Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

(edited)
13 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

Is she really that clueless? She's blaming producers for not telling how to talk about the ending of one of the biggest show finales. She's ridiculous.  It's the producers and non diehard fans fault not big mouth.

The topic was introduced as people needing help dealing with the show ending. At least that what I thought. 

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 12
(edited)
22 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:
35 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

Is she really that clueless? She's blaming producers for not telling how to talk about the ending of one of the biggest show finales. She's ridiculous.  It's the producers and non diehard fans fault not big mouth.

OHHHhhh...I'm forever getting educated by The Princess of Arizona.  So, all "diehard fans" and all other GOT viewers were able to stop whatever they were doing (working, putting the kids to bed, laundry, etc.)--stop regular life so Meghan could SPOIL the ending of one of the most popular TV programs (for EIGHT seasons).

It's NEVER her fault!  I've never watched GOT, so I didn't realize the rest of the world STOPPED so fans (and even not-fans, I've learned) could watch it in real time so the princess could spill the beans the minute she had a TV audience.

Edited by HaaCHOO
  • Love 15
4 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

And why shouldn't they come at her?  She doesn't get to keep criticizing people without some blowback.  She has made herself an easy target.  And once again she tries to make it seem like she is getting picked on because she is a conservative.  Her continual poor little me act is getting very tiresome.

And this is going to be even more fun when all the Game of Thrones fans come after her...even those who have never seen "The View." 

Fun, Fun, Fun™ (although it's really copyright)

4 hours ago, Tosia said:

Just go away, MM  and take your plagiarizing hubbie back to AZ, and terrorize squirrels.

Noooooooooooo....don't bring him here!   He's from South Carolina--head thataway!  

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

God she is so horrible...I don't watch GoT either, but God, to spoil that huge show the night after it aired....that's JUST NASTY....and there you have it, she's a nasty bitch. That made me really mad....And of course it is someone else's fault that she talked about the ending...not her, not ever.  She's a pig person.  🐽

• Love 16

There IS a way to talk about a show like GoT without spoiling the ending -  say that people  are upset, say that the ending surprised YOU, or disappointed YOU, give your own opinion, or talk about the hype surrounding the finale, etc.   People on TV know how to do this.  Meghan ADORES reading statistics - just find and read some stats about who watched, etc.  

ANd her defense that "diehard" watchers will watch it live?  OK, maybe, but not ALL people who watch a show are "diehard fans",  some are just "tv audiences".  Even in The View studio audience - consider that some people were travelling to NY to be in the audience, so they didn't watch live last night.  Yes, some people schedule their weekend plans around the show.  But most people do not.  And some are several episodes, or even seasons, behind in their watching.  

• Love 17
(edited)

I have never watched GoT.  However I certainly am aware of it and have lots of friends and family who watch it.   NPR did a story about the finale this morning and the host was very clear about telling listeners to turn down the radio or leave the room for a few minutes because they were going to discuss the ending.  That's how you do it.  Lots of people DVR shows; that's not a secret.  So for MM to act all perturbed and say that real fans would have watched it live is disingenuous.  And like Sunny, lots of people pick up these blockbuster shows late in the game and are seasons behind in their watching.  A normal human being would have just apologized and moved on.  But not our Meggie.  I thought her party was in favor of "personal responsibiliy" . . .  

Edited by jalady
change "moved out" to "moved on". Freudian slip, I guess, LOL.
  • Love 18
10 hours ago, ginger90 said:

6E99511C-9CE7-4674-AAEA-48762FE6934F.jpeg

6DAF93CA-2A0F-432F-B091-EC0336C4E81E.jpeg

Hahahaha, I'm so glad somebody caught these before they were deleted. It's a pity they were, I could use a laugh this morning and the responses on Twitter are often hilarious. So she's basically saying: "Before anyone accuses me of playing the victim, let me play the victim a bit." Hahaha! "Semper in victimam" (assuming my Latin is correct), would seriously be a good motto for her to print on stationary etc.

