Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Product Reviews: After Sales

http://perfumesociety.org/find-your-next-fragrance/

A hint for those of you searching for a new/different fragrance try this site.  You type in a fragrance you like, indicate whether you want a day or night suggestion, and indicate what time if year (or year round) that you want to wear it and you will receive 6 suggestions.

Once you get your suggestions, get some samples either online or at your favorite department or perfume specialty stores and see what you think.  

This will save you lots of grief (and return costs)

• Like 15

1 hour ago, Denver Hoosier said:

http://perfumesociety.org/find-your-next-fragrance/

A hint for those of you searching for a new/different fragrance try this site.  You type in a fragrance you like, indicate whether you want a day or night suggestion, and indicate what time if year (or year round) that you want to wear it and you will receive 6 suggestions.

Once you get your suggestions, get some samples either online or at your favorite department or perfume specialty stores and see what you think.  

This will save you lots of grief (and return costs)

That is a really cool website, @Denver Hoosier! Thank you! I bookmarked it. ??

• Like 10

You are most welcome!  It is fun to play with when you are feeling in a rut and want to try something new, but not TOO different.  

Note:  The site is still a work in progress and more scents are being added as they gather more data.  They also include some discontinued scents for those of us yearning for 'that scent I used to love on me'.

And if you can't find your scent in their list, email them and they will send you some suggestions.  They are great people!  ❤

• Like 10

31 minutes ago, Denver Hoosier said:

You are most welcome!  It is fun to play with when you are feeling in a rut and want to try something new, but not TOO different.  

Note:  The site is still a work in progress and more scents are being added as they gather more data.  They also include some discontinued scents for those of us yearning for 'that scent I used to love on me'.

And if you can't find your scent in their list, email them and they will send you some suggestions.  They are great people!  ❤

Wow! Sounds like they really have their act together!

They could probably teach LaDeDa a thing or two about inventory. Or running a business. Etc.

• Like 9

12 hours ago, hummingbird said:

still waiting for my DMQ earrings and my Re-Tiles 

apparently both coming via dogseld?  

Maybe by camel caravan on the Silk Road?

misc pics camel caravan.jpg

• Like 13

On 12/27/2017 at 10:51 AM, seasons said:

Does anyone have any thoughts on Temptations? Especially regarding chipping or cracking. I have a set from about five years ago of snowflake mugs and lunch/salad plates but some of the pieces have chipped and cracked. I was wondering if maybe I just got a wonky batch. Don't trust the qvc reviews so much but I trust your thoughts here for sure!

My mother used to collect them until they started cracking and chipping.  One shattered while baking, a few others chipped/cracked just collecting dust on the shelf.  We've been turned off of Temptations for a good few years now.

So... I am a thirty-something guy... and... I'm addicted to skincare...

So, this wasn't a purchase from the Q, actually got from a sale on Sephora, and it is one of the products that comes and goes on the product listings on the Q, right now I think it's gone, but I've had the Tatcha Indigo Soothing Silk Body Butter since August and love it.  I'm really picky about my lotions, body butter, etc.  Most everything I try always leaves a gritty, dirty feeling after, which I can't stand, but this doesn't, so it's a win for me.

These were from evine when my sweet $$ was still on, but I do like her Exfoliating Peach Cleanser and her Activated Charcoal Mask.  I've used the Peach Cleanser on and off for years.  I'm a guy when I use skincare, body washes, soaps, deodorants, colognes, etc., with my sensitive skin, I look like a burn victim, or like I have a flesh-eating virus.  I tried these, no noticeable issues, and I do love the feeling of my skin after the Peach Cleanser.  The Charcoal mask can be pretty irritating, but my face doesn't look like it melted like from some previous products, so I'm fine.

Now, for a fail.  I'm sad to say this, but for me, and I was so excited to try this since I've been gifted Beekman products for years and love them, but I'd say the detergent is a fail.  I was gifted so many Beekman stuffs for years... lotions, soaps, wipes, etc., love them, I picked up the detergent to try when I saw it.  I have a natural detergent I use but was looking for some alternatives when I was flipping channels and saw the presentation on evine.  The main concern, white detergent streaks on color items and just a dirty/powder feeling/coating on washed items.

On the subject of FitBit's, I've had mine two years.  Love it.  Really, you can track everything/sync the FitBit to your phone.  It's my Trainer/Diet/Coach, everything rolled into one.

