Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

On 4/3/2019 at 10:29 AM, HaaCHOO said:

Has she ever commented* on the many criticisims (here, there, Twitter, media) of her various grammar errors and vocabulary faux pas?

*Meaning whined about.

The cacophony of it all! *Meghan voice*

Aug-03-2018_14-12-50.gif

• LOL 14
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, ginger90 said:

9217FABC-AEC2-4B89-A839-92A7F6B03B72.jpeg

Rotflmao!!   Success?  What success?  Can someone please list some of this bitch's successes?  Can Meghan even list her successes?  Is being on The View considered a  success?  To be loathed and despised and ridiculed on the daily?  My, how very successful!

• Love 17
1 hour ago, Cementhead said:

Rotflmao!!   Success?  What success?  Can someone please list some of this bitch's successes?  Can Meghan even list her successes?  Is being on The View considered a  success?  To be loathed and despised and ridiculed on the daily?  My, how very successful!

Maybe if she didn't mention her father every 5 minutes, people wouldn't associate her with him quite as much? She could certainly give it a try.

• Love 17
2 hours ago, Cementhead said:

She has NO accomplishments or anything she's done on her OWN. The only reason anyone knows who she is, is because of whose spawn she is. And I know that what I just typed is grammatically incorrect, but I don't give a bluedilly fuck.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
8 hours ago, inkworks said:

Maybe if she didn't mention her father every 5 minutes, people wouldn't associate her with him quite as much? She could certainly give it a try.

9 hours ago, Cementhead said:

These were my reactions as well. 

Constant talk about her father,  AND the family members in the military. 

What has she done on her own? 

Nada, nothing, zip, zero....  

Crazy delusional idiot. 

• Love 15
23 hours ago, blondiec0332 said:

Is she fucking serious? If she wanted to be known for her own accomplishments she wouldn't mention her father every fucking day.

She could even try taking her husband's surname.  Of course, HE's so famous on his own.

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
23 hours ago, CynicalGirl said:

Ok, not sure if it struck anyone else the same way, but in that text about Joe Biden, she says he "helped her...more than anyone of my fathers friends combined", wtf is that supposed to mean? That her father's other friends didn't do enough?

Maybe a slight stab (pocket knife*) in the back for Uncle Lindsey Graham?

*All Arizona cowgirls carry at least one.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
On 4/4/2019 at 9:30 AM, Apprentice79 said:

In that clip, she has to make everything about the military. The arts have had an impact as well in society.  

And the military's "impact" is always positive...all over the world.

On 4/4/2019 at 3:31 PM, TheGreenKnight said:

Nearly every clip you can find of Meghan McCain on any subject, past or present, including that Chelsea Clinton moment, reveals that she is a rancid human being inside.

Thank YOU, TheGreenKnight, for the best word-o'the-day, RANCID!  Wonder how MM would prononce that one>

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
33 minutes ago, Haleth said:

To paraphrase Ms McCain from today:

“Lori Laughlin Meghan McCain represents everything we hate about white privilege.”

Poor thing, so blissfully unaware.  That's probably one more symptom of White Privilege.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
On 4/4/2019 at 4:10 PM, CynicalGirl said:

Ok, not sure if it struck anyone else the same way, but in that text about Joe Biden, she says he "helped her...more than anyone all of my fathers friends combined", wtf is that supposed to mean? That her father's other friends didn't do enough? I dunno, it just seems like a backhanded compliment/insult to me. She could've praised Joe without comparing him to the other friends who were apparently lacking in the attention-giving. 

That made no sense. Are we sure she went to big school? 

• LOL 12
  • Love 2
On 4/4/2019 at 5:10 PM, CynicalGirl said:

Ok, not sure if it struck anyone else the same way, but in that text about Joe Biden, she says he "helped her...more than anyone of my fathers friends combined", wtf is that supposed to mean? That her father's other friends didn't do enough? I dunno, it just seems like a backhanded compliment/insult to me. She could've praised Joe without comparing him to the other friiends who were apparently lacking in the attention-giving. 

She had said Joe Lieberman was her father's best friend, so it's not only a shot to Lindsey Graham, but especially to Joe Lieberman.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Meghan was at a book party for Ladies Who Punch and knows the author.

“Make it quick and easy,” McCain told us at a book party for “Ladies Who Punch: The Explosive Inside Story of ‘The View’ ” by Variety veteran Ramin Setoodeh (whom McCain knows from her days interning at Newsweek). “I don’t like to get dirty; I just like to reveal the obvious.”

https://pagesix.com/2019/04/03/meghan-mccains-tips-for-throwing-twitter-shade/

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
(edited)

I want to preface this by saying I love dogs and think we do not deserve the love they give us. I'm not happy about the following, I'm just this disgusted at MM's antics on The View, today. 

I was pissed enough at Meghan's latest bad behavior, that when I saw this Instagram posts, my first thought was, "Well, Burma clearly needed to get away from you, Nutmeg."

CONTEXT for my anger (5 minutes in):

Edited by General Days
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

I tried to like this chick, I really did. She seemed pretty cool on shows I saw her on years ago when she wasn't discussing politics. I thought the show could use a younger, conservative view. But I'm sorry, I'm so over John McCain's bully daughter. Can she please go brag about being his daughter and how hard she has it as a Republican somewhere else? Fox, Bravo, anyone want to take her? We'll trade you Meghan McCain for a real housewife or something. Fox isn't a network I typically watch (can't say I'm part of Meghan's tribe), but I'm sure there are Republican women who are more professional and pleasant we could have on The View. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 22
(edited)
5 hours ago, General Days said:

I want to preface this by saying I love dogs and think we do not deserve the love they give us. I'm not happy about the following, I'm just this disgusted at MM's antics on The View, today. 

