Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E05: Return Of The Mack

• Start Topic

I'm not particularly thrilled with Damien Dark (I don't know where the "h" goes nor do I care to find out) returning. 

Pure speculation, but I'm assuming Mallus will turn out to be some Future!Alternate-Reality!Extradimensional version of Rip.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, mac123x said:

Pure speculation, but I'm assuming Mallus will turn out to be some Future!Alternate-Reality!Extradimensional version of Rip.

Or it could be Savitar.  The way Mallus describes himself and his situation reminds me a great deal of how Savitar described himself and what his ultimate goal was.

• Love 1
On 11/10/2017 at 6:00 PM, johntfs said:

Or it could be Savitar.  The way Mallus describes himself and his situation reminds me a great deal of how Savitar described himself and what his ultimate goal was.

Please, no.  The last time Savitar showed up Barry wound up trapped in the Speed Force for the whole hiatus.

1 hour ago, MarkHB said:

Please, no.  The last time Savitar showed up Barry wound up trapped in the Speed Force for the whole hiatus.

So basically Barry wasn't on the show while the show was off the air for the summer?  Yeah, not caring too much about that.  Besides Barry seems to have pulled the stick of gloomy sadness out of his ass and is kind of a fun guy again, so maybe he should spend every hiatus in the Speed Force.

• Love 1
19 hours ago, MarkHB said:

To say nothing of the fact that an evil time-remnant version of Barry WAS Savitar -- and he was killed by Iris after he had killed H.R.

On 11/8/2017 at 8:46 AM, benteen said:

I have no idea why Rip didn't start shooting Damien when he was floating in the air.  He lets Damien wake up and disarm him without firing a shot.  Kind of like how all the "smart people" in Dracula films wait until night when he's at full power to go after him.

Or why he didn't  rip Zari's necklace off Eleanor when he froze time. It made her powerful and he had no way of knowing that it would return to Zari on its own. 

Edited by ItCouldBeWorse
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, bettername2come said:

Just watched the episode. I enjoyed it, but how long until I get "Return of the Mack" out of my head?

A few days... and then of course avoid this thread or it will worm its way back in :)

• Love 1