Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

7 minutes ago, Lunacat said:

Is it confirmed that Jenna ratted Erica out? I thought Erica got herself in trouble by posting on Snapchat?

No, it's not confirmed that Jenna had anything to do with Erica getting cut. It's pure speculation. The only story that I've heard is the same one you have regarding the snapchat pic.

Here is a video of the Christmas performance for those who haven't seen it. Generally, I think everyone looks good here, but Lacey is awfully bouncy at times during this dance, moreso than everyone else.  

Edited by Jess14
  • Love 1

If I remembered correctly Brooke, Trisha, Meredith, and Ally were Season 5 group leaders. The only ones who may not have been happy were Meredith and Ally since Trisha is Crystal's sister and Crystal is good friends with Brooke. Ally is another one I could  not stand in her last year. I think she thought she was something special since she was the senior girl in Season 6 since a lot of the more popular and better dancers left after Season 5. I would not be surprises she ratted out others and was a major butt kisser. Brittany Evans was voted Pro Bowl Girl  in Season 5 over girls with more years. I bet a few feathers were ruffled over it.

13 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

No, it's not confirmed that Jenna had anything to do with Erica getting cut. It's pure speculation. The only story that I've heard is the same one you have regarding the snapchat pic.

Here is a video of the Christmas performance for those who haven't seen it. Generally, I think everyone looks good here, but Lacey is awfully bouncy at times during this dance, moreso than everyone else.  

Of course they all look good.  It's Thunderstruck with different music.

8 minutes ago, ClosetBachJunkie said:

Of course they all look good.  It's Thunderstruck with different music.

I'm aware that its Thunderstruck to Christmas music, but I don't think it's a given at all that everyone would look good in it. The team has been lackluster to me all year.

• Love 1

Maybe point wasn't important until fan sites like ours MADE it important? We have been told by (alleged and proven) insiders that we make more of it than it is. Now it IS something all of a sudden. Maybe that was driven by fan interest and they decided to capitalize on it. Just, a theory, nothing to back it up.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Lunacat said:

Is it confirmed that Jenna ratted Erica out? I thought Erica got herself in trouble by posting on Snapchat?

Erica got her own self in trouble. Jenna didn't rat her out.

Jenna didn't even rat HOlly out. She sort of didn't defend her and acted like she tried and treid to show HOlly the way, but she just wouldn't listen, but she did not throw anybody anywhere. She tried to save her own ass, but that's about it.

Totally over Jenna as a DCC, but she did not rat or betray anybody.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Jazzmom said:

Kashara is fine at point.  She towed the line and opportunity struck.  In this shot she has the sparkle for point!  I'm satisfied.....lol, not that it matters!

IMG_5679.PNG

No one is saying that she's not ok as point.  However, many have said that she is being outdanced by several other ladies.

Which is okay, because everyone is entitled to their opinion.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, MrsEVH said:

I this true? Did she say anything about it last year?

I think it may be Maggie who is related to the Oreo inventer. I would have to go back and watch the episode though.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, hypeman said:

In reality, the point girl just dances.  She doesn't have to go on appearances or talk, or be a leader.  All she needs to do is stand up front and dance her butt off.

If you think someone is not a good leader or role model, then you take their leadership position.  MAKES SENSE TO ME.  Point girl is a vanity position, usually for an upper vet who is one of the best dancers.  Jenna broke a rule, she got punished (and publicly excoriated), and handled it gracefully,  TO ME THAT IS WORLD CLASS.

IN THE REAL WORLD, when you break a rule at work, the seriousness of the infraction is weighed against the value you bring to the job.  Obviously, she brings enough value, because dismissal never seemed like a serious option.

Let's review the facts:

Jenna is the BEST dancer at DCC style on the team.  (You can disagree, but she definitely is top three--Kashara is not in the group)

She seems to be a hell of a group leader.  Her group is the strongest. (Kashara's is the weakest). FYI this is her third year in a leadership role.  Being group leader requires a different skill set.   Just because you can do something well, doesn't mean you can teach it to others how to do it.

She's in her fifth year on show group.  So she's obviously reliable and good at appearances.

In summary, Jenna is good at her job.

I have nothing against Kashara, but I do think Lacey or Jinelle should have the point, if not Jenna.  I don't like how much we were being sold Kashara this year.   Literally every episode features some way to praise her (and that's never been done with anyone else).

