Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E03: Monsters – Pre-Air Speculation and Live Chat

halgia
  • Start Topic

2 minutes ago, raven said:

No, AMC, I'm not watching "Ride with Norman".  I watched about 10 min last year and was bored, and I like Norman and traveling.

Oh, hey, Morales again.  He and Rick are going to talk intensely to each other.

That footage of him taking selfies with people he informs us are in Spain?  Pretty much the whole show.

• Love 2

Aw, the actors are selling it here.  Aaron, you just gonna leave Eric to die alone??

Eric sending his man out to fight.   Sorry folks this making me a little sad :(  even though we haven't heard Eric speak in forever.

• Love 2
Just now, SimoneS said:

If Negan was running a cult, I could believe all these people are brainwashed, but it is impossible to believe that anyone would willingly follow that maiming torturing blustering fool.

This is a big part of what's spoiling season 7 & 8 for me. I understand psychos getting together but generally speaking their relationships don't have staying power and brainwashed folk are usually a bit more...passive. Why these people are all I Am Negan without any background is irritating as hell.

• Love 6

So Aaron's letting Eric pull a Jim under a tree?  This big farewell scene might have some kind of resonance if the show had ever bothered to develop Eric as anything other than Aaron's guy and one of the participants of the Daryl spaghetti slurping scene.

• Love 6

I can't believe the long haired fucker whose name I don't remember but is the one who killed Morgan's protege whose name I also can't remember, is still alive.

Someone please kill him, thanks!

• Love 10

I'm tired of this whole Morales and Rick scene.  Why is Morales here?  Is it me or is the music loud in this scene?  Everyone's so sweaty. 

Yes, Morales, I'm looking, you're two sweaty assholes, yes. I know.

• Love 5