Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Shopping Channel Hosts: Sales Prevention Team

Something went terribly wrong last night with the T-strap sandals Jacqui was trying to wear. Woman (was definitely Not) in Control.

May seem minor, but that’s all I could see…

A2FC9D5D-234E-451B-98BD-7F4AB7E11CF2.jpeg.09196b058011cd86b67fbe112127dd97.jpegE474DE3E-FBCF-44AA-A653-1DEE70DCA54F.jpeg.71c7b826f123f2158b7b318543328205.jpeg

Well, the shoes and Renee’s new wig

• Like 1
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 6

16 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:
  5 hours ago, marmalade said:

OMG! Renee from Woman With Control and her  hair !

Maybe she’s trying to channel Tina Turner. If so, she’s definitely got a bad connection 🤦‍♀️

• Like 2
  • Laugh 16

3 hours ago, hummingbird said:

then Caro does a bit with David D, wearing a blazer and looked so much better 

Absolutely! Caro in the shortie “trucker” jacket (do truckers wear itty bitty jackets like this??) -

F888FE61-5BA4-4E71-B0BD-4E0129EA2360.thumb.jpeg.4d7a6ad4b40003664f27e697a732f202.jpeg

296CDB52-09B0-4751-B605-1F6D4FF77921.thumb.jpeg.f81cbfcedb3b8d0ce51177e816b01ed5.jpeg

Caro in the Joan Rivers blazer - a much better look for her.

A57F7CF2-0580-48CC-9BB1-1290CCD35793.thumb.jpeg.feb06e07a19835a28cb00f1c4d3e65d4.jpeg

Caro just can’t quit those metallic shoes!

Edited by Booney
  • Like 7
  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 3

3 hours ago, hummingbird said:

Caro  : I never wear cropped jackets, Mark says how they are so flattering and cut you at the waist,  but not a good idea for some 

I think I give up 

Were her pants on fire???? 😄

• Laugh 7

1 hour ago, Coffeecup said:

Yikes, it doesn't look very good, does it?

She said she's wearing XXS in her TSV crop pants. They are really tight.

misc pics QVC Renee pants crop white blonde wig 2 6-28-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Renee pants crop white blonde wig 1 6-28-21.jpg

Oh my she does look awful.   I hate to say it but this photo reminds me of a local town drunk.   Ouch!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 15

16 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Were her pants on fire???? 😄

6F5B7A31-F629-491B-A6BE-29FD21EC30AC.thumb.jpeg.61765737a11ee3756bc41c9b1afc2015.jpeg

• Laugh 9

1 hour ago, From Where I Sit said:

Something went terribly wrong last night with the T-strap sandals Jacqui was trying to wear. Woman (was definitely Not) in Control.

May seem minor, but that’s all I could see…

A2FC9D5D-234E-451B-98BD-7F4AB7E11CF2.jpeg.09196b058011cd86b67fbe112127dd97.jpegE474DE3E-FBCF-44AA-A653-1DEE70DCA54F.jpeg.71c7b826f123f2158b7b318543328205.jpeg

Well, the shoes and Renee’s new wig

Those shoes were a mess! Something was wrong with the design. They made the T strap too long to fit the shoe.

• Like 4
  • Useful 2

The trucker jacket does give Caro a waist (sort of), and it looks more youthful than that shapeless blazer, jmo. The problem is the band of bright pink and then the baggy white crop pants.  If she had worn the jacket with a darker pink tee (a fuchsia or magenta) and grey pants, maybe?

Basically, she just shouldn't be wearing white on her lower half, she shouldn't really be wearing crop pants, and she should never be in flat shoes of any color or style.  But then she wouldn't be able to model 90% of the stuff they sell on QVC.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Leah and Officer Jayne cohosting together this afternoon.  I don't see these two together too often. Much more professional than the Tuesday night clown show. 

• Like 15

Mama Gendel is looking really rough...

F0C7ABF0-1600-4B19-BB2F-0AF006259876.thumb.jpeg.97fcd0713b4f832aa9bc685817d3fe14.jpeg

...and kind of scary.

92A784C1-2BF8-477C-A28F-A8D7D6ADBF48.thumb.jpeg.bc33e16d34685721d29c8355614d87a1.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Surprise 18

4 minutes ago, Booney said:

F0C7ABF0-1600-4B19-BB2F-0AF006259876.thumb.jpeg.97fcd0713b4f832aa9bc685817d3fe14.jpeg

...and kind of scary.

92A784C1-2BF8-477C-A28F-A8D7D6ADBF48.thumb.jpeg.bc33e16d34685721d29c8355614d87a1.jpeg

Good lord lady ! ! !   Getting ready for Halloween already ?

• Like 1
  • Laugh 7
  • Surprise 1

Please, someone remind me again why  it’s necessary to have tag team hosts. 🤔

• Like 6

Just realized. That wig on Rene was obviously a snagged prop from the latest Shaq pizza commercial. 

