Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Shopping Channel Hosts: Sales Prevention Team

12 minutes ago, Lori NoGo said:

Squirrel Brand Nuts

David is pouring them out of the cans in the studio.

OAP is pouring them out of the cans in her kitchen.

What's the difference?

They look like nice quality nuts.

The snack type stuff like Squirrel Brand and Germack I find very, very appealing. Thank god I can’t order them. We have nothing quite like this in the UK. Of course we have luxury snacks but I can’t find the equivalent. I can’t find matches for the Prindables apples Or those stuffed chocolate pretzels either. 
There was a presentation earlier this week, might have been Gourmet Holibobs, with “Turtle Gophers”. OMG they looked amazing. I’m not sure what the turtle thing is all about, that concept doesn’t exist here but my oh my they looked bloody gorgeous. 
Of course being a European has its advantages. For my birthday in April I was sent a box Leonidas fresh cream Belgian chocolates. I spent a fair bit of time in Brussels a few years ago and Leonidas was a highlight. I took a pic of the lovely presentation. 

70-DD8-A65-8-F93-42-BA-9-F27-A27-C6-AEB1

• Like 11

22 minutes ago, Lori NoGo said:

Squirrel Brand Nuts

David is pouring them out of the cans in the studio.

OAP is pouring them out of the cans in her kitchen.

What's the difference?

They look like nice quality nuts.

They better be for that price.  Unfortunately I bet the nuts get broken during shipping.  

Those Tovolo spatulas are calling my name.  Not a bad price.  Wonder if amazon has them or similar?

• Useful 2

6 minutes ago, Burly said:

The snack type stuff like Squirrel Brand and Germack I find very, very appealing. Thank god I can’t order them. We have nothing quite like this in the UK. Of course we have luxury snacks but I can’t find the equivalent. I can’t find matches for the Prindables apples Or those stuffed chocolate pretzels either. 
There was a presentation earlier this week, might have been Gourmet Holibobs, with “Turtle Gophers”. OMG they looked amazing. I’m not sure what the turtle thing is all about, that concept doesn’t exist here but my oh my they looked bloody gorgeous. 
Of course being a European has its advantages. For my birthday in April I was sent a box Leonidas fresh cream Belgian chocolates. I spent a fair bit of time in Brussels a few years ago and Leonidas was a highlight. I took a pic of the lovely presentation. 

70-DD8-A65-8-F93-42-BA-9-F27-A27-C6-AEB1

Lovely packaging by Leonidas.   

A lot of the mainstream chocolate brands in the U.S. these days provide pretty watered down chocolate candies. 

Chocolate colored?  Yes.  Truly rich in chocolate flavor?  Eh, more sugary than anything else.

As a child, many moons ago, I spent a summer in London and recall the chocolate was especially delicious there.  I don't recall if the different brands I had were imported from Belgium or were domestically produced.

Those turtle gophers do look delish, but the name turns me off. 

• Like 1

@Burly Turtles are supposed to have the nuts arranged so after the caramel and chocolate is poured over, it resembles a turtle. I think the hand-made chocolate shops still try to do that. Mass produced ones seem to have lost that feature. 
7F965F0B-00B5-4E02-B020-9E9F9A2AC3BC.jpeg.7ed0fcfeac1eb9a20d58a8358da50b82.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Useful 6

1 hour ago, LGGirl said:

They better be for that price.  Unfortunately I bet the nuts get broken during shipping.  

Those Tovolo spatulas are calling my name.  Not a bad price.  Wonder if amazon has them or similar?

https://www.amazon.com/Tovolo-Silicone-Large-Scoop-Spread/dp/B01N1QJ33E

I think I have some spatulas by that brand held up very well, I think I got them at TJMHG plex 

• Useful 1

I remember eating chocolate in London and even the same brands we have here (like Cadbury) are SOOOOO much better there. I stocked up at the airport on the way home.

