Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Kayce said:

It would be a dream team! 

If she keeps rocking it ... Alexis !! Hands down... she is a run away stand out this shoot! 

I agree! Alexis is gorgeous! There were some shots of her on the girl's instagram stories where I could not believe how beautiful she is! :) would love to see her on one of the covers!

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, DancingNurse said:

I'm not a fan of her dancing or look. Honestly, I think she looks as mature in the face as Kelli Q. 

39 minutes ago, NicoleS9954 said:

I agree! Alexis is gorgeous! There were some shots of her on the girl's instagram stories where I could not believe how beautiful she is! :) would love to see her on one of the covers!

Hmmmmm... she is beautiful, but would the powers that be make her a cover since she was a Mavs calendar cover?  DCC is second to no one!

• Love 1
20 minutes ago, BCrabby said:

Hmmmmm... she is beautiful, but would the powers that be make her a cover since she was a Mavs calendar cover?  DCC is second to no one!

Savannah was on the Mav's cover? I did not know that. Lexie and Alexis are both gorgeous. It takes me a minute to remember which is which, but I think they may be two of the prettiest on the team. Put Lexie, Alexis and Khalyn in the triangle, and they'd go up a whole other level of stunning.

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, DancingNurse said:

Savannah was on the Mav's cover? I did not know that. Lexie and Alexis are both gorgeous. It takes me a minute to remember which is which, but I think they may be two of the prettiest on the team. Put Lexie, Alexis and Khalyn in the triangle, and they'd go up a whole other level of stunning.

I think it was Alexis and not Savannah. Savannah hasn't been a Mavs dancer before. 

• Love 2
(edited)

I do not think Judy, Kelli and Charlotte would care if Alexis was on the cover of a Mavs Calendar. They are in the business to sell swimsuit calendars, and if they thought putting Alexis on the cover, or in the calendar itself to sell more of them, they would do it in a heartbeat.

Edited by bigskygirl
1 hour ago, DancingNurse said:

1 hour ago, Txmomof2 said:

I think it was Alexis and not Savannah. Savannah hasn't been a Mavs dancer before. 

5b007e1e87a2a_2016Mavscalendarcover.png.e6f3e869cc9d004f8bafcb0ffcfa4966.png

• Love 3
(edited)

I quoted myself... how the hell does that even happen? 

What i was saying is that Heather is beautiful. Lol

27 minutes ago, mcmrdh said:

Edited by mcmrdh
All jacked up
  • Love 2
23 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

Bad pose and bad background does not help Savannah look good in the picture. Could you imagine if they had Alexis and Kelsey on the calendar covers.

Agree! It would probably be a sell out!

• Love 1
On 5/18/2018 at 10:56 AM, dreamcatcher said:

The thing is that Tasha is not really older than the rest. I think she's 26? So yeah not older than the usual dcc.

Tasha was 19 when she had her daughter so you’re correct...I think the oldest she’d be is 26-27.

I was watching a rerun today.  The infamous Kitty comment "don't do sh--t you cannot do."   It was during show group auditions.  Was that  Kashara trying to do a front flip?  The hair was really blond and I don't remember her hair ever being that blond.

47 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

I was watching a rerun today.  The infamous Kitty comment "don't do sh--t you cannot do."   It was during show group auditions.  Was that  Kashara trying to do a front flip?  The hair was really blond and I don't remember her hair ever being that blond.

Yes it was KaShara.

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 1:22 PM, edelweiss said:

It's Kashara.  She does look "big" (for a DCC). I have always thought so.  Of course for the real world she isn't big at all, but for a DCC, she has always been pretty "thick".  They should have never used her for the above picture.  Not only her butt looks wide, but even her shoulders, etc.  She also looks like she has some back fat.  She just shouldn't have been posed with the other four because it is obvious that she is "bigger."  That was just not a flattering choice of a picture for her.

and I'm not digging the dirty feet either. details should matter, (Kelli!)

• Love 2

This year’s preview photos are so much better than last year’s, where they had the girls doing that pose where they were knee level, but then pushing their stomachs out, so even the tiniest girls looked thick waisted. 

9 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

I think Alexis and Yuko are the standouts so far. I don’t think I’ve seen a bad picture of either yet. 

I absolutely agree! I've always found Yuko to be eye-catching and adorable, but this photo shoot makes her look gorgeous. And I did not realize how stunning Alexis is. 

• Love 2
On 5/18/2018 at 11:11 PM, NMDD43 said:

Totally agree. I simply don't see it

Screenshot_20180518-224850.jpg

She looks like she's constipated or in a lot of pain. That facial expression is horrible. I just don't see the "pretty" in her that they were telling us about all last season. This picture really does her no favors. 

• Love 4

I think Gina has had some restructuring done. Personally, I never understood women getting fake boobs. I guess for appearance sake if you're really small I can see it but in most cases when you have the opportunity to see the before and after. I usually always think the before looks better. Kelsey is a great example of this.

• Love 8

I don’t intend for this to be as mean as it may sound, but Savanah’s boobs look like they’re hard as rocks. There’s not even a hint of them appearing natural (which perhaps thats what she’s going for), but I find it almost distracting. I do think she’s a pretty girl, but something isn’t coming across in print. 

