Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, Haleth said:

Exactly.  She's stressed out because she can't go shopping for a crib while many people are stressed out because they haven't had a job for over 2 months and have to decide between food and the electric bill.

...and which box will be safest for the baby to sleep in--on the floor.

• Love 3

I hear MM saying how difficult this terrible time has been for her as if no one else is finding it hard to do so.  Yet - she still has a job, she can work from home and she has family money if she needs it.  She even has the wherewithal to leave where she is and go back to her family home!  She has more options than the majority of the population.  She is around the same age as one of my nieces.  Right before everything began, my niece moved from one state, crossed over three states to begin a new job where she did not know a single person. Two weeks into her new job (which was her "dream" job!) she was let go and has been "staying in" for the last three months.  She has no income at the moment and it trying to get unemployment (there is a snag because she had only been in the state for about three weeks).  I have yet to hear my niece complain about her situation.  She is soldiering on and doing her best to stay afloat.  She tries to stay positive and is still looking for a job to help her through (she is hoping the company she worked for will call her once openings are allowed).  I am so proud of her independence and optimism.  I wonder how MM would do in the same circumstances? 

• Love 20

Social media cesspool?  Then why does she say anything on Twitter?  Why subject herself to the abuse?

(Yeah, I know.  She's a pundint with some profound knowledge that she feels she must grace on us little people.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
(edited)
2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

2C66EE91-59BF-43BB-B637-95D88FB22EFA.jpeg

0E26EA04-F014-44D4-A882-703BAB6999EB.jpeg

She isn't protecting her child. She is protecting herself. Which is fine but why be on social media?  She doesn't want anyone to see her weight gain.  If this was simply about not wanting to deal with "haters" she would get off Twitter. But she is still on Twitter.  And she only talks about her unborn child when she can act like a victim.  And why did she say unborn child? When I was pregnant from the moment I found out I said my baby. Unborn child just sounds so clinical and lacking an emotional bond.

Edited by blondiec0332
  • Love 12
17 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

She isn't protecting her child. She is protecting herself. Which is fine but why be on social media?  She doesn't want anyone to see her weight gain.  If this was simply about not wanting to deal with "haters" she would get off Twitter. But she is still on Twitter.  And she only talks about her unborn child when she can act like a victim.  And why did she say unborn child? When I was pregnant from the moment I found out I said my baby. Unborn child just sounds so clinical and lacking an emotional bond.

I wonder if this is why she doesn’t leave her house. She doesn’t want a paparazzi photo of her pregnancy body. 

• Love 12
(edited)
10 hours ago, ginger90 said:

2C66EE91-59BF-43BB-B637-95D88FB22EFA.jpeg

0E26EA04-F014-44D4-A882-703BAB6999EB.jpeg

Megan enjoys the back and forth on tweeter, the fights, the people who likes her inane tweets and she also enjoys liking nasty tweets against people she views as her enemies, Ana Navarro comes to mind.  So it is rich of her to denounce tweeter as a cesspool when she is a part of it and loves everything about it.  She hates tweeter when people come for her after she says something dumb and when that happens which is pretty much often she whines about it all over tweeter and on the show..

She needs to get perspective and the pandemic is just making her worst. To be fair, she is not the only one since it is a stressful time for so many but she just pisses me off with her hypocrisy and always playing the victim..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 12

I dont understand.  People are asking details about her pregnancy? Like what? 

I bet someone asked if she if she was having a boy or girl, and this is her histrionic over-reaction. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
(edited)

I wish someone would ask Meghan how she feels about Kaeperneck's peaceful protest now? Would she prefer that or the Target being burned down? RIP to all the cribs lost in the fire.

Edited by GiveMeSpace
to add link
  • Love 21
On 5/28/2020 at 8:57 AM, ginger90 said:

90AAA321-245E-4AF4-9E05-151D7DC01E65.jpeg

Oh, please.  My eyes just rolled so far back into my head that it took me almost 10 minutes to see again.  I am so very amused when someone as vile as this bitch is, posts something so out of character and foreign to how the rest of us perceive them to be because it offers us some insight into how delusional they are about themselves and their image.  Her perception vs. the reality of who she is needs a check.  The delusion level here is a 10. 