Edited by CyberJawa1986
  • Like 16

My sons are both 30-something guys, too, and I got them started on a good skincare routine when they started having signs of acne.  As adults, they are habitual with their skincare, just as I taught them (good boys lol).  They both get skincare items from me for their birthdays, and to the great hilarity of their wives and friends, they can sit down and discuss skin care intelligently with their wives' friends.

So you are not alone out there cyberjawa!

• Like 14

7 hours ago, CyberJawa1986 said:

I have a natural detergent I use but was looking for some alternatives when I was flipping channels and saw the presentation on evine.

I've been using Nellie's for about a year or year and a half, and I like it.  You can find it in different configurations on HSN & Amazon.  I'm about to try the dishwasher product.

Nellies-Natural-Laundry-Soda-

• Like 12

9 hours ago, CyberJawa1986 said:

My mother used to collect them until they started cracking and chipping.  One shattered while baking, a few others chipped/cracked just collecting dust on the shelf.  We've been turned off of Temptations for a good few years now.

So... I am a thirty-something guy... and... I'm addicted to skincare...

So, this wasn't a purchase from the Q, actually got from a sale on Sephora, and it is one of the products that comes and goes on the product listings on the Q, right now I think it's gone, but I've had the Tatcha Indigo Soothing Silk Body Butter since August and love it.  I'm really picky about my lotions, body butter, etc.  Most everything I try always leaves a gritty, dirty feeling after, which I can't stand, but this doesn't, so it's a win for me.

These were from evine when my sweet $$ was still on, but I do like her Exfoliating Peach Cleanser and her Activated Charcoal Mask.  I've used the Peach Cleanser on and off for years.  I'm a guy when I use skincare, body washes, soaps, deodorants, colognes, etc., with my sensitive skin, I look like a burn victim, or like I have a flesh-eating virus.  I tried these, no noticeable issues, and I do love the feeling of my skin after the Peach Cleanser.  The Charcoal mask can be pretty irritating, but my face doesn't look like it melted like from some previous products, so I'm fine.

Now, for a fail.  I'm sad to say this, but for me, and I was so excited to try this since I've been gifted Beekman products for years and love them, but I'd say the detergent is a fail.  I was gifted so many Beekman stuffs for years... lotions, soaps, wipes, etc., love them, I picked up the detergent to try when I saw it.  I have a natural detergent I use but was looking for some alternatives when I was flipping channels and saw the presentation on evine.  The main concern, white detergent streaks on color items and just a dirty/powder feeling/coating on washed items.

On the subject of FitBit's, I've had mine two years.  Love it.  Really, you can track everything/sync the FitBit to your phone.  It's my Trainer/Diet/Coach, everything rolled into one.

Great reviews!  I use Tatcha's Indigo Soothing Triple Recovery Cream for my face...I bought direct from Tatcha when she sent a 20% off coupon.  I really like it, especially now in the colder months!  I imagine it's much like the body butter, except for your face!

• Like 11

1 hour ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Great reviews!  I use Tatcha's Indigo Soothing Triple Recovery Cream for my face...I bought direct from Tatcha when she sent a 20% off coupon.  I really like it, especially now in the colder months!  I imagine it's much like the body butter, except for your face!

And that's been on my mental wishlist as well.  About a year ago I ordered the Indigo Body Gommage through the Q, and it is another product that comes and goes on the Q listings, and loved it.  Again, with my skin, no irritation/burning at all, and I loved the feeling of my skin afterwards.  It's basically what led me to try the body butter.  I'm not sure why the Indigo line appealed to me, but it did.  For the couple things I've tried, I'd recommend the Indigo products.

I'm definitely signing up for the Tatcha site as well.

Edited by CyberJawa1986
  • Like 9

13 hours ago, CyberJawa1986 said:

And that's been on my mental wishlist as well.  About a year ago I ordered the Indigo Body Gommage through the Q, and it is another product that comes and goes on the Q listings, and loved it.  Again, with my skin, no irritation/burning at all, and I loved the feeling of my skin afterwards.  It's basically what led me to try the body butter.  I'm not sure why the Indigo line appealed to me, but it did.  For the couple things I've tried, I'd recommend the Indigo products.

I'm definitely signing up for the Tatcha site as well.

