Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
Jaded

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

3 hours ago, bannana said:

Oh, but on Nutmeg's Twitter, she says she has resting bitch face, hence why she looks "angry" in the photo from today with Ricki Lake. 🤨

Insert eye roll emoji here.  And question:  when you are a bitch, can it really be referred to as 'resting bitch face?'  Isn't it just, oh, I dunno, your face? 

• Like 9
  • Laugh 13

2 hours ago, ginger90 said:

049E9B91-12A8-4F93-A58A-65681E8066AE.jpeg

6FA5D99B-7001-4D5C-917E-D62F951B69CB.jpeg

I really hope Queer Eye fans bombard her Twitter. She needs put on blast for spreading lies.

• Like 14

15 hours ago, bannana said:

Oh, but on Nutmeg's Twitter, she says she has resting bitch face, hence why she looks "angry" in the photo from today with Ricki Lake.

It's difficult to continue with resting bitch face if you'll just slap a smile on it.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 4

Meg, White Woman tears are so 2018.

Signed, a white woman who is sick of your shit. 

• Like 22
  • Laugh 2

It would seem people have decided Meghan's grace period of grief is officially over and are now coming at her with both barrels blazing and it is a site to see.  She deserves everything she gets.  You can only spew lies and bullshit for so long before it finally catches up with you.

Edited by blondiec0332
  • Like 22

MOD NOTE

This is Meghan McCain's topic. This is not a topic about her parents, nor is it any longer a topic about her husband and what he does, where he works, or what he says. It is also most certainly not a place to post tweets from people who are not named Meghan McCain. If you want to engage with people on Twitter, by all means do so. If you want to praise someone for dragging Meghan McCain on Twitter, the place to do it is on Twitter—not here. This is PTV and we're not here to moderate tweets from other message boards. 

Any further tweets that Meghan McCain posts that are published here are subject to moderation. That means anything unnecessarily inflammatory, general politics, her tweeting to someone else, etc. should probably not be published here. 

Any infractions against these rules will be met with a warning. No exceptions.

Additionally, this thread will be closed until further notice. Please do not PM us and ask when it'll reopen. In its absence, take the time and familiarize yourselves with this new guideline. If you have questions, PM the Mod Team @Giant Misfit and @Princess Sparkle

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, TheGreenKnight said:

I enjoyed Navarro shutting down the Daughters’ perpetual, hypocritical nitpicking by stating the obvious, that nothing they’re talking about is even in the same realm as Trump. And Ana really caught McCain off-kilter, too, by asking if Beto was good enough for her to vote for—McCain defends Trump every day, but is too cowardly to admit she voted for him and will vote for him again. Probably because she knows nobody would take any of her faux Views seriously any more if she admitted that out loud.

9 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

Meghan was pretty adamant that she will not be voting for Trump, and she also commented that she hasn't voted for an actual Presidential candidate on the ticket in a number of years--I couldn't follow exactly what she was saying, as she seemed to realize she was digging a hole for herself with that comment, so tried to back-pedal a bit.  It sounded like she's done write-in votes and said she may have to do a write-in ballot for her father's ghost - way to use your vote effectively, Meghan!  

I brought this over from this week's show topic, because I felt my question wasn't relevant to today's episode.

Hasn't Meghan said before that she wrote in Ben Sasse in 2016 (or possibly Evan McMullin)?

I have no trouble believing she didn't cast a vote for Trump. No matter what I think about her (or think about her father's policies), Trump has talked trash about Meghan's father for a long time. Regardless of my own partisan views, I couldn't vote for an otherwise good candidate who talked like that about someone I love, never mind a crazyass, unqualified one.

That she shills for the party and its platform doesn't mean she is pro-Trump. She is pro-Meghan. Up until now (at least) I think she has figured that being a rightwing pundit was the way to keep herself relevant and employed.

Edited by General Days
  • Like 10

On 3/22/2019 at 1:21 PM, General Days said:

Hasn't Meghan said before that she wrote in Ben Sasse in 2016 (or possibly Evan McMullin)?

She claimed she voted for McMullin in 2016. Now whether or not she was telling the truth...who can say. 

Edited by UYI
  • Like 2
  • Surprise 1

Presented without comment:

For some reason it's only available through social media, and not YouTube, but this video...kind of says it all, doesn't it? 

• Like 8
  • Laugh 14
  • Surprise 2

I think Meghan is such a beautiful girl. She's around my age and is into some of the same guilty pleasure shows as me. I really think deep down she's a nice person. There are times she seems very likable and someone I could picture hanging out with. My heart goes out to her for the loss of her father. I don't blame her for struggling or even how much she talks about her father in general. My issue with her is how rude she can be to the other women, especially Joy. You can disagree in a respectful manner. She's even been rude to Abby, who is supposed to be her good friend. 