Because when we all think of Meghan McCain, don't we all just picture her dancing up a storm all wild and carefree, footloose & fancy free?  Sure, Jan.  I get more of a 'sitting at the bar pounding back shots of JD while scowling at everybody' image in my head.

• Love 18

Meghan didn't take very long to lie about the protests even though she was so disgusted by the death of George Floyd. She can talk about how much she hates Trump, but she clearly supports what he's doing now.

Ah, I wish the show was back so Sunny (at least I hope Sunny would be the one to do this) to fact check her. Meghan needs to have her privilege thrown in her face.

• Love 13
On 5/28/2020 at 7:09 AM, blondiec0332 said:

She is not following the advice she is giving in the first meme. And when has she ever talked about dancing with friends?

This could be said every single day regarding anything she says and it would be appropiate.

I thought that was Lady Gaga

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

A) Megabitch won't even go outside for 5 minutes with a mask on, so how the hell would she know what it looks like?

B) I would love to know where she lives. I live in Chelsea, which was looted last night. I was pretty freaked out watching looters smash the windows of the stores across the avenue from me, but all the mess was cleaned up very early in the morning, and most of the stores were open today. Was it a scary thing to see? Absolutely. Did my neighborhood look like a war zone today? No.

Fucking drama princess.

• Love 17
(edited)

This is why I'm glad they're off right now.  Because of course Meghan was going to somehow insert herself in the story and make herself out to be a victim in this. If it doesn't impact her life it's not as important, but this way, her "outrage" is somehow more justified. 

But this has nothing to do with her.  If the Full Frontal writer really does live in Meghan's building, shame on Meghan for choosing to be incendiary just for effect.

(Reading responses to the neighbor's tweet, which are interesting, btw, it sounds like Kristen Bartlett does live in the building.  One of the people who replied said they live there, too.)

Edited by lusinia
  • Useful 2
  • Love 16
(edited)
12 minutes ago, lusinia said:

This is why I'm glad they're off right now.  Because of course Meghan was going to somehow insert herself in the story and make herself out to be a victim in this. If it doesn't impact her life it's not as important, but this way, her "outrage" is somehow more justified. 

But this has nothing to do with her.  If the Full Frontal writer really does live in Meghan's building, shame on Meghan for choosing to be incendiary just for effect.

(Reading responses to the neighbor's tweet, which are interesting, btw, it sounds like Kristen Bartlett does live in the building.  One of the people who replied said they live there, too.)

A woman on another forum I’m on said she biked through there after getting off of work and that it doesn’t look like a war zone. She said it’s fine. So yeah, looks like Meghan is lying. She’s getting made fun of all over social media and I don’t feel sorry for her. 

I’m SO glad they’re not on right now. Meghan would’ve been insufferable.

Edited by GoldenGirl90
  • LOL 1
  • Love 15

If you google "Kristen Bartlett Meghan McCain", listings for this story already show up in the first 5 pages, both known and lesser known websites (including a French one).  

I don't think too many people are feeling sorry for her.

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, GoldenGirl90 said:

A woman on another forum I’m on said she biked through there after getting off of work and that it doesn’t look like a war zone. She said it’s fine. So yeah, looks like Meghan is lying. She’s getting made fun of all over social media and I don’t feel sorry for her. 

I’m SO glad they’re not on right now. Meghan would’ve been insufferable.

Dialed up to 11

• Love 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, lusinia said:

Bitch is evil wow and she got owned wonderfully for her lies just to bash Democrats.. She is inciting hate and fear as always just like her team..

Edited by Pearson80
  • Love 13
On 5/30/2020 at 4:40 PM, Cementhead said:

Because when we all think of Meghan McCain, don't we all just picture her dancing up a storm all wild and carefree, footloose & fancy free?  Sure, Jan.  I get more of a 'sitting at the bar pounding back shots of JD while scowling at everybody' image in my head.

That sounds like her original persona. When she was the party girl who hung out with Tila Tequila back in the day. 

• Love 9

I was laughing my ass off at Miss. Victim’s tweet. I also live in the city. She’s such a liar.  FOX news used the same descriptions about NY. I’m so  glad they're off this week. She would've been scowling and whining extra hard about not being able to go outside because it’s a war zone out there. So all that complaining about not leaving the house was because of the virus and now it’s all the looting... ..I can’t dye my hair, I can’t buy a crib for this unborn thing I’m not really excited about having. Because you know basically I’m living on my own in war torn NYC lol 

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
(edited)
15 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

That neighbor is so in trouble. She must be an evil liberal who wants to ban guns and drinking.

