Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E06: Growing Up Jersey

• Start Topic

How does her inability to pay for tuition reflect on her parenting skills??? 

Because her inability stems from her choice to break the law, which resulted in having to spend her children's tuition money on lawyer fees?

• Love 8

I'm a little bit mystified about why Theresa's girls are acting so very hateful toward her.  I mean, they actually act like they can't stand her.  When she left for camp they were crying and heartbroken.  Except for Gia,they seemed excited when she came home.  Suddenly Joes gone and they all 4 act like she's intolerable to be around.  I could understand it if she had raised them acting different but they've always been spoiled by her and seemed to love her.  I can understand them being mad at BOTH parents but they only seem to be mad at her.  And I can understand them being old enough to be embarrassed at their lives being filmed for all their friends to see.  But the absolute rolling of the eyes 'Don't touch me!' hate is confusing to me.  I'm wondering if there's something we're not being shown.....  Theresa has been trying to blame Joe on the show a lot this season for the fix they're in, and it makes me think there may be something to the rumors of her having a boyfriend and possibly the girls found out about it.  That would make them really hate her if they felt their dad stood by them all and Tre, but she abandoned him as soon as he left.  Just something I wondered about.  Girls don't usually abandon their mothers until something irrevocable happens like abandonment.  I know she had to leave them while she was in jail, but she still called them constantly and they visited her and it was only for a year.  It's not like she left the family totally for another guy- that would be something irrevocable in my opinion that they couldn't forgive.   

Edited by stcroix
  • Love 7
11 minutes ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

Question about a Margaret Josephs — both she and Cheyenne Jackson opted out of The Shotski on WWHL (Marge Sr. & Gay Shark in pigtails filled in, heh).  Anyway: is Margaret a teetotaler, does anyone know, or a recovering alcoholic?

I’m just curious. And I like her!

the only thing  i know is when she and delores when to lunch both said they don't drink no explanation just neither one drinks

Edited by jaybird2
  • Love 3

I'm a little bit mystified about why Theresa's girls are acting so very hateful toward her.  I mean, they actually act like they can't stand her.  

Honestly, I don't think they can stand her, I'm seeing that. Children need a little discipline, she gives them nothing. They don't respect her, and I doubt they ever will.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, jaybird2 said:

the only thing  i know is when she and delores when to lunch both said they don't drink no explanation just neither one drinks

Saves a lot of calories that way! Thanks for the info.

Adding — I made my lazy self google it and turns out alcohol gives her migraines. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tvinsider.com/464468/real-housewives-of-new-jersey-margaret-josephs-new-housewife-interview/amp/

Edited by BckpckFullaNinjas
  • Love 6
9 hours ago, NeverLate said:

Joe knows what boys are like.! I like Joe

Joe could try raising his boys not to be entitled creeps (like himself), but I guess that would involve a little too much effort. It's shitty parenting to protect your daughter from the guys you fear while unleashing two of "those guys" on someone else's daughters.

• Love 17
8 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

Joe could try raising his boys not to be entitled creeps (like himself), but I guess that would involve a little too much effort. It's shitty parenting to protect your daughter from the guys you fear while unleashing two of "those guys" on someone else's daughters.

I think Joe threats Melissa pretty well, although I bet she could be a PITA .. So the boys will be okay. Unlike Theresa's girls, I suspect they'll look for a drunken bully, who lies his way through life. Oh well. 

• Love 1
23 hours ago, CaughtOnTape said:

Holy shit, if I ever spoke to my mother the way those girls did during that photo shoot, all he'd have had to do was give me the look of death and I'd have needed to go change my underwear.  Walking away whining about how my mother is annnnooooooooyyyyyyyyiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnng would have had me sitting in the hotel room with nothing to do and no one to talk to for the rest of the vacation.

Gia may be mature in some instances but the way she acted proves she's still a 16 year old brat.  And so are all of her sisters.  I cannot stand it when people dismiss that kind of behavior "Well they're teenagers!"  Nope.  No.  Absolutely not.  You ever disrespect me in public and you're done.  Every one of those girls had a go with being a sarcastic brat to her and she never said a word.  Milania's bullshit is not cute.  It wasn't when she was younger either.  That little girl is a bitch

I remember the look of death from my mother. No way in hell would she have tolerated that behaviour.

I'm still really liking Margaret. Her mother's car made me LOL. Of course she has the eyelashes on the headlights!