• LOL 2
  • Love 13

Ginger: and my gal pals tell me I am so silly to be addicted to J. Crew....I THINK NOT.   It worked for Michelle. RBM, girl, your clothes, hair, and face are butt ugly girl. That's called going Texas on your nasty face honey.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

So why do we think she deleted those tweets re John Oliver?  Did the most important person in her life, Whoopi, suggest it?  Maybe.  Did her producer Brian suggest it?  Likely.  Did her husband suggest it?  No way.  Did her publicist suggest it?  Ding ding ding.

• LOL 2
  • Love 17

this twitter user took a pic of the screen.

so i paused as best i could to see if i can read what the card

Game of Thrones Finale                     Spoiler Alert

In defense of Khaleesi - She did all this work... And yeah she was a little crazy but she  *can't read the rest*

I didn't know that dragons could  *can't read the rest*

I would have written a way better ending to *can't read the rest*

Cersei *can't read the rest*                                       Jon Snow

*can't read the rest*

*can't read the rest* *can't read the rest* *can't read the rest* *can't read the rest* *can't read the rest* *can't read the rest* *can't read the rest* *can't read the rest*

• Useful 5
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6
(edited)

I’m laughing so hard at that screen shot with the words “spoiler alert” clearly written at the very top of the card. But is anybody really surprised that she’d say otherwise? It’s always somebody else’s fault with her.

Edited by Alexis2291
  • LOL 1
  • Love 19
1 hour ago, Alexis2291 said:

I’m laughing so hard at that screen shot with the words “spoiler alert” clearly written at the very top of the card. But is anybody really surprised that she’d say otherwise? It’s always somebody else’s fault with her.

Plus, does she really need a blue card to give her talking points about a show that she clearly loves and watches? 🤦‍♀️ 

Although, she needed  a blue card to read how frightened she was about how sick Whoopi was.  🙄

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 12

If it is on a blue card, she's going to read it because she cannot think for herself.  I noticed that when she reads off poll results she either doesn't mention who ran the poll & who responded, or if she does she names the poller so fast that I cannot catch it.  Most polls are not worth the blue cards they are written on.  

• Love 18

Oh, and it also makes me happy that NutMeg is so stupid as to show the blue card to the camera.  What an idjit.  But I bet producer Brian and all of the staff are happy she did so, and got caught, after she dissed them. 🤣

• LOL 1
  • Love 13

I posted in the topic thread, I think from last week, that NutMeg ignored a doctor who explained the entire abortion topic to her.

NutMeg was schooled when she put out her crazy infanticide tweets.  But she never read or understood the doctor' explanation. 

My question is why hasn't Whoopi decided to bring on an expert to help school NutMeg?  Because Whoopi is the most important person in Nutmeg's life, and she would leave this earth if Whoopi died.🙄

https://www.indy100.com/article/meghan-mccain-late-term-abortion-theory-fact-check-doctor-8759761

• Love 9
(edited)
13 hours ago, General Days said:

What do you mean by it appears she shut off Twitter? Like -- what are you seeing?

IE in a tweet she wrote yesterday at 11:45a suddenly there were no new tweets except to those already made prior to then.

Edited by maggiemae
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, bannana said:

My question is why hasn't Whoopi decided to bring on an expert to help school NutMeg?  Because Whoopi is the most important person in Nutmeg's life, and she would leave this earth if Whoopi died.🙄

Whoopi is only there to collect a paycheck.  Otherwise she doesn't caaaaare.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, bannana said:

...and it would keep Whoopi from overexertion--jumping across the table to grab Meghan by the throat during her next sermons on Murder and Infanticide.

• Love 9

They’re back with another segment... Ana said she loves talking about Meghan’s meltdowns... this is just a screenshot but the actual clip is glorious 😂

”Whatever the problem is, it’s not Meghan’s fault”

15D18323-70A8-4B86-8673-0350FBC50930.jpeg

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
Just now, tinkerbell said:

She'd have her husband write some sharply-worded posts to tell us off, and then quickly delete them.  

Maybe she'll ask Rachel Campos-Duffy to say that it's a conspiracy by George Soros. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, TheView said:

Imagine if she saw this forum. 

