Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

Several times each show Mental M***** Meghan McCain (MM=MM) turns The View into "a roundtable of delusional mental midgets ricocheting ignorance and lack of emotional regulation" (she ricochet's delusions off of other delusions).  And Whoopi and Abby (daily), Sunny (weekly) and Joy occasionally say things that are extremely ignorant.

Edited by deirdra
  • Love 4
36 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

4D8B8C8D-801C-4AB7-B6C6-5A6F920EEF60.jpeg

So...she's getting an award for being friends with Clay Aiken? I mean, for serious, did the Harvey Milk Foundation run out of actual allies to honor? 

15 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Thought I was alone in my feelings about Meghan!

Joy Behar, is that you?

Just kidding. Welcome to The View forum, Jeanne222. You are certainly not alone in your Meghan feelings here. 

• Love 11
48 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

Because I can name at least 1000 people I would think deserves it more than Meghan. 

I think the guy standing next to her can name 10,000 people more deserving because he looks simply thrilled to be there.

What is that she is getting an award for???   I agree there are many more a lot more deserving.

She's a strange bird but I do agree she looks much better in Black!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

I bet her family donated $ to this cause/ foundation.

And they are hoping for more charitable contributions in the future, by "honoring" a loud, public member of the fam. 

For MM, who never has earned a cent on her own merits, $ are nothing to her.  More deductions, more " awards".

• Love 15
20 hours ago, rcc said:

Meghan does look slimmer in that photo. Darker colors should be in her View wardrobe.

She looks really good, other than the hair.  I wish Meghan and Sunny would cut out those ten bags of hair they insist on wearing.

• Love 5

From Meghan's tweet:  "I wish there was more empathy from our politicians not less."

Definition of empathy: the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.

This is too rich.  Meghan, preaching about empathy?  When she is only capable of seeing & feeling life through the lens of her and only her and is entirely incapable and uninterested in understanding & feeling life through the lens of others? 

Ha!  Thanks for the April Fools day laugh.  If I needed a lesson in empathy, which thankfully, I do not, this human void would be the last person I would turn to for advice.

• Love 24
On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 3:04 PM, Silver Raven said:

Meggy is traveling to Florida this weekend to receive an award from the Harvey Milk Foundation for "transforming lives by living authentically and advancing inclusiveness.”

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/features/fl-fea-meghan-mccain-the-view-award-hard-rock-20190328-story.html

What the... She doesn't do either one of those things! She's the fakest person I've ever seen on TV. She attacks diversity and laments "identity politics" daily. What a disgrace to Harvey Milk's name.

• LOL 1
  • Love 15

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/archive/NATL-Meghan-McCain-a-Real-Brat-at-Dinner-report-.html

This made me laugh. It really has nothing to do with anything recently, it just shows me she's always been the monster she is. Her recent loss did not change her. She said on The View  she stopped going to the correspondent dinner because it went Hollywood, and that she's been asked back many, many times but refused to go. 

How Hollywood of to ask her friends "do they even know who the fuck I am?" 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/archive/NATL-Meghan-McCain-a-Real-Brat-at-Dinner-report-.html

This made me laugh. It really has nothing to do with anything recently, it just shows me she's always been the monster she is. Her recent loss did not change her. She said on The View  she stopped going to the correspondent dinner because it went Hollywood, and that she's been asked back many, many times but refused to go. 

This was 2009.  Why would anyone then or now know who the fuck she is?  She wasn't on my radar until her appearance on Bill Maher when Paul Begala decimated her. She did and continues to think way too highly of  herself.

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
7 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

This was 2009.  Why would anyone then or now know who the fuck she is?  She wasn't on my radar until her appearance on Bill Maher when Paul Begala decimated her. She did and continues to think way too highly of  herself.

Exactly my thoughts. Why would anyone know or care who she was. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
7 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

SO - she had TWO tickets to a big event, that had a certain number of seats, and she came as a party of THREE, and then acted like a brat when she wasn't immediately given what she wanted, and then on social media called the event a "clusterfuck."  

Yep, that sounds like Meghan. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 14

I don’t really tweet but after yesterday’s outrageous behavior I wandered over to see if she was whining.  Nothing. She had a picture of her mother on a marquee in New York and was praising  her. . I hadn’t ever seen anyone’s stream of tweets say time and time this “tweet is unavailable “ just tweet after tweet of how beautiful she and her mother is. .  Tons of them. 

Todays happy go lucky cheerful squealing tough chick was predictable. I really can’t remember  seeing her walk out smiling like she did today.  Looking forward to when she’s left all by herself by Abby. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, tinkerbell said:

SO - she had TWO tickets to a big event, that had a certain number of seats, and she came as a party of THREE, and then acted like a brat when she wasn't immediately given what she wanted, and then on social media called the event a "clusterfuck."  

I'm AGHAST...didn't they realize WHO she was?  Some heads surely rolled that night.

