Jump to content
Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Shopping Channel Hosts: Sales Prevention Team

Recommended Posts

On 7/23/2021 at 2:15 PM, From Where I Sit said:

Oh @Booney, any day of the week! Hilarious and horrible all at the same time.

And the blame rests solely on the shoulders of QVC’s management, executives, producers and paid stylists.        Maybe hosts should wear uniforms…or scrubs.

Here’s the reality of the atrocities…

This is what Qville sells

This is what Mary Lou Q is influenced to buy

This is what sends Q suits skipping to the Bank

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post

22 hours ago, dextr1276 said:

I  don't quite understand wearing all those clothes at one time. Shirt over shirt over a jacket. I would think it's so uncomfortable with all those layers of clothes on. Why do I want to look like I'm wearing every thing I own in my closet? 

NYC street style = kids vintage thrift shop = everything goes with nothing

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Dinah said:

Indeed she can.  While the poster could have worded her question in a less combative way, I understand her comment.  When QVC hosts leave the Q, they then rely on the Q's customer base to follow them on their next journey.  Without the Q's customers, Jill would not sell much from her couch. Furthermore, she made it sound like she was going on to a "second act," and is basically doing the same job just in a different environment.

Yeah, Jilly. We believe you. Uh, huh.

My guess is that her General Patton-esque personality rubbed one too many suit the wrong way and she was given the cardboard box exit junket out the back door.

Wearing the same pair of locker jockey white pants every-damn-day tells me her attitude was eff you management, you can’t control me, which she between-the-lines states in her rebuttal.

I don’t picture being a journalist to failed fame-ho shopping host qualifies that person for much of anything other than a you tube channel.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Dinah said:

Jill's Response:

well, I’m not just selling “stuff.” I love having control of my time, my life, and choosing what I share. It’s more authentic. It’s more me. I hadn’t planned on starting an e-commerce site…but things came together and it felt right. And I still enjoy checking out QVC, so why not share what I find? I guess in the end, my question back to you is , what does it matter? I’m happy, enjoying life and hope you are enjoying the contents down products I’m sharing. Have a great day!

And may I add, that I found that phrase about “having control” and “choosing what I share” to be most intriguing.

”Choosing what I share control”, I wonder what exactly that means. It means something…

  • Like 6
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, CandyApple said:

Ali Carr:  "One of the top registry brands for brides is Cuisinart."

Aren't couples registering jointly now, asking guests to chip in for honeymoon accommodations and such?

I would hope my husband-to-be would be just as eager to receive an ice cream maker as I would, especially since he would be making the ice cream.

 

1 hour ago, letusprocrastinate said:

From joint wedding registries I've bought a chainsaw and a Simpsons chess set (with respect to the latter, there were plenty of people PO'd I bought it first).

We had car ramps on our registry, and nobody bought them. 🙁

  • Like 2
  • Laugh 3
  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Dinah said:

Just a moment ago, I read a comment on Jill Bauer's facebook page that I have wondered myself:  "Why did you leave QVC and just start selling stuff again. Makes no sense to me." 

Jill's Response:

well, I’m not just selling “stuff.” I love having control of my time, my life, and choosing what I share. It’s more authentic. It’s more me. I hadn’t planned on starting an e-commerce site…but things came together and it felt right. And I still enjoy checking out QVC, so why not share what I find? I guess in the end, my question back to you is , what does it matter? I’m happy, enjoying life and hope you are enjoying the contents down products I’m sharing. Have a great day!

She shouldn't have said the part about "my question back to you is, what does it matter". Just sounds defensive and condescending. And I can hear the smarminess in that "have a great day" from here. Jill always did have a kind of haughtiness to her. 

  • Like 19

Share this post


Link to post

2 minutes ago, Benji said:

She shouldn't have said the part about "my question back to you is, what does it matter". Just sounds defensive and condescending. And I can hear the smarminess in that "have a great day" from here. Jill always did have a kind of haughtiness to her. 

