  may have been in response to this one from Joan Walsh a/k/a "the liberal media":

"But wait, @MeghanMcCain's husband @bdomenechis selling these t-shirts? Are they doing it because they support Kamala? Or they're just being trolls and gremlins? Whoa, I'm gonna really look into this because...it seems super dirty but please please tell me if I'm wrong about it."

"The Federalist is selling these Kamala is a Cop t-shirts"

Edited by merriebreeze
  • Love 3

Can somebody who is younger than me post the John Oliver mash up of Meeeeee-gan for me. It was so funny, you all need to see it, and especially Sunny getting her to shut up and her pout afterwards, which they played up. Loved it. 

• Love 5
(edited)

The “can I say something” montage should be followed by one of her saying “I must say” every time she interjects. 

Edited by Haleth
  • Love 15
58 minutes ago, falltime said:

she deleted this real fast earlier.

Surprising that she says she "vacations in Cornville."  Almost always she says, "Sedona," and I talk back to her, "The 'ranch' is in Cornville," which is exactly 100 miles from the closest P.F. Chang's.

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, falltime said:

2019-06-24mmtwitterdelete.png

Lol, so wait.  She defended her Red State cred and didn't dispute the fact that her husband is a bigot Trumper (or that, like, she's totally a part of that crowd). 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, falltime said:

2019-06-24mmtwitterdelete.png

This is exactly the way Meghan replies to stuff on The View - she takes offense to something that is said, misinterprets it to mean something else, then triumphantly  retorts something that makes sense only to her. 

Cornville and PF Chang's have nothing to do with the tweet she's replying to.  Perhaps she's saying she's NOT a rich bitch who goes to fancy places?   Or is she using those as examples of how she is NOT "Blue America" (whatever that is)?  Does she think PF Chang's is like saying she goes to Panda Express?  because PF CHang's is kind of a fancy Chinese restaurant, a lot of people would find it a little pricey.  Cornville?  I  have no idea.  

• Love 8
11 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

This is exactly the way Meghan replies to stuff on The View - she takes offense to something that is said, misinterprets it to mean something else, then triumphantly  retorts something that makes sense only to her. 

Cornville and PF Chang's have nothing to do with the tweet she's replying to.  Perhaps she's saying she's NOT a rich bitch who goes to fancy places?   Or is she using those as examples of how she is NOT "Blue America" (whatever that is)?  Does she think PF Chang's is like saying she goes to Panda Express?  because PF CHang's is kind of a fancy Chinese restaurant, a lot of people would find it a little pricey.  Cornville?  I  have no idea.  

Lol, yes I thought the Same thing. She should have used Panda Express in her rant. 😄

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I still cannot believe (well, yeah, I can) that there were zero repercussions for Meg calling Joy a bitch on air, regardless of whether they do that backstage or not.  It was completely unprofessional.  Joy has to grovel every time she makes a joke about something that gets folks' panties in a knot, but the producers just shrug this one off?  Not acceptable.

• Love 12
10 minutes ago, Haleth said:

I still cannot believe (well, yeah, I can) that there were zero repercussions for Meg calling Joy a bitch on air, regardless of whether they do that backstage or not.  It was completely unprofessional.  Joy has to grovel every time she makes a joke about something that gets folks' panties in a knot, but the producers just shrug this one off?  Not acceptable.

I believe it. That was part of the reason that I was so pissed that day.  Meghan, Whoopi and even Joy to a smaller extent tried to normalize it and laugh it off and blame the audience for being offended. They are giving Meghan permission to do and say anything with no repercussions. 

• Love 15
34 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

I believe it. That was part of the reason that I was so pissed that day.  Meghan, Whoopi and even Joy to a smaller extent tried to normalize it and laugh it off and blame the audience for being offended. They are giving Meghan permission to do and say anything with no repercussions. 

I haven't watched the show since.  I've been through too many iterations of this show to keep count and followed them through a lot of shit but that day showed me the proof that I am no longer watching The View.  It's a whole new show now and they should change the name.  The Meghan McCain Show and her Bitches would be apt.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
4 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

I haven't watched the show since.  I've been through too many iterations of this show to keep count and followed them through a lot of shit but that day showed me the proof that I am no longer watching The View.  It's a whole new show now and they should change the name.  The Meghan McCain Show and her Bitches would be apt.

I hear ya. 

I definitely watch it less and less. I will start watching then think nope not today. This started weeks ago. The bitch comment did change the way I see this show. I like the show when they can debate and call out BS.  Obviously they don't plan on doing that with Meghan.  So, I'm not sure how much longer I can watch. Watching Ana, Sunny or Joy put Meghan in her place was definitely a plus. I'm not sure that will happen much anymore. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

The bitch comment did change the way I see this show.

And the way Whoopi and Joy, mainly Joy,  went along with it ,over-explained it , apologized for it and laughed and snickered about it (go watch The Talk) was the big disappointment for me.  I am no longer buying what they are trying to sell. 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Cementhead said:

And the way Whoopi and Joy, mainly Joy,  went along with it ,over-explained it , apologized for it and laughed and snickered about it (go watch The Talk) was the big disappointment for me.  I am no longer buying what they are trying to sell. 

