Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Alexis2291 said:

The comments are hilarious 🤣🤣🤣 Apparently she’s blocking people for simply pointing out her hypocrisy. 

Oh those comments give me such JOY!!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
18 minutes ago, Haleth said:

Oh, brother.  So Meg doesn’t want people  reminded that her dad was right about Trump?

N, it seems that Meghan OWNS all mention of her father, and the only democratic person who has her permission to speak of him is Joe Biden.  

SHe's ridiculous.  Her father was an elected official, he had a public presence beyond being "Meghan's father."  Anyone who had any memory or interaction with him (including anyone who may be running for public office)  has the right to talk about him if they choose.  

Meghan thinks her father is up on a pedestal and if any democrat invokes his name, they are trying to get an advantage in the election..  

• LOL 1
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Oh those comments give me such JOY!!!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂😂

My favorite

"I'm sorry to inform you, Meghan, but you are no longer your father's daughter. Your claim to that title has been ceded to the open market, where I bought the rights. I am now John McCain's Daughter."

I wish Joy could make a joke like that, but the show won't talk about Meghan's dumb tweets. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 6
20 minutes ago, BrianJ1962 said:

Who appointed Meghan-Meghan-Meghan High Priestess of not only Arizona but the universe?

Such a shame SNL is on hiatus. Next season they need to go right where it hurts. 10x the sting. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

I am stunned by the audacity of Meghan McCain being so ignorant to Senator Klobuchar who made an observation about something a fellow senator said with/in front of her. She clearly spoke with nothing but admiration about her coworker, who technically was “on the job” when he made those references about dictators - so she’s not exactly gossiping about a private party topic.

I can’t help but compare it to the demeanour of Chelsea Clinton who consistently maintains her grace and composure in any public responses while her parents, particularly her mother are vilified. 

Here’s a fun video of the Princess of Arizona trashing Chelsea Clinton while a cohost on a previous gig. Oh.....and while I’m at it....remember when Senator McCain trashed a minor Chelsea's appearance while making disgraceful joke about her mother and Attorney General Reno......google that!

Really class act Meghan. If another public figure behaved on Twitter this way it would be discussed on Hot Topics.....I wonder if anyone will bring it up next live show?

• LOL 1
  • Love 17
1 minute ago, sandymck said:

I am stunned by the audacity of Meghan McCain being so ignorant to Senator Klobuchar who made an observation about something a fellow senator said with/in front of her. She clearly spoke with nothing but admiration about her coworker, who technically was “on the job” when he made those references about dictators - so she’s not exactly gossiping about a private party topic.

I can’t help but compare it to the demeanour of Chelsea Clinton who consistently maintains her grace and composure in any public responses while her parents, particularly her mother are vilified. 

Here’s a fun video of the Princess of Arizona trashing Chelsea Clinton while a cohost on a previous gig. Oh.....and while I’m at it....remember when Senator McCain trashed a minor Chelsea's appearance while making disgraceful joke about her mother and Attorney General Reno......google that!

Really class act Meghan. If another public figure behaved on Twitter this way it would be discussed on Hot Topics.....I wonder if anyone will bring it up next live show?

Joy will have ammunition tomorrow for the Princess 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, sandymck said:

I can only hope......I doubt producers will allow it. 

I hope a Bitsy-like hot mic emerges where Meggie is having a meltdown 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4

Someone needs to stop Meghan from tweeting because she is out of control.  Her PR team and her family need to hold an intervention and get her some help.  She needs to step away from the spotlight and get some serious psychological help and a personality adjustment.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, movingtargetgal said:

Someone needs to stop Meghan from tweeting because she is out of control.  Her PR team and her family need to hold an intervention and get her some help.  She needs to step away from the spotlight and get some serious psychological help and a personality adjustment.  

Someone should rip her blue cards away 

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
16 minutes ago, movingtargetgal said:

I can’t believe ABC hasn’t intervened already because you’re right, she’s really out of control. It seems to be getting worse everyday. She seems like the type who has never had to truly deal with the consequences of her behavior because of her privilege and it needs to stop. She’s now a laughing stock. 

• Love 14
Just now, Alexis2291 said:

I can’t believe ABC hasn’t intervened already because you’re right, she’s really out of control. It seems to be getting worse everyday. She seems like the type who has never had to truly deal with the consequences of her behavior because of her privilege and it needs to stop. She’s now a laughing stock. 

She's a Mickey Mouse employee, so she should act like one. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Those comments replying  to MM 's tweet were hard-hitting and funny AF. 

Nutmeg screws herself when she tries to twist others's statements and/or puts out gotcha questions or comments on Twitter and on the show.  What a maroon. 

She is so stupid.  

Go away, you fool. 

• Love 16

Her acting out behaviors are becoming a problem for ABC.  I know that they like fireworks when the hosts are debating each other.  As a viewer I am not seeing fireworks.  I am seeing a woman with emotional issues who is standing on a street corner screaming at everyone.  I think it is irresponsible for ABC to keep Meghan on the air.  In the long run they would be doing Meghan a huge favor if they fired her.  It would give her a chance for her to go back to AZ so she can seek help out of the public eye.

• Love 18
1 hour ago, heysmilinstrange said:

The way Meghan talks about military service bothers me so much. While I agree that military service should be honored and respected, she talks about it like it's something very rare, almost like a calling. Why would she emphasize that she and Joy have that in common if she didn't feel that way? But I think most people--at least most people I know--have a relative who's served in the military. It's an important job but nothing unusual. My father is a veteran, and so are most of my uncles and several of my cousins and friends, but I would never think of that as something I had in common with Meghan, Joy, or anyone else. It would be like saying we have something in common because we have arms, or a head.