She gets plenty of what we dish out on her very own twitter.

I think the real problem for NutMeg is the combination of the SNL parodies (including the one she LOVED!), the Seth Meyers thing and her husband's disgusting tweets, and then the John Oliver bit.  She wants to be one of the cool kids, she even said that on SM before the interview took a different turn.

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
2 hours ago, tinkerbell said:
SUCH a special snowflake!!!!

Okay, there is something really wrong with NutMeg.  I had to google this Toto guy to find out he is a nobody, and this is the article she tweeted out to say that she "triggers the left".  And then she says she has a target on her back and includes emoji targets?  Any sane person in the public realm would know never to use the words trigger and target in a tweet.

Something is very wrong with NutMeg.  We saw the meltdown (non-screechy today), the deleted tweets early this morning, and now this.  Someone should step in.  Apparently her husband is a complete tool, or he would be doing a better job of supporting his wife in her real-life meltdown.  But of course he is ragey mctweety, too.

The tweets in response to her pathetic and deluded statement above are harsh, and I bet she reads all of them. So she must search out the 10 or 20 percent that say they love her and that she is correct.

She also posted this Toto guy's article because it plays into how she sees herself.  The person with the facts, and no one else on The View has facts.

I predict Whoopi will either intervene and try to help NutMeg, cause she is clearly on a weird spiral, or Whoopi will decide she has had enough.  For some reason, Whoopi has a love for NutMeg.  She has never had that love for any other co-host, and NutMeg is by far the most offensive co-host Whoopi has had to deal with.  I am just not sure that Whoopi will allow her to push her buttons.  But, if she thinks NutMeg is in a mental health crisis, who knows?

NutMeg will not leave the View for some mental health time, because she believes everything she says and does is correct and everyone else is "targeting" her.  She believes she is "triggering" the left.  The only way she leaves will be Whoopi coaxing her that she needs a time out.

• Love 10
42 minutes ago, bannana said:

She gets plenty of what we dish out on her very own twitter.

I think the real problem for NutMeg is the combination of the SNL parodies (including the one she LOVED!), the Seth Meyers thing and her husband's disgusting tweets, and then the John Oliver bit.  She wants to be one of the cool kids, she even said that on SM before the interview took a different turn.

I wonder what she thought of the second SNL skit 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Alexis2291 said:

They’re back with another segment... Ana said she loves talking about Meghan’s meltdowns... this is just a screenshot but the actual clip is glorious 😂

”Whatever the problem is, it’s not Meghan’s fault”

15D18323-70A8-4B86-8673-0350FBC50930.jpeg

Took me a bit to track this down but it’s really good. Nailed it, they both summed up MM very well.  MM is whining about leaving her apartment and coming into the studio likes she’s some martyr and not being paid a million bucks. She is a empty vessel with no resources to back up her lies. She’s just not equipped to be sitting at the table during this political time. 

• Love 11
8 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

I realize my mere existence triggers the left. 

Oh, honey. You wish you were that relevant. I have a feeling that Meghan spends her weekends eating bacon and inflating her self-importance. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

From the article: https://www.hollywoodintoto.com/snl-journalists-meghan-mccain-view/

Meghan McCain cleans her fellow “View” hosts’ clocks on a near-daily basis.

It’s not simply a Left/Right thing.

McCain has a better grasp of the facts, avoids lazy talking points and eagerly fires back when her liberal co-stars critique her views. All three tactics were in short supply before McCain joined the show.

20 minutes ago, Haleth said:

Clearly someone is on drugs.

Clearly Meghan's publicist is earning her money.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

From the article: https://www.hollywoodintoto.com/snl-journalists-meghan-mccain-view/

Meghan McCain cleans her fellow “View” hosts’ clocks on a near-daily basis.

It’s not simply a Left/Right thing.

McCain has a better grasp of the facts, avoids lazy talking points and eagerly fires back when her liberal co-stars critique her views. All three tactics were in short supply before McCain joined the show.

That article references Meghan's  "take down" of Seth Myers  on his own show.

