Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, General Days said:

I think McCain would be far better suited to some job in media where she covered pop culture or human interest stories, than she is to being a "political analyst." The Bush daughter who is on the Today show has carved out a niche for herself that way. 

Pop culture is what The View originally hired Jenny to do. 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, UYI said:

Tara's not the only one who makes compilation videos about The View and its panelists!

I just hate the fakeness. Ya don’t want to talk about sex because your family members watch? Okay fine, but she overly reacts as if she’s never talked about sex publicly before. 

• Love 13
On 6/15/2019 at 3:39 PM, blondiec0332 said:

Yeah but Jenna is likable.  Meghan is not.

This is very true. She has a lovely way about her.

On 6/15/2019 at 8:48 PM, TheView said:

Pop culture is what The View originally hired Jenny to do. 

Oh,  I don't want Meghan to do pop culture on The View though. I mean on something like [all the shows I don't watch].  😆

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
(edited)
5 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

This she apologizes for?

She's an idiot and a liar. She told WN that was the reason she dosen't go.

She has serious problems if she can't socialize without alcohol.

Edited by Picture It. Sicily
  • Love 15
3 hours ago, bannana said:

I knew Branson wasn't dry and was stumped when she said it, I thought they must have changed the laws there.  What an idiot she is.

I know there was something about Branson changing alcohol laws.  but it was something about carrying open liquor outside - like walking around at a festival with a beer, which is not legal in some places.  I know in our town, the annual "fest" has to have a restriction that you can buy beer, but you then have to drink it in the beer tent.  

Meghan might have heard about something like that and misinterpreted it - or tried to buy booze on sunday morning, which is still illegal in some places. 

• Love 4

I will bet the Branson, MO tourism board contacted The View. Frankly, I cannot imagine visiting Branson unless I was shit faced. I checked it off my list when she announced it was dry. I will bet I am not the only one. To be fair, it was at the very bottom of my list like number 999,55,333 anyway,  so NBD.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
(edited)
14 minutes ago, 17wheatthins said:

You don’t want to see The Baldknobbers? I am disappointed. 😂😂😂😂

https://www.bransonshows.com/activity/BaldknobbersJamboreeShow.cfm

Look I am from Dry Prong Louisiana and my mama played the banjo and that shit right there is still too hokey for me.

Willie doesn't like Branson: 

http://www.montereycountyweekly.com/entertainment/music/how-merle-haggard-and-willie-nelson-who-both-play-monterey/article_b68e82cf-65a3-5104-9af6-b884c7de45d8.html

Edited by GiveMeSpace
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
(edited)

Let me guess:  "HE'S DEAD!!"

After my Dad died I didn't stay away for a year, I quadrupled my visits back home to help my mother.  

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 23

She finally "pulled the trigger..." and decided to go home to her beloved AZ

Kyle Kashuv had a "target on his back..."

"Take the kill shot if you Dems are going after the Prez..."

• Love 10
9 hours ago, falltime said:

So she didn't spend Thanksgiving or Christmas or Easter with her family?  They are so lucky.

4 hours ago, bannana said:

Girl has a gun fetish doesn't she?

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
4 hours ago, bannana said:

Yeah, MM's ramping those gun references...like the tween kid so desperate to seem cool. Pathetic. 

I doubt MM  wd be able to recognize more than 2 guns of any kind, much less load them herself,  or know gun safety enough to see that the weapon was not impaired in some way.  I did gun safety with my son in Svouts cuz hubbue was working out of town. Some good ole boys led the group and took safety very seriously. nI was impressed with their knowledge and meticulousness about every single thing about the weapons. Not that I agree with hunting, but I wanted my son to learn about guns the right way vs. finding out from a friend. 

Also,  I doubt MM's sober long enough to be trusted with a weapon of any kind.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
On 6/15/2019 at 3:02 AM, bannana said:

Oh my, NutMeg finds herself once again in a twitter feud over a RHOwhateverwannabe.  Didn't she also feud with John Mellencamp's daughter (that in itself, should be reason enough to condemn NutMeg!).

This time it is both Mooches.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/anthony-scaramucci-deidre-scaramucci-rhony-meghan-mccain-the-view

Meghan really struggles with understanding this. Her statement about Teddy Mellencamp was she wouldn’t be on the show if her dad wasn’t famous. 

56 minutes ago, 17wheatthins said:

5AFECAF9-AC05-4A0A-9D00-3A651091C87A.gif

Evil liberal soil!  Gotta burn my boots!

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, heysmilinstrange said:

@ginger90, I'm sure she didn't like some of the replies, but I think "This tweet is unavailable" now just means that whoever tweeted her doesn't have a public twitter account.

They were tweets that were deleted. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, heysmilinstrange said:

Well, if they were, they weren't deleted by Meghan, because you can't delete someone else's tweet.

You can delete replies, to your own tweets, on your own Twitter. 

• Love 1
(edited)

But if you report someone to Twitter, will Twitter delete their posts?  On PressReader the deletion looks the same whether done by the user or PressReader.

Yes, you can delete the replies to your tweet all you have to do is right click on the date of posting then open in the new tab then you will get an option of delete. 

Edited by deirdra
19 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

I know there was something about Branson changing alcohol laws.  but it was something about carrying open liquor outside - like walking around at a festival with a beer, which is not legal in some places.  I know in our town, the annual "fest" has to have a restriction that you can buy beer, but you then have to drink it in the beer tent.  