11 hours ago, lusinia said:

Meghan will use this to push her narrative that she is being attacked.  How she is a poor little Conservative just trying to quarantine to protect her unborn child and she now has to look out and see a war zone.  If it wasn't so pathetic it would be funny.  She keeps saying how tough and strong she is. I have seen zero evidence of that.  She can't even stay in her (I'm sure very comfortable) apartment without losing her mind.

Edited by blondiec0332
  • Love 12
56 minutes ago, Cementhead said:

But.......... but .......... why don't you people get it??? ........she can't even GO INTO A STORE to buy a CRIB for her first unborn child!!! 

Oh we get it.  We just care as much as Meghan does about anything that doesn't affect her.

• Love 5

Hey y'all, haven't stopped by here in awhile, but I wanted to come by and share part 3 of Meghan McCain's worst moments. It's possible someone posted it here already since it's been on YouTube for a week, but I'm not interested in looking through this Beleaguered Becky's laundry list, so forgive me if this is a case of deja vu all over again! :P

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, MeThinkMeNot said:

Meghan didn't take very long to lie about the protests even though she was so disgusted by the death of George Floyd. She can talk about how much she hates Trump, but she clearly supports what he's doing now.

Ah, I wish the show was back so Sunny (at least I hope Sunny would be the one to do this) to fact check her. Meghan needs to have her privilege thrown in her face.

I find it incredibly telling that she uses “disgrace” - one of Trump’s most famous insults. 

13 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Bitch is evil wow and she got owned wonderfully for her lies just to bash Democrats.. She is inciting hate and fear as always just like her team..

She needs to return to the land where she reigns as princess. Everyone knows the red states, Arizona in particular, are handling this crisis perfectly. She can kick her cowboy booted feet up in her kingdom, devote her life to killing tiny creatures, and bemoan her inability to drink whiskey and smoke cigars.  She can symbolically shoot a helpless animal for every day my father has been gone. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, UYI said:

Hey y'all, haven't stopped by here in awhile, but I wanted to come by and share part 3 of Meghan McCain's worst moments. It's possible someone posted it here already since it's been on YouTube for a week, but I'm not interested in looking through this Beleaguered Becky's laundry list, so forgive me if this is a case of deja vu all over again! 😛

I only made it a few minutes into the video before I had enough of her being a bitchy drama queen. And I'm a Real Housewives fan... 

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

She is so easy to own.  All you have to do is simply speak the truth.  Most of what she is says is just blatant lies and so easily refuted. All Seth Meyers had to do is confront her with her own words.  If I were Meghan I would just let this one go.  The woman works with Samantha Bee. Does Meghan really want to get into a feud with someone who can embarrass her on a daily basis?

• Love 9
(edited)
2 hours ago, bannana said:

I watched that video; it effectively shows just how odious MeAgain is.  What a horrible human being she is.

index.jpg.0893a59c0bb1c3e010d864331bc37c0e.jpg

At Dlisted: Meghan McCain tweets about Protest Damage and Quickly Got Called Out by her Neighbor.

From the link:

"I’m sure many of her 746,5000 followers pictured poor Meghan stumbling over piles of crushed cinderblocks and flaming Land Rovers, trying not to get knocked over by big burly Call of Duty characters in an attempt to get her morning Starbucks"

"The Wrap points out that we’re taking Kristen at her word that she lives in Meghan’s building. But I suppose the easiest proof would be if Kristen tweeted a picture of an invoice for 18,000 sets of disposable earplugs, delivered shortly after Meghan started working from home."

🤣🤣🤣

Also includes a tweet from someone who says Meghan outed him on live tv.

"Meghan hasn’t responded to Kristen or Alison’s allegations of lying. So far, the only response she’s given in response to her war zone tweet is to Ahmed Shihab-Eldin, who provided his own story of Meghan’s clueless privilege by accusing her of outing him on live TV. Probably not the way Meghan wanted to kick off Pride Month."