Excellent post, Heysmilinstrange. You nailed what is wrong with her constant military references.

• Love 10
3 hours ago, heysmilinstrange said:

I think it's likely that Meghan grew up in a (privileged) environment where people don't regularly serve in the military. I grew up in a small town in Appalachia where military service is extremely commonplace.

And when I was growing up, so many of the "bad boys" were given the choice by local judges, "Son, what's it going to be--the military or a jail cell?  It's your choice."  Many of today's veterans from service in the 50s/60s weren't exemplary young men--and many of them didn't learn to behave even after two or four years in the service.  "Veteran" doesn't always mean hero or someone to admire.

• Love 18
12 hours ago, ginger90 said:

I wonder if the McCain family is aware she is their spokesperson.

It's time for the McCain family to get that old bus out of the garage and send her on another lonesome bus tour. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

This is absolutely true.  Meghan is the only one who can use her father.

And what Amy Klobacher said makes her father look good.  Meghan should take pride in the fact that her dad saw Trump for who he really is.  And Klobacher heard him say what he said.  She was there. It's her story to tell.  So Meghan can suck it.

• Love 18
(edited)

This article in the Washington Post about Meghan's reaction to Senator Klobochar's comments about John McCain  is getting loads of comments, and it looks like about 99% percent of them are negative toward the Arizona Princess and Keeper of John McCain's Flame. I hope she reads them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/05/28/amy-klobuchar-recalled-john-mccains-searing-response-trumps-inauguration-meghan-mccain-wasnt-having-it/?utm_term=.21082f9a07eb

Edited by Kenz
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, Kenz said:

This article in the Washington Post about Meghan's reaction to Senator Klobochar's comments about John McCain  is getting loads of comments, and it looks like about 99% percent of them are negative toward the Arizona Princess and Keeper of John McCain's Flame. I hope she reads them.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2019/05/28/amy-klobuchar-recalled-john-mccains-searing-response-trumps-inauguration-meghan-mccain-wasnt-having-it/?utm_term=.21082f9a07eb

There is a funny article in Wonkette about her Klobuchar tweet, but I don't know how to link it.

• Love 6
9 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

And when I was growing up, so many of the "bad boys" were given the choice by local judges, "Son, what's it going to be--the military or a jail cell?  It's your choice."  Many of today's veterans from service in the 50s/60s weren't exemplary young men--and many of them didn't learn to behave even after two or four years in the service.  "Veteran" doesn't always mean hero or someone to admire.

There’s truth to this, but Meghan would throw a fit if someone actually made this point to her! She’d probably accuse you of not supporting the military and being unpatriotic.

• Love 9
(edited)
1 hour ago, mongoose said:

Thank you!!

You're welcome.  

The pizza order cracked me up. It even sounded like a pizza Meghan would order. 😂.

Eta: fixed it from your to you're. My bad.  You all  have my deepest apologies.

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
6 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Your welcome.  

The pizza order cracked me up. It even sounded like a pizza Meghan would order. 😂

Laughed at that one, too, and the "Your mother has a house or five in Arizona." She has alienated just about everyone. Can't see it here until 45 more minutes! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, mongoose said:

Laughed at that one, too, and the "Your mother has a house or five in Arizona." She has alienated just about everyone. Can't see it here until 45 more minutes! 

Lol, yes she thinks she's doing some kind of service by living in NYC. She could be living in Arizona in just as much luxury but no cameras. And the reality is that's what it's about for Meghan. 

I turned it off. You will see why, when you watch. She's not even overly obnoxious. It's everything that is not being talked about and the bending the knee that whoopi is doing.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Lol, yes she thinks she's doing some kind of service by living in NYC. She could be living in Arizona in just as much luxury but no cameras. And the reality is that's what it's about for Meghan. 

I turned it off. You will see why, when you watch. She's not even overly obnoxious. It's everything that is not being talked about and the bending the knee that whoopi is doing.

She's not overly obnoxious? That's a good sign. She's always a sycophant to Whoopi, but one day, she'll go too far. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6

I'm pretty sure Meghan's point of view is that Amy K was using Meghan's father to try to win the election. Meghan will only bestow that privilege on Joe Biden.

Because, you know, CANCER.

• LOL 5
  • Love 9
(edited)

For anyone who's interested, Amy Klobuchar will be on Jimmy Kimmel's show tonight. There's no way he's not going to ask her about NutMeg since this just happened...

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

I'm pretty sure she throws temper tantrums during the pre-show meetings when it comes to covering any controversy directly involving her.

Exactly, there have been so many stories about NutMeg or her family in the media yet they don't talk about them on the show.  I don't think she would have been able to defend herself and that is why "her producers" probably encouraged her to not talk about it.  Same with the second SNL skit.

Today they were actually covering this topic on CNN!

• LOL 2
  • Love 12
13 hours ago, Morrissey said:

It's time for the McCain family to get that old bus out of the garage and send her on another lonesome bus tour. 

THIS! It's the perfect View solution! No one is ever fired; they leave to write a book or have a baby or research a project. Meghan wouldn't be fired - she and the show could truthfully say that she was given the option to go on her own bus tour of Ohio.

• LOL 10
  • Love 8