Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

DCC performance in Hong Kong. Theylost a great group of girls this year.

Some of these appearances are so weird to me.  Like how weird would it be walking through the airport and see professional cheerleaders dancing?  Or be at a sporting event for another sport in a different state and the DCC are there?

• Love 1

hello to all.  I'm a long time lurker, going back to the previous site.  I wanted to let folks know, per my DVR, CMT is airing a two minute preview of the upcoming season this Friday, the 18th at 8:58pm EST.  just wanted to give folks an early head's up:) 

• Love 1

This is for the 2 minute promo for MTT. It appears that they will have a new one each week.
I can't hold it in any longer, and maybe this should really be posted in the "what to improve about the show" thread. I just watched the promo and I can't stand how they add those cymbal sounds to add flare or drama to something said or a flick of hair. Is it just me? It really grates on my nerves. It was way overused last season, and it seems they will be doing it again this season.

http://www.dallascowboyscheerleaders.com/articles/behind-the-scenes/show-group-performs-at-uso-patriots-salute-dinner/

Article on the website about a show group performance. (Don't click if you don't want to know who makes show group.)

http://www.dallascowboyscheerleaders.com/articles/behind-the-scenes/cover-girl/

Interview with Samantha about her magazine cover. 

Hope I posted them in the right thread

Why were there only 10 at the dinner?   Sydney missing?  Jinelle?

for those who read the Ultimate Cheerleaders site, have you had any problems pulling up the site?  I was wondering if it was just me. thank you for any replies.

Belk is actually a great fit for the DCC, imo. Their motto is "The South's Dress Address", so it makes perfect sense. It's a classy store with really nice products and these girls are just the upper middle class, wholesome look and attitude Belk tends to go for.

If this means there will be Belk promos on the show, that's a lot better than the fashion coaching session with the ugly clothes at that designer lady's shop they did last year.

• Love 1

Okay...who knew Belk was so upscale?

Hah, Belk is strictly midlevel. It has mostly inhouse brands and is to the southeast what Kohl 's was to the Midwest.

Oh man, those clothes last year! Ugh. They were absolutely perfect for a middle aged woman like Kelli or Judy. For a young woman who wants to show off her figure? Not so much. None of it was stylish, trendy, or something I could picture any young woman wearing. Truthfully, I thought many of the "fashion don'ts" were much cuter and certainly more age appropriate than the fashion do's.

It's interesting, that every article or interview gives a different number on how many girls tried out...

They said 500 tried out.   The last number on the board at prelims was 341.   What happened to 342 to 500?  None of them made it?

Hey, i'm trying to compile some sort of list the DCC use as music. I can't remember which season this was (7 or 8), but there is one song i cannot find anywhere. I may have the lyrics wrong, but I think it's, (and this is all  can understand):  "What the..What the hell's going on around here?"  i will try to find the Episode i heard it in.

I googled What the Hell, and the above line of the song, and all of the suggested songs are not the one I want.  Anyone know what it is. Sorry it is just a little bit of info.  

In the new episode , Counting Stars by One Republic is played during the kick line in front of the judges and Beautiful by You I Need is played when the girls are performing at the first home game in the last episode of Season 8.

DopeyDwarf - what scene is the song played? I've watched these episodes so much I feel like I have everything memorized.

caligirl50, i found it--Season 6 episode 2, about 24:46 minutes in.  They are going to dance on the field for finals!!!!!! It's the first song played.

I found a youtube video with the song in it. From what I can tell, it's called "Sony Spin WTF Theme". Here's a link.

It's very catchy.

Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders meets HKG!: http://youtu.be/F1_pH1jhs88

DCC performance in Hong Kong. Theylost a great group of girls this year.

IMO, Olivia is super sloppy and always has been in DCC style. She's a beautiful dancer but moreso in lyrical/contemporary.

She reminds me a lot of Leah Jo last year that they cut.

I think she only made the squad because Kitty Carter is her mother in law.

• Love 1

IMO, Olivia is super sloppy and always has been in DCC style. She's a beautiful dancer but moreso in lyrical/contemporary.

She reminds me a lot of Leah Jo last year that they cut.

I think she only made the squad because Kitty Carter is her mother in law.

Disagree, but that's just me. IMO none of them look great in that video and every girl there is generally a great dancer.

• Love 1