Current Squad 2017-2018: Media, Music, Videos & Show Group

sleepyjean
  • Start Topic

13 hours ago, NMDD43 said:

Jenna's pose is a bit much

Jenna is a bit much.

3 hours ago, tajalexander said:

She is always with DCC Chantal.... 

stupid question, are they related? They look like sisters (to me)

Nope. It's the hair.

13 minutes ago, Runnergrl37 said:

Love Khaylens dress.  Jenna's an asshole.  Always trying to stick out.  Tess always looks like she's constipated. 

This.

7 hours ago, LadyMsJay said:

Sequins?

I think just talking about it is enough to begin to bring awareness to a cause. I certainly am more aware of some of the causes they're bringing awareness too just off the strength of the video. As far as people caring, I don't think that has anything to do with being aware. It could be that people are just ignorant (or blind) to some of them and don't even think about it until it is brought to their attention.

It's pretty clear that she's retiring. She pretty much said it herself.

As far as Kyndall being there, they're all friends. I really think that's it. DCC or not.

S E Q U I N S autocorrect. 

Seriously velcroing stars on boots is not going to solve world peace or whatever. They're not claiming that. They're just making an attempt to bring awareness to several issues, so good for them. Talking is a good start.

• Love 2

Warmup videos from today’s game. Does Yuko look like she a half count behind to anyone else? I’m watching on a small screen on a phone, so I may just be seeing things wrong, but she looked off. It’s just warmups so no biggie, but still. 

14 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

Warmup videos from today’s game. Does Yuko look like she a half count behind to anyone else? I’m watching on a small screen on a phone, so I may just be seeing things wrong, but she looked off. It’s just warmups so no biggie, but still. 

Yuko looks slow in a few of the arm movements, her feet are right though. Rachel is blah in this choreo, can’t see Savannah since she’s behind Lacey. 

Jenna’s group is great as always, and I don’t know why people don’t think Stephanie is strong. She caught my attention more than Jenna and Amy in that dance.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

Yuko looks slow in a few of the arm movements, her feet are right though. Rachel is blah in this choreo, can’t see Savannah since she’s behind Lacey. 

Jenna’s group is great as always, and I don’t know why people don’t think Stephanie is strong. She caught my attention more than Jenna and Amy in that dance.

THIS. Stephanie is strong. I had to do a double take bc i thought that was JennK. I noticed her more than the others too.

Lacey looks like she's dialing it in here. She's better than that. I wanted to watch Robyn.

• Love 3

I don’t think group 1 has a weak link. If you put group 1 next to any of the other three groups, position for position in the formation, I think Group 1 either wins or can at least hold their own. The same cannot be said for any of the other 3 groups IMO. 

• Love 5

Group 1 killing it as always !!

I have to say was never a big fan of lacey but have won me over this year. Also the Ombre looks good on her.

I guess the one positive about Milan leaving is Kelsey gets moved up in the formation. 

Edited by mmm
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

That first group were kind of boring, totally phoning it in, going through the steps. The second group had a lot of energy. Much more fun to watch. 

The second group is Group 1 (Jenna's group) which we all agree is the best group over all.

I think the problem with other group is that the song doesn't go with routine at all. 

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

I don’t think group 1 has a weak link. If you put group 1 next to any of the other three groups, position for position in the formation, I think Group 1 either wins or can at least hold their own. The same cannot be said for any of the other 3 groups IMO. 

Don't you know that this is officially Jenna bashing month.  You just said Jenna is stronger than Jinelle, Lacey, and Kashara,  The Kashites will be out for blood!  LOL.  BTW I think they are all wonderful, talented, and beautiful ladies, so not one iota of hate here . . .  but Jenna ALWAYS slays.

I really like Amy a lot, so I'm just going to call it a tie between Amy, Robin, and Cersten since they have the same group spots.

Other than that minor quibble, you are 100% correct.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, hypeman said:

I really like Amy a lot, so I'm just going to call it a tie between Amy, Robin, and Cersten since they have the same group spots.

Actually in group 2 it's Elizabeth that's the 2nd group leader not Cersten but their both great dancers. 