Regardless, it is what it is.  However, I was looking at the DCC twitter today, and found it interesting how much Jenna is featured -- way more than anyone else.  Jenna is right up front at the country music performance and Christmas tree performance.  Jenna is still the de facto leader of the team, primarily because she's the only one who's been group leader before (and her length of tenure).

All these decisions are subjective.  There are so many facts in play that I am not privy to.  K & J chose Kashara to be point.  I can accept that.  K & J also encouraged Jenna to reaudition and let her keep her LEADERSHIP roles (to me that actually says a lot more than being point).  Are others willing to accept that?

Ya know, I really hope Jenna is the best at DCC style given she's been on the team for a million years. Just saying :)

• Love 4

Anyone here think Milan's profile will eventually be removed from the DCC site?  I wonder if next year when the 2017-18 squad picture goes into the section with the previous ones, will Alexandria and Milan's names be labeled as "left squad"?

Just realized I probably should have put this in the Former DCCs thread.  Mods feel free to move it.

Edited by MrsEVH
On 11/23/2017 at 4:00 PM, HowdeeDo said:

Thoughts on the Halftime: girls looked great, everyone seemed more relaxed even though the music was a snooze fest. Seriously, dancing to slow paced country jams makes no sense to me. 

In particular Jenna, Amy, Stephanie, and Khalyn had good energy. Lauren messed up a bit - she was towards the end of the line on the left but probably not super noticeable to most people. 

Was the halftime show televised?

On 11/24/2017 at 5:46 PM, UnicornKicks said:

Don't see it at all. Lacey is the only one who has majorly stepped up to me.

On 11/23/2017 at 8:03 PM, 8dallas said:

I was a pissed that Jinelle wasnt at the top with Jenna.......Senority. for the life of me 

On 11/24/2017 at 6:32 AM, UnicornKicks said:

Kash holds her own. I don't think anybody outdances her except maybe Lacey. 

Jenna is good but not the 'new Holly'. Not miles better than anyone. 

7 hours ago, hypeman said:

This is not anti-Kashara. But at any job, you look towards the person with the most experience for help, not the newbie.

7 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

I certainly would not say Jenna is the best group leader since her actions speak louder than words.

7 hours ago, MyFavShows said:

Jenna and other girls on the squad are much better dancers than Kashara.  Kashara quickly became a K&J favorite and leapfrogged over many of the other longer term girls who are better dancers - not exactly sure what she did, but how do you got from not even making show group for two seasons to point and a 1st leader? 

7 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Jenna may dance fine, but she is not a true inspiration of what a real DCC should be. Like Kelli has said more than once, seniority is all fine and dandy, but it does not mean you get what you want aka point girl, Show Group, VOTY, better and more appearances, etc. etc.

LMFAO I cannot wait for next season when Gina is picked for Point Girl...just imagine...! *popcorn eating emoji*

• Love 4
On 11/24/2017 at 9:54 AM, Runnergrl37 said:

Jinelle is unattractive and that's why she'll never ever be point.  Even if she stays 1000 more years. 

...and yet they thought she was pretty enough to put her in the very front of the squad photo. If they really did think she was ugly they would've hidden her in the back row with the rookies, or at least the 2nd last row with Selina. 

Edited by Acromantula
grammar
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, hypeman said:

Alternate plausible theory. Jenna is the best group leader and that's why none of her girls got cut.

Per Shelly, point girl is not that important.  Her words, not mine.  Nothing has ever been said by anyone associated with the team that the point girl is the leader of the team.

However, there are 4 group leaders, 3 of which are new. Jenna is the ONLY returning group leader.

Likewise, since Jenna has been on show group for FIVE years, and the current point girl is a SG rookie. I don't think anyone is coming to her with questions or for direction.

This is not anti-Kashara. But at any job, you look towards the person with the most experience for help, not the newbie.

Yes but Kashara has also gotten abbey multiple times (throughout her tenure, once so far). Not sure whether Jenna was a recipient last year, but she hasn't been this year. Kashara is still new at this and yet she is praised, while Jenna has two years of leadership experience and they still needed to give her a talk about leadership before the season started-and she managed to mess up before the end of tc.

The only other person who deserves point right now is Lacey and apparently she is a damn great leader too. However, she wasn't that powerful before and she majorly stepped it up this year so I get why she wasn't their first choice. I hope she stays and gets point next year.