On 11/9/2017 at 8:21 AM, ghoulina said:

It was sad hearing that Margaret's step-kids no longer speak to her, but I can't say I really blame them. I get wanting to chase your happiness, but there is a right way to go about it and a wrong way. Although, if she's still close with the EX, I can't see why kids won't forgive her as well. 

I thought the same thing, the ex husband seems to have forgiven her. Maybe the kids just felt very betrayed.

Still no fan of Delores but I like that she's not afraid to be on camera without make-up. She's one of the only HW I can think of that regularly shows up make-up free.

• Love 7
On 11/8/2017 at 10:33 PM, nexxie said:

i've always said, professional hair and makeup (well the make up is CAKED on but still) is almost as good as plastic surgery. although, nose job. i don't know how these women do it. how long does it take to transform into  a completely different looking person? even considering the age difference in the photos.

On 11/8/2017 at 11:57 PM, njbchlover said:

I really wish they would stop filming Teresa's father in his grief.  It is so sad to watch that poor man.  He is really struggling and this has to be horrible for him.  He must have so much love for his daughter that he would go along with letting himself to be filmed showing his sadness.  (And, shame on Teresa AND Joe for allowing this!!) 

agreed but they are all despicable so it's not surprising. 

how old is her father btw? he looks terrible. and not just because of his  grief. he has always looked like he has not taken care of himself. if he is in his 60's then omg. 

• Love 5

I don't have a problem watching Tre's Dad. It's sad. It's heartbreaking. But it's REAL. The screaming and fighting is boring as hell at this point. I like seeing their real lives. Tre is so protective of her Dad...When he said "Now you have me" I teared up a little. Plus if he's on camera he's getting a Bravo check and that can't hurt. 

Tre DOES need to discipline her kids but she never has and it's hard to switch that horse in mid stream but she better or she'll be needing bail money for them! I do think they're good kids, who have been through a LOT, a lot of loss especially. But as a rule of thumb kids need and want boundaries. And she needs to stop that "You went away" talk. She didn't leave by choice, she made a mistake and had to pay and that's what she should tell them. 

Loved seeing Joe G. at the play park with his daughter!

Now I've heard Margaret's story I'm ALL #TeamMargret. I raised 3 kids. 24/7. The youngest was 4. When he died 8 years ago was the last time I saw his brothers. I have to see my grand daughter on FB also. There Dad cheated on me for 25 years but I was the villain because I left him! BS

• Love 13
12 hours ago, NeverLate said:

I think Joe threats Melissa pretty well, although I bet she could be a PITA .. So the boys will be okay. Unlike Theresa's girls, I suspect they'll look for a drunken bully, who lies his way through life. Oh well. 

How did he treat girls/women before he met his wife?

And if we go by Mel's book, Joe isn't all that great - even if that's not what she intended to communicate.

Don't even get me started on that disgusting "poison release" talk. Remember, he's not talking about a trash can, he's talking about the beloved mother of his children.

As for drunken bullies, didn't we see Joe get into fisticuffs at his own son's Christening? In front of all his children?

• Love 8
On 11/9/2017 at 7:38 AM, Mindthinkr said:

The Gorgas are in for it when Antonia gets to be about 15-17 years old. With her Moms eyes she is going to break some hearts and give Joe a cardiac episode or two. 

Ya think?  I don't think she is good looking kid.  To me, she is all Melissa, and it is pre-plastic surgery.  I wonder if Melissa will want her to get a nose job, as she obviously HATED her original nose.  

Melissa looks ridiculous with the veneers - at first I thought she had braces, her lips are jutting out.  They are also plumped, so it is super off-putting.

18 hours ago, Martinigirl said:

I'm just happy we didn't see Nono prancing around in his speedo......

HA!  Prancing!

19 hours ago, snarts said:

How does her inability to pay for tuition reflect on her parenting skills???  Maybe they're upside down on the house and can't sell it?  It wouldn't kill Gia to go to public school.  They certainly pay enough taxes in northern NJ,  I'm sure Franklin Lakes is pretty highly regarded.

I think Teresa has a hard time saying no to her kids because she wants them to like her.  A lot of parents do that.  Too many, imho.  

I think she is refering to college - Teresa said she has nothing saved for college.  That absolutely reflects on her parenting skills.

