Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, OnTime said:

It might have been her also, but I this is what I was thinking about.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/meghan-mccain-criticizes-parkland-shooting-survivor-david-hogg/

Yeah it was both. For someone who curses like a sailor (according to MM herself) and is never offended and isn't a snowflake.....

Meghan would bug the hell out of me if we were related.  Everything is always about her and her pain. You would think somewhere in all the grief she would mention her mom and that her mother lost the love of her life her partner blah blah lol, seriously she never mentions her siblings or mothers loss. She has mentioned how her brother and his wife help her through this loss....is it their loss too?

Edited by Coffeewinewater
  • Love 16
3 hours ago, Coffeewinewater said:

Yeah it was both. For someone who curses like a sailor (according to MM herself) and is never offended and isn't a snowflake.....

Meghan would bug the hell out of me if we were related.  Everything is always about her and her pain. You would think somewhere in all the grief she would mention her mom and that her mother lost the love of her life her partner blah blah lol, seriously she never mentions her siblings or mothers loss. She has mentioned how her brother and his wife help her through this loss....is it their loss too?

THIS ^. 

Perfectly summarizes this narcisisstic twit, Megan McCain. 

Grief over John McCain's death is all about HER. 

Fucking sickening. Adolescent. Arrested development.

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Love 12

Did Miss All Hat grow up on the ranch while Daddy worked in Washington for 31 years?  I don't recall her talking about growing up in the DC area. And no cowboy I know would wear shoes like that or try to play coy with pigeon toes.

• Love 9
11 minutes ago, springtime said:

I know how  to wear black turtlenecks too!

It seems more like a dig to Cindy's fashion sense than a compliment!

Any time I have ever seen Cindy she has been very well dressed.  Cannot say the same for Meghan.

• Love 12

"I AM A POLITICAL ANALYST!" 

Name it and claim it, Meh-Gun. Name it and claim. However, shouting it doesn't make it true, little missy. 

And, yes, we KNOW whose daughter you are. 

Are you not the queen of painting folk with a broad brush?

Girl, take SEVERAL seats. 

• Love 19
1 hour ago, rollacoaster said:

"I AM A POLITICAL ANALYST!" 

Name it and claim it, Meh-Gun. Name it and claim. However, shouting it doesn't make it true, little missy. 

And, yes, we KNOW whose daughter you are. 

Are you not the queen of painting folk with a broad brush?

Girl, take SEVERAL seats. 

Whose daughter is she?  Sorry.  I'm not from the Midwest so I haven't heard.

• Love 16

Perhaps I'm late to the party on this and it has been mentioned already, but I don't do the Twitter so I just saw it now. This is how she describes herself on Twitter --

Co-host of @TheView. @ABCPolitics analyst. Blonde Republican. Rabble rouser. Ice queen. Mrs. Domenech.

"Blonde" Repub?  Why the qualifier?  I guess she think's she is too sexy for her shirt.    Ice Queen & Rabble rouser?  Omg.  This chick is just too much.  Thanks for the laughs, Bitch.

Edited by Cementhead
  • Love 13
4 hours ago, Cementhead said:

"Blonde" Repub?  Why the qualifier?  I guess she think's she is too sexy for her shirt.

Blonde hair seems to be a requirement for a woman to be a Repub commentator that resonates with the Fox News contingent. Oh, excuse me, "Political Analyst". Case in point: Tomi Lahren. Also, to be an ill-informed, unquestioning, and loud promoter of the party line. See also: Tomi Lahren. 

• Love 13
On 1/13/2019 at 4:49 PM, Medicine Crow said:

NOT a cowboy hat (in the classic sense)!!!

I was going to say, that looks more adjacent to a fedora. 

1 hour ago, rollacoaster said:

Blonde hair seems to be a requirement for a woman to be a Repub commentator that resonates with the Fox News contingent. Oh, excuse me, "Political Analyst". Case in point: Tomi Lahren. Also, to be an ill-informed, unquestioning, and loud promoter of the party line. See also: Tomi Lahren. 

#NotAllBlondeWomen ;) 

• Love 11
22 hours ago, deirdra said:

Did Miss All Hat grow up on the ranch while Daddy worked in Washington for 31 years?  

Yes. She made a point in her book about how her parents felt it was important that they grow up in Arizona, away from the DC social scene. So...yeah. 

• Love 6
3 hours ago, UYI said:

Yes. She made a point in her book about how her parents felt it was important that they grow up in Arizona, away from the DC social scene. So...yeah. 

I would personally like to thank her parents for keeping her out of DC.  Sincerely, a Washingtonian.

• Love 15

@Princess Sparkle and I thought it might be fun to come up with a new title for this thread—or maybe just keep it as it is, it'll be your call!

You can post your ideas in this thread and we'll take the five most "liked" suggestions and put them in a poll for everyone to vote on sometime next week.

I'll go first:

Meghan McCain: Blonde. Republican. Potato.

On 1/16/2019 at 11:46 PM, Bronzedog said:

Meghan McCain:  John’s Favorite Potato Pundit

That's pundint! 😋😋

On 1/17/2019 at 5:39 AM, blondiec0332 said:

Meghan McCain: I'm John McCain's daughter damnnit.

Damnit? Do you mean dammit? 🤔🤔🤔

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Love 7
On 1/10/2019 at 11:19 AM, ChicagoCita said:

I think Meghan has very few true beliefs. She is who she needs to be situationally.

• She was hired by The View to be The Republican, so she is trying to represent all Republicans, not her own views (and failing miserably).
  • Ten years ago, she was young and cute and daughter of The Maverick, so she put on a persona of being the face of the NEW modern Republican Party, being labeled a RINO (Republican In Name Only) by many.
  • She got hired by Fox, and went far, far, far to the Right as a result.
  • She often refers to her party girl past, but wears blouses that go to her chin and tsks-tsks at profanity ever since marrying someone from a religious conservative family.

I reiterate my theory that, in her heart, she is bored silly by politics and her true calling is to be a reality TV commentator. She would be great at that (no sarcasm; she gets un-angry (lol) and shows a lot of passion and a fun side to her when she talks about the subject!)

No, she’s way too hard and tough for that.  She can drink anyone under the table, just ask her.  Why is it so important to her that people think this?  She’s a pampered brat that some cold hearted person taught to kill innocent animals.  Bravo.  

• Love 13
(edited)

Never mind. I'm apologizing for offending all cacti everywhere by daring to compare them to  John McCain's daughter...........

Edited by Jaded
  • Love 15
4 hours ago, GladysCravits said:

No, she’s way too hard and tough for that.  She can drink anyone under the table, just ask her.  Why is it so important to her that people think this?  She’s a pampered brat that some cold hearted person taught to kill innocent animals.  Bravo.  

Because it ties her to her hard drinking,  maverick father who loved a fight. She's made it her purpose to always be likened to John McCain . The problem is at least for me (I was never a huge John McCain fan) she has accompanied nothing compared to her father. She's a rich entitled snowflake who was probably never told no, and pampered beyond any of our imagination. 

• Love 15