And as for the argument that Jenna's girls aren't getting cut because of her... yes sure she got Kalyssa and Lauren while Erica's group got Brianna and Madeleine. If you honestly think that Brianna would have made the team has she been under Jenna's leadership or that there was any chance that Kalyssa or Lauren would ever get cut....then we probably watched different shows this year.

12 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

The most experienced worker does not mean the best worker in the organization. I certainly would not say Jenna is the best group leader since her actions speak louder than words. We also have no clue none of the girls are going to KaShara for help. To be honest about it, I would go to her for help or assistance before going to Jenna. Jenna seems to think she is all that because she is the senior girl and a lot of the more talented girls left the squad this year, so she has a shot for point girl, Pro Bowl Girl and VOTY. If she does decide not to try out again next year, and becomes an All-Star, I bet dollars to donuts Kelli and Judy would not ask her to full in for other girls like they have done with Mia, Emma or Jennifer.

And the fact I have work at places where the people with the most experience were or were trying to call the shots, and lets just say, I would not listen to them because they had no clue on what was really going on. In otherwords, I know what is  best attitude so go along with it or else.

I agree with you. Jenna is a great dancer-not necessarily outside of dcc, while for example Lacey for me is a great dancer in general AND a great dcc- but she isn't very approachable. Do you remember the first announcement of game girls when she couldn't even wait for Lacey to finish her sentence,even though Lacey had to announce the first recipient? Jenna went first and announced the second week's game girl. I'm sorry for this, but yeah while it might be a detail it speaks volumes of Jenna's personality. 

And again, Shelly said that being point isnt a big deal, Judy made it seem like a huge deal and when we asked Shelly about this she backtracked completely. They said that being point is a huge honor and responsibility and that she leads her teammates. As point (and group leader) she will be assisting in choreography and leading practices, plus she will teach the choreo at next year's auditions. shelly can deny it all she wants, but it's a pretty big thing.

4 hours ago, Acromantula said:

...and yet they thought she was pretty enough to put her in the very front of the squad photo. If they really did think she was ugly they would've hidden her in the back row with the rookies, or at least the 2nd last row with Selina. 

They've been hiding her for the past 4 years though. This year they only have three upper vets and they put front and center girls with only one year under their belts. Just imagine putting one of their 3 long tenured girls in the back...

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Cowboysfan16 said:

Ya know, I really hope Jenna is the best at DCC style given she's been on the team for a million years. Just saying :)

Agree with this as well! Let's be real, they're doing the same dances year after year, with 2-3 new choreos with actually different moves-most of their "new" stuff is pretty much the same moves in different order. Not really surprising that practicing for 5 years makes you great in their style.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, rhofmovalley said:

Yeah, I'm seeing lots of assumptions and presumptions being stated as fact. But do we know for sure that Jenna threw anyone under the bus to save herself? Do we know for sure that she thinks so highly of herself? 

There is a lot more to the story than what was shown on the show or has been speculated or discussed on here. In my opinion, I think Jenna thought she would be the Queen Bee DCC this year. She acts like the team would not be all that if she did not come back for her sixth year. We lost a lot of talented girls this year, so she probably thought she had a shot at being point girl, VOTY, Pro Bowl Girl, and the other girls would think she is the ultimate leader. I would not be surprised if she thought of ratting out others to make herself look good especially since she was just as guilty of breaking the rules herself.

13 hours ago, rhofmovalley said:

Yeah, I'm seeing lots of assumptions and presumptions being stated as fact. But do we know for sure that Jenna threw anyone under the bus to save herself? Do we know for sure that she thinks so highly of herself? 

Yeah, we see a highly edited and controlled view of the team on the show. Beyond that we have Shelly's insights, some social media pages, and insights from various posters who have inside information, yet we have no idea who they are. I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with it, as I welcome any info, nor am I saying that anyone is obligated to say who they are; just pointing out that for all we know, Kashara or Jenna could be dating someone's ex and someone could be posting here with an axe to grind. Main point is that I don't think we have a good grasp on the internals of the team. I engage in speculation about what people are like on the team, but at the end of the day, its speculation, nothing more. 

