Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E03: Monsters – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

halgia
  • Start Topic

Just now, CletusMusashi said:

Oh, now I get it! In order to be Negan, you first have to ramble out a three million word thesis.

Bwah! So true. All those saviors love to hear themselves talk.

• Love 2

"I know who it was, it don't matter.  Not one little bit."  Thank You Daryl.   I was praying for somebody to shut Morales up.  It must be a Negan industries  employment requirement to talk people to boredom.

• Love 11
Just now, DearEvette said:

"I know who it was, it don't matter.  Not one little bit."  Thank You Daryl.   I was praying for somebody to shut Morales up.  It must be a Negan industries  employment requirement to talk people to boredom.

Hey, talking people to death is a significant strategic asset - it saves on ammo.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Well, bringing Morales back was definitely worth it.

Yup, now we can close down the "Post your theory as to what happened to Morales and his family" thread!

I mean, if we had one.

• Love 7

Bye Morales.  It was nice of you to come back seven seasons later for that, I guess.  How the hell does Daryl see to shoot anything through that mess of hair covering both eyes?  The women of The Handmaid's Tale in their winged bonnets must have better vision.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

Morales went back into the city to try to rescue Merle. I don't think he had high hopes for his survival. He did forget Sophia and Jaqui, though.

And Andrea's sister, can't remember her name. Oh, and Carols husband. 

Did Morales call Rick Officer Friendly? That's what Merle called him. Now I'm trying to remember if Merle, Rick, and Morales were in the same place... Wait- was Morales on the roof top? Ok, guess I answered my own question. 

• Love 1
Just now, Straycat80 said:

And Andrea's sister, can't remember her name. Oh, and Carols husband. 

True. He and his family didn't split until they left for the CDC, so I wasn't counting deaths at the campsite.

Were we shown before that Morgan is wearing Benjamin's armor?

Silly walkers, there isn't any cheese at the bottom of that hill.

• Love 2
Just now, Crone said:

Did Morales call Rick Officer Friendly? That's what Merle called him. Now I'm trying to remember if Merle, Rick, and Morales were in the same place... Wait- was Morales on the roof top? Ok, guess I answered my own question. 

Yes you did, LOL.

Oh please please please Morgan kill this guy.  WHY IS HE TALKING OMG.  Oh shit zombies rolling down the hill is hilarious!!!  We did that as kids!!  I cannot stop laughing.  Look at how easily they pop up!!  ooh gore!!

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Rosiejuliemom said:

True. He and his family didn't split until they left for the CDC, so I wasn't counting deaths at the campsite.

Were we shown before that Morgan is wearing Benjamin's armor?

Silly walkers, there isn't any cheese at the bottom of that hill.

Amy and Ed.

• Love 2

Jesus you fucker!!  What'd you do that for.  Morgan, kick his ass.

The guys running through the woods tied together was farcical.  That was entertaining.

NOOO not another "kill or not" debate.  Can we settle the question once and for all?

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Crone said:

Yes, he was.

• Love 1