I was pissed enough at Meghan's latest bad behavior, that when I saw this Instagram posts, my first thought was, "Well, Burma clearly needed to get away from you, Nutmeg."

And, while I, too, love dogs and feel badly about Burma and that the rest of the McCain family will be grieving her loss (I'm assuming that Burma did NOT live in NY with Meghan), THIS is why she will be given a pass tomorrow and there will be no mention of her horrible behavior (not that I am honestly expecting any mention of it anyway).  THIS is why she will be treated with kid gloves, again.  

I'm so over her.  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 15
8 hours ago, General Days said:

I just don't get it.  Nutmeg's heart is very broken because her 80 year old father died.  I was her age when my father died, he was 67.  I know many friends who were children when their parents died.  My husband was 11 when his dad died.  And now, NutMeg's dad's beloved dog has died.  Also sad.  I remember when our beloved german shepherd Ginger died and I was 10 years old.

WTF does she think she is going through some kind of special hell or grieving?  We have all been through it and much, much worse than what she has experienced.

She plays this grieving card and then she is a complete bitch on The View to the people that she said have been so good to her and have had her back.

• Love 18
5 hours ago, bannana said:

WTF does she think she is going through some kind of special hell or grieving?  We have all been through it and much, much worse than what she has experienced.

I know you were just expressing your exasperation, but I kinda think this is the case. I think she's a narcissist.

Last summer may have been the first time death touched her life in a personal way, and because of the lack of empathy she displays on the show every day, it seems to me that she thinks she's the only person to have ever grieved.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
22 minutes ago, Jaded said:

Most people don't use use their grief as an excuse or to deflect from such abhorrent behavior because they don't behave the way she does in the first place.

Meghan has always been a nasty bitch. She is just using her grief now to rationalize it.  Any time sometimes call her out she plays the dead daddy card.  

• Love 19

Folks, we've been trying to allow for some latitude here, but let's stick to Meghan, not her father or her father's friends. I know she brought it all up, but stick to what she actually said, not inferences that can be made from what she said. 

• Love 1

I understand she is still grieving. It's different for everyone. I can't recall how long she was off the show after her father's death. I have so much resentment for her now. My husband was very ill and I was his only caretaker, along with working my full time job, because we still had bills to pay. My 53 year old husband passed away last month. Because I had used up all my sick leave and vacation days to care for him while he was alive, I was only able to take five days off from work after he died. He died on a Thursday, so I took the three bereavement days given to me, plus throw in the weekend and that equals 5 days! I don't know where I'm going with this post, but I just cannot stand her and her bitchiness. Yes, I have much respect for Senator McCain, but I absolutely cannot stand Megan.

• Love 12
(edited)
20 minutes ago, kitkat68 said:

I understand she is still grieving. It's different for everyone. I can't recall how long she was off the show after her father's death. I have so much resentment for her now. My husband was very ill and I was his only caretaker, along with working my full time job, because we still had bills to pay. My 53 year old husband passed away last month. Because I had used up all my sick leave and vacation days to care for him while he was alive, I was only able to take five days off from work after he died. He died on a Thursday, so I took the three bereavement days given to me, plus throw in the weekend and that equals 5 days! I don't know where I'm going with this post, but I just cannot stand her and her bitchiness. Yes, I have much respect for Senator McCain, but I absolutely cannot stand Megan.

I am so sorry for your loss. Megan has no idea how lucky she is that her job gave her all the time that she needed to grieve her dad.. 

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 20
29 minutes ago, kitkat68 said:

I’m so sorry for your loss and what you went through. You sound like a caring and strong woman. My thoughts and prayers go out to you. 

I also don’t want to judge anyone for grieving. I didn’t judge Meghan for her time off, tearing up, none of that. My issue with her is strictly the bitchiness. 

• Love 20
1 hour ago, kitkat68 said:

Sending lots of love your way. 

• Love 14
2 hours ago, kitkat68 said:

I am so sorry. Sending positive vibes your way.

• Love 13
22 hours ago, kitkat68 said:

So sorry for your loss. 

• Love 8
On 4/9/2019 at 11:40 AM, kitkat68 said:

So sorry.  That is a lot to carry.  Having grieved myself, I know how hard it is, and how energy consuming.  But, I know I wasn't bitchy like Nutmeg and I'll bet you aren't either.  Grieving does not require meanness to others.  Sending you virtual support.

• Love 17
1 hour ago, bannana said:

Meghan's interview from Ladies who Punch.

“I love sparring with her,” Meghan said in Ladies Who Punch. “We’re like boxers; we punch gloves and then we’re out.”

Yeah, like Muhammad Ali (Joy) and Mike Tyson (see Evander Holyfield 6/28/97) (Meghan).

Speaking with Setoodeh, she could hardly name other conservative co-hosts before her: “Nicolle Wallace changed parties. Candace Cameron was a social conservative. I don’t remember the other people who were on here.”

Nicolle didn't "change parties" before or during her stint on The View.  She was a Republican when she was ON The View and for some time after she left. She called herself a "non-practicing Republican" for quite awhile.  I haven't read yet that she has switched parties.

Just more "history" that Meghan missed...but in this period, she WAS alive.

Also, "The View" wasn't meant to be political...where definite lines were drawn and panelists must support their registered party.  That's just been the past few years.

• Love 17
26 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

“Nicolle Wallace changed parties. Candace Cameron was a social conservative. I don’t remember the other people who were on here.”

Oops, I guess she doesn't remember now Fox contributor Jed a blah blah Bila, who was fired so NutMeg could take her chair.

I just realized that I now miss Jed.

• LOL 1
  • Love 10