Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

(edited)
20 hours ago, lusinia said:

If Meghan can't ask a simple question without referring to her blue cards, there's no way on earth she'd be capable of hosting a show all by herself.

A couple of months ago, she introduced a guest and thanked them for coming, which she read off the card, and then, after the break, she looked at her cards and thanked them for coming a second time!

Putting aside her opinions and personality, she is terrible at the basics of this job.  I always think she's like a high school student who won a "host the show for a day" contest.

She's done the show for almost two seasons and has shown no improvement.  I wonder if anyone in production cares about this and has made suggestions to her that she needs to practice certain skills, like reading from a teleprompter, etc. or if Meghan thinks she can coast because of her last name.

She really is terrible at her job. Reading this makes it so clear. I dislike her so much that I think I just ignore that basically she's a terrible host. If you watched her pitch her book picks wow, she seemed ok (I guess) with her friends book. The second book she was stumbling and fumbling over every word. It was so bad even Whoopi Goldberg was probably thinking, damn girl.

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • LOL 5
  • Love 19
10 hours ago, pinguina said:

ETA: Just noticed I added a word!

I meant to say that "K. Harris was not attacking J. Biden."  OOPS!  I really need to reread before posting!

You can always edit your post. The site gives a week to go back and add or edit our comments. 😉

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

The second book she was stumbling and fumbling over every word. It was so bad even Whoopi Goldberg was probably thinking, damn girl.

Meanwhile, Joy and Sunny were having a schadenfreude chuckle about it!😆

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

Realhousewife: ...honey you broke the internet with your hysterical post about Meeeeeegan yesterday, thank you. I don't really watch the show any more because she makes me puke, but thank you thank you thank you. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
23 hours ago, pinguina said:

I don't think that K. Harris was not attacking J. Biden.  She asked about something he did as a senator - it was not name calling, making fun, bullying - it was a question about what he did and what does he think about his decision now.

I agree. She called him on something that was a part of his record, a topic that never would have come up had he not felt the need to make the statement about the segregationists in the weeks leading up to the debate. That was fair game just as much as anything about Kamala's record is. 

• Love 18
14 hours ago, Marigny said:

I agree. She called him on something that was a part of his record, a topic that never would have come up had he not felt the need to make the statement about the segregationists in the weeks leading up to the debate. That was fair game just as much as anything about Kamala's record is. 

Would ANYONE have noticed (especially MM) if a man had brought up VP Biden's past comments and votes?

• Love 6
23 hours ago, bannana said:

Meanwhile, Joy and Sunny were having a schadenfreude chuckle about it!😆

I enjoyed that.  Sunny tried to maintain her stone face, but she did crack ‼️ 

• Love 10
On 7/13/2019 at 4:01 PM, atlantaloves said:

Realhousewife: ...honey you broke the internet with your hysterical post about Meeeeeegan yesterday, thank you. I don't really watch the show any more because she makes me puke, but thank you thank you thank you. 

*blushes* My pleasure, and a big thanks to YOU and everyone else here for all your posts! I wonder if anyone from The View reads them. If not, at least we’ve got one another on this forum! 🙂

• Love 6
On 7/13/2019 at 9:42 PM, Marigny said:

Joy stated on The View this week (and previously) that she was extremely upset with the current administration, which she likened to Hitler's regime. Although Kamala's reaction to Biden's gaffe is understandable, I worry that Meghan's comment re Democrats cannibalizing each other is accurate.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, telemachus2 said:

I worry that Meghan's comment re Democrats cannibalizing each other is accurate.

Meghan stole this term from others, like Dick Polman, who was saying Democrats are cannibalizing each other 7 months ago.  They are.

• Love 2
(edited)
On 7/4/2019 at 6:58 PM, bannana said:

The whole "being caged" quote is really backfiring for NutMeg online, so I have to assume she really said that because otherwise she would be tweeting out her outrage at this fake news!  I think this was entirely set in motion by Nutmeg's PR people, but they didn't control what their planted sources would say, hence the unfortunate "caged animal" comment.  

And things are going to be pretty tense next week because Sunny knows how to carry a grudge.  NutMeg and her people have targeted Sunny, and they are going after her professionally and personally.  She won't take that lying down.  Should get interesting.

https://pagesix.com/2019/07/04/meghan-mccain-would-return-to-the-view-if-things-change/

Edited by Coffeewinewater
For @RainyHawk
  • Love 4
(edited)
52 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

Perhaps it’s just me? Does this make sense to anyone?