It is pricey......I bought a whole Indigo Discovery Set direct from her website, which got me on her email list.  Tatcha always has some sort of "deal" or special going on.  I think for a time, some of the Indigo products were out of stock, even on her website.  Since winter was coming, I took the 20% off coupon and just dove in and bought the full size from Tatcha.  It's one of the purchases I definitely had to "plan" for! 

• Like 10

On 1/8/2018 at 7:55 PM, Denver Hoosier said:

My sons are both 30-something guys, too, and I got them started on a good skincare routine when they started having signs of acne.  As adults, they are habitual with their skincare, just as I taught them (good boys lol).  They both get skincare items from me for their birthdays, and to the great hilarity of their wives and friends, they can sit down and discuss skin care intelligently with their wives' friends.

So you are not alone out there cyberjawa!

My type of guys, lol.  And you sound like an awesome and excellent Mother.

On 1/9/2018 at 2:30 AM, SuprSuprElevated said:

I've been using Nellie's for about a year or year and a half, and I like it.  You can find it in different configurations on HSN & Amazon.  I'm about to try the dishwasher product.

Nellies-Natural-Laundry-Soda-

Thanks for the suggestion.  I love the Detergent I had been using, I was just bored with it.  I'll look into this one and give it a try.

19 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

It is pricey......I bought a whole Indigo Discovery Set direct from her website, which got me on her email list.  Tatcha always has some sort of "deal" or special going on.  I think for a time, some of the Indigo products were out of stock, even on her website.  Since winter was coming, I took the 20% off coupon and just dove in and bought the full size from Tatcha.  It's one of the purchases I definitely had to "plan" for! 

Great minds think alike.  At the moment, I'm eyeing and think I could justify the Starter set, but not the Ritual set.  Yeah, some of the Indigo stuff is out right now.  The Gommage was in stock a few weeks ago, I was going to pick it up, and now it's gone.  Always the things you want when you need it or want it is Sold Out, lol.

• Like 9

5 hours ago, CyberJawa1986 said:

Great minds think alike.  At the moment, I'm eyeing and think I could justify the Starter set, but not the Ritual set.  Yeah, some of the Indigo stuff is out right now.  The Gommage was in stock a few weeks ago, I was going to pick it up, and now it's gone.  Always the things you want when you need it or want it is Sold Out, lol.

I see she changed the name of the sets!  When I bought it, it was called The Discovery Set, now it's called the Starter set!  Instead of The Essence, mine had the Deep Brightening Serum, which I was not a fan of.  The travel sized in that set lasted awhile, since it really doesn't take a lot of her product to do the job.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 9

I received my Earth water resistant boots that I saved over $50 on and they are really cute!  They are on the narrow side but not going to bother getting the wide.  I will just wear thinner socks which I find more comfortable anyways.  The boots are real leather/suede and will hopefully stretch a little and they feel warm.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 13

Has anyone here used the IT moisturizers? I'm tempted by the Q's TSV. I already use that compact, and I'm due to get a new one. I could also use a new brush for it. However, I've not used the moisturizers included, and was wondering about the quality and effectiveness. I basically have used to be oily, now is post-menopausal skin, so need a stronger moisturizer than I used to, but one that doesn't include mineral oils.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, MichelleAK said:

Has anyone here used the IT moisturizers? I'm tempted by the Q's TSV. I already use that compact, and I'm due to get a new one. I could also use a new brush for it. However, I've not used the moisturizers included, and was wondering about the quality and effectiveness. I basically have used to be oily, now is post-menopausal skin, so need a stronger moisturizer than I used to, but one that doesn't include mineral oils.

Second on this request for info.  I like the IT cosmetics and think I might like their skincare, but am hesitant to buy a new system when I have a good sized inventory of perfectly good products that I like at home.  If someone buys the skincare set, please do review it.

• Like 8

A Backlog of things I should have posted sooner:

HSN: the small DASH airfryer.  I am an airfryer convert, but my old one was large and tiresome to lug out.  This is small, stays on the counter and works great for a single person, and cleans up easily. They had many colors,  I got a nice light yellow. 

The Berkshire Fair Isle Sherpa Blanket: even though Rubby-Dubby drove me nuts I got one and used it during the recent deep freeze.  Really did the trick, warm and super soft. Good purchase.

