Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

(edited)
7 hours ago, maggiemae said:

Yikes - after reading her twitter tonight I can't imagine how she sleeps.

Very peacefully since she has no empathy or compassion for anyone.  She is just evil.  

Edited by Lisa418722
  • Love 22
8 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

I can’t recall a single co-host being involved in this much drama on social media, ever. Seems like everyday she’s going at it with someone new. And as usual, none of it will ever be discussed on the show. As long as TPTB continue to sweep it under the rug, her shitty behavior will continue to get worse. The more I see this toxicity, the more I’m glad I’m not currently watching the show. It’s beyond ridiculous at this point. 

She's a desperate wanna-be Real Housewife acting out her fantasy on Twitter.

She's also a fool. A stupid, over indulged  moron.

STFU MM. 

• Love 16
Just now, Tosia said:

She's a desperate wanna-be Real Housewife acting out her fantasy on Twitter.

She's also a fool. A stupid, over indulged  moron.

STFU MM. 

Meghan has nothing of value to offer so she offers all this attention grabbing antics.  I blame the media as much as I blame her.  If she wasn't given a platform for everyone to view her being such a hateful shrew the media would lose interest and she would be eventually go away.  Much like Elisabeth.  Meghan doesn't have the ability to be famous in her own right.  As much as I loathe Ann Coulter, Laura Ingram and Tomi Lahren they are where they are because of who they are.  Not because of who their daddy was. The only reason she has a seat at that table is because of her last name.  I fully expect her to be there through the 2020 election but depending on who wins I'm not sure her obnoxious personality will be still be welcomed by ABC.

• Love 14
15 hours ago, Kenz said:

Even though I dislike her intensely, I feel sorry for her because I think she is headed for a breakdown. If she were smart (!), she would quit the View and stay out of the limelight until she can get herself together.

I will never, ever feel sorry for Meghan.

She can have the biggest breakdown ever!

• Love 16
3 hours ago, Pete Martell said:

Meghan McCain fighting for her great pal, the vile Dana Loesch. 

This is what ABC enables and gives big money to.

Dana used to make fun of her. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
20 minutes ago, Alexis2291 said:

I was just about to say this. I don’t wanna go too off topic but there’s a video of her making fun of Meghan somewhere online. 

What happened since then that they became friends? 

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, Angelsmom1009 said:

So, I’m a mother to two children, my seven year old son and my one year old daughter. We’re currently in that weird cycle of sleep deprivation because school is out/toddlers don’t sleep 😂 Last night, neither of them would fall asleep without being cuddled up next to me. As I’m laying there in the dark with my kids, each snuggled up under each of my arms, my mind started wandering, and eventually wandered to these poor kids in these “detainment centers.” Scared, hungry, dirty...and then my mind wandered to their parents, also scared and desperately wondering if their kids are okay, not knowing where they are. And before I knew it, I was holding my babies tighter and crying. 

Fuck you Meghan McCain. Fuck you for saying that what these kids are going through is not severe enough to constitute torture. Fuck you for somehow making the fact that people suffering in modern day concentration camps (because THAT’S WHAT THEY ARE) is about your father and by osmosis, you. Fuck you for comparing your father’s experience, your father who voluntarily signed up to be in the military and voluntarily stayed behind with his captors, to children who trekked across the desert to flee extreme violence only to be snatched away from their parents. As much as I’m praying for this inhumanity will end, history shows it will get worse. And I hope that when it does, that someone sits your mayo ass down in your private theatre in your luxury apartment or ranch or whatever, and makes you watch real-time footage of the conditions in these camps, the way they did Ohrdruf at the Nuremberg trials. Or better yet, since you “live” in a border state, someone drags your ass through one of these camps so you can see it, smell it, and experience it in person, just like Eisenhower made the residents of Dachau do, the same residents who pretended they didn’t know what was going on and looked the other way. Fuck you and your ilk for being so afraid of equal rights for all and rattled from your throne of rich white privledge, that you’re willing to sacrifice children to push your agenda.

And while we’re at it, fuck you ABC and Disney for continuing to give this brat a platform. You can’t claim to be inclusive and let this asshole spit her hateful rhetoric, both on and off the show. Ratings don’t mean shit, because eventually she’s going to say something incredibly stupid and you’re going to lose a shit ton of advertisers. Is that what it will take for her to get booted? Because you sure as hell don’t need her. 

TL:DR: Fuck you Meghan McCain.

Brava!

• Love 13
2 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

I doubt they are friends.  Meghan thinks she is friends with every famous member of her tribe.

Hm, it seems she shows more compassion for her very comfortable frenemy than she does for children separated from their parents living in unsanitary conditions...That's our Meghan!

Right, Dana Loesch is "brave". Maybe Meg is starting to worry that she someday might be in the same position for her own "bravery" (we can only hope).

• Love 7
19 hours ago, Vanderboom said:

Yeah, but those children aren't veterans. Therefore, they can't possibly America on Meghan's level, so too bad for them. /sarcasm 

Right?! I appreciate veterans. I really do. But Meghan seems to think they all qualify for sainthood, and to hell with those of us who haven’t served or have veteran daddies.

• Love 12

I believe it too.  Gosh, how I wish someone from this site was in the audience!!!

This part made me ill.

But sources say her job is safe as top ABC News executive James Goldston is 'Meghan's biggest fan' 

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, OnTime said:

I believe it too.  Gosh, how I wish someone from this site was in the audience!!!

This part made me ill.