• Like 8

Sometimes I don't understand Meghan.....I think she would be much happier being on a show like "Access Hollywood" where she could discuss her reality shows.  Tonight, on Twitter, Secretary Hillary Clinton expressed how much she enjoyed seeing Khazir Khan talking to Meghan on "The View" and said it showed how people on all sides can be patriotic, and Meghan responded with a very nice Tweet back to Mrs. Clinton that she appreciated Mr. Khan and that her Father always enjoyed traveling with Mrs. Clinton.  

• Like 9
  • Useful 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, BuckeyeLou said:

Sometimes I don't understand Meghan.....I think she would be much happier being on a show like "Access Hollywood" where she could discuss her reality shows.  Tonight, on Twitter, Secretary Hillary Clinton expressed how much she enjoyed seeing Khazir Khan talking to Meghan on "The View" and said it showed how people on all sides can be patriotic, and Meghan responded with a very nice Tweet back to Mrs. Clinton that she appreciated Mr. Khan and that her Father always enjoyed traveling with Mrs. Clinton.  

She did on Instagram too. Meghan has said nasty things about Hillary on the show and suddenly, because Hillary mentioned her personally, she has nothing but kind words for her...

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Like 5
  • Surprise 6

2 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

If you compliment Megan, you get on her good side. 

It sounds very familiar, who does that remind you of?  Megan is a piece of work and she gets worst and worst.. She may be loved by the producers of the show but she is hated. The dragging she gets on twitter would make me feel sorry for her if she was not such a nasty vile person..

Edited by Apprentice79
  • Like 17

1 hour ago, Apprentice79 said:
2 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

If you compliment Megan, you get on her good side. 

It sounds very familiar, who does that remind you of? 

Are you hinting that A Certain Someone is Presidential material?

• Like 3
  • Laugh 8

1 hour ago, HaaCHOO said:

Are you hinting that A Certain Someone is Presidential material?

She has been in politics her whole life!

• Like 3
  • Laugh 13

"you wre at my wedding denise"

"The View" co-host responded Monday to conservative commentator Denise C. McAllister for taking a swipe at her ABC talk show.

McAllister tweeted a story about "The View" using a photo of McCain as its main image. The pundit has written for The Federalist,...…………………...

"Can someone explain to me the purpose of The View?" McAllister tweeted. "It seems to me to be a roundtable of delusional mental midgets ricocheting ignorance and lack of emotional regulation."

McCain, who has been on "The View" since 2017, tweeted back that "you were at my wedding Denise."

I guess afterwards Denise clarified that she was not calling Meghan a "mental midget", but referring to the people Meghan has to deal with on The VIew.  

Opposite Day, for sure. 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 6

Several times each show Mental Midget Meghan McCain (MM=MM) turns The View into "a roundtable of delusional mental midgets ricocheting ignorance and lack of emotional regulation" (she ricochet's delusions off of other delusions).  And Whoopi and Abby (daily), Sunny (weekly) and Joy occasionally say things that are extremely ignorant.

Edited by deirdra
  • Like 4

13 minutes ago, Silver Raven said:

Meggy is traveling to Florida this weekend

Probably another "middle of the country" state in her mind.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 5

Makes sense. LGBT Ally Meghan did a great job shutting down Elisabeth Hasselbeck's blatant homophobia earlier this week. So happy to have people like her looking out for me! Not.

• Like 10
  • Laugh 2

5 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Thought I was alone in my feelings about Meghan!

One of us, one of us... 🙂

• Like 4
  • Laugh 6

15 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Thought I was alone in my feelings about Meghan!

Joy Behar, is that you?

Just kidding. Welcome to The View forum, Jeanne222. You are certainly not alone in your Meghan feelings here. 

• Like 12

18 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

4EE82049-94C7-42F4-A211-7EE4C2EE5B15.jpeg

BA3EB5C4-5308-456A-897E-D34F7278F71E.jpeg

I would be interested to know how someone gets that medal.  Because I can name at least 1000 people I would think deserves it more than Meghan. 

• Like 17

48 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

Because I can name at least 1000 people I would think deserves it more than Meghan. 

I think the guy standing next to her can name 10,000 people more deserving because he looks simply thrilled to be there.

• Like 9
  • Laugh 7

Meghan does look slimmer in that photo. Darker colors should be in her View wardrobe.

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1

What is that she is getting an award for???   I agree there are many more a lot more deserving.