She buys/bought fancy cars, expensive clothes, super pricey jewelry, all while teaching her kids it is ok to defraud the government/banks while saving NOTHING for the future.  Even if she is upside down on the house, she will probably have to sell eventually, she can't make enough for the upkeep of that huge place.  Although, I have a feeling she will fight that tooth and nail, and would go without food before going down that road.

Do her kids still think she was away at camp, "working," writing her book while she was in jail?  Or have they figured it out?  I mean, maybe they are mad at her because they think she went away on her own volition.

15 hours ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

Question about a Margaret Josephs — both she and Cheyenne Jackson opted out of The Shotski on WWHL (Marge Sr. & Gay Shark in pigtails filled in, heh).  Anyway: is Margaret a teetotaler, does anyone know, or a recovering alcoholic?

She has said she gets migraines.  As a migraine sufferer, I have also given up drinking.  Well, for the most part.  But it is soooo not worth it to have a drink - and then suffer the next day, or several days.

2 hours ago, eurekagirl mOo said:

I don't have a problem watching Tre's Dad. It's sad. It's heartbreaking. But it's REAL. The screaming and fighting is boring as hell at this point. I like seeing their real lives. Tre is so protective of her Dad...When he said "Now you have me" I teared up a little. Plus if he's on camera he's getting a Bravo check and that can't hurt. 

I agree!  I don't mind seeing him grieving.  It is a real thing that people go through.  I am sick of the yelling, made up fights, crying storylines.  

• Love 11

I'm still really liking Margaret

I really like her.  She is a voice of reason in the middle of a lot of screaming.  I liked Siggy last year even though she was loud and a little over the top.  But this year someone turned her up to 11!  

Her meeting with Margaret could have gone sideways but Margaret is the one to keep it on track and actually apologized for hurting Siggy's feelings for what she said.  And they actually seemed to have made up.  Until Siggy told Delores it went well.  Just the look on Delores's face you could tell she didn't like Siggy making up with her. I guess because Delores wasn't in on it?

But then Delores meets with Margaret (who called Delores to have one on one to clear the air between them) and Delores came in ready for a fight but because Margaret seems to be pretty level headed they actually had a good talk and moved on.  Now Siggy isn't happy with that.  Sheesh she is exhausting.

• Love 10
19 hours ago, BckpckFullaNinjas said:

On her first episode, she said alcohol gives her migraines. I remember because it does the same to me.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

Ya think?  I don't think she is good looking kid.  To me, she is all Melissa, and it is pre-plastic surgery.  I wonder if Melissa will want her to get a nose job, as she obviously HATED her original nose.  

I'm with you on thinking Melissa (without makeup) is a real Plain Jane.  I don't see one thing attractive about her, except her new nose and teeth.  However, I'm liking her so much better the past two seasons.  I couldn't stand her before last year because she seemed so full of herself and conniving.  She IS smart, though, and can apparently watch the show and learn from her mistakes.  She's one of my favorites now!  Who knew?!

• Love 6

In no particular order:

Joe is pleased that his son has three girlfriends but is cracking down on his daughter over . . . what, exactly? Sleepovers? *sigh* Reminds me -- in a not-so-good way of my own Dad. But that was nearly 60 years ago, and I'd thought attitudes had changed a little.

Siggy continues to annoy me. And the preview for next week doesn't show her at her best either. Standing in front of people who are looking for relationship advice and telling them to scream "F You!" at someone who hurts them? Yeah, that's gonna make for really strong relationships. 

Dolores cannot see anything wrong with Siggy's behaviour at the tasting. "I see only good." Wow. When I get angry enough to stick my tongue out, scream at people, shake my shoulders, and flail an arm like a three-year-old, someone please call me on that, okay? Don't "see only good." Tell me I'm acting like a deranged toddler.

Theresa will never ever take responsibility for her part in all those years of frauds. Never. Everyone around her knows she was in them up to her very generous eyebrows, but she'll shift the blame to Joe every time.

And her children are badly behaved little misses who could use some of my Mama's death glare. My Mama was only about 5 feet tall, but when she gave you That Glare, you fell into line so fast you rattled your own teeth. I raised two sons and wouldn't have let them get away with a fraction of the stuff those girls do.

• Love 10

I think Teresa continues to keep it as real as it gets on these Housewives shows. The scenes with Dad were genuine, and like many, I much prefer that to the made up drama and screeching.

Delores is doing herself no favors with the blind loyalty to Siggy.

