Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Product Reviews: After Sales

Anybody else here remember Evine pushing the Cobra Jumpak 1200 XL pretty hard back in Nov.2018? This unit is a small ( rechargeable?) battery that can be used to jumpstart your vehicle or be used to charge phones with the usb cable. Problem everyone seems to be having with them is they work once or twice and then when you try and recharge them, they won't charge at all.  They are useless, Junkpak.

• Useful 1

1 hour ago, RubberbandGirl said:

I saw those reviews. Well, so much for the Q for Quality in QVC.

They can change GILI from"Got It, Love It" to GIHI, "Got It, Hate It."

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 5

On 5/3/2019 at 9:39 AM, Seaside said:

The reason I’m laughing is because Martha looks like another clown, I’m trying to upload a picture but it won’t load, lol

0A155390-B492-4A9B-8170-D90EF23FA7CB.jpeg

Oh here it is lol

QVC is now selling hospital clothing?

This is a frightening look!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 6

This past Mother's Day, I decided to purchase the Today's Special on HSN, which was the Samantha Brown Croco Embossed Luggage 4-piece set.  The set consisted of an upright spinner suitcase (listed at 22" but actually 21-1/2"), a tote, and two packing cubes. Priced at $149.99, but I took advantage of five FlexPays at $29.99 each, with free shipping to boot!  Received the set four days later on the 16th - everything looks great and very well made!

There were originally seven colors available, but five of them sold out in a day.  The two remaining colors are Black and Nude.  My set is in Nude, which is actually a beautiful blush pink.  It has a warm brown trim (also croco embossed), and the warm brown/blush pink combo looks very rich, IMO.  I intend to use this set for carry-on air travel, as well as car and train travel.  Although a light colored set, it's easy to clean any stains.  And Samantha Brown makes sure to include great organizational features in her luggage, not a surprise since she is such an expert on travel.  The reviews are being posted for this set, and nearly all of them are 5-star (including my review).

In case anyone is still interested, this set is still available in the aforementioned Black and Nude, but now priced at $169.95, with FlexPay as well.  HSN Item # 655-681.

https://www.hsn.com/products/samantha-brown-croco-embossed-luggage-4-piece-set/8952009?query=655681&isSuggested=false#

As a FYI, the five colors that sold out were Bravo Blue (a grayish blue), Burgundy, Koi Orange, Mustard, and Watermelon.  However, if you are interested in purchasing similar pieces in any of these colors, I would suggest the Samantha Brown Classic Wheeled Croco Embossed Weekender Bag, Item # 655-519, at $99.99.  Just a couple of inches smaller than the Upright Spinner.  And the tote can be purchased separately; Item # 655-512, at $59.99.  FlexPay available for both.

https://www.hsn.com/products/samantha-brown-classic-wheeled-croco-embossed-weekender/8950037

https://www.hsn.com/products/samantha-brown-nylon-and-croco-embossed-dowel-bag/8950015

Happy Travels!

• Like 8