But sources say her job is safe as top ABC News executive James Goldston is 'Meghan's biggest fan' 

So we have to start praying for James Goldston to get a fantastic job offer from another network and that his replacement isn't enamored of Meghan. 🙏

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
6 hours ago, TheView said:

Now Meghan is praising Dana Loesch. 

The same Dana who called her dumb stupid ignorant and ill informed during the tea party movement in their party. Megan had said that the tea party was a joke and Dana responded with a barrage of insults at Megan.. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

AngelsMom1009, your post (above...four hours before mine) needs to be printed in as many online publications and "paper" publications that continue to feed us Meghan's public relations pieces.  It's something EVERYONE needs to read.  Thank you so much!

• Love 14
4 hours ago, Angelsmom1009 said:

So, I’m a mother to two children, my seven year old son and my one year old daughter. We’re currently in that weird cycle of sleep deprivation because school is out/toddlers don’t sleep 😂 Last night, neither of them would fall asleep without being cuddled up next to me. As I’m laying there in the dark with my kids, each snuggled up under each of my arms, my mind started wandering, and eventually wandered to these poor kids in these “detainment centers.” Scared, hungry, dirty...and then my mind wandered to their parents, also scared and desperately wondering if their kids are okay, not knowing where they are. And before I knew it, I was holding my babies tighter and crying. 

Fuck you Meghan McCain. Fuck you for saying that what these kids are going through is not severe enough to constitute torture. Fuck you for somehow making the fact that people suffering in modern day concentration camps (because THAT’S WHAT THEY ARE) is about your father and by osmosis, you. Fuck you for comparing your father’s experience, your father who voluntarily signed up to be in the military and voluntarily stayed behind with his captors, to children who trekked across the desert to flee extreme violence only to be snatched away from their parents. As much as I’m praying for this inhumanity will end, history shows it will get worse. And I hope that when it does, that someone sits your mayo ass down in your private theatre in your luxury apartment or ranch or whatever, and makes you watch real-time footage of the conditions in these camps, the way they did Ohrdruf at the Nuremberg trials. Or better yet, since you “live” in a border state, someone drags your ass through one of these camps so you can see it, smell it, and experience it in person, just like Eisenhower made the residents of Dachau do, the same residents who pretended they didn’t know what was going on and looked the other way. Fuck you and your ilk for being so afraid of equal rights for all and rattled from your throne of rich white privledge, that you’re willing to sacrifice children to push your agenda.

And while we’re at it, fuck you ABC and Disney for continuing to give this brat a platform. You can’t claim to be inclusive and let this asshole spit her hateful rhetoric, both on and off the show. Ratings don’t mean shit, because eventually she’s going to say something incredibly stupid and you’re going to lose a shit ton of advertisers. Is that what it will take for her to get booted? Because you sure as hell don’t need her. 

TL:DR: Fuck you Meghan McCain.

FABULOUS POST!!!!  Is Disney really employing someone who is so tone deaf re the plight of migrant children?  The employee that claims to be prolife?  The Disney that is geared towards children?  All children not just American children?  Seriously?  I am seriously going to have to rethink my viewing of this show.  If I support the show aren't I part of the problem?  I have no kids and even my heart is broken.  I want her to have to keep her eyeballs on the photo of the poor father and his 1.5 year old that drowned in the Rio Grand for days.  It is haunting me. 

2 hours ago, Haleth said:

Wow, Angelsmom, that was so well said. Send it to Meg and ABC/Disney. 

Great idea.  

• Love 19

Natalie-yes we are part of the problem here. You are right. We also kept watching the show after Meghan declared Democrats "The party of infanticide". It is up to viewers like us to stop this. It is madness. This show is no different than the crap on Fox. I don't want that shit poisoning my mind. We need to boycott sponsors. Stop buying that crap on View Your Deal. They are playing us for suckers. (Imagine I am screaming this on top of a table with my balled up fist in the air a'la Sally Field.)

• Love 23

Why do I think Meghan pronounced it "hyper bowl" when she first read a blue card about hyperbole last week?  I suspect Sunny or Joy corrected her, but I wish they hadn't now that it has become her favourite word.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
5 minutes ago, falltime said:

Huh? She is so strange. The comments beneath are brilliant, everyone is so tired of her. But this comment hits it on the head, this is exactly what Meghan is all about:

• Useful 1
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, deirdra said:

Why do I think Meghan pronounced it "hyper bowl" when she first read a blue card about hyperbole last week?  I suspect Sunny or Joy corrected her, but I wish they hadn't now that it has become her favourite word.

Whoopi pronounced it that way some time ago and had to be corrected. I believe Meg did pronounce it correctly.

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, SuzieSioux said:

Huh? She is so strange. The comments beneath are brilliant, everyone is so tired of her. But this comment hits it on the head, this is exactly what Meghan is all about:

wet american GIF

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, babyhouseman said:

ABC's response is BS. We have wunderwoman's account of Meghan's behavior on break. 

I wish wunderwoman would have been there on the day that was discussed in the Daily Mail article.  🤪

• LOL 1
  • Love 12

One of the replies to Meghan is that Meghan would start a question with "Senator Warren, MY FATHER ran for president...….."   

if that's someone here, Bravo!   the replies to Meghan's tweet are hilarious. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
24 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

Bitch is crazy!

they're talking to AMERICANS, not democrats only.   Does she want them to mention her by name? 

and she praised Tulsi. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I wonder if she is drunk, she keep deleting and re-posting tweets. Tulsi's tweeter posted a screenshot of MM tweet, so MM re-posted the original tweet. MM responded to Tulsi's tweet that she didn't mean to delete but has since deleted the response. 😆

Edited by falltime
  • LOL 9
  • Love 5