And NOW we know why she has nothing but bad/sad/mad things to say about that annual dinner.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, athousandclowns said:

I don’t really tweet but after yesterday’s outrageous behavior I wandered over to see if she was whining.  Nothing. She had a picture of her mother on a marquee in New York and was praising  her. . I hadn’t ever seen anyone’s stream of tweets say time and time this “tweet is unavailable “ just tweet after tweet of how beautiful she and her mother is. .  Tons of them. 

Todays happy go lucky cheerful squealing tough chick was predictable. I really can’t remember  seeing her walk out smiling like she did today.  Looking forward to when she’s left all by herself by Abby. 

It was very unusual that she didn't retweet all the articles about her fighting with Joy, especially the ones that were unfavourable to Joy.  

• Love 8

Thank you guys for finding that NBC article about RBM at the white house dinner....typical...yep, once a bitch, always a bitch....always! Hell, I wouldn't bring an extra person to a wedding dinner, much less the hottest ticket in Washington. GOOD GOD FROM ZION....

• Love 15
3 hours ago, atlantaloves said:

Thank you guys for finding that NBC article about RBM at the white house dinner....typical...yep, once a bitch, always a bitch....always! Hell, I wouldn't bring an extra person to a wedding dinner, much less the hottest ticket in Washington. GOOD GOD FROM ZION....

A few months ago Sunny was saying how she would miss the WHCD and Mee-gun lit into her because Sunny said she enjoyed it as a journalist.  Mee-gun guffawed (implying the View is not journalism) and Sunny said, "why yes, I have a degree in journalism".  Apparently RBM never took the time to read up on her cohosts' backgrounds (or anything else that is not written on blue cards).

• LOL 5
  • Love 13
(edited)
43 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

I would like to ask Meghan just what kind of meaningful impact she has made.

What an awful person!  What has Chelsea done to deserve so much scorn from her? In that clip, she has to make everything about the military. The arts have had an impact as well in society.  

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Love 14
On 4/3/2019 at 4:32 AM, Coffeewinewater said:

Barbara Walters said this exact same thing.   Since when does Meg not want to rub elbows with Hollywood?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
56 minutes ago, Apprentice79 said:

What an awful person!  What has Chelsea done to deserve so much scorn from her? In that clip, she has to make everything about the military. The arts have had an impact as well in society.  

As Meghan should appreciate since she's an art historian.

• LOL 3
  • Love 12
(edited)
27 minutes ago, Bucket said:

Barbara Walters said this exact same thing.   Since when does Meg not want to rub elbows with Hollywood?  

Really? Lol. 

All Meghan wants to do is be with celebs. She probably said that because she knew she showed her ass and wouldn't be asked back.

Regarding the clip of MM talking about Chelsea Clinton,  she is just an awful person.  I was watching clips on YouTube the other day and I ran across the clip where MM asked Ana why she still considers herself a Republican. Before she asks her that under her breath she says I guess two Republicans didn't show up today. I had never noticed her say that. She really thinks all Republicans should just march along and agree with each other.  She must be miserable person with the state of her beloved party 😂😂😂

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 14
(edited)
1 hour ago, heysmilinstrange said:

literally screamed WHAT out loud in my apartment when Meghan said Chelsea Clinton had gotten a "free media pass her entire life." The girl has received nothing but shit from Republicans since she was a literal child. ALSO, John McCain had to apologize because he literally called her ugly at a dinner in 1998, when she was eighteen years old. You KNOW Meghan McCain knows this

Can anyone on Twitter please remind Meghan of this???

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/sep/02/women.johnmccain

"Cross the pond and that is exactly what happened to John McCain at a fundraising dinner in Arizona a decade ago. “Do you know why Chelsea Clinton is so ugly?” he told a handful of big Republican funders. “Because Janet Reno is her father.”

Edited by OnTime
  • Love 7

I'm not watching that clip because (A) you guys have it covered already in your comments and (B) I value my sanity and peace of mind too much this afternoon but I just have to comment on the red pen in her hand.  Is that a pundint prop to make her look extra political analysty?  And she has the bitchiest of bitch faces.  Even in that freeze frame, her face just screams Bitch. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 13

Oh My Goddesses of this site....that clip of her being so nasty about Chelsea was just horrible....What a bitch. Who made her queen? Chelsea is probably one of the most admired young women in America. That fat fart needs to be bitch slapped into next week! I'm ready to go Texas on her. 

• Love 16

Nearly every clip you can find of Meghan McCain on any subject, past or present, including that Chelsea Clinton moment, reveals that she is a rancid human being inside. I think it's likely--going by her lack of any growth between then and now besides her waistline--she'll never be a tenth of the person Chelsea Clinton is.

• LOL 1
  • Love 19

Ok, not sure if it struck anyone else the same way, but in that text about Joe Biden, she says he "helped her...more than anyone of my fathers friends combined", wtf is that supposed to mean? That her father's other friends didn't do enough? I dunno, it just seems like a backhanded compliment/insult to me. She could've praised Joe without comparing him to the other friiends who were apparently lacking in the attention-giving. 

• Love 13