Type keyword(s) to search

Meghan McCain: "Both Sides" Wannabe Tough Chick

Jaded
Message added by helenamonster

You may only post about political topics as they relate to the current discussion on the show. Items from hosts' social media, speculation about their opinion on current political events, etc. are not allowed and will result in disciplinary measures.

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, pinguina said:

MM feels the need to wail and gnash her teeth in public.

She finally has a platform she has always deserved, morning, noon, and night.    Now...about what WE deserve.....................

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
12 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

Has Meghan been back to see her mother since her father’s funeral?  There’s something really obsessive and unhealthy about counting the days.  

Someone posted this from her IG on one of the weekly threads, and I wondered the same thing. It sounded to me like she hasn't been back to AZ since his death. 

meghanmccain

Cornville, Arizona

39,397 likes

meghanmccain

106 days. I promise I will hike this mountain again. I promise I will go home to Arizona again. I promise I will sit on our bench again like you loved so much and told me to. For some reason, I still just can’t. Cacti, Belvedere vodka, crossing over the bridge to capitol hill in the winter, shrimp fried rice with extra chili sauce, every single beach boys song ever made, ray ban aviator sunglasses, the sound of college football on tv in another room, old newspapers on a table, the army/navy game, my jawline in the mirror - the reminders of you are everywhere. I miss you so much dad, I’m never going to stop missing you. Stay with me. Again, if reminders that grief for a loved one doesn’t just dissipate after 3.5 months is a source of discomfort for anyone, there’s always the unfollow button. And to anyone out there who is or has been where I am at - you are not alone, I fight along side you and am sending you strength. ♥️🌵

• Love 2

I wonder if MM's fam told her NOT to talk about them for privacy.  OTOH, I can totally believe that MM is self-centered enough NOT to even think about them.  

How long is her public grief going to continue????

I could see posting on holidays,  birthdays, etc., but not randomly longgggg ruminations. 

I imagine that she knows deep down that she's got no other talent/ claim to fame except her last name........ which is fading away into history.  

• Love 7
10 minutes ago, Tosia said:

I wonder if MM's fam told her NOT to talk about them for privacy.  OTOH, I can totally believe that MM is self-centered enough NOT to even think about them.  

I could see posting on holidays,  birthdays, etc., but not randomly longgggg ruminations. 

I imagine that she knows deep down that she's got no other talent/ claim to fame except her last name........ which is fading away into history.  

Her public grieving makes it seem like she loved her father more than the rest of her family.  Obviously not true but in today's social media world perception is reality.  Oh who am I kidding?  It's not just the social media world its the real world as well.

And she is going to keep doing this as long as it gets her attention.  As soon as the media finds another story to cover I predict Meghan will pull up her big girl pants and move on.

• Love 5
23 minutes ago, blondiec0332 said:

Her public grieving makes it seem like she loved her father more than the rest of her family.

And THAT is what her family is expected to have known all her life.  She loved HIM more and he loved HER more.   

• Love 8

Butterfly....truer words were never spoken....you are right on the money. That's how you are suppose to feel if you lose a parent to a disease. Good God From Zion, what she is saying is really kinda insane. It's not normal.  God, I thought I was strange. 

• Love 16
10 hours ago, Tosia said:

She needs to get herself a nice notebook, and when she has something like this on her mind, she can write it in her book, but not post anything.  She can bundle it and sell it as Letters to My Father.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, Tammee said:

She needs to get herself a nice notebook, and when she has something like this on her mind, she can write it in her book, but not post anything.  She can bundle it and sell it as Letters to My Father.

I wonder if her followers have stayed for the most part?

I don't follow her, but if I did, I'd have to nope out of these   depressing tweets after awhile.

Edited by ChiCricket
  • Love 5
9 minutes ago, Tosia said:

Self-serving depressing tweets. 

Some people love that shit. 

When someone sees someone wallowing it gives them permission to wallow.  I've noticed on my FB when someone posts about being sick most comments are from people also sick.

• Love 8
16 hours ago, ChiCricket said:

I wonder if her followers have stayed for the most part?

I don't follow her, but if I did, I'd have to nope out of these   depressing tweets after awhile.

I hear ya Chic, I would too

• Love 4
On 12/18/2018 at 1:03 PM, MMEButterfly said:

This. I lost my eldest daughter just a year ago. She was my mini-me. But she had suffered for quite a long time. All I can think about is my thankfulness my baby is no longer in pain. Now I can think of her with joy.

Sending lots of virtual hugs and warm thoughts to you, MMEBUTTERFLY.  

• Love 17
On 12/18/2018 at 12:19 AM, HaaCHOO said:

Why is it necessary for Meghan to write to her deceased father via InstaGram?  Can't she write it in a special journal?  Couldn't she just project those thoughts without writing?  

Where are the heartfelt Instagram messages to her mother, her grandmother, her siblings?