Just wanted to add - DARN you people! Had to go look at the Squirrel Brand nuts. Fortunately, they were all gone at QVC, so I ordered the same thing in individual bags at Amazon for less than $9. They didn't have one of the three, but I am sure the smaller amounts will be fine and will be here tomorrow!

Edited by Retired at last
  • Like 6

I noticed Tara Tempty has introduced new simpler patterns to keep the brand relevant and stay in business I imagine.  

Is Kerstin posing hal naked on her Q pg or her author's pg?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

I noticed Tara Tempty has introduced new simpler patterns to keep the brand relevant and stay in business I imagine.  

Is Kerstin posing hal naked on her Q pg or her author's pg?

It looks like she posted that bathing suit picture on a personal Instagram page called @sandeverywherefamily. But when I went there, I didn't see the picture.

• Like 1
  • Surprise 1

I guess she's preparing ahead for her boat life mission.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Retired at last said:

I remember eating chocolate in London and even the same brands we have here (like Cadbury) are SOOOOO much better there. I stocked up at the airport on the way home.

there is a supermarket near me that has all kinds of Irish and English food and I buy the Cadbury and biscuits when I go there

• Like 3

@RubberbandGirl, thanks, that explains it. I don't have an Instagram account.

• Like 1

These readers, would they fit kids? Why am I considering this?

This is what 2am at Q looks like. I don't understand their thinking: she comes in to do a 1 hour "fashion" clearance dressed like a slob. I wonder what this job pays?!

116116737_703751133513992_6223898630049635331_o.jpg

• Like 3
  • Surprise 3
  • Sad 1

We should be thankful that she didn’t wear it back to front. Stinky probably would have. 

• Laugh 10

Hard to imagine how lovely Gabrielle Kerr got canned in favour of Ginger Puss. Unfathomable in fact. 

Edited by Burly
  • Like 19

16 hours ago, Lori NoGo said:

Lovely packaging by Leonidas.   

A lot of the mainstream chocolate brands in the U.S. these days provide pretty watered down chocolate candies. 

Chocolate colored?  Yes.  Truly rich in chocolate flavor?  Eh, more sugary than anything else.

As a child, many moons ago, I spent a summer in London and recall the chocolate was especially delicious there.  I don't recall if the different brands I had were imported from Belgium or were domestically produced.

Those turtle gophers do look delish, but the name turns me off. 

See’s Candy from California is delicious. Very rich chocolate. The cream centers are to die for, the nuts and chews are delicious too. Their fudge. Oh gads. They aren’t cheap but they are like some chocolates I’ve had in NYC where they are $3 a piece or more. 

15 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Just wanted to add - DARN you people! Had to go look at the Squirrel Brand nuts. Fortunately, they were all gone at QVC, so I ordered the same thing in individual bags at Amazon for less than $9. They didn't have one of the three, but I am sure the smaller amounts will be fine and will be here tomorrow!

Are the Squirrel Brand nuts that good?

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

5 hours ago, Burly said:

Hard to imagine how lovely Gabrielle Kerr got canned in favour of Ginger Puss. Unfathomable in fact. 

Can only b that ginger works for less pay with same result

Edited by hummingbird
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1

My first reaction to Ginger in that outfit was “what?  She wore that on air?????!!!!!”   Then I looked at the leggings.  Seems to me that is what most of the younger women are wearing as pants these days.  Q’s attempt to get a younger market???   Yeah, I know, they are not watching TV.

The top is way too casual.  Looks like workout wear.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, hummingbird said:

Can only b that ginger works for less pay with same result

And Puss is prepared to do the graveyard shift which GK would rightly consider to be a major step down after “prime time”. 

I bet GP will do a shift any time if it means getting her big face on the telly...

Ring-Ring Ring-Ring

GP: “Hello, Ginger Puss speakin’”

Producer: Hi Puss, it’s your producer here, listen we have a little prob...”