2 minutes ago, hypeman said:

Don't you know that this is officially Jenna bashing month.  You just said Jenna is stronger than Jinelle, Lacey, and Kashara,  The Kashites will be out for blood!  LOL.  BTW I think they are all wonderful, talented, and beautiful ladies, so not one iota of hate here . . .  but Jenna ALWAYS slays.

Preach !!!

• Love 2
Just now, mmm said:

Actually in group 2 it's Elizabeth that's the 2nd group leader not Cersten but their both great dancers. 

Preach !!!

I'll tell you like I told my relatives over Thanksgiving, "I am the only one allowed to yell, catch an attitude, or to correct anyone!"  Consider yourself warned.

In reality, my bad.  Too lazy to look up the other groups.

PS - I did spend about 8 mins. finding a video of Jinelle's group, fully expecting to prove you wrong,.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, hypeman said:

I'll tell you like I told my relatives over Thanksgiving, "I am the only one allowed to yell, catch an attitude, or to correct anyone!"  Consider yourself warned.

In reality, my bad.  Too lazy to look up the other groups.

PS - I did spend about 8 mins. finding a video of Jinelle's group, fully expecting to prove you wrong,.

Hahaha well I am right ??

Here is Vid of group 2 

Here is the rest of Group 1 dance taken from the DCC insta story 

https://cheerness.tumblr.com/post/168059984733/randommemories-dallas-cowboys-cheerleaders-group

Edited by mmm
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, hypeman said:

Don't you know that this is officially Jenna bashing month.  You just said Jenna is stronger than Jinelle, Lacey, and Kashara,  The Kashites will be out for blood! 

. . .  but Jenna ALWAYS slays.

lmaoooo I had to accept a few weeks back that some people will just hate Jenna which is a shame because she's an awesome dancer and her group IS the best of the four, hands down. 

• Love 7
7 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

We will run away together and hide. I tried to watch the video, but to me they look silly and annoying.

I’m running with you - I found it annoying and obnoxious, so bad I couldn’t bear to watch it - and I’ve watched some pretty annoying and obnoxious stuff over the years.  They just seemed very self-absorbed, and it seemed to be an insult to serious dancers for some reason.   Me - running faster and hiding even further!!!

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, tajalexander said:

savannah is still behind. I remember them specifically critiquing her on this dance this season. 

Also: thoughts on Kelli?

Is the floor more slippery than usual? This is a bit sloppy but mainly because it seems several people are trying to keep from slipping.

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, MyFavShows said:

They just seemed very self-absorbed

I'll run even farther...I don't see how she is any less self-absorbed than Holly, they just express it differently.

• Love 4
27 minutes ago, tajalexander said:

savannah is still behind. I remember them specifically critiquing her on this dance this season. 

OK, I'm officially mad at you.  This is supposed to be my season of positivity, and now you've made me pay attention to Savannah's dancing.

The nicest thing I can say is that it's SEVERAL levels below world class. #OneAndDone

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, hypeman said:

OK, I'm officially mad at you.  This is supposed to be my season of positivity, and now you've made me pay attention to Savannah's dancing.

hahaha! I didn't mean to! I was thinking "Maybe the light is right in her face?" but that wouldn't really stop you from hearing the music...

• Love 1
1 hour ago, tajalexander said:

Savannah is lucky that she looks like Ariel the Disney Princess because at 1:05 her footwork was completely off....of course, most of the fanboys were too busy checking out her bod to care, but STILL. 

1 hour ago, hypeman said:

The nicest thing I can say is that it's SEVERAL levels below world class. #OneAndDone

ROTFL! Okay, this is gonna be my new mantra. Oommmmmm.....

• Love 2
11 hours ago, woodscommaelle said:

I haven’t watched bc I already know I’m not interested. 

I honestly would be a little interested, but their videos are so dang long. I’m generally amused when I watch some of Brodie’s tricks and whatever he ropes Kelsey into, but I’m gonna need that boiled down to a 90 second gif. The three videos I’ve ever bothered to click on were all over nine minutes. 

Ain’t nobody got time for that. 