They dismissed us the viewers with just a wave of the hand.  Nope nothing to see here.  We love each other blah blah blah and if  you can't see that then there is something wrong with you.  Meghan and Joy both told us go watch something else.  It will interesting if the ratings decline now.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Haleth said:

I dont watch every day  any more, but did meghan come back and apologize  after the time she used an assasination metaphor to talk about impeachment? 

Because we all know that anyone else saying the exact same thing would have been in deep trouble. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Cementhead said:

I haven't watched the show since. 

I haven't watched since that show either. I need a break. Maybe I'll go back to watching soon, but for now I'll stick to reading everyone's comments on here, lol.

• Love 8
4 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

I haven't watched since that show either. I need a break. Maybe I'll go back to watching soon, but for now I'll stick to reading everyone's comments on here, lol.

I go to youtube when I have a break at work after the show airs and watch the first few segments.   If there's a celeb interview or a topic I want to watch, I catch it late at night on my DVR.  the youtube clip seems to be the first 15 minutes, followed by the first 15 minutes AGAIN.  

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

I go to youtube when I have a break at work after the show airs and watch the first few segments.   If there's a celeb interview or a topic I want to watch, I catch it late at night on my DVR.  the youtube clip seems to be the first 15 minutes, followed by the first 15 minutes AGAIN.  

That happens a lot on the Youtube uploads.  Sometimes you can find a different one that doesn't do that.

Meghan is now in a twitter feud with Michael Avenatti

Oh, and the 4 million she says he "stole" - well that's not exactly the fact.  A client is suing Avenatti for that amount, after hiring him to win a lawsuit against a jail, the suit against Avenatti hasn't been settled yet. 

• Love 10

Poor Meghan McCain is her own worst enemy. Unfortunately for her, she doesn't have the intelligence to express herself or even defend herself in a civilized manner. You would think that all of the negative feedback from so many sources would make her pause and reconsider what she says and how to comport herself in a more gracious manner. Even though I dislike her intensely, I feel sorry for her because I think she is headed for a breakdown. If she were smart (!), she would quit the View and stay out of the limelight until she can get herself together.

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
15 minutes ago, Natalie68 said:

She is being libelous here.  Until he has his day in court she needs to add allegedly.  So let's say it is true that he stole 4 mil.  She has more passion and disdain for that then the little children crying for their parents while being denied basic human rights and dignity.  So we see she values $$ more than life yet calls herself prolife.  Mkay you petulant asshole.  GOD I swear I am not a violent person but some days I want to smack her with a pillowcase full of D batteries.  

The story is a bit crazy.  the guy Meghan describes as a "paraplegic veteran"  became a paraplegic after he fell/jumped out a window in the jail,  trying to commit suicide.  (I hate when that description is used, to make it sound like he was injured in the military)    The 4 million was a settlement from the jail.  Avanetti said he was holding on to the money until he could pay all the court expenses and lawyer fees, and had the man sign an agreement to get the payout in monthly installments.  Avanetti alleges that the guy has been encouraged by people associated with trump, to say he was swindled, because of trump's vendetta against avanetti. 

• Useful 12
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, tinkerbell said:

The story is a bit crazy.  the guy Meghan describes as a "paraplegic veteran"  became a paraplegic after he fell/jumped out a window in the jail,  trying to commit suicide.  (I hate when that description is used, to make it sound like he was injured in the military)    The 4 million was a settlement from the jail.  Avanetti said he was holding on to the money until he could pay all the court expenses and lawyer fees, and had the man sign an agreement to get the payout in monthly installments.  Avanetti alleges that the guy has been encouraged by people associated with trump, to say he was swindled, because of trump's vendetta against avanetti. 

Thank you for the details!

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

So let's say it is true that he stole 4 mil.  She has more passion and disdain for that then the little children crying for their parents while being denied basic human rights and dignity.  

Yeah, but those children aren't veterans. Therefore, they can't possibly America on Meghan's level, so too bad for them. /sarcasm 

• Love 18
14 hours ago, Tosia said:

I would love to see her call/say, "Bitch" to Whoopi. 

I Double dog dare her, even. 

OMG, every last extension would be ripped out of her head so quick. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4

Of course she doesn't want children, so it's okay that children die in filth as these kids are, because MY FATHER MY FATHER MY FATHER  she is a pig. . I HATE HER SO MUCH, there are no words any more. I don't have children, but I rescue dogs that live in better places that these new concentration camps, let me tell ya. Her remarks today make her a total C### to me. What is it going to take to get her off the air? She is a Nazi. 

• Love 20

I can’t recall a single co-host being involved in this much drama on social media, ever. Seems like everyday she’s going at it with someone new. And as usual, none of it will ever be discussed on the show. As long as TPTB continue to sweep it under the rug, her shitty behavior will continue to get worse. The more I see this toxicity, the more I’m glad I’m not currently watching the show. It’s beyond ridiculous at this point. 

• Love 12