Likewise, I don't think things are nearly as black and white as they get made out to be sometimes in conversation here, especially regarding leadership. Some people are just natural leaders. Jenn K is someone who seemed to fit that category, but many people are not and just have qualities that appeal to some people and not necessarily to others. Some people are great vocal leaders, some lead by example but don't always have the personality or style to help others, and, some people are excellent at helping others become good at their craft. The attorney who helped me the most when I started was a female senior associate, who wouldn't have been considered a "model employee" in the a conventional sense. She didn't always make her billable hours or follow all the rules, and often times did not tow the company line. However, ask any of the younger female associates who started around the time that I did who took the time to explain things to us, who helped us out, gave us advice, etc. It wold be her, no question. Likewise, I imagine that Jinelle, Kashara, Lacey, and Jenna have all helped girls on the team in different ways, even if they are not perfect, and I think that's ok. 

• Love 4
20 hours ago, hypeman said:

In reality, the point girl just dances.  She doesn't have to go on appearances or talk, or be a leader.  All she needs to do is stand up front and dance her butt off.

If you think someone is not a good leader or role model, then you take their leadership position.  MAKES SENSE TO ME.  Point girl is a vanity position, usually for an upper vet who is one of the best dancers.  Jenna broke a rule, she got punished (and publicly excoriated), and handled it gracefully,  TO ME THAT IS WORLD CLASS.

IN THE REAL WORLD, when you break a rule at work, the seriousness of the infraction is weighed against the value you bring to the job.  Obviously, she brings enough value, because dismissal never seemed like a serious option.

Let's review the facts:

Jenna is the BEST dancer at DCC style on the team.  (You can disagree, but she definitely is top three--Kashara is not in the group)

She seems to be a hell of a group leader.  Her group is the strongest. (Kashara's is the weakest). FYI this is her third year in a leadership role.  Being group leader requires a different skill set.   Just because you can do something well, doesn't mean you can teach it to others how to do it.

She's in her fifth year on show group.  So she's obviously reliable and good at appearances.

In summary, Jenna is good at her job.

I have nothing against Kashara, but I do think Lacey or Jinelle should have the point, if not Jenna.  I don't like how much we were being sold Kashara this year.   Literally every episode features some way to praise her (and that's never been done with anyone else).

Regardless, it is what it is.  However, I was looking at the DCC twitter today, and found it interesting how much Jenna is featured -- way more than anyone else.  Jenna is right up front at the country music performance and Christmas tree performance.  Jenna is still the de facto leader of the team, primarily because she's the only one who's been group leader before (and her length of tenure).

All these decisions are subjective.  There are so many facts in play that I am not privy to.  K & J chose Kashara to be point.  I can accept that.  K & J also encouraged Jenna to reaudition and let her keep her LEADERSHIP roles (to me that actually says a lot more than being point).  Are others willing to accept that?

and handled it gracefully,

Did she though? The second Kelli and Judy were away she went behind their back and asked about getting the position back rather than waiting out her punishment. she may have gotten point back if she hadn't done that. That is hardly handling the situation with grace. 

• Love 6
36 minutes ago, CaseyRe said:

and handled it gracefully,

Did she though? The second Kelli and Judy were away she went behind their back and asked about getting the position back rather than waiting out her punishment. she may have gotten point back if she hadn't done that. That is hardly handling the situation with grace. 

Exactly....she acted like a whiny, spoiled baby. 

• Love 4

Did Kelli and Judy really encourage Jenna to try out again or did Jenna act like they were on their hands and knees begging her not to leave. I am not buying they were desperate when it came to Jenna. They told her she needs to step up to be a good leader and can they trust her to be a leader. They have been in the position where they were losing a lot of talented girls with at least three or more years (look at the mass exit after season 5,) so I doubt they were acting like losing Jenna would cause the team to completely fall apart. I think she believe she could be top dog because Jennifer, Amy and a few other talented girls were leaving. It looks like she thought could get away with breaking the rules and still be a good leader. I also believe Kelli and Judy were close to cutting her, but she willing to kiss their behinds, but of course she was still whining about losing point girl instead of learning her actions and taking her lumps like a good leader and senior DCC would. She should be grateful she is still on the team. I think if Jennifer, Amy, and Megan was still on the team and able to step up in leadership roles, Jenna would have been shown the door.