I love her "If I did this.." How typical and completely expected of her.  😒
Edited by Cementhead
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Cementhead said:

index.jpg.0893a59c0bb1c3e010d864331bc37c0e.jpg

At Dlisted: Meghan McCain tweets about Protest Damage and Quickly Got Called Out by her Neighbor.

From the link:

"I’m sure many of her 746,5000 followers pictured poor Meghan stumbling over piles of crushed cinderblocks and flaming Land Rovers, trying not to get knocked over by big burly Call of Duty characters in an attempt to get her morning Starbucks"

"The Wrap points out that we’re taking Kristen at her word that she lives in Meghan’s building. But I suppose the easiest proof would be if Kristen tweeted a picture of an invoice for 18,000 sets of disposable earplugs, delivered shortly after Meghan started working from home."

🤣🤣🤣

Also includes a tweet from someone who says Meghan outed him on live tv.

"Meghan hasn’t responded to Kristen or Alison’s allegations of lying. So far, the only response she’s given in response to her war zone tweet is to Ahmed Shihab-Eldin, who provided his own story of Meghan’s clueless privilege by accusing her of outing him on live TV. Probably not the way Meghan wanted to kick off Pride Month."

I love her "If I did this.." How typical and completely expected.  😒

She thinks she is an ally of the LGBTQ community but she isn't. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, bannana said:

Oh, here we go.  MeAgain is the victim.  She has now told us that she is six months pregnant so that is news.

I'm just wondering if English is her mother tongue??  She seems to have difficulty expressing herself in fully-formed sentences!!!  (LOL)

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, bannana said:

Oh, here we go.  MeAgain is the victim.  She has now told us that she is six months pregnant so that is news.

1. Oh cue the violins!

2. I recall her having a major problem with a certain someone peacefully protesting. 

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

1. Oh cue the violins!

2. I recall her having a major problem with a certain someone peacefully protesting. 

I hope someone calls her out on that. 

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Medicine Crow said:

I'm just wondering if English is her mother tongue??  She seems to have difficulty expressing herself in fully-formed sentences!!!  (LOL)

The replies on Twitter are asking her what being six months pregnant has to do with anything!?

1 minute ago, RealHousewife said:

1. Oh cue the violins!

Yes, she is getting called out on twitter for both numbers 1 and 2!

Also, since when does she love NYC?  I thought she hated living there because she is the only conservative and also people yell at her when she leaves her apt.🙄

• LOL 3
  • Love 14
(edited)
2 hours ago, bannana said:

The replies on Twitter are asking her what being six months pregnant has to do with anything!?

Yes, she is getting called out on twitter for both numbers 1 and 2!

Also, since when does she love NYC?  I thought she hated living there because she is the only conservative and also people yell at her when she leaves her apt.🙄

Yeah of course she's pulling the poor, vulnerable pregnant lady card. 

LOL that's a funny visual. As much as she rubs people the wrong way (because of her personality, not politics), I don't buy most of her stories. She's so dramatic all the time. Maybe she had one person yell at her, and now she's saying she can't leave her apartment without being attacked by all the liberal New Yorkers?

Edited by RealHousewife
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

Yeah of course she's pulling the poor, vulnerable pregnant lady card. 

LOL that's a funny visual. As much as she rubs people the wrong way (because of her personality, not politics), I don't buy most of her stories. She's so dramatic all the time. Maybe she had one person yelled at her, and now she's saying she can't leave her apartment without being attacked by all the liberal New Yorkers?

Meghan's so dramatic she belongs on Broadway 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
(edited)

Just saw the link to the story on the Primetimer homepage.

So, because "a gossip organization is about to run a story of where me and my family are currently" Meghan's beating them to the punch (at least halfway) by coming clean about not being in the city.

That line makes it sound like she's being oh so brave, and robbing them of the opportunity to break the scandalous story that she's.....shhh.....not living in NYC.

This took such courage and humility, right?  You know, similar to when David Letterman was being blackmailed about having an affair with a staffer, and he just went ahead and announced it on his late-night show. 

The second point in her tweet sounds nothing like her.  It's something a publicist would write.

There were a couple of people in the replies to Kristen Bartlett's tweet who said that there have been rumors for a while that Meghan hasn't been living in her apartment for months. 

Edited by lusinia
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1