• Laugh 12

Rene from Women in Control just said she ate a whole package of "poTAHto chips. Pretentious much?

• Like 4
  • Laugh 7

2 hours ago, Booney said:

...and kind of scary.

My thought exactly. REALLY ROUGH.

1 hour ago, MzBrooklyn said:

Please, someone remind me again why  it’s necessary to have tag team hosts. 🤔

Because they have too many??

• Like 5

I saw Lori LOGO wearing her LongSleeved Yarn Dyed Sweater, which is more form-fitting than almost everything she designs.  She is really quite slim!!!  And the sweater has a horizontal stripe!  What a difference a garment can make.   She really hides her figure in most of her clothes.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2

3 hours ago, Booney said:

...and kind of scary.

That is the worst fillers and Botox job I’ve ever seen. Did she do it herself? Her brows are wonky and her cheeks have god knows what going on. 

• Like 10

25 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

That is the worst fillers and Botox job I’ve ever seen. Did she do it herself? Her brows are wonky and her cheeks have god knows what going on. 

Whatever lighting they are using probably didn’t help, either.

• Like 7

58 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

Yes too much  fillers and botox.   She's not had surgery  but a bad injector.  

• Like 6
  • Useful 2
  • Surprise 2

1 hour ago, LeeDenny said:

She looks like that poor woman who had cement injected.....I think I saw her on "Botched" with Terry Dubrow.

• Like 7
  • Surprise 4

9 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

She looks like that poor woman who had cement injected.....I think I saw her on "Botched" with Terry Dubrow.

I was just going to post that she looked like a before on Botched! 😁

• Like 6
  • Surprise 2

7 minutes ago, emmawoodhouse said:

All I had to do is google "cement face Botched" and there were tons of pictures of her!

image.png.cdf36fea3eb3b86fbaeeb6c28c8997da.png

• Surprise 10

11 hours ago, shopping queen said:

Oh my she does look awful.   I hate to say it but this photo reminds me of a local town drunk.   Ouch!

2 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

She looks so mean

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 5

I bet Mama Gandel runs that place like a well made, long-line bra with good separation, fully boned stays and an underwire. Nothing “Breezie” about that one. 

• Like 3
  • Laugh 12
  • Surprise 1

I’m kind of getting a kick out of Renée from Women with Control/Attitudes, as long as she stops the the “wiggle jiggle”and making everyone dance.   I like the messy blonde wig tonight — it is very Tina Turner, as someone else mentioned!  lol Lovin’ life! 

She seems to enjoy life.  So she switches up the wigs (some of which I’m not a fan of) — she is enjoying life, making some $$, working hard! 😁

MERGE!!!  Ooops, there’s Shawn.  Click!

Courtney, do NOT lower yourself to her level.  

Edited by Thumper
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 1

5 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Exactly what I was thinking. Mama G needs to go on Botched and have her face fixed, if they can. Of course, her daughters would tag along to be on camera and would end up taking off their tops and bras for a consultation. 

• Laugh 11
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 1

8 hours ago, Thumper said:

I saw Lori LOGO wearing her LongSleeved Yarn Dyed Sweater, which is more form-fitting than almost everything she designs.  She is really quite slim!!!  And the sweater has a horizontal stripe!  What a difference a garment can make.   She really hides her figure in most of her clothes.

If you see photos of her out and about, she's NEVER wearing her "designs". Surprisingly.....

• Laugh 2

Vanessa Herring followed Shawn's 1:00 a.m. MAC beauty show tonight with her own 2:00 a.m. beauty show. Looks like she added some hair extensions, since her hair wasn't anywhere near that long recently.  Chaz congratulated her on having her first show on the main QVC channel.

One of Chaz' dogs was asleep in the same chair where he slept the last time I saw a Chaz show. I'm starting to wonder if he is a real dog, or if that is a dog-shaped throw pillow. 😁

Chaz said he hasn't cut his hair since September 2020, but the Wen is keeping it looking great. Also said he hasn't used any lathering type soap on his hair or body in 28 years! Eek, I would not feel very clean.

misc pics QVC Vanessa Herring beauty Wen 1 6-29-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Vanessa Herring beauty Wen 2 dog 6-29-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Vanessa Herring beauty Wen 3 6-29-21.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 2
  • Surprise 6

10 hours ago, From Where I Sit said:

I bet Mama Gandel runs that place like a well made, long-line bra with good separation, fully boned stays and an underwire. Nothing “Breezie” about that one.

Mama is on the show-biz merry-go-round where you can’t stop and can’t get off until it crashes. She is looking rough trying to look as young as her girls. Papa Breezies runs the corporate side under the radar. Smart man.

Edited by BenchWarmer
  • Like 8

On 6/25/2021 at 9:45 PM, TexasTiffany said:

I heard the part where it rained so hard on the boat "I've never been so wet in my life". Um, what about when you're in the pool? 

LOVE IT!