Totally a "bless your heart" post. What a bitch.

  • Like 16
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

And may I add, that I found that phrase about “having control” and “choosing what I share” to be most intriguing.

”Choosing what I share control”, I wonder what exactly that means. It means something…

I think Jill tried to become an independent entity at the Q, like Colleen Lopez sort of did on HSN with her own line of clothing.  Tiring of and retiring from Denim & Co. Tuesdays, believing she had so much to offer in the home decor department, she was rewarded with her own "lifestyle" show.  But she was still in the clutches of a higher power who made final decisions about which products made her presentations, and Jill just wasn't down with being controlled anymore. 

However, I, like her critical commenter, don't see any difference in much of what she is selling.  Eclissi watches, Steven Lavaggi jewelry, and other familiar brand merchandise. 

Sometimes these hosts just get too big for their britches and forget there is a larger company to run, to keep the wheel spinning, and Jill et al are merely replaceable cogs.      

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

And may I add, that I found that phrase about “having control” and “choosing what I share” to be most intriguing.

”Choosing what I share control”, I wonder what exactly that means. It means something…

Jill acts like she has discovered candles, bracelets, and pottery that defies products that are similar from other vendors. Gotta admire her self-promotion skills.

35 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

And may I add, that I found that phrase about “having control” and “choosing what I share” to be most intriguing.

”Choosing what I share control”, I wonder what exactly that means. It means something…

Yea, I replied to another poster here that Jill believes she presents products that are "so unique" from similar items offered by other vendors; she's great at self-promotion.

  • Like 1
  • Laugh 4

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/23/2021 at 8:22 PM, dextr1276 said:

I  don't quite understand wearing all those clothes at one time. Shirt over shirt over a jacket. I would think it's so uncomfortable with all those layers of clothes on. Why do I want to look like I'm wearing every thing I own in my closet? 

Agree 💯!!!

4 hours ago, BenchWarmer said:

NYC street style = kids vintage thrift shop = everything goes with nothing

Hahaha! It is a sort of mash up, isn’t it? A little bit of Betsey Johnson, mixed with Cyndi Lauder and a dash of early Madonna. Well, in my mind’s eye anyway 😊.

90795623-1E5F-4774-83F4-834A1F930DB2.jpeg.67469300eb82950a8070563dee764daa.jpeg

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 8
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
28 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

I think Jill tried to become an independent entity at the Q, like Colleen Lopez sort of did on HSN with her own line of clothing.  Tiring of and retiring from Denim & Co. Tuesdays, believing she had so much to offer in the home decor department, she was rewarded with her own "lifestyle" show.  But she was still in the clutches of a higher power who made final decisions about which products made her presentations, and Jill just wasn't down with being controlled anymore. 

However, I, like her critical commenter, don't see any difference in much of what she is selling.  Eclissi watches, Steven Lavaggi jewelry, and other familiar brand merchandise. 

Sometimes these hosts just get too big for their britches and forget there is a larger company to run, to keep the wheel spinning, and Jill et al are merely replaceable cogs.      

Well said. You're so right about similar brands on her site are familiar names from the Q. The facebook post aside, she then physically returns to the Q as a vendor for Scott Bros. and then wonders why people are asking questions.

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post

7 minutes ago, shopping queen said:

I'm curious about Sharon Faetch.  Totally disappeared.  

Yes, she has vanished.  Totally surmising here, but I think the expectation of a social media presence from the hosts exhausts them.

  • Like 3
  • Useful 5

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, Benji said:

She shouldn't have said the part about "my question back to you is, what does it matter". Just sounds defensive and condescending. And I can hear the smarminess in that "have a great day" from here. Jill always did have a kind of haughtiness to her. 

I remember when Jill was a new unmarried host she and the Diva were inseparable to the point of Qville shoppers assuming they were dating. 

Nope.