That Crazy TSV Christmas Tree: I sent it to my father, bought on a free shipping day, so actually saved $, even though the price went up.  The lighting effects can be crazy,  but we can set them at steady/soft colors.  He had great fun playing with all the options,  so at his 96 age, it was well worth the purchase! 

Finally, I add a kudo to QVC: ordered Cheryl's frosted cookies  (my weakness) and Jimmy the Baker crumbcakes last minute, promised 12/22 delivery.  Cookies arrived the 21st,  cakes the evening 22nd. ....enjoyed by all .

• Like 15

9 hours ago, MichelleAK said:

Haven't used IT skin care.  Just will put my 2 cents in for the Tula I've been using.  I like it.  Tried to find a comprehensive ingredient list, couldn't, but here's the Tula page - https://www.tula.com/products/hydrating-day-night-cream#inside

I purchased it for a much cheaper price on eBay.  If those sources dry up, I may have to reconsider, given the price.

• Like 8

10 hours ago, MichelleAK said:

I've received samples of the moisturizers and face primers with the makeup purchases I've made. I liked all of them, however I didn't get to use them long enough to make a judgment call on whether they were effective or not. 

• Like 9

11 hours ago, MichelleAK said:

I bought the "Confidence In A Cream".... I'd give it a "meh". Doesn't seem any different than the 9000 others I own. Lol. 

• Like 11

I come here today with sales complaints...(yeah, I'm looking at you, Q)...

1) I don't know if this has been discussed previously, but I am now convinced that all of those TSV kits are old, expiring and/or somehow "irregular".  This has happened with Laura Gellar Balance-n-Brighten foundation (the color turned a week after I opened the compact and made me Oompah Loompah orange), IT Celebration Foundation Supersize (both compacts were dried out) and some set of 20 Laura Geller eyeliners (half of them were dried out and crumbly)...

2) If you have anything on Auto Delivery, please go into your account and make sure that if you subscribe to getting reminders that the item is about to ship, that the box is still checked.  I think the Q is pulling a sneaky because I have always had my settings checked to notify me if an A-D is about to ship (so I can determine if I need the shipment) and what do you know? Yesterday, an item showed up in the mail without warning.  I went to my Q account and the little box was unchecked. 

• Like 15

To follow up on @leFay's post, I have never participated in auto-delivery.  Seems to me that most of that stuff really doesn't go up in price that much in the course of a year, and I feel like it's mostly a technique to manipulate you into committing to more product.  I suspect that there are a whole lotta folks who don't cancel them, and don't return them.  I've no doubt that there are exceptions however.

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Like 11

Used auto to get bare mineral sets back when it first appeared. Would have holiday sets in hatboxes with products in different colors during year. I have several eyeshadows and blushes still, a warmth and a bit of foundation left. Oh and three eyeliners. Back then the autos were a good buy for that line.

Now I don't order from Q at all. Cancelled my card.

The snark value is still great though.

• Like 12

24 minutes ago, hummingbird said:

I bought 2 things yesterday will review 

later

cheap QVC  can't offer reduced shipping or shopping cart on theme days   

I'm not clear on what you mean by offering a shopping cart ...

• Like 2

I have had my first Lock & Lock failure.

Out of that big double set they sold before Christmas that many of us bought, I have one lid that got sprung during washing and now won't seal onto its bottom piece.  Sadly, it is the big one, which I have been using for snacks.  Thee is enough room I  the big one for a regular bag of pretzels or chips.  Feeding just myself, it can take a while to go through a bag of snacks, and the L&L container kept the snacks fresh and crisp much farther than leaving them in the bag and using a chip clip.

I don't know if L&L still replaces defective parts, but I am going to contact them and see.  I kept my end of the bargain and washed on a light cycle in the top dishwasher rack.

• Like 11

Good point.  I may try that first.

I know L&L replaced a lid for me when a tab snapped off, waaay back when I first bought some containers.  It took a while, but they did replace it, and my only cost was the postage to send the defective lid back to them.

Edited by Denver Hoosier · Reason: Oops, my second failure.
  • Like 9

7 minutes ago, Denver Hoosier said:

my only cost was the postage to send the defective lid back to them.

Gotta say, this annoys the stuff outta me.  Their failure shouldn't cause me to have to spend money, in any amount.  I know it's SOP with most warranties, but it just shouldn't be.