GP: “What time do ya want me?”

Producer: “Well that’s the problem it’s a late...”

GP: “No problem! I’m a Cali gurl remember? What’s the show?”

Producer: “Fashion clearance”

GP: “Shit. Model?”

Producer: “New girl. Plus size”

GP: “No problem, I’ll make it work. You still with the girlfriend?”

Producer: “Yes we’re planning to get....”

GP: “Bye.”

• Laugh 16

Oh, this Peace Love World piece of work.

Mary rolled up her denim jacket sleeves, exposing very visible, white seams on the inside.  Sloppy, with horrible exercise leggings to top off the travesty of fashion she is trying to perpetuate.

She is practically crying that she wants to hug all of the models and misses Alina so much.  I think the only time I ever hugged anybody at a job was when I was leaving it, after the farewell cake and before I was out the door for good. Well, at least it wasn't part of the job description as it seems to be at QVC.

Mary is going on and on about how Alina's awkward or blah sentiments are going to give us positivity and help us get through this new normal.  A couple of red threads glaring at me from a t-shirt are not going to do that. More like the promise of a viable vaccine or something similar in the works.

Edited by Lori NoGo
  • Like 15

1 hour ago, Thumper said:

My first reaction to Ginger in that outfit was “what?  She wore that on air?????!!!!!”   Then I looked at the leggings.  Seems to me that is what most of the younger women are wearing as pants these days.  Q’s attempt to get a younger market???   Yeah, I know, they are not watching TV.

The top is way too casual.  Looks like workout wear.

Back in my day, when we had to walk up the hill backwards to high school, we wore our leggings with a top long enough to cover all of our bits and pieces.

Today, I see girls tucking their shirts in the front of them. Ginger Puss favors the back tuck. Some even just wear short shirts with leggings.

To me, it goes beyond trying to look sexy into blatant advertising. But then again, I am not a hip, happenin' Cali girl like GP, so what do I know. 

• Like 5
  • Laugh 3

1 hour ago, Burly said:

And Puss is prepared to do the graveyard shift which GK would rightly consider to be a major step down after “prime time”. 

this

• Like 1

Tova still has the purple hands. And the two-tone hair looks more garish than ever - I don’t understand her hair! However, she still dresses up up for her appearances and I applaud her for that. Such a nice contrast to the slobbification of most of the hosts and OAPs.

B9D7924B-8274-41B2-94AE-7CB3AEEBB0A7.thumb.jpeg.d91e88650e8156b126edac7f752e4ab8.jpeg

88E8C723-2DCA-46DD-A4F9-A4B22C4D1B68.thumb.jpeg.882c116db6b5622a3fa0c2283595ff90.jpeg

• Like 7
  • Surprise 4

Very odd. Poor Tova. I wonder if she has OCD for hand washing or something? 
Perrhaps the hair is her way of transitioning to grey in a controlled way. 

Edited by Burly
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1

Hopefully @seasons is watching because the always handsome Long is modeling the Prive Revaux TSV readers.

6A392C1A-0956-4AD0-AD1B-192C67495C29.thumb.jpeg.aa8ec265b3c972ff71170c32bfdff4f4.jpeg

• Like 11

Maybe Tova has been bitch-slapping people until her hands turn red. Don't eff with Tova.

• Laugh 9

54 minutes ago, Burly said:

She has been streaking for several years, and it just seems to be getting more severe with every flip of the calendar.  Here's the 20th anniversary celebration at QVCUK (2015), which shows a less slightly less contrasted high-low hot mess. 

Edited by SuprSuprElevated
  • Like 2
  • Surprise 2

Good grief, they’re still trying to unload these dreadful AnyBody rompers. This thing should have “perpetual contender” status in the fashion polls.