Jilly Bean said she was an active member of the uber rich Junior League while Diva Dave had simpler interests. Lol

She’s always been condescending.

As an only child was it nurture or nature?

 

  • Like 7
  • Useful 4
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post
7 minutes ago, BenchWarmer said:

I remember when Jill was a new unmarried host she and the Diva were inseparable to the point of Qville shoppers assuming they were dating. 

Nope.

Jilly Bean said she was an active member of the uber rich Junior League while Diva Dave had simpler interests. Lol

She’s always been condescending.

As an only child was it nurture or nature?

 

I was an only, the parents kept me humble. 😸😸

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post

Checked out Jill's latest video promoting products.

Says she doesn't like to walk into a room that is overwhelmed with fragrance.

Then she says one of the candles she offers smells like walking through a field of lavender in Provence.

I'd say a field filled with any fragrant flower, especially lavender, would be overwhelming.

Strike One, Just Jill.

I also noticed she has several personalities:

Personality #1:  Gee, You Really Like Me! (complete with gushing smile and humbly raised shoulders)

Personality #2:  Gettin' Real (by leaving off the "g"s at the end of words that require them)

Personality#3:  Edumacator (explaining candle concepts and condescendingly enunciating words)

Personality#4:  Ass Kisser to the Stars (or whoever will potentially fill her pockets with money)

To be fair and balanced, she is a good saleswoman.  I don't mind watching her.  She is cute, but not a poser.  Dare I say she is "enjoyable".  Well, let's not go overboard.

*I noted her facial expressions while she was reading FB comments to herself while the candle vendor waxed on (lol!):  her lips flattened into a straight line and she looked like she was going to cry.  I wonder what in the world is going on with her and her business.

*ETA:  she did cry later in the video because she had her first ever sellout.  

 

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 10
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
46 minutes ago, Lady J said:

I was an only, the parents kept me humble. 😸😸

Same here, on both counts.

Interestingly, most only children that I know are far less self centered than those I know who have siblings.   

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Just noticed Courtney has a tattoo on her wrist.  Looks like a symbol of some sort.

Wonder if she got it done after a wine-filled FriYay!...

...and if Jane has one that matches.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

2 hours ago, BenchWarmer said:

I remember when Jill was a new unmarried host she and the Diva were inseparable to the point of Qville shoppers assuming they were dating. 

Nope.

Jilly Bean said she was an active member of the uber rich Junior League while Diva Dave had simpler interests. Lol

She’s always been condescending.

As an only child was it nurture or nature?

 

I remember that, too.  They appeared to be very close friends, and, when Jill announced she was getting married, several live callers expressed surprise and disappointment that she and David were not a couple.

  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, Dinah said:

Well said. You're so right about similar brands on her site are familiar names from the Q. The facebook post aside, she then physically returns to the Q as a vendor for Scott Bros. and then wonders why people are asking questions.

Right! She came back quickly and seems like a fifth wheel. Or someone is.

And wasn’t her “goodbye” unique, in that she announced her departure and almost immediately was allowed on air, to hint at her new venture. She eventually promoted her self and her Just Jill site? Then she had a bigger send off party, than some.

2 hours ago, CandyApple said:

Just noticed Courtney has a tattoo on her wrist.  Looks like a symbol of some sort.

I’m not certain, but isn’t the tattoo of her dog’s name, Liam? 🙈

Edited by From Where I Sit
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/22/2021 at 11:31 AM, Bronx Babe said:

Q3 drive by:

Rick: "This cake is larger than some of the egos at QVC"

Alberti: "Yours or mine?"

Judges scores for Alberti ---

 

tenor.gif?itemid=14466903

  • Laugh 16

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Dinah said:

Well said. You're so right about similar brands on her site are familiar names from the Q. The facebook post aside, she then physically returns to the Q as a vendor for Scott Bros. and then wonders why people are asking questions.