Meghan might have heard about something like that and misinterpreted it - or tried to buy booze on sunday morning, which is still illegal in some places. 

Yeah we just passed that this year in CO to sell full strength on Sundays.  I wouldnt be able to do a dry place.  You can even bring a bottle packed in your suitcase?  Nope cant do it.  ESPECIALLY if she was anywhere in the vicinity.  But i still am of the hope that she is a totally different person, dare i say fun out in the wild.  Her pics she seems happy.  I am SO glad Joy is FINALLY giving the shit back to her!  That was on screen anyway.  Then we get the looooooooooong explanation blah blah blah. I was cheering Joy on hah

• Love 3
4 hours ago, ginger90 said:

They were tweets that were deleted. 

If the messages were copied from Meghan's account, it  means that Meghan BLOCKED those users.   If you block someone, their responses to your tweets come up that way. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
19 hours ago, deirdra said:

But if you report someone to Twitter, will Twitter delete their posts?  On PressReader the deletion looks the same whether done by the user or PressReader.

Yes, you can delete the replies to your tweet all you have to do is right click on the date of posting then open in the new tab then you will get an option of delete. 

In your second paragraph, I don't know if you're talking about deleting what you see on PressReader, if so, ignore the rest.

On Twitter itself, you cannot delete someone else's replies to your tweet. When you right-click on the posting date and open the tweet in a new tab (on Twitter itself), your options are:

Copy link to  Tweet

Embed Tweet

Mute @[username]

Mute this conversation

Block  @[username]

Report Tweet

Add to new Moment.

15 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

If the messages were copied from Meghan's account, it  means that Meghan BLOCKED those users.   If you block someone, their responses to your tweets come up that way. 

If Meghan blocks a user, the replies that person posted before Meghan blocked them look that way to Meghan. They cannot reply to her from their blocked account after she blocks them.

If I'm on Twitter, and I go to one of her tweets and read it and the replies to it, I can still see the replies of the user Meghan blocked (that were made prior to the blocking; none can be made after it).

If you block a user, but that user retweeted you before you blocked him, the blocked user's followers can see that he retweeted something, but can't see your tweet. There's a placeholder instead (which I think includes the URL of your tweet the subsequently blocked person shared, so his followers could actually track down your tweet, but it's been a while since I encountered this, so things could have changed).  

So anyhow, where the "THIS TWEET IS UNAVAILABLE" placeholder appears, either the user who posted the tweet deleted the tweet, or Twitter deleted it. Meghan cannot delete someone else's tweets from Twitter itself, and if Meghan blocks someone, you and I can still see the blocked person's replies.

• Useful 2
On 6/19/2019 at 6:04 AM, Tosia said:

I did gun safety with my son in Svouts cuz hubbue was working out of town. Some good ole boys led the group and took safety very seriously.

In the 70s here (maybe before and after) the Jaycees (men under age 35) had a great gun safety class for kids every year.  They usually advertised it for boys but (thankfully) some girls always participated.  

• Love 2
On 6/14/2019 at 9:39 AM, Coffeewinewater said:

She can have every guest reference her father. She can scream at her audience for not clapping for her. Then stop mid sentence to thank one audience member for clapping for her.  Yeppers that's a show I'd avoid. She can have guests that she dosen't like because she dislikes Hollywood (sure Jan)

"Her producers" would have to vet her audience so ALL would clap for her...and have Security remove anyone who got in through subterfuge. Immediately!  Off with their heads!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
38 minutes ago, Tammee said:

I do like her hair a lot better.  It softens her a bit. ...ensues ducking hah!

I agree--the new, shorter haircut is much more flattering and appropriate for her. There, I've actually had a nice thought about her. I really try, but sometimes its hard

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, longobongo said:

I agree--the new, shorter haircut is much more flattering and appropriate for her. 

It is much better than her I-Dream-of-Jeannie 'do with looong curly extensions and her boobs resting on the table.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)

Ok...on HBO'S  Last Week Tonight, just did a quick clip entitled "can Meghan McCain just say 1 thing?". It was a compilation of the View and Meghan repeating "can I just say one thing" and then they show Sunny telling her NO and then shots of the other ladies glaring.  Will we get the same old " I thought it was funny" BS or will hubby send out mean tweets.

Edited by Poohbear617
  • LOL 9
  • Love 8
(edited)
41 minutes ago, TheView said:

She’s in a twitter brawl again. 

yeah, someone tagged her in a tweet about how Ben D is selling tshirts criticizing Kamala Harris on his website.   I don't know the context exactly, but to stay on topic, here's what Meghan thinks is going on:

HILARIOUS!  We went through CANCER together!  the liberal media is OBSESSED!  Meghan, you are losing it! 

Seriously - is she delusional?  the media is obsessed with her?  Where? All I've seen is articles when she has a gaffe or some insane rantings on The VIew.  Nobody is obsessed with her marriage. 

Edited by tinkerbell
  • LOL 3
  • Love 12
8 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

Lol!  John Oliver got her good tonight.  He did one of his "And now this..." bits where he played dozens of Meghan's "Can I say something" and the bit ended with Sunny saying, "No."  Hilarious! 

Ooh! I'll catch it on the repeat in 45 minutes. 🙂

• LOL 1
  • Love 4