I think I’m in the minority opinion when it’s comes to Molly, but i don’t find that her beauty transfers well to pictures as much either. I thought she looked beautiful in video clips, but i don’t care for her pictures at all.

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

I don’t intend for this to be as mean as it may sound, but Savanah’s boobs look like they’re hard as rocks. There’s not even a hint of them appearing natural (which perhaps thats what she’s going for), but I find it almost distracting. I do think she’s a pretty girl, but something isn’t coming across in print. 

I think I’m in the minority opinion when it’s comes to Molly, but i don’t find that her beauty transfers well to pictures as much either. I thought she looked beautiful in video clips, but i don’t care for her pictures at all.

Yes for example, this was NOT a good picture...

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, pinkbarbie247 said:

Yes for example, this was NOT a good picture...

That is a terrible pic. She has a great body but somehow here she looks both thin/stringy and flabby it bumpy in the middle, and that toe in the air? Why would they post this? I’d be upset if I were her. 

• Love 10

Here is another one. Molly’s arm just looks awkward. Seems like the photographer should be giving better direction. 

I do generally like the swimsuits better this year than last.

• Love 1

It's good to see both Gina and Yuko getting along well with the other girls. From SM, it looks like Gina might have dumped her attitude. And it seems like the language barrier isn't much of a problem anymore for Yuko.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Jess14 said:

I don't think she's pretty at all. I think that without the fake hair, fake tan, fake boobs, etc., she's not attractive at all. Her boobs bug me, too. They do look really fake and hard. I don't care if she is the only redhead left standing, I just don't get the Savannah is sooooo pretty thing. Her dancing doesn't make up for her look, in my opinion.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, zoorat69 said:

Wonder why there have been no pictures of Maddie...

She probably has not have her shoot days yet. They usually take four girls on each shoot day. They could not do any of the shoot on Saturday because of the rain, and Sunday was day off from the shoot.

2 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

What were they thinking?

puglady9Very Pretty picture, however that being said... she might want to be a bit careful as she's popping out in the "lower region" of her bathing suit. @kellifinglassand @dccheerleaders always wants it to be tasteful. ?

This comment is probably what you were referring to

• Love 3

You’re right...I was trying to think of who we hadn’t seen yet and I was drawing a blank except for Maddie.  Certainly hope the last of the pictures are better than most of what we have seen...

2 hours ago, DancingNurse said:

I don't think she's pretty at all. I think that without the fake hair, fake tan, fake boobs, etc., she's not attractive at all. Her boobs bug me, too. They do look really fake and hard. I don't care if she is the only redhead left standing, I just don't get the Savannah is sooooo pretty thing. Her dancing doesn't make up for her look, in my opinion.

i guess this is why they have girls of all different looks. i think Savvy is one of the most beautiful cheerleaders this year and she is my favorite so far from the shoot along with Yuko and Heather.  i think she is incredibly photogenic, even with bad backgrounds/lighting and her body/hair/etc looks amazing! Her dancing has improved a lot. i'm so glad they see her value and brought her back! 

and then i also differ from everyone else in that Alexis is meh to me.  she is gorgeous but i don't think her face is photogenic or maybe it's just the direction she's (not) given.  she looks bleary or wonky eyed in most of the shots i've seen tho she looks fine in the photos other girls take. 

i'm really curious to see Tara's shots. she was so photogenic this year in game shots. 

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

i guess this is why they have girls of all different looks. i think Savvy is one of the most beautiful cheerleaders this year and she is my favorite so far from the shoot along with Yuko and Heather.  i think she is incredibly photogenic, even with bad backgrounds/lighting and her body/hair/etc looks amazing! Her dancing has improved a lot. i'm so glad they see her value and brought her back! 

and then i also differ from everyone else in that Alexis is meh to me.  she is gorgeous but i don't think her face is photogenic or maybe it's just the direction she's (not) given.  she looks bleary or wonky eyed in most of the shots i've seen tho she looks fine in the photos other girls take. 

i'm really curious to see Tara's shots. she was so photogenic this year in game shots. 

I really like Savannah too. Something about her hair just does it for me. 

• Love 3

Savannah, Alexis, Molly, Yuko, and Tess have had my favorite pics so far. I'm also liking Miranda's pics, but I haven't seen many yet.

I want to see some pics of Khalyn!

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Stagecoach said:

I think Gina has had some restructuring done. Personally, I never understood women getting fake boobs. I guess for appearance sake if you're really small I can see it but in most cases when you have the opportunity to see the before and after. I usually always think the before looks better. Kelsey is a great example of this.

From Kelsey's bikini photos, it appears she had beautiful natural breasts.  She didn't need implants.  But she didn't ask me either.

• Love 8
(edited)

Miranda is killing it in the most recent pics. I’d kill to have a body like that! She really photographs well. I can see her getting chosen for the calendar.  Savannah looks great in the blue. Bolder colors may be what she needs. I thinks she is very attractive BTW. 

Edited by flightlevel
Added about Savannah
  • Love 4