On the other hand, she's well-versed in how various former colleagues have tried to establish themselves post-Q-employment and how the longer they've been gone the less people remember them, even the supposedly "famous" ones.  I give her credit for keeping herself visible to Q customers.  I'm doubtful she's got many who follow her because of her sporadic appearances on the Today show. 

Edited by letusprocrastinate
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

And may I add, that I found that phrase about “having control” and “choosing what I share” to be most intriguing.

”Choosing what I share control”, I wonder what exactly that means. It means something…

I think this was a big part of why Jilly B left.  On the way out the Q door she used that big stage one last time quite humbly to say how she would now have the flexibility to be able to attend her son's baseball games while the shyster in her was pushing her justjill (g*d damn it) website down your throat repeatedly so we knew where to find her for her second act.  She's definitely good at self promoting and trying to convince us she's doing something a little different or more original than her bigger competitors until you look a little closer and how long will it last? 

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post

I wonder if “choosing what I share” was a reference to the Q bosses demands that hosts continually spill their guts on social media. 

  • Like 6
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

23 hours ago, AuntCarol said:

Does Blabby have 2 different shoes on?  One has a black soul and one has a white soul. 

You guys DO know I meant sole not soul, right?  Would the stilettos have the black soul and the Mary Janes the white soul? 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 11

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Burly said:

I wonder if “choosing what I share” was a reference to the Q bosses demands that hosts continually spill their guts on social media. 

I think that’s exactly what she meant. The ‘spill your guts on social media’ and the selling while telling personal stories garbage.

  • Like 4
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, Dinah said:

I will give Jill credit for her self-promotion skills because according to her, she has discovered candles, bracelets, and pottery never seen before.

Don't forget soap rocks!!

I wonder if it was one of Jill's interns who crafted the response to the person who posted on her FB page.  I follow her on FB and IG, and have noticed she has commented a lot more on posts by her former colleagues.  I see it as way of keeping her name out there.

  • Like 6
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post
6 hours ago, mpeeps said:

I think this was a big part of why Jilly B left.  On the way out the Q door she used that big stage one last time quite humbly to say how she would now have the flexibility to be able to attend her son's baseball games while the shyster in her was pushing her justjill (g*d damn it) website down your throat repeatedly so we knew where to find her for her second act.  She's definitely good at self promoting and trying to convince us she's doing something a little different or more original than her bigger competitors until you look a little closer and how long will it last? 

True

And true

However…

Something seismic must have happened behind the scenes to have left a huge paycheck, ego-expanding self-branded Q products and namesake shows behind in exchange for an uncertain future. Dual residences and college age kids ain’t cheap.

Other senior hosts seem to have flexible schedules. 

I circle back to the dual-personality, underlying General Patton streak. It is said our pets are our mirror. Just Jelly Beans has Rottweilers.

 

 

Edited by BenchWarmer
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 2

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, BenchWarmer said:

I remember when Jill was a new unmarried host she and the Diva were inseparable to the point of Qville shoppers assuming they were dating. 

Nope.

Jilly Bean said she was an active member of the uber rich Junior League while Diva Dave had simpler interests. Lol

She’s always been condescending.

As an only child was it nurture or nature?

 

I never liked this Jill bitch.  She was always so condescending on QVC.  I remember one time there was a customer question, and she wanted to make it perfectly clear, this was not her question, it was a question "from you guys".  Implying here's a DUMB question form a DUMB ASS QVC customer. 

  • Like 2
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

Agree 💯!!!

Hahaha! It is a sort of mash up, isn’t it? A little bit of Betsey Johnson, mixed with Cyndi Lauder and a dash of early Madonna. Well, in my mind’s eye anyway 😊.

90795623-1E5F-4774-83F4-834A1F930DB2.jpeg.67469300eb82950a8070563dee764daa.jpeg

Even earlier that that.  Carol had them all beat....

 

abf697130dc00e20e7e3a253cb65934e.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Laugh 9

Share this post


Link to post

I’m surprised justjill didn’t have a non-compete. I’m sure that’s why others who left go on hiatus. 
Maybe justjill didn’t generate enough sales to be a concern. 