• Love 4

I believe USO is very different this year; a domestic tour. Majority of upper SG vets aren't doing it because they are instead doing little Christmas shows at star on the weekends till Christmas.  I believe Jinelle and Maggie are the ones going on the USO trip? 

Something may have changed since I last heard. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

I believe USO is very different this year; a domestic tour. Majority of upper SG vets aren't doing it because they are instead doing little Christmas shows at star on the weekends till Christmas.  I believe Jinelle and Maggie are the ones going on the USO trip? 

That makes sense. No point in sending SG when they don’t perform anymore. 

• Love 1

Group 4! Feels like we don’t get as many videos of this group so nice to see one.

3 hours ago, DCCFanInKy said:

OK help a girl out here....what song is this??? All I can tell is it's Prince??

Sassy! That may be really be what it is about Group 1. They definitely are not hurting for sass or swag! Even the ones who I’m not a huge fan of in the group (like Maddie - i like her personally but i think her dance is overrated) are not boring. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, HowdeeDo said:

Apparently USO Tour starts today. Kelsey is surprisingly going, haven’t seen others mention it yet but I guess a few show group members aren’t going? 

3 hours ago, LaurenBrook said:

Over in the Season 12 tryouts thread @Holly85 said:

Holly85 TUESDAY 10:06 PM

ON 11/27/2017 AT 2:10 PM, DCCFANWITHALOHASAID:

May have missed it...but who are the 10 on the domestic USO your this year?

I saw Selina Tess Khalyn Simone Lauren chantel Kelsey savanna jinelle and Maggie are going I couldn't get the picture smaller to post 

• Love 1
33 minutes ago, hannahbanana said:

Over in the Season 12 tryouts thread @Holly85 said:

Holly85 TUESDAY 10:06 PM

ON 11/27/2017 AT 2:10 PM, DCCFANWITHALOHASAID:

May have missed it...but who are the 10 on the domestic USO your this year?

I saw Selina Tess Khalyn Simone Lauren chantel Kelsey savanna jinelle and Maggie are going I couldn't get the picture smaller to post 

Gotcha, I just hadn’t seen it mentioned anywhere.

nvm, found it. 

Edited by HowdeeDo
  • Love 2

Savannah's hair color is awful....orange with yellow stripes. Halloween was almost six weeks ago. And, Robin? It is just a stuffed animal to the rest of is, not a deity with all of this meaning. 

Edited by tinabee1967
  • Love 4
22 hours ago, tajalexander said:

They're definitely not doing any favors to poor Lacey. Savanah looks terrible behind her, Yuko isn't strong enough to be on the outside, Kelsey as well but at least she's eye candy. I'm not a Kelli's biggest fan... Lacey and Robin are slaying!

6 hours ago, Jess14 said:

Group 4! Feels like we don’t get as many videos of this group so nice to see one.

Sassy! That may be really be what it is about Group 1. They definitely are not hurting for sass or swag! Even the ones who I’m not a huge fan of in the group (like Maddie - i like her personally but i think her dance is overrated) are not boring. 

I love Kashara....and I'm in the minority because I love this routine. But they all look sloppy and out of sync here.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, tinabee1967 said:

Savannah's hair color is awful....orange with yellow stripes. Halloween was almost six weeks ago.  

Everybody raves about her hair, I thought I was the only one who disliked it. It looks totally dull and washed out and she's channeling Kitty with those inch wide yellow highlights. I wish they would giver her a better shade of red/orange. After seeing her dance next to vets I'm convinced now more than ever she only made the team because Kelli sees her and Tara as Jasmine and Danielle 2.0. 

Edited by beachespeaches
  • Love 5
On ‎11‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 6:22 PM, Mabinogia said:

That first group were kind of boring, totally phoning it in, going through the steps. The second group had a lot of energy. Much more fun to watch. 

and yet I saw it totally opposite.  IMO Lacey's group was so much better than the second group (Jenna's) because Lacey's was more in sync than Jenna's.   Yes Jenna's group had more "action" but all of that "extra" action make them look more out of sync.  again my opinion.

• Love 1