C8008386-459D-4E11-9B15-206BAEF87216.jpeg

I think the "for" in the last sentence is supposed to be "in honor of", but who knows.

Edited by Silver Raven
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Yesterday a picture of Megan and her mother from the view popped up on my FB

i could not get over that almost @100% favorable comments. How beautiful they both are and everyone loved MM’s  hair and that her clothes look beautiful every day. How wonderful to have her mothers support, WTH ? If she hasn’t gone back to her beloved home state in a year she’s sure the heck isn’t supporting/ comforting  her mother.  Makes me wonder if we are hallucinating.   

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

You know, AThousandClowns, now that I think of it, Meghan's clothes might look beautiful every day.  I'll have to be more observant and objective.  

• The Clothes Alone = Beautiful
  • The Clothes on Meghan = Wrong...So Wrong
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5
6 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And something she didn't give ANY FUCKS ABOUT until it affected HER, personally. Go Fuck yourself, Meghan.

This made me laugh.  This has been my go to lately for a lot of things.  It is why I took a break from politics.  It was making me bitey.  HA!

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Natalie68 said:

It is why I took a break from politics.  It was making me bitey.  HA!

Had lunch w/my youngest sister today.  Told her I didn't want to discuss politics.  We argree politically, but she is RABID.  She pontificates. She knows more than anyone.  She CANNOT STOP.  I "unfollowed" her earlier this year on Facebook.  Lunch was NOT FUN.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

Had lunch w/my youngest sister today.  Told her I didn't want to discuss politics.  We argree politically, but she is RABID.  She pontificates. She knows more than anyone.  She CANNOT STOP.  I "unfollowed" her earlier this year on Facebook.  Lunch was NOT FUN.  

I hear ya!  I figure if something big happens I will get a push notice.  Until then I cannot stomach what is happening in this country.  I am really looking forward to my vacation in Poland where I can get away from this stuff.  3 more weeks!

I do want to thank everyone who is still watching this show and reporting to this site.  I may go back to it but Meeghan was driving me nuts.  

• Love 7
6 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

well, this is out of character for Meghan!  

She said her "family" is visiting...and we saw her mother on the show.  Maybe she'll behave temporarily.

• Love 4

I wonder if she is struggling with some kind of mental issue.  Sometimes, people who are ill struggle publicly, the way she seems to be.  It just seems odd.  It's difficult for me to believe she fully appreciates how she's being seen in the public eye.  She sure seems super miserable.  I hope she can get some help. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I wonder if she is struggling with some kind of mental issue.  Sometimes, people who are ill struggle publicly, the way she seems to be.  It just seems odd.  It's difficult for me to believe she fully appreciates how she's being seen in the public eye.  She sure seems super miserable.  I hope she can get some help. 

Not that I can see. She's just a vile, hateful, narcissistic piece of shit. Sometimes an awful person is just an awful person. And Her Twatness embodies every vile, offensive, hypocritical thing.

• Love 20

So she goes from being adamantly child free to being pregnant and devastated at the loss.  So does this mean the pregnancy was planned?  Unplanned but happily surprised? Will she now want to try again?  I hope she learns something from this experience.  As much as she wanted that child there are so many other parents that also want their child and this happens much later in the pregnancy when choices need to be made.  Hopefully she will have more compassion for those parents now.

• Love 19
12 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

If there is a hell my seat is surely reserved because my first thought was she is lying.

Scoot over, because I’m having a seat too. I wouldn’t wish a miscarriage on anyone, but damn if the first thought in my head was, “JHC, now her screeching is going to go from MY FATHER to MY BABY if not both at once, and now she can get back all those sympathy tongue baths that have slowly waned since MY FATHER died.” The press about her has been overwhelmingly negative, her cohosts hate her...just leave already, Meghan. You literally don’t ever have to work. You’re an heiress for chrissake. You don’t need this show and it doesn’t need you. Take the miscarriage as a sign to leave this “stressful” environment with all of those mean libruls, go buy your ranch in Montana and have as many kids as you want. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 20

I’m, this is the person who kept saying she didn’t ever want children and now we’re supposed to feel sorry for her?!! 

She talks about show the leader of the Republican Party lies all the time. Did she mean Republican “Pundits” lie all of the time, too?!

That fetus did not want to be around the toxicity that is Meghan.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12