17 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

Did Kelli and Judy really encourage Jenna to try out again or did Jenna act like they were on their hands and knees begging her not to leave. I am not buying they were desperate when it came to Jenna. They told her she needs to step up to be a good leader and can they trust her to be a leader. They have been in the position where they were losing a lot of talented girls with at least three or more years (look at the mass exit after season 5,) so I doubt they were acting like losing Jenna would cause the team to completely fall apart. I think she believe she could be top dog because Jennifer, Amy and a few other talented girls were leaving. It looks like she thought could get away with breaking the rules and still be a good leader. I also believe Kelli and Judy were close to cutting her, but she willing to kiss their behinds, but of course she was still whining about losing point girl instead of learning her actions and taking her lumps like a good leader and senior DCC would. She should be grateful she is still on the team. I think if Jennifer, Amy, and Megan was still on the team and able to step up in leadership roles, Jenna would have been shown the door.

Back at auditions she addressed her change from retiring saying that Kelli and Judy said they thought she had more to give. Don’t know where your assumption comes from them begging her. She seemed very honest about her answer and said she gave it a lot of thought.

• Love 5
19 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Kashara getting outdanced by literally every other girl in this - I can't believe they have her as point. She just isn't very good - no pop, no emphasis in her movements...ugh.

• Love 4

Ok so I have met Jenna more than once. She and Erica both come off as bitchy snooty like they expect crowds to part for them. Holly is fake nice, but clearly thinks she is extra special. Not sure if she has come down a notch since she moved.

Nobody begged Jenna to come back. She did ask Kelli etc if she should try out again fully knowing already she is thirsty and won't give it up. They DID give her the round about answer of "you have more to offer" meaning she can still dance and is in shape. Excellent chance of making it back. They tell NO ONE not even pets and points that they will 100% guaranteed make it back or be in a certain spot. Didn't even tell Cassie that and you know she wasn't going anywhere.

Jenna sort of spun that to "they asked me back". I don't recall her ever saying they begged her. They may have said the team wouldn't be the same without her but they say that to a ton of girls bc it is true. Retirements and cuts change the dynamic but everybody is replaceable.

If nothing else Kelli won't give up her own personal bragging rights of being the only DCC to ever be invited back and not have to reaudition.

I was told Lacey wasn't considered point bc she didn't want it at the time. Don't know if that means she thought she wouldn't get it over Erica, Jenna and Holly, then was like oh shit I dance as good as Kashara NOW WATCH ME BUST A MOVE BESIDES LYRICAL OVERSPLITS. It would be logistics nightmare and drama to yank out Kashara and replace with Lacey, and I think Lacey regrets not putting herself foward more. She's the best overall they have right now. 

As for Gina as point next year - uh if they didn't put HOlly at point as a 2nd year vet, they won't put RBF Gina and her ugly mug. Holly at least knew how to play the part and act all sweet and kind. Gina is blunt and not really liked.

God I wish I had the luxury of staying in dance AND going to school and working.

5 minutes ago, woodscommaelle said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think it's given from girl to the next after each game who has gone ABove and BEYond.

Who decides who gets it? J and K?

Girls decide and pass it at home games.

• Love 4

I noticed Simone and Khalyn are back in the pre game performance, yet Jennifer and Emma are still also performing? Who are they now replacing? Am I right in thinking Alexandria and Milan now they’ve both left? 

Strange if this is happening as it’s not difficult to take two spots from a formation, you just make the formation more of an arrow than a triangle. Are they going to be dancing all season? If so, do they have to attend regular practices? 

I really hope that Certsen retires this year. My god I cannot stand the look of that girl. She looks like a giant a-hole. I don't get the appeal at all. I don't even think she dances that great. Next year I want to see Maggie, Stephanie & Robin in the triangle.  

• Love 5

Also, re: Kashara. I like the girl. I think she is fine at point. The thing I don't like is K&J and CMT forcing someone down our throats 24/7. You have a whole squad of girls. They are all good enough to make this 'world class' team. Share the love. I get so sick of the one person that they peddle all year. It was Jenn K before Kashara. I didn't pay as much notice to years before but I don't feel like they used to do this. Holly H was point for two years but I didn't feel like she was pushed onto us like they do now.. 