Cheerleader Jane, selling a Denim & Co shirt, just uttered the "it's great for pumpkin picking" mantra. Apparently I'm already prepared for that Jane as I've got several t-shirts in my closet I wear to Walmart. 

get a t-shirt that says "its a small world after all".  Jane's life

• Like 6

On 6/28/2021 at 3:27 AM, marmalade said:

OMG! Renee from Woman With Control and her  hair !   Why do so many women think that bleached  hair looks good on everyone ? She looks like a skinny version of bleached blonde Antonella !  

Her hair looks like shit.. just saying.. my opinion

• Like 5
  • Surprise 1

I guess Renee jiggle butt didn’t have a mirror when she slapped that wig on, did no one have the balls to say toss that thing on your head, it looks like a dead possum.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 5

Is Rosina pregnant? She looks like she has gradually gained weight from her Instagram pictures. 

• Surprise 1

My cable system's summation of Renee Greenstein caught my eye ... 

rps20210629_16ka7.jpg

• Laugh 14

1 hour ago, LeeDenny said:

Is Rosina pregnant? She looks like she has gradually gained weight from her Instagram pictures. 

Well, she just announced that she is due beginning of September.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 4

C’mon, Rick.  If you’re doing a jewelry show, clean up the scraggy nails. 😖

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

16 minutes ago, MzBrooklyn said:

C’mon, Rick.  If you’re doing a jewelry show, clean up the scraggy nails. 😖

I know.

Have you no Arrrrrrgon Oil?
Have you no (gasp) Baby Oil?
Have you no olive oil?

• Like 1
  • Laugh 8

10 minutes ago, From Where I Sit said:

I know.

Have you no Arrrrrrgon Oil?
Have you no (gasp) Baby Oil?
Have you no olive oil?

Or Wen gallon size cleansing conditioner?

• Laugh 6

Just got home and after watching THE FIVE..laughing, i might add.. i flipped to QVC.. Janey has some major age spots on her hands (I'm just about her age and I have none - probably due to genes I guess).  She shouldn't do hand ''modeling'.  just saying

• Like 4
  • Laugh 1

I hope Janey goes to the dermatologist for all her spots. Some could be precancerous. Since she has that fair skin. Being Irish and all.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, hummingbird said:

Mama Gendel is one whose look is stuck, she needs a redo to get her into the 2020's 

I agree, but she went years with a headband. I was so glad to see her move away from that.  Whatever the new look is, she’ll probably keep it for 10 years or more. 

• Like 9
  • Sad 1

On 6/29/2021 at 3:09 AM, Coffeecup said:

Vanessa Herring followed Shawn's 1:00 a.m. MAC beauty show tonight with her own 2:00 a.m. beauty show. Looks like she added some hair extensions, since her hair wasn't anywhere near that long recently.  Chaz congratulated her on having her first show on the main QVC channel.

One of Chaz' dogs was asleep in the same chair where he slept the last time I saw a Chaz show. I'm starting to wonder if he is a real dog, or if that is a dog-shaped throw pillow. 😁

Chaz said he hasn't cut his hair since September 2020, but the Wen is keeping it looking great. Also said he hasn't used any lathering type soap on his hair or body in 28 years! Eek, I would not feel very clean.

misc pics QVC Vanessa Herring beauty Wen 1 6-29-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Vanessa Herring beauty Wen 2 dog 6-29-21.jpg

misc pics QVC Vanessa Herring beauty Wen 3 6-29-21.jpg

The older Chaz gets the more disgusting and weird he seems

• Like 10

13 hours ago, RubberbandGirl said:

David's book isn't even out, and might be outselling Jamie's. She's practically giving hers away.

962214354_jamiebook.thumb.png.9612179e3cb90d04d430bd0098798fbc.png

Don't find Jamie's story interesting at all.     Same for  product stories on QVC.   How many times have I heard Josie's argon story?   Same for  Tatcha, Lug, etc. .  Who gives a shit!  

Edited by shopping queen
  • Like 16

And if you watch any of Chaz' videos he posts on fb or IG from his home particularly at the height of the pandemic, you will be even more disturbed and turned off.  He is so condescending to  his housekeepers and he's such a downer. 

• Like 2
  • Surprise 4
  • Sad 3

23 hours ago, hummingbird said:

Mama Gendel is one whose look is stuck, she needs a redo to get her into the 2020's 

What she needs is to stop shilling her product on camera - any camera.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

Jane's excitement level tonight is sometimes more than I have had when watching championship games for which the result I liked.

Edited by letusprocrastinate
  • Like 4
  • Laugh 6

I've been watching something else and flipped to the Q twice during  commercials.  Jane looks fairly nice.

But, yes, she is certainly exuberant this evening.  To put it mildly.  Very mildly.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 3

CuriousParker

Please remember to keep the discussions about the host(s) and not your fellow members.  If you see something you believe breaks a site/forum rule, report it and then ignore it.  Thanks.