Yeah, that's not what happened.

• LOL 17
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, falltime said:

Thank you for posting! I was having a hard time finding the segment. First, LOVE the Young Turks Second, since I don't really watch anymore, this is the first time I'm seeing those clips of Joy and Sunny trolling Megs....delicious! And finally, they nailed it in this segment. Meghan victimizes herself in every segment and claims she speaking for a part of America she knows nothing about other than possibly stopping at a gas station in the area. She's spouting the same old tired right wing talking points and never offering her own point of view, and she can't because I can guarantee it would contradict most of what her wingnut husband and anyone like him says. I totally believe Ana Kasparian when she says that Meghan's public views do not match her private views. Everyone on that panel is clearly over her and her antics, including Whoopi. They're semi-cordial with her because they're grown adults, but they are not coddling her anymore. She knows it and it's burning her up.

1 hour ago, tinkerbell said:

That article references Meghan's  "take down" of Seth Myers  on his own show.

Yeah, that's not what happened.

Ugh...do the people who write these nonsensical articles not realize that most of the viewers who tune into these shows have functioning eyes and/or ears and literally WITNESSED in SOME WAY/SHAPE/FORM what actually happened on said show? "Who you gonna believe? Me or your own eyes?" SMH. There was no take down of any kind. Meghan completely fell apart like she always does when she's challenged in even the slightest way, and resorted to her usual snotty behavior because she's on the defense.

What I'm most curious about is the blowback from all of this recent drama with the Princess. Between the Seth Meyers thing, then the GOT spoiler thing, then John Oliver thing, her consistently tweeting and re-tweeting her victimhood, lashing out at former co-hosts, etc. It's constant negative press day after day, and she is burning so many bridges in the entertainment world in the process. She won't get the entertainment role and the fame and attention she so desperately craves if she keeps it up. And not like the heiress needs to work, but at this rate, if she does want to, the only job she'll be able to get is at her husband's sad little website.

• Love 20
21 minutes ago, Angelsmom1009 said:

And finally, they nailed it in this segment. Meghan victimizes herself in every segment and claims she speaking for a part of America she knows nothing about other than possibly stopping at a gas station in the area.

Where she wouldn't be getting out of the car anyway.

• Love 9
12 hours ago, bannana said:

For some reason, Whoopi has a love for NutMeg. 

John McCain's acknowledged love and support for Whoopi is one reason.  He sucks up to her; she sucks up to him and gets his daughter a plum position on TV.  I think her love is growing old.  We can almost see it happening.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

John McCain's acknowledged love and support for Whoopi is one reason.  He sucks up to her; she sucks up to him and gets his daughter a plum position on TV.  I think her love is growing old.  We can almost see it happening.

In the View book Meghan says she took the job because her dad told  her Whoopi will take care of you.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2

It’s a shame Meghan has such a nasty attitude. She was blessed with to have been born with wealth, connections, good looks, and opportunities other people would kill for. She could have become a likable TV personality of some kind, instead of being the hateful brat on The View. 

• Love 16
43 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

In the View book Meghan says she took the job because her dad told  her Whoopi will take care of you.

How absurd that a woman in her 30's needs to be "taken care of"  at work.  

What does it even mean?  Whoopi will protect you from the big bad liberal bullies? 

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
41 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

Yes it does.

Let's not forget Meghan has said she got married when she did because she wanted her dad to know she would be taken care of.  For such a tough woman she sure does need a lot of taking care of.

Meghan says a lot of stuff. She also said she got married because some political event made her realize she was ready in case of the end of the world were to happen (or something to this effect). She also said that she got married because she wanted her father to walk her down the aisle.

She also says she only has a small group of friends but then describes everyone and their mother as a good friend of hers.

She also spent the past 1.5 years warning people about the Mueller Report and being cautious about what it will say and now in an attempt to put the media on blast, she claims to have also been totally swept up in the Mueller Report only to find that it says nothing (that she knows of since she didn't actually read it). 

Point being, Meghan says a lot of things...it often doesn't mean much.

• Love 22