  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

I’m surprised justjill didn’t have a non-compete. I’m sure that’s why others who left go on hiatus. 
Maybe justjill didn’t generate enough sales to be a concern. 

She likely did have a non-compete.  She left QVC in 2019, right before the summer, but didn't really start actually selling anything (especially by vendors who were on QVC) until this year. 

  • Like 4
  • Useful 3

Share this post


Link to post

When it comes to Jill, she’s a good example of the difference between “confidence “…and, “ARROGANCE”.

  • Like 5
  • Useful 1

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

I’m surprised justjill didn’t have a non-compete. I’m sure that’s why others who left go on hiatus. 
Maybe justjill didn’t generate enough sales to be a concern. 

Hmmm. Could be.

or

Maybe threats of legal action (or maybe settlement) for the personal intrusion gripes she shot back at her questioning fangirl.

Unfortunately, IMO, Mz Bauer projected frumpy and awful taste to the max. Old school nun shoes and garb. Silent screamers. Kmart home decor.

Newbie Jill was an enthusiastic former jock (softball champ.) She and Diva were an enjoyable, watchable pair of on-air goofballs. Having been hired on the same day seemed to empower the twinning thing.

Time rolled on…

Jill had multiple knee surgeries (bye-bye sports)

Jill got married (bye-bye Diva)

Jill gave birth (bye-bye flexible schedule)

Jill’s father passed away (bye-bye cheerfulness)

Jill had a very public miscarriage (hello deep lasting on-air depression)

Life happens. Public life can be a bitch.

 

 

 

  • Like 11
  • Useful 4
  • Sad 4

Share this post


Link to post

@BenchWarmer, so true here…

“Something seismic must have happened behind the scenes to have left a huge paycheck, ego-expanding self-branded Q products and namesake shows behind in exchange for an uncertain future. Dual residences and college age kids ain’t cheap”

How many more Shawn, Carolyn, Jane, and David shows could she stand? Amy moved to the front of the Fashions Night In gang and then there’s Courtney Khondabi racking up the shows. Even Terri Conn got a midday slot that comes with the regularity of a senior position. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, Dottie D said:

Don't forget soap rocks!!

I wonder if it was one of Jill's interns who crafted the response to the person who posted on her FB page.  I follow her on FB and IG, and have noticed she has commented a lot more on posts by her former colleagues.  I see it as way of keeping her name out there.

Of course, the soap rocks!  Wonder when they will show up on her website??  I, too, have noticed how she wishes Antonella well or wishes Chaz a happy birthday.  Gives the illusion that she has good relationships but more like you said, her commenting shows she wants to keep those connections in case she needs something from these people.

  • Like 4
  • Useful 2

Share this post


Link to post

Watching Dan today.  Don't recall seeing him in any slot besides early morning.   

Dan is always so professional, dressed well and is a reminder of how QVC WAS. 

  • Like 16

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, BenchWarmer said:

True

And true

However…

Something seismic must have happened behind the scenes to have left a huge paycheck, ego-expanding self-branded Q products and namesake shows behind in exchange for an uncertain future. Dual residences and college age kids ain’t cheap.

Other senior hosts seem to have flexible schedules. 

I circle back to the dual-personality, underlying General Patton streak. It is said our pets are our mirror. Just Jelly Beans has Rottweilers.

 

 

Interesting point about the pets mirroring our inner selves.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Dinah said:

Of course, the soap rocks!  Wonder when they will show up on her website??  I, too, have noticed how she wishes Antonella well or wishes Chaz a happy birthday.  Gives the illusion that she has good relationships but more like you said, her commenting shows she wants to keep those connections in case she needs something from these people.

She's likely also hoping that some of the people who follow them will start following her.  Zero-cost advertising.

  • Like 4
  • Useful 4

Share this post


Link to post

I've always observed Jill to be a master networker.