• Like 10

57 minutes ago, Denver Hoosier said:

Out of that big double set they sold before Christmas that many of us bought, I have one lid that got sprung during washing and now won't seal onto its bottom piece.  Sadly, it is the big one, which I have been using for snacks.  Thee is enough room I  the big one for a regular bag of pretzels or chips.  Feeding just myself, it can take a while to go through a bag of snacks, and the L&L container kept the snacks fresh and crisp much farther than leaving them in the bag and using a chip clip.

I don't know if L&L still replaces defective parts, but I am going to contact them and see.  I kept my end of the bargain and washed on a light cycle in the top dishwasher rack.

It might still be eligible for a return. Didn’t all stuff before Christmas have a return until 1/31 offer?

• Like 11

1 hour ago, hummingbird said:

Company should replace the lid and send a prepaid label with it, 

not ask for item first,  

effective way to build brand loyalty 

Amazon would send all new set and not ask for anything. Time & trouble saved, goodwill restored & elevated.

• Like 12

I would return it, but, I have all but a couple of the pieces in current use and in all honesty, I am finding the rest of the set to be so useful I would hate to part with it.  I would rather have one wonky lid.  

I would rather pay the 3-4 bucksh to send the lid back, if they will exchange.

I am going to see what, if any, aid the Q mods might offer when I get my laptop fired up and post about it before I make a final decision.

And I will most definitely wash any other pieces I have yet to wash by hand rather than in the dishwasher.  Annoying, but no point tempting fate.

• Like 8

I worry about plastic containers for food. Especially about heating things in plastic (like in the microwave). But also about storing food in plastic. I know that the lock and lock is really popular and loved, but I'm just not sure... Not judging anything, just a concern...

• Like 11

5 hours ago, seasons said:

I worry about plastic containers for food. Especially about heating things in plastic (like in the microwave). But also about storing food in plastic. I know that the lock and lock is really popular and loved, but I'm just not sure... Not judging anything, just a concern...

"BPA FREE & FDA APPROVED: Made from BPA free material that ensures containers to be safe and eco-friendly. Passed strict hygiene and safety tests of the US FDA and German SGS."

I hear you - big concerns for me too. I don't even put a lot of stock in what the FDA approves anymore since they allow many chemicals to be in our food  that Europe refuses to allow. So if Germany says it is okay, I feel better. Like JohnnyStar5 said, my food does not stay long in it. But somethings could I know (cereal etc.) I NEVER EVER cook in plastic. Only stainless, pottery or glass.

• Like 10

10 hours ago, Denver Hoosier said:

what do you mean by 'one lid that got SPRUNG??'  I've never put my L&Ls in the dishwasher.  Are you saying the dishwasher somehow damaged it?

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Fishy said:

what do you mean by 'one lid that got SPRUNG??'  I've never put my L&Ls in the dishwasher.  Are you saying the dishwasher somehow damaged it?

I think I've heard the rep say to put them in the top rack of the dishwasher. 

OOPS.  Apologies, Denver Hoosier.  I didn't read the previous page before posting.  You already did that.  Sorry ?.

On the subject of L & L, I really love them.  They really work as advertised, which is a rare occurrence these days.  The colors always reel me in.

Edited by Ladyrain
  • Like 10

I wanted to add that I've never microwaved my lock and lock, but I understand that concern.  I use them for storage.

In a NYC apartment,  the first time you hear the mice gnawing into an open pretzel bag, you know the importance of lockage!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, Cricket said:

"BPA FREE & FDA APPROVED: Made from BPA free material that ensures containers to be safe and eco-friendly. Passed strict hygiene and safety tests of the US FDA and German SGS."

I hear you - big concerns for me too. I don't even put a lot of stock in what the FDA approves anymore since they allow many chemicals to be in our food  that Europe refuses to allow. So if Germany says it is okay, I feel better. Like JohnnyStar5 said, my food does not stay long in it. But somethings could I know (cereal etc.) I NEVER EVER cook in plastic. Only stainless, pottery or glass.

I've switched a lot of food storage containers to glass but I still use L&L for pantry items, dry goods but now that I think of it, except for sugar and flour everything else is in a plastic bag or original packaging and then inside the L&L..... does that count for anything??  I would NEVER think of heating anything in plastic ever.

Edited by Fishy
  • Like 8

@lovesmesom - didn't you post about wanting a stationary bike?  Did you see the bike Kerstin demoed earlier today?  They made a big point out of it being a slim profile for storage purposes and very stable as well.... I liked it and was tempted.