She's a strange bird but I do agree she looks much better in Black!

Edited by Jeanne222
  • Like 5
  • Laugh 1

I bet her family donated $ to this cause/ foundation.

And they are hoping for more charitable contributions in the future, by "honoring" a loud, public member of the fam. 

For MM, who never has earned a cent on her own merits, $ are nothing to her.  More deductions, more " awards".

• Like 15

20 hours ago, rcc said:

Meghan does look slimmer in that photo. Darker colors should be in her View wardrobe.

She looks really good, other than the hair.  I wish Meghan and Sunny would cut out those ten bags of hair they insist on wearing.

• Like 6

On 3/31/2019 at 3:53 PM, rcc said:

The addition of the jacket helps too! 

• Like 4

What she was wearing today was more flattering as well, black, pants, and somewhat of a scoop neck.

• Like 4

Yup, because it's all about you, Meghan.  🙄  (Not that I disagree, but I hate how she makes herself the final word on everything.)

• Like 19

From Meghan's tweet:  "I wish there was more empathy from our politicians not less."

Definition of empathy: the ability to understand and share the feelings of another.

This is too rich.  Meghan, preaching about empathy?  When she is only capable of seeing & feeling life through the lens of her and only her and is entirely incapable and uninterested in understanding & feeling life through the lens of others? 

Ha!  Thanks for the April Fools day laugh.  If I needed a lesson in empathy, which thankfully, I do not, this human void would be the last person I would turn to for advice.

• Like 23

5 hours ago, Cementhead said:

From Meghan's tweet:  "I wish there was more empathy from our politicians not less."

were

• Like 6
  • Laugh 3

Boy she was in a snit today, I had to turn it off...yeah, Joy was saying you were STUPID, you nasty rich bitch! Ha.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 11

On ‎3‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 3:04 PM, Silver Raven said:

Meggy is traveling to Florida this weekend to receive an award from the Harvey Milk Foundation for "transforming lives by living authentically and advancing inclusiveness.”

https://www.sun-sentinel.com/features/fl-fea-meghan-mccain-the-view-award-hard-rock-20190328-story.html

What the... She doesn't do either one of those things! She's the fakest person I've ever seen on TV. She attacks diversity and laments "identity politics" daily. What a disgrace to Harvey Milk's name.

• Like 14
  • Laugh 1
  • Sad 2

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/archive/NATL-Meghan-McCain-a-Real-Brat-at-Dinner-report-.html

This made me laugh. It really has nothing to do with anything recently, it just shows me she's always been the monster she is. Her recent loss did not change her. She said on The View  she stopped going to the correspondent dinner because it went Hollywood, and that she's been asked back many, many times but refused to go. 

How Hollywood of to ask her friends "do they even know who the fuck I am?" 

• Like 4
  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 3

25 minutes ago, Coffeewinewater said:

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/archive/NATL-Meghan-McCain-a-Real-Brat-at-Dinner-report-.html

This made me laugh. It really has nothing to do with anything recently, it just shows me she's always been the monster she is. Her recent loss did not change her. She said on The View  she stopped going to the correspondent dinner because it went Hollywood, and that she's been asked back many, many times but refused to go. 

This was 2009.  Why would anyone then or now know who the fuck she is?  She wasn't on my radar until her appearance on Bill Maher when Paul Begala decimated her. She did and continues to think way too highly of  herself.

• Like 14
  • Laugh 2

7 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

This was 2009.  Why would anyone then or now know who the fuck she is?  She wasn't on my radar until her appearance on Bill Maher when Paul Begala decimated her. She did and continues to think way too highly of  herself.

Exactly my thoughts. Why would anyone know or care who she was. 

• Like 11
  • Laugh 2

Has she ever commented* on the many criticisims (here, there, Twitter, media) of her various grammar errors and vocabulary faux pas?

*Meaning whined about.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

SO - she had TWO tickets to a big event, that had a certain number of seats, and she came as a party of THREE, and then acted like a brat when she wasn't immediately given what she wanted, and then on social media called the event a "clusterfuck."  

Yep, that sounds like Meghan. 

• Like 14
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 1

I don’t really tweet but after yesterday’s outrageous behavior I wandered over to see if she was whining.  Nothing. She had a picture of her mother on a marquee in New York and was praising  her. . I hadn’t ever seen anyone’s stream of tweets say time and time this “tweet is unavailable “ just tweet after tweet of how beautiful she and her mother is. .  Tons of them. 

Todays happy go lucky cheerful squealing tough chick was predictable. I really can’t remember  seeing her walk out smiling like she did today.  Looking forward to when she’s left all by herself by Abby. 

• Like 7