This! This is another thing that makes me side eye the hell out of her. In addition to this, what about her baby nephew, who carries his grandfather's name? I've never once heard her mention this kid. Most aunts usually gush about their nieces and nephews. 

• Love 14

Her Instagram post. Oh dear...I was going to say it sounds like something a young teenager might post but even then that seems very personal. Posting that seems to me that she does not talk to her family or friends about what she’s going through. It’s like she lost the one and only person she knows on this earth. No one else matters to her. 

Could she have a personality disorder? It’s a bit narcissistic to act like you’re the only one whose ever had a death in the family.  Most people in their thirties have experienced illness and/or death of a loved one or friend in their life. 

He was her whole identity...she identifies as J.M.’s daughter and that’s all she is or ever will be. She may not have the opportunity to rub shoulders with the political “elite” now that he’s gone. It’s sad. She needs help but her personality is such that she will never seek or admit it. 

• Love 16

Hey ladies and gents!

I think many of us who normally post on this thread are appreciating the break (I am, anyway). Just to annoy you all, I figure I should repost Meghan bragging about being mentioned on Jeopardy, lol. Happy Holidays!

Edited by Alexis2291
  • Love 3

When Meghan is not on The View, occasionally she makes me proud of her. I am in full agreement with her on this tweet, even though I wonder if she would have written it had she not experienced it up close and personal with her father's illness. Bill O'Reilly is a total ghoul and tweets like this disgust me.

MMTweet.png

Edited by ChicagoCita
  • Love 18
On 12/18/2018 at 11:03 AM, MMEButterfly said:

This. I lost my eldest daughter just a year ago. She was my mini-me. But she had suffered for quite a long time. All I can think about is my thankfulness my baby is no longer in pain. Now I can think of her with joy.

I am so sorry for your loss.

• Love 12

"Merry, Merry - I love holiday theme attire... "

Well, Meghan we all love holiday theme attire when it looks good.

I don't think you should say you love holiday theme attire of plaid shoes, jacket, cape/coat and something on the head of an overweight person. We don't love it!

• Love 4
5 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

She needs to clean the dust off of her mirror. 

And make her bed!  I always laugh at these mirror selfies that I see, because the person taking them really pays no notice to what's in the background - unmade beds, dirty mirrors, cluttered, messy bedrooms/bathrooms (I've even seen a naked or towel-garbed spouse in the background).  And, she's overdoing the plaid just a bit with that outfit - everything is sooo extra with Meghan!  

Edited by njbchlover
  • Love 12
18 minutes ago, njbchlover said:

And, she's overdoing the plaid just a bit with that outfit - everything is sooo extra with Meghan!  

It was way too matchy matchy.  One piece of plaid would have been fine but the jacket the shoes and coat was just too much.

• Love 11

That plaid looked like something she would have worn as a rich bitch teen thinking she looked great. It's obvious that's still part of her mindset. If that's her bedroom in the background it doesn't look very patriotic instead it looks bland. I found these photos from 2015 from an LA Times house tour which shows the interior of her LA abode back then. I thought there was a video or photos of her current NY pad sometime back but had trouble finding anything online. Instead all the results were either stories about her father's death or her parents real estate holdings from 2008.

• Love 2

Let's face it.  If her dad hadn't died she would not be getting the media attention she is getting.  I'm sure she is genuinely grieving her father but IMO her public over the top grieving is tacky at best and calculated at worst.  She is not doing herself (and us) any favors by wallowing. And she is wallowing.  It would be one thing if she would say I'm trying to move on and it's tough but she isn't doing that.  She is always talking about missing him and how she is lost without him.  It's like grief has become a competition for her and she is bound and determined to win.  I wonder what she is like in private with friends and family.  Is she constantly talking about her grief or is it just a public display?

Edited by blondiec0332
  • Love 22
21 hours ago, Jaded said:

I found these photos from 2015 from an LA Times house tour which shows the interior of her LA abode back then.

I'd like to get into a time machine and go back to my life before I read that article because that was a profile of a human being who sniffs their own farts and has a transcriber/enabler who works for the Los Angeles Times to reinforce the notion to the general population that said farts bear the distinct fragrance of an English country garden. She's nothing more than a basic bitch who hired a half-wit decorator who seemed to have been cut off from funding midway through the project so MM decided that expensive handbags and an unused Louis Vuitton day planner would suffice as objets d'art in her otherwise crappy apartment that makes a bungalow in Melrose Place look like a suite at the Mandarin.

She looks like a bored suburban hausfrau suffering from a case of trying-too-hard-to-be-cool in those photos. 

Oh Good God from Zion....that Hollywood apartment of hers was designed by someone from Atlanta? Well, it wasn't me! Holy Bleached Hair Balls....WHEW THAT HURT MY EYEBALLS.....beyond ugly. Thank you guys for passing on this repulsive article....LOVED IT.

• Love 6