• Love 9
On 11/9/2017 at 5:49 AM, LilaFowler said:

I can't believe that Teresa actually said the words, "Melissa was right." OMG! That is real, actual progress. Teresa's kids acted like brats at that photoshoot.

Dolores has acted just as unhinged as Siggy has towards Margaret, especially when they were in FL. I think Dolores saw her spot on the show slipping away after so many insane fights over nothing and decided to make up. Siggy is fucking ridiculous. Least favorite housewife ever.

It made me wonder if they'd already done the photos and then, for whatever reason, had to do it all over for the show. Teresa's kids are definitely a handful, but they seemed extra put out by this particular thing--and all at the same time, which doesn't seem to happen that often (that we see). Even Teresa (who we can probably all agree appears to love to be photographed for any reason) seemed to be a bit impatient with it.

They certainly pay enough taxes in northern NJ,  I'm sure Franklin Lakes is pretty highly regarded.

Not that it matters because the taxes thing is dead-on, but they're in Towaco, not Franklin Lakes; I think the former might be a little less expensive in that regard.

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Love 3
On 11/10/2017 at 7:48 PM, WordsWordsWords said:

Dolores cannot see anything wrong with Siggy's behaviour at the tasting. "I see only good." Wow. When I get angry enough to stick my tongue out, scream at people, shake my shoulders, and flail an arm like a three-year-old, someone please call me on that, okay? Don't "see only good." Tell me I'm acting like a deranged toddler.

Right? One thing I love about my best friend is that she will call me out on my shit. She doesn't do it to be hurtful, but if you want a meaningful, lasting friendship with someone, you should be able to be honest with them. I think Dolores has some real skewed views on loyalty. This is a woman who's husband cheated on her and left her, yet she still had him over for dinner every night. 

• Love 4
On 11/10/2017 at 10:59 AM, eurekagirl mOo said:

I agree with you and I don't have a problem watching it either because it is real.  Some posted that Tre is trying to make her Dad cry for the cameras.  Bull crap.  They are remembering Mom and discussing their grief and how much they miss her.  Of course there'll be tears.

I thought Tre looked fantastic at the photo shoot.  That little white dress was so cute and she looked great in it barefoot and all.

• Love 6
On 10/11/2017 at 11:24 AM, brillia79 said:

How did he treat girls/women before he met his wife?

And if we go by Mel's book, Joe isn't all that great - even if that's not what she intended to communicate.

Don't even get me started on that disgusting "poison release" talk. Remember, he's not talking about a trash can, he's talking about the beloved mother of his children.

As for drunken bullies, didn't we see Joe get into fisticuffs at his own son's Christening? In front of all his children?

Has he been in jail? No. Has his wife been in jail? . Imnsho they are already ahead! lol

I thought Tre looked fantastic at the photo shoot.  That little white dress was so cute and she looked great in it barefoot and all.

I didn't like it, and does she ever stop touching or fiddling with her extensions. ????? At least she wanted her photo taken ,the others didn't, I wonder why! 

They are remembering Mom and discussing their grief and how much they miss her.  Of course there'll be tears.

Of course, and nothing is ever private, her dad looked pretty happy in the kitchen though.

Edited by NeverLate
  • Love 4

Didn't Joe say on an earlier episode  that he lost his virginity at an early age  - like < 13? Maybe that is why he is playing strict daddy with Antonia  and player-player daddy with his son (s)

• Love 1

I think Siggy is off her block but I will stand up for her when it comes to the hormones because she had a hysterectomy and I assume ovaries removed. I never suffered much from PMS except migraines and I had to have a total hysterectomy with ovaries removed two years ago(premeno at 47) and it has been pure hell trying to get my hormones straightened out. I have tried to go without and I became suicidal. Even on a low dose of estrogen I am just not my old self and it is scary and sad.  I do think that the pellets are a very tough way to get hormones because if the balance isn't right, especially too much, you are suffering for many months before they wear off.  You can NOT remove them once they are in.  I wish more women would speak up in the surgical menopause dept and even the menopause dept because I had NO idea what would happen once I lost my ovaries. Hot flashes are the least of my problems as sleep went away for a long time and I am just now starting to get a whopping 4-5 hours straight. I never had anxiety or depression before the hysterectomy and now I do.  HRT is very important for those of us that have lost our ovaries. My heart breaks for those women who have lost their ovaries due to cancer as they usually can not take HRT and if they are premeno the drop in hormones feel is like falling from a cliff with no parachute. It is brutal.  I know not all women go through this when they have an oophorectomy  but a large percentage do and it is kept a secret from those of us that come to the scene after the fact and doctors are usually no help when you just can't get your estrogen balanced on one or the other route of delivery.  I don't care for Siggy but I do hope the pellets help her because your f-ing emotions can be all over the place. Sigh 

