Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E07: Go With the Flo(rence)

1 minute ago, shapeshifter said:

Based on the way the camera focused on Sylvester identifying with the new neighbor, I presume they are destined to be OTP.

Either Sylvester or she's going to come between Paige and Walter, being more of a genius type.  I'd like to see Sly happy too as everyone else is paired off (maybe even Ralph soon enough). Having said that, TPTB will probably opt for the love triangle. Remember, these are same people that had that absurd multi-episode arc about that marriage of Walter and Happy to keep him in the country. 

I remember Tina Majorino as Deb from Napoleon Dynamite and Mac from Veronica Mars.  It's good to see her again. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, shapeshifter said:

Based on the way the camera focused on Sylvester indentifying with the new neighbor, I presume they are destined to be OTP.

All of that super stressful human-rat contact and nobody got bit? Unlikely.

I thought she was just going to be another genius that they might consider joining the team. I am sure she will help out on a case or two.

• Love 2
13 hours ago, DrScottie said:

Mac from Veronica Mars.  It's good to see her again. 

And that's why I'm pleased to see her on this. I loved her in Veronica Mars. (I didn't understand the humor of Napoleon Dynamite).  I hope she sticks around.  The episode itself was a little meh, but I did like that Walter followed Paige's instincts and set it up so the British lady couldn't keep the stolen satellite. 

• Love 1

"Copy that, my enthusiastic lover!" haha

Is it me or are there more comedic bits being thrown in?  As if the show realizes the crises are so ridiculous, they told everyone to work on their timing or something and go with the comedy.

It was an OK way to spend 45 minutes.  I just can't worry about Cabe going to prison, it's never going to happen, so the show milking it doesn't work for me.

• Love 3
4 hours ago, joanne3482 said:

The episode itself was a little meh, but I did like that Walter followed Paige's instincts and set it up so the British lady couldn't keep the stolen satellite. 

IDK, I'd like to see a followup episode in which Scorpion has to save the world from something that the Brits could have easily prevented if they still had the satellite.

21 hours ago, shapeshifter said:

Based on the way the camera focused on Sylvester indentifying with the new neighbor, I presume they are destined to be OTP.

Agreed. He clearly likes her, but it will take him awhile to act on it, especially because he still has feelings for Megan and I am not sure he will ever truly be over her. 

21 hours ago, DrScottie said:

I'd like to see Sly happy too as everyone else is paired off (maybe even Ralph soon enough).

Agreed. I like the idea of Sly and Ralph as geniuses awkward in love and trying to have a real relationship. A double date would be so cute, expect it might be weird for Patty because she'd be going on a double date with her sort of boss. 

19 hours ago, AnimeMania said:

I thought she was just going to be another genius that they might consider joining the team. I am sure she will help out on a case or two.

I'm sure it's only a matter of time before they need her help. Once she spends time with them working on a case and seeing it from the inside, I'm sure she'll have a better understanding of who they are and what they do. 

How long before Patty gets her first tardy due to team Scorpion? They keep bringing it up and I feel like it's bound to happen. I think it's great that Walter doesn't Ralph to grow up to be an emotionally damaged/immature person. Walter wants what's best for Ralph. 

I'm curious; at the end, was that Paige with actually-no-makeup?  Because for once, I saw Walter's point--she looked both great and basically the same.

OTOH, if makeup gives someone self-confidence, that's nice; but let us know if there is an easier way to boost confidence. 

• Love 1
On 11/7/2017 at 5:46 PM, raven said:

"Copy that, my enthusiastic lover!" haha

Is it me or are there more comedic bits being thrown in?  As if the show realizes the crises are so ridiculous, they told everyone to work on their timing or something and go with the comedy.

It was an OK way to spend 45 minutes.  I just can't worry about Cabe going to prison, it's never going to happen, so the show milking it doesn't work for me.

I also liked the:

Walter: take cover

Paige : but you said we were safe

W: yeah but... Space Laser

exchange.

• Love 1