Type keyword(s) to search

Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

15 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

We had 24 as returning, Kelly said 23, that wasn’t including Jinelle. 

F042E7EE-EBAD-4B89-9C1D-48658BF818FA.jpeg

23 girls trying out again (between Tasha and Molly is the word Capture-I do not think there is current DCC name Capture *lol*)

I think there will be cuts especially with the one and two year vets. I think Lacey, Amy and KaShara are safe unless they do something between now and finals to really piss off Judy and especially Kelli and Charlotte.

4 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Savannah says in the live story to tune in all day for more.  Also, is this a new Cowboys bikini for the girls?

cowboys suit 3.jpg

They usually have one every year they use for their pro shop advertisements. 

• Love 1

I seriously doubt they will cut Tasha.

Here's a snap of Savannah BTS.  I almost didn't recognize her (not being the best quality photo doesn't help).

saaavy_.jpg

2 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

Amy is leaning towards scary skinny. This suit also doesn’t work for her long torso. 

Agree.  Makes me curious what suit they'll put in Tara because she has a super long torso.

• Love 1
(edited)

I don't think Amy would look so thin if she had implants like some of the others.  I think if she was in a top not as skimpy she would look better.  She may just be naturally skinny like Jinnelle.

I don't think the DCC suit is good on Tasha.  (Edited to say:  Is that Tasha or Savannah?  Doesn't look like Savannah to me.)

Yuko looks best of all from these 3 I've seen.

Edited by parrotfeathers
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Yuko.  I think she looks cute.

Yuko2.jpg

She looks great with a tan. 

So since more visual girls like Maggie and Kelsey are gone, who do you think will shine during swimsuit? Lacey and Tasha had great shots last year. Molly and Alexis are (IMO) the prettiest rookies, but others could photo well. 

• Love 4

Not a fan of the bottom part if the DCC bikini.  It's like it has an extra string that shouldn't be there. So far Yuko is my favorite, then Tasha in the non cowboys bikini. 

Compared to Amy being super scary skinny, Keyra looks heavy. I don't think it's any more than just her natural body shape, but if you put them side by side it's waaaay noticeble. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, ByTor said:

I don't think I've ever seen Yuko not look cute :)

True dat. ;o)

31 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

So since more visual girls like Maggie and Kelsey are gone, who do you think will shine during swimsuit? Lacey and Tasha had great shots last year. Molly and Alexis are (IMO) the prettiest rookies, but others could photo well. 

I'd add Kashara to your mix.  I know she looks odd at times due to her thin upper lip smile, but Gina, with her lips closed, may surprise us.  Don't forget how well Lexie photographs.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, go4luca said:

True dat. ;o)

I'd add Kashara to your mix.  I know she looks odd at times due to her thin upper lip smile, but Gina, with her lips closed, may surprise us.  Don't forget how well Lexie photographs.

Lexie and Tara are stunning too! Hopefully they don’t over photoshop this year. Amy didn’t even look like herself last shoot, even though the photo was gorge. 

• Love 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

Lexie and Tara are stunning too! Hopefully they don’t over photoshop this year. Amy didn’t even look like herself last shoot, even though the photo was gorge. 

To use an overused comment:  THIS!!!  I hated how photoshopped last year's photos were and could not possibly agree with you more about how unlike their normal selves some of those photos looked!

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 7

I seriously hope they don't over Photoshop. Last year it was just bad. You compare pictures of the girls in their cameo to the swimsuit pics and they look totally different 

• Love 3
37 minutes ago, go4luca said:

True dat. ;o)

32 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

I'd add Khalyn. Her swimsuit was ugly last year, but she rocked it. Maybe Savannah.

• Love 2
(edited)
34 minutes ago, kareika said:

In the Insta story where they show "the Master behind the lens" isn't that Jinelle standing in the doorway in white pants?

Could be.  Maybe she's just stopping by as support or to cheer the girls on.  I keep wondering what Kelli meant by #hope in her twitter post about their tearful discussion.  Maybe they want to keep her on in a different capacity?  Maybe they have to work out an extended work VISA.  Who knows.  All I do know, is I wish she could stay just one more season.  With the mass exodus of seasoned vets, I think they need her.

zoomed3.jpg

ETA:  Looking at this latest add, I do not see Jinelle's photo in the mix.  Damn.

squad shot.jpg

Edited by go4luca
  • Love 3

Maybe the Jenna debacle has soured me on all this, but I think all DCCs should move on after 5 years. I know some teams have that rule, and I don't think it should be a hard and fast rule for DCC, but I guess I just feel people should move on. I'm full of unpopular opinions today.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, go4luca said:

Could be.  Maybe she's just stopping by as support or to cheer the girls on.  I keep wondering what Kelli meant by #hope in her twitter post about their tearful discussion.  Maybe they want to keep her on in a different capacity?  Maybe they have to work out an extended work VISA.  Who knows.  All I do know, is I wish she could stay just one more season.  With the mass exodus of seasoned vets, I think they need her.

zoomed3.jpg

Looks kind of like Paige

• Love 2
3 hours ago, HowdeeDo said:

She looks great with a tan. 

I think Tess will shine. She had good photos last year and is prettier to me every time I see her.

• Love 4

I had a petite waist line and flat stomach at one time, but medication and medical issues said no more small waist or flat stomach. Oh to be young again! Sad Jinelle is not trying out again, but glad to see Lacey, KaShara, and Amy trying out again. Hoping Lexie, Alexis and Lauren make it back. The rest of the reauditioning vets are blah to me. Maybe I am picky in my middle age.

16 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I had a petite waist line and flat stomach at one time, but medication and medical issues said no more small waist or flat stomach. Oh to be young again! Sad Jinelle is not trying out again, but glad to see Lacey, KaShara, and Amy trying out again. Hoping Lexie, Alexis and Lauren make it back. The rest of the reauditioning vets are blah to me. Maybe I am picky in my middle age.

Alexis Lexi and Lauren are my top 3 rookies 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Smplsimon said:

There's a limit to how often you can renew.

Ah, I had a feeling.  Thanks for the reply and confirming my suspicions.

51 minutes ago, bigskygirl said:

I had a petite waist line and flat stomach at one time...

I am petite and short.  Just barely 5'3" and weigh 100lbs.  I'd like to be taller in my next life.  Of course about 20 years younger wouldn't hurt either.  I miss my dancer days. ;-)

• Love 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, bigskygirl said:

Interesting. I guess this means she probably will not be an All-Star. Boo!!!

Maybe this is what Kelly meant by “Hope?”

They may have asked Jinelle to be an All Star (and possibly a good backup to join the squad if any injuries like how Jenn K was) but this might all be dependent on whether Jinelle can renew her Visa one last time.

Maybe they “hope” the Visa will be renewed so Jinelle can remain part of the DCC family and the tears were tears of joy and appreciation when Kelli and Judy offered an All Star position to Jinelle. 

Or maybe that’s just me being “hope”ful!!

Edited by Stee
Spelling mistakes
  • Love 4