Sorry for the soapbox rant. ;)

• Love 8

No, not 13. He said he lost it when he was nine. NINE. He announced it at a reunion, in a very braggy way. It actually made me feel very sad for him. He is clearly fucked up in the head if he thinks that's okay in any way, shape, or form. Nine-year-olds, boy OR girl, should not be having sex. It worries me that he was likely molested, never had treatment, and is now possibly pushing his boys down the same path. 

• Love 5

Nine? LOL. Okay. I wouldn't believe that, if I'd of heard it, too funny!

Molestation is not funny, so if this were true, I'm thinking someone would have been reported!  smh..

I don't care for Siggy but I do hope the pellets help her because your f-ing emotions can be all over the place. Sigh 

I hope they help her, if they do, perhaps the rest of them could do the same! I heard they are moving Theresa's husband, hmm, I wonder if she'll visit as often, I'm thinking no! 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, NeverLate said:

Nine? LOL. Okay. I wouldn't believe that, if I'd of heard it, too funny!

Molestation is not funny, so if this were true, I'm thinking someone would have been reported!  smh..

I think Teresa corroborated this story. She said something about how she used the incident to blackmail Joey growing up, she'd threaten to tell their parents. Like HE did something wrong. I don't recall if anything was said about the age of the girl involved, but I guarantee she was quite a bit older. A babysitter, perhaps? I believe it happened. It just really bothers me that it's seen as some macho notch on his belt, when he should have been playing with his Transformers and thinking that even kissing is gross. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

I think Teresa corroborated this story. She said something about how she used the incident to blackmail Joey growing up, she'd threaten to tell their parents. Like HE did something wrong. I don't recall if anything was said about the age of the girl involved, but I guarantee she was quite a bit older. A babysitter, perhaps? I believe it happened. It just really bothers me that it's seen as some macho notch on his belt, when he should have been playing with his Transformers and thinking that even kissing is gross. 

That's crazy. Isn't their oldest son around that age? Antonia is 11 or 12, Gino could be around 9 or 10. I think Joey is 7 (I may have mixed those two up. And not be vulgar, but can a nine year old even get a hard on? I realize I should not be curious about this and I'm afraid to google it lol

Just now, MaggieG said:

That's crazy. Isn't their oldest son around that age? Antonia is 11 or 12, Gino could be around 9 or 10. I think Joey is 7 (I may have mixed those two up. And not be vulgar, but can a nine year old even get a hard on? I realize I should not be curious about this and I'm afraid to google it lol

They can. I have boys, aged 7 and 9. They don't get one in the sense that they're trying to, but boys always have their damned hands down their pants and it can become erect if they fiddle with it enough. LOL! Ohhhh, being a mom of boys is fun.  

(I was also molested for several years by an older step-sibling and it began when he was only 10, so.....He was also abused. )

But yea,  it's just crazy to me that a kid that young would be engaging in sex acts, even if they physically can. My boys just LEARNED what sex was back in the spring. The topic was brought up because of a lesson on Henry VIII (we homeschool), and it was certainly "gross" to them. My oldest HATES "romance" and groans any time his dad gives me a kiss in front of him. 

I honestly believe the poor boy (Joe) was molested and made it into this "super cool bro" thing in order to cope with what was going on down deep inside. I mean, seriously......just thinking about it makes me sick. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

They can. I have boys, aged 7 and 9. They don't get one in the sense that they're trying to, but boys always have their damned hands down their pants and it can become erect if they fiddle with it enough. LOL! Ohhhh, being a mom of boys is fun.  

(I was also molested for several years by an older step-sibling and it began when he was only 10, so.....He was also abused. )

But yea,  it's just crazy to me that a kid that young would be engaging in sex acts, even if they physically can. My boys just LEARNED what sex was back in the spring. The topic was brought up because of a lesson on Henry VIII (we homeschool), and it was certainly "gross" to them. My oldest HATES "romance" and groans any time his dad gives me a kiss in front of him. 

I honestly believe the poor boy (Joe) was molested and made it into this "super cool bro" thing in order to cope with what was going on down deep inside. I mean, seriously......just thinking about it makes me sick. 