• Love 5

I do not think the squad is world class. The last two squads remind me of Season 8 and 9 squads (mostly blenders with pretty faces with a few talented girls.) Kelli has been on damage control mode since the Holly/Jenna/Erica scandal hit the fan at the start of training camp. She is trying to prove the girls are women of character and All American girls by using things like My Cause. The reason why KaShara was shown more is the fact Jenna lost point girl, and they had to show some positives instead of negatives. I could have done without the Jerry Jones fawning over and Charlotte it is a privilege not a right to be a DCC. I personally do not know why someone wants to be a DCC, but to each their own.

1 minute ago, PBSLover said:

What makeovers?  Ha!

That’s the truth lol. Changing a girl’s part from the side to the middle and adding in a little bit of color has basically been the makeovers the last few years. Not that they should be changing a girl’s look just to do it if she already looks good, but the makeover episode has been super boring the last few years. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, UnicornKicks said:

As for Gina as point next year - uh if they didn't put HOlly at point as a 2nd year vet, they won't put RBF Gina and her ugly mug. Holly at least knew how to play the part and act all sweet and kind. Gina is blunt and not really liked.

Who in their right mind wanted Gina as point?

1 hour ago, Katherine1904 said:

I noticed Simone and Khalyn are back in the pre game performance, yet Jennifer and Emma are still also performing? Who are they now replacing? Am I right in thinking Alexandria and Milan now they’ve both left? 

Strange if this is happening as it’s not difficult to take two spots from a formation, you just make the formation more of an arrow than a triangle. Are they going to be dancing all season? If so, do they have to attend regular practices? 

JennK is now dancing in Alexandria's spot (looking at the triangle, back left corner) and Emma is in Milan's spot (right side, few rows over from corner). They're in for the rest of the season.

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

Who in their right mind wanted Gina as point?

JennK is now dancing in Alexandria's spot (looking at the triangle, back left corner) and Emma is in Milan's spot (right side, few rows over from corner). They're in for the rest of the season.

Nobody in their right mind wants Gina anywhere. Just my opinion.  Kelli likes her for some reason. 

• Love 8

I think people are joking around about Gina being point girl. Going to be interesting next year especially with the exit of vets before and after the season started, injuries, and two All-Stars taking places of girls who left the team during certain performances for the rest of the season. Will we see another mass exit like the end of Season 5 after the football season ends. I think this time Jenna will be given strong hints not to try out again. I think this season she was given the regular answer from Kelli and Judy aka if you want to try out again go ahead because you are young and able. I am sure other vets got the same response.

Right now, I think that Jenna is the only sure exit, though there will likely be a lot of girls leaving.  It seems that, after a lot of girls left between Seasons 5 and 6, the team was never the same.  Even now, we have so few girls staying for more than three years.  I don't think there's more than five or so who are 4 year vets and up.  We'll have to see when Training Camp is announced.

I can see Jinelle leaving after putting in five years. With all the drama this year, I would like to see who will try out again. I think a few one year girls could be shown the door if they decide to try out again. Only two more home games left, and I think the chances of the Cowboys making it to the playoffs is slim. I am not impress with this year's squad at all. I thought Season 8 and 9 was bad, but this season and squad takes the cake, frosting and all.

2 hours ago, JayDKay said:

I really hope that Certsen retires this year. My god I cannot stand the look of that girl. She looks like a giant a-hole. I don't get the appeal at all. I don't even think she dances that great. Next year I want to see Maggie, Stephanie & Robin in the triangle.  

I'm not a fan either.  Her hair looks like something a 35 year old soccer mom would wear to watch their kid play in a game...  And I always had the impression she was this great dancer but then I saw a clip of her solo and her technique was definitely nothing special...and the choreography was just a bunch of distasteful moves meant to be sexy when they weren't.   And didn't she call herself a nurse in her bio when people on here said that she isn't and it's illegal to do so.

Doesnt she have a BFF on the squad this year though?  Someone who danced w/ her in college?  That may keep her around, unfortunately...

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

I'm not a fan either.  Her hair looks like something a 35 year old soccer mom would wear to watch their kid play in a game...  And I always had the impression she was this great dancer but then I saw a clip of her solo and her technique was definitely nothing special...and the choreography was just a bunch of distasteful moves meant to be sexy when they weren't.   And didn't she call herself a nurse in her bio when people on here said that she isn't and it's illegal to do so.

Doesnt she have a BFF on the squad this year though?  Someone who danced w/ her in college?  That may keep her around, unfortunately...

I think Cersten and Keyra are friends from college.

• Love 1