Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Shopping Channel Hosts: Sales Prevention Team

2 hours ago, letusprocrastinate said:

Next person showing up to sell a cake on Q:  Alex Guarnashelli (I probably spelled that wrong).

Honest to pete, doesn't she have enough income? I read that her net worth as of 2019 was 3 mill. She owns a restaurant Butter in Manhattan ( which in all fairness is closed temporarily...thanks covid) and makes regular appearances on several FN shows. I have tried and like her recipes but I wouldn't buy a Q cake from her. 

• Like 4

Dressing for your body holds true for the entire Body Mass Index spectrum. 

I have seen posts on here with Kerstin wearing simple, sophisticated one piece bathing suits and she looked really good.

Not saying she wouldn't look nice in a properly proportioned bikini and one with more material, but this and most of the ones she wears look like an anatomy lesson bordering on sleezy.

She definitely has a fixation with drawing attention to her pelvic area and looks like she purposely pulled the bottom portion down.  I find this disturbing.

• Like 7
  • Sad 2

42 minutes ago, CandyApple said:

I have seen posts on here with Kerstin wearing simple, sophisticated one piece bathing suits and she looked really good.

Not saying she wouldn't look nice in a properly proportioned bikini and one with more material, but this and most of the ones she wears look like an anatomy lesson bordering on sleezy.

She definitely has a fixation with drawing attention to her pelvic area and looks like she purposely pulled the bottom portion down.  I find this disturbing.

The impression people get is that she's trying to look as naked as possible without actually exposing the naughty bits.

misc pics cartoons attention seeker don't mind me.jpg

• Like 11
  • Laugh 2

1 hour ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

The Kerstank Diet:  I just saw those pictures and will not be able to eat for the rest of the day!

Then her work is done. 😂

• Laugh 7

2 hours ago, mpeeps said:

Someone wishes her dingey was a party boat instead.  She's was getting her groove on pretending to be silly but really hoping to look sexy and someone notices her ribs protruding rib cage and pubic bone!

619303712_Screenshot2020-09-09at4_15_16PM.png.738812fcc532dd19983a00d3d25390d4.png653547449_Screenshot2020-09-09at4_14_55PM.png.1604a2c3d6d81806b4fc3d96f1d1829e.png110246895_Screenshot2020-09-09at4_20_46PM.png.6554bc6c8a79a01975b4b94a6ea7eb9a.png

Her oddly bulging abdomen sticks out further than her pancake ass.  That does not look like a body that works out. It looks like a starved body with booze gut. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 4
  • Laugh 4

3 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I have to laugh at this.....what is easier than a white sauce, other than buying one ready made (and I have no idea if that's possible!).

LOL You are right. The only thing easier is using a can of cream of chicken soup, which I've done many times for mac'n'cheese. 

I'm surprised that Ant is having trouble coming up with dishes she can do for a 15 minute video. She likes pasta dishes and casseroles. If she had her ingredients prepped and everything at her counter, she should do fine. It's like she's never seen a cooking show before, and maybe ITKWD for that matter.

3 hours ago, Captain Bob said:

Believe me, if she came across cats in drag she's send about a dozen lengthy texts about it. There's no escaping her daily observations and text-based updates on all the videos she's seen. I feel sort of bad because I've become her pandemic penpal.

Bless Your Hearts ♥♥♥

• Like 5

2 hours ago, CandyApple said:

She should get a belly chain with a big cross on it - it would be totally in brand.

• Laugh 12

8 minutes ago, Captain Bob said:

She should get a belly chain with a big cross on it - it would be totally in brand.

And roller skates.

Edited by LeeDenny · Reason: Google indicates girls in bikinis on roller skates is a "thing"
  • Like 3
  • Laugh 2

At first glance, I thought that Rachel, in the pic above, had plopped a faux tuna-can bun on her head, complete with purple bow.

7F730881-7C7E-4B82-9646-A42F4AA89893.thumb.jpeg.d70ffb048b8c82a83460aa8f7a44ee22.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Laugh 14

57 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

Her oddly bulging abdomen sticks out further than her pancake ass.  That does not look like a body that works out. It looks like a starved body with booze gut. 

I should have such a 'gut'.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 6

I could watch Jen and Jane co host together all day.  Nothing they do annoys me.  Can we get rid of everyone else and just keep Jane, Jen, Leah and Amy?

22 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

Watched just a bit of diamonique with Coco and Janie. Coco was not interested in Janie's family stories at all. No shenanigans at all. Coco was ALL business and she was IN CHARGE. I'm doubling down on my theory that Coco is just playing the game with Skunky and biding her time.