And it has served her well, at least in terms of a full contact list and lots of faux friends.

But how has that translated into success on her new journey?

She really seemed to be suppressing sadness in her FB video from Tuesday, and was stunned she finally had a sellout, to the point of tears rolling down her face.

She was sticking her nose into the candles so forcefully, I think she was actually trying to physically transport herself to a lavender field in Provence and be done with this stressful venture.

Jill seems to be a perfectionist, and maybe the glitches have been one too many for her liking.

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 6
  • Useful 3
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Diva is out of control today with his stupid happy dance. Click.  I had QVC as background noise, but couldn't take it any longer.  He sold his soul to the devil.

I switched to Lifetime.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post

#1-Sutter “BUTTS”…

After being corrected by the trophy wife…

#2-Sutter “BOOTS”. 
 

Guess they don’t have BUTTES (byoots) in North Carolina 🤦‍♀️

Oh…my…word.

 

  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post

7 minutes ago, Dottie D said:

Diva is out of control today with his stupid happy dance. Click.  I had QVC as background noise, but couldn't take it any longer.  He sold his soul to the devil.

I switched to Lifetime.

*Checks TV listings*

At the moment Lifetime is showing a made-for-TV movie called "Ruthless Realtor".

It's true, though, that the happy dancing needs to be toned down.  It's becoming the rule rather than the exception.

Edited by letusprocrastinate
  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post

Elise is on Q2, so I decided to check out her IG....

...she stopped putting a heart over Guapo's face!

His name really suits him.  He is handsome!  At least from the side.

They were in St. Augustine on a "family vacay".

Cart.  Horse.  Don't do it, Elise.

Not to put a crimp in her happiness, but my amateur skills with receiving energy through the interweb tells me Guapo might me a playa...and I don't mean beach.

Hope I'm wrong.  She looks content.

 

Edited by CandyApple
  • Like 4
  • Useful 2
  • Laugh 1

Share this post


Link to post

Yep, Ruthless Realtor it is!  I've seen it before, but these bad Lifetime movies are certainly a lot more entertaining than Diva and his tired antics.

Edited by Dottie D
  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, CandyApple said:

Elise is on Q2, so I decided to check out her IG....

...she stopped putting a heart over Guapo's face!

His name really suits him.  He is handsome!  At least from the side.

They were in St. Augustine on a "family vacay".

Cart.  Horse.  Don't do it, Elise.

Not to put a crimp in her happiness, but my amateur skills with receiving energy through the interweb tells me Guapo might me a playa...and I don't mean beach.

Hope I'm wrong.  She looks content.

 

Bingo!   My first thought ,when I read the gushing, silly, teenage-like love stories,   he's a con artist.   Does he work?  If so, where?    He was in Hamptons when she first laid  goo-goo eyes on him.  She seems to spend more traveling to Florida than he does to PA.    When I read the helicopter story ,I thought, he's watched all Fifty Shades. 

 

  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Dottie D said:

Yep, Ruthless Realtor it is!  I've seen it before, but these bad Lifetime movies are certainly a lot more entertaining than Diva and his tired antics.

Is it based on Linda Davies and her house selling skills?

I hope there are no bloodied TSV mattresses where competitor realtors or picky clients meet their demise... 

Those Lifetime movies can get violent.

  • Laugh 3

Share this post


Link to post

Ludwig’s expensive hot chocolate bombs look absolutely rubbish. 
 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, shopping queen said:

Watching Dan today.  Don't recall seeing him in any slot besides early morning.   

Dan is always so professional, dressed well and is a reminder of how QVC WAS. 

I always liked Dan.. he is pleasant; like Pat and Terri Conn

Edited by Boston · Reason: wrote twice
  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
CuriousParker

Please remember to keep the discussions about the host(s) and not your fellow members.  If you see something you believe breaks a site/forum rule, report it and then ignore it.  Thanks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Customize font-size