I'm so sorry you had to go through that. Virtual hugs!

I agree about Joe

• Love 7

Joe also pulled the "no dating" on Gia back a few years.

I have a few friends (male & female) who have given the "my daughter will not date" speech and I swear it's always been the ones who were a little more "adventurous" back in their teens. I laugh every time I hear it because you can plan all you want, but your kids will find a way. So why not be open and talk about healthy relationships. Get involved at school so you know the kids.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

I'll take that with a grain of salt, I bet he was much older, much older, Theresa agreeing means nothing to me..

Plus the whole sex act? nah..big lies

47 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Well I looked it up, and I cant see anything online, even Theresa blackmailing( she was corrupt even then) LOL

I had a good chuckle from Twitter last night. I opened up my tweet deck, where I still had an RHONJ column open (I like to live tweet during the first airing of the show) and Siggy was tweeting out how she believes Margaret has essentially employed folks to come after her (after Siggy), and that she was gathering evidence to report Margaret - holy cow Batman. What the heck? I mean I know there are crazy folks out there who will over do it with “mean tweeting” folks, but come on... why would Margaret do that when Siggy is doing a fine job leaving a bad impression about herself, to the fans of the show, Who are letting their opinions be known via twitter... what exactly has Margaret done to Siggy that is so awful - that we’ve seen thus far on the show? Because clearly I’m missing something. All I know is Siggy is still coming off as being off her rocker, in real time...  yeesh... this weeks episode should be a blast ?

• Love 4

Is this all because Siggy felt left out of an event that occurred during an outing that she opted out of (the memorial for Teresa's mother after yoga)?  Because that's just,...I mean,...really

Or was it the "Soggy Flicker" comment?  If that's the case, then Siggy needs to grow some balls, with her lack of estrogen (no offense meant to anyone other than Siggy Flicker of the Franklin Lakes area in New Jersey, alleged, self appointed, relationship expert).  I can see being hurt, but, seriously, she does cry at the drop of a hat, so take it in stride and move along. 

I'm a lot like Margaret in that I always find a joke in things no matter how grim and/or inappropriate;  I consider it a kind of defense or coping mechanism. Not everyone gets or appreciates it, so a lot of it is kept inside.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, NeverLate said:

I had read that, thanks though. They can say anything at those reunions, that passes for the thruth, I just happen, our choose ,not to believe it

Okay. Well, you said you hadn't seen anything online, that's why I posted the link. If you don't want to believe it, that's cool. We all have to pick and choose what we believe from these miscreant's mouths. 

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, ghoulina said:

Okay. Well, you said you hadn't seen anything online, that's why I posted the link. If you don't want to believe it, that's cool. We all have to pick and choose what we believe from these miscreant's mouths. 

I was looking for something else, but again, I thank you for the link...I agree, we do have to pick and choose.

On 11/13/2017 at 7:03 PM, BodhiGurl said:

I had a good chuckle from Twitter last night. I opened up my tweet deck, where I still had an RHONJ column open (I like to live tweet during the first airing of the show) and Siggy was tweeting out how she believes Margaret has essentially employed folks to come after her (after Siggy), and that she was gathering evidence to report Margaret - holy cow Batman. What the heck? I mean I know there are crazy folks out there who will over do it with “mean tweeting” folks, but come on... why would Margaret do that when Siggy is doing a fine job leaving a bad impression about herself, to the fans of the show, Who are letting their opinions be known via twitter... what exactly has Margaret done to Siggy that is so awful - that we’ve seen thus far on the show? Because clearly I’m missing something. All I know is Siggy is still coming off as being off her rocker, in real time...  yeesh... this weeks episode should be a blast ?

I can't be bothered to remember...(hey, this forum is supposed to be fun, not work!:))

Anyways...I read something, somewhere, was it here?!...probably one of the HW blogs/websites/Bravo blog, that Siggy is also claiming that Bravo editors are playing fast and loose with editing in her scenes with Margaret.  In other words, Siggy believes the show highlights her over the top emotions and edits outs Margaret's zingers. I truly believe editing monkeys do create much of the misunderstandings, as if their jobs depend on it...but as someone else said, that doesn't explain her sticking out her tongue, freaking out on Melissa or her channeling Jacqueline Laurita!  

I also sympathize with Siggy, I get it, but bet she was also high strung when she was 30.