F12833

• Like 8

@Fishy - by sprung I mean that the flaps flattened out and will no longer stay on the tabs when I push them down to try to lock them.  Usually, if anything, the flaps and tabs are tight.

I have been using dishwasher top rack on all my L&L items (and I have many many many of them) unless care instructions say not to.  This is the first time there has ever been a post-dishwasher issue with any of them.

I don't cook in my plastic L&Ls, either.  In fact, I use a good percentage of them for non-food purposes.  They are so handy for leftovers and keeping things fresh, that I don't miss heating things up in them.

• Like 11

44 minutes ago, Fishy said:

@lovesmesom - didn't you post about wanting a stationary bike?  Did you see the bike Kerstin demoed earlier today?  They made a big point out of it being a slim profile for storage purposes and very stable as well.... I liked it and was tempted.

F12833

I'm not old and decrepit, yet, but I wouldn't dream of using that product since it doesn't have something to hang on to while pedaling.  Just me.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, Fishy said:

F12833

Thanks, Fishy!  I did not see that bike, as I was out today, but I looked at it with the link you posted.  I like the fact that it is so compact!  However, I ordered the TSV bike and it won't ship until the end of the month - I waited too long in the day and couldn't get an immediate ship one.  One of the things that was most important to me was the seat........on the bike I got, the seat is a little bigger.  Sometimes, those small seats are uncomfortable - I belonged to a gym up until a couple of years ago, and couldn't stand the seats on the bikes there - they can be uncomfortable.  

Thanks for thinking of me and looking out for me!  Let us know what you end up doing!

• Like 10

7 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Thanks, Fishy!  I did not see that bike, as I was out today, but I looked at it with the link you posted.  I like the fact that it is so compact!  However, I ordered the TSV bike and it won't ship until the end of the month - I waited too long in the day and couldn't get an immediate ship one.  One of the things that was most important to me was the seat........on the bike I got, the seat is a little bigger.  Sometimes, those small seats are uncomfortable - I belonged to a gym up until a couple of years ago, and couldn't stand the seats on the bikes there - they can be uncomfortable.  

Thanks for thinking of me and looking out for me!  Let us know what you end up doing!

Hope you like the bike you got.  I wound up ordering the ODO so I'll do a review after I get that one.  Regarding the seat, I know what you mean that the seats can be uncomfortable.  They did bring that up on the unit I got.  It's supposed to be comfortable.  The concern I had was that it doesn't have any handlebars - but if it's supposed to be so stable, maybe that won't matter.  We'll see.  ?

• Like 9

Anyone purchase VPH's mercury glass hearts? I'm tempted but I think $30 +$5.50 s/h and tax is expensive.  Are they worth it?

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 7

11 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Anyone purchase VPH's mercury glass hearts? I'm tempted but I think $30 +$5.50 s/h and tax is expensive.  Are they worth it?

I bought them last year, but i don’t think they were $30!!  Maybe $25 all in?

they are cute and I have used one all year.   I gave one to a friend, whose wedding anniversary was in September and she loves  it and has it out all year, too.  

I think they’re worth it!   Hard to find a light up heart that looks as good as this one!

• Like 10

1 hour ago, mpeeps said:

I did and yeah, they aren't inexpensive and I wish they'd show up somewhere else in a Google search to compare, but they never do.  They're worth it to me, because I'm just an easy mark for the lighted items (what can I say?).  I change up decorations seasonally, so they're also fun for me.   

• Like 9

Thanks!  What color do you have?  I might order the traditional red, but the pink and frost are cute too. 

eta:  I wish there was an "as is" offer or something on ebay! Zilch!

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 7

15 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

Thanks!  What color do you have?  I might order the traditional red, but the pink and frost are cute too. 

eta:  I wish there was an "as is" offer or something on ebay! Zilch!

I have the red and the pink (hangs her head in 'spending' shame..... LOL!!).  I always look for 'As Is' items too and on ebay but when I've seen them after the fact on ebay they're usually higher priced.  I remember being on wait list for a looong time because I missed getting them when they first aired.  I even sent VPH a FB message to make sure they were coming back (addicted, much?? Yes, guilty as charged).  I would have liked one in each color, but no such luck.  If you take the leap, I think you'll like any of them.

• Like 9