CA9C5448-076F-42F1-B3BF-079AECE275B4.thumb.jpeg.4f29e3dc00d92781175cd4ad78af53ea.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6
  • Surprise 1
  • Sad 2

7 minutes ago, Booney said:

Good grief, they’re still trying to unload these dreadful AnyBody rompers. This thing should have “perpetual contender” status in the fashion polls.

CA9C5448-076F-42F1-B3BF-079AECE275B4.thumb.jpeg.4f29e3dc00d92781175cd4ad78af53ea.jpeg

Isn't there a clown school they can donate this travesty of a garment to???

• Laugh 10

And if even Ade can't carry it off, can you picture the average Q customer answering the door in this? Yikes!

• Like 4
  • Laugh 4
  • Surprise 1

Call me crazy, but I think it looks comfy! 

Might come in handy the next time I want to do back flips on a trampoline or ride a unicycle while juggling.

• Laugh 7

3 hours ago, Booney said:

Tova still has the purple hands. And the two-tone hair looks more garish than ever - I don’t understand her hair! However, she still dresses up up for her appearances and I applaud her for that. Such a nice contrast to the slobbification of most of the hosts and OAPs.

B9D7924B-8274-41B2-94AE-7CB3AEEBB0A7.thumb.jpeg.d91e88650e8156b126edac7f752e4ab8.jpeg

88E8C723-2DCA-46DD-A4F9-A4B22C4D1B68.thumb.jpeg.882c116db6b5622a3fa0c2283595ff90.jpeg

Maybe those are her pajamas?

• Laugh 2

1 hour ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

And if even Ade can't carry it off, can you picture the average Q customer answering the door in this? Yikes!

I thought the same thing! 😳😳😳

• Laugh 4

Lori Goldstein:  "This is the way you've always wanted to dress but maybe didn't know it."

• Laugh 6
  • Surprise 4

2 hours ago, Lori NoGo said:

Might come in handy the next time I want to do back flips on a trampoline or ride a unicycle while juggling.

I think it looks comfy, too!  But I’d look about 8 months pregnant in it. 😂😂  Also difficult to use the restroom.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Laugh 1

Don’t these models know that when you put on a pair of pants, and you can’t pull most of it above your knees, the pants are too small.  Lumberjackie has a pair of very tight white pants that are totally bunched below her knees.  Yuck

Will someone please hire a speech coach for these hosts?  Last night Princess Jasmine/Lily Munster kept saying the TSV glasses were so impordant.  There’s no freaking D in important.  

• Like 4
  • Laugh 5
  • Sad 2

Lisa ______________ (forgot her last name; the southern belle )said “imporDant” too.

Edit:  Lisa Mason (thank you, @Booney!)

Edited by Thumper
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 2

6 hours ago, Burly said:

Very odd. Poor Tova. I wonder if she has OCD for hand washing or something? 

She's. Quite elegant but an updated hairstyle would be nice 

she should call Toni Brattin

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Thumper said:

Lisa ______________ (forgot her last name; the southern belle )said “imporDant” too.

Lisa Mason?

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Booney said:

Lisa Mason?

Yes!  Thank you!  Will go back and fix.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Lori NoGo said:

I think the crotch looks like it might be saggy. But I really like the cropped leg one I bought that was the TSV a few weeks back. I got a lot of compliments on it.

Edited by LeeDenny
  • Like 1

I like blonde Tova!! What a difference. Very flattering. 

• Like 9

I go to Kerstin's fb pg and this is the first thing I see and she's moaning (about back pain) when you unmute it.

20200804_015005.jpg.f8936959b1a45a6d2106fecfb940b4c0.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 4

YJkLSiq.jpg  Maybe she ought to hang herself upside down.  Maybe too much "boat" steering and hurricane preparedness !    And, by the way..... dLGZoTr.jpg

• Like 2
  • Laugh 6

CuriousParker

Please remember to keep the discussions about the host(s) and not your fellow members.  If you see something you believe breaks a site/forum rule, report it and then ignore it.  Thanks.