On ‎11‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 11:57 PM, njbchlover said:

I really wish they would stop filming Teresa's father in his grief.  It is so sad to watch that poor man.  He is really struggling and this has to be horrible for him.  He must have so much love for his daughter that he would go along with letting himself to be filmed showing his sadness.  (And, shame on Teresa AND Joe for allowing this!!) 

How about when he's propped in the chair, as if he couldn't stand up, while Teresa packed for him?  They'd had him up working in that hot kitchen for God knows how long.  Wasn't he the sick one for a long time?  He seems a little frail - emotionally and physically.

• Love 2
On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 1:02 PM, Juneau Gal said:

It’s funny how people see things differently. I think Antonia really favors her father. Either way, she is a pretty young woman. 

I agree.  When she was younger, she looked like Joe in a curly wig.  Joe got the pretty in the Gorga family.

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 10:18 PM, stcroix said:

I'm a little bit mystified about why Theresa's girls are acting so very hateful toward her.  I mean, they actually act like they can't stand her.  When she left for camp they were crying and heartbroken.  Except for Gia,they seemed excited when she came home.  Suddenly Joes gone and they all 4 act like she's intolerable to be around.  I could understand it if she had raised them acting different but they've always been spoiled by her and seemed to love her.  I can understand them being mad at BOTH parents but they only seem to be mad at her.  And I can understand them being old enough to be embarrassed at their lives being filmed for all their friends to see.  But the absolute rolling of the eyes 'Don't touch me!' hate is confusing to me.  I'm wondering if there's something we're not being shown.....  Theresa has been trying to blame Joe on the show a lot this season for the fix they're in, and it makes me think there may be something to the rumors of her having a boyfriend and possibly the girls found out about it.  That would make them really hate her if they felt their dad stood by them all and Tre, but she abandoned him as soon as he left.  Just something I wondered about.  Girls don't usually abandon their mothers until something irrevocable happens like abandonment.  I know she had to leave them while she was in jail, but she still called them constantly and they visited her and it was only for a year.  It's not like she left the family totally for another guy- that would be something irrevocable in my opinion that they couldn't forgive.   

I think it's more that they find her very irritating, which many kids feel as they get closer to their teens.  Maybe they've heard Teresa laying all the blame on their father, and they're very loyal to Joe Giu.  Teresa's tactic this year is playing innocent victim of her scheming, selfish husband.  He stole a year away from T's time with Nonna!  

At the photo shoot, who knows what was going on.  They were being bratty, but the fact that every one of them was acting this way was telling.  Maybe they were waiting to eat until after the shoot.  Maybe the shoot went on far longer that it looked.  Gia was irritated that Tre had to primp and touch her hair before each and every pic, which slows everything down.  There's also the chance that the girls are all old enough to see a difference in how their mother acts with the cameras on. 

Regardless, they are all very respectful of their grandfather, so they're not just total brats.  Audriana was always Tre's baby, so now that even she's irritated with Tre, it's telling, IMO.

• Love 5
On 11/9/2017 at 8:08 AM, Mindthinkr said:

Sadly someday when he goes to join his wife, these are the recorded memories that Theresa will have. I hope someone gets Film of him smiling and happy with the grandgirls. Those are the memories that I'd want to live. 

He seems completely miserable around Tre and her girls.  He should go live with Joe and Melissa....I love their house.

Tre looks horrible.  Love how she is still blaming Joe for being sent to camp.  WTH was she wearing in PR?  It's obvious she grates on her girl's nerves....they can barely tolerate her.

My gawd, this show is so low rent.

• Love 2
On 11/11/2017 at 9:23 AM, Audpaud said:

I think Teresa continues to keep it as real as it gets on these Housewives shows. The scenes with Dad were genuine, and like many, I much prefer that to the made up drama and screeching.

Delores is doing herself no favors with the blind loyalty to Siggy.

Real.....except for that little fraud/jail situation.  She'll never be honest about that.  

Also, her daddy does not look healthy at all....I fear it's more than him mourning the loss of his wife.  It seems he can barely talk without tremendous effort.  I hope he is under the care of a doctor.  

• Love 2
27 minutes ago, FairyDusted said:

I just saw on Twitter that her Dad is the hospital in ICU with pneumonia. (Tres') Hope he is ok. I don't think her girls can take much more. 

Hope he is ok.  He seemed to have difficulty even talking.  I just lost my mom to pneumonia complications, so I was visibly shaken watching him.

• Love 4