Ugh, Coco drives me batty.  She just seems so cold and bitchy all the time. 

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, mybabyaidan said:

I could watch Jen and Jane co host together all day.  Nothing they do annoys me.  Can we get rid of everyone else and just keep Jane, Jen, Leah and Amy?

Ugh, Coco drives me batty.  She just seems so cold and bitchy all the time. 

can i subtract leah and add Pat ?

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Kamerakrazy said:

can i subtract leah and add Pat ?

I forgot about Pat, yeah she can stay.  And I meant Jayne, not Jane.  BIG difference, LOL.  And I can tolerate Sandra.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mybabyaidan said:

I forgot about Pat, yeah she can stay.  And I meant Jayne, not Jane.  BIG difference, LOL.  And I can tolerate Sandra.

thank you for changing to JAYNE, not jane !  and sandra is ok too

• Like 5

2 hours ago, MzBrooklyn said:

Intolerable..

92F87D34-C5E2-4B38-ACA4-720E497FA759.jpeg

OMGosh the screaming between the 2 of them was unbearable!

Edited by Elle820
  • Like 2
  • Sad 4

I just can't fathom spending $70 on a cake from QVC. Alex proudly announced that its almost 7 pounds and rivaled the weight of her daughter when she was born. 

• Surprise 6

On 9/8/2020 at 3:26 PM, Captain Bob said:

I will trade you bags of dried beans for sacks of oats.

I've got tp and Diet Coke, if anyone needs it...

1 hour ago, SuprSuprElevated said:

I should have such a 'gut'.

That can happen with malnourished people.

• Like 4
  • Laugh 2

4 hours ago, Captain Bob said:

Umm - calling Dr. Freud...

117815413_2728362177493664_5571311366989

That's real Saffiano leather on her sunburned chest there.

4 hours ago, potatochips said:

Honest to pete, doesn't she have enough income? I read that her net worth as of 2019 was 3 mill. She owns a restaurant Butter in Manhattan ( which in all fairness is closed temporarily...thanks covid) and makes regular appearances on several FN shows. I have tried and like her recipes but I wouldn't buy a Q cake from her. 

Gotta keep hustlin' so her restaurant opens back up in time... can't afford to be forgotten. And sounds like she's trying to become a lifestyle brand, so -- sell, sell, sell.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, letusprocrastinate said:

Next person showing up to sell a cake on Q:  Alex Guarnashelli (I probably spelled that wrong).

I need to teach her what a real Hungarian Dobos (she even spells the name wrong—-it’s not Dobosh) cake/torte looks like. The cake layers are super thin and the chocolate filling is light chocolate buttercream.  The top is a thin caramel glaze and the outside is coated with ground nuts.  And no way does it weight 7lbs and it doesn’t cost $77 to make. My Hungarian grandma would go nuts if she saw this.  At least no one has hacked off my Latina granny. 

• Like 5
  • Useful 4

3 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

that is a woman who doesnt eat,she isnt fit.Jennifer Coffey is fit.

• Like 8

1 hour ago, Thumper said:

Yeah, that MN Vikings t-shirt is awful!   😁😁

The ugliest shades of purple and gold you can find. It only they looked in real life like they do on tv.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Aerohalen said:

that is a woman who doesnt eat,she isnt fit.Jennifer Coffey is fit.

Totally agree. There's no muscle tone to her abs, in spite of all the working out she does. Question, for the males in our group, do you find her look attractive at all ? I think she gets her swimsuits too small. She can get away with it on top because she has no boobs. But the bottoms look like she intentionally gets them too small and even then pulls them down. It looks like she's wearing a little girl's bathing suit. 

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Benji said:

Totally agree. There's no muscle tone to her abs, in spite of all the working out she does. Question, for the males in our group, do you find her look attractive at all ? I think she gets her swimsuits too small. She can get away with it on top because she has no boobs. But the bottoms look like she intentionally gets them too small and even then pulls them down. It looks like she's wearing a little girl's bathing suit. 

I thought so too; children's swimsuit.  That doesn't look like the way a bikini bottom fits; it just looks ill-fitting  She also looks like she's stretching her torso out for maximum display. 

• Like 7

Alex G is probably a bit jealous of Geoffrey Z selling his pans and gadgets. I agree that she's likely worried about her restaurant. To her, this would be gravy she doesn't have to work hard for. 

QVC says it's a chocolate cake in their description. It's not. It's a vanilla pudding cake, with chocolate filling. Much too expensive. She wants us to give her money for her name on it. 

• Like 3
  • Surprise 1

6 hours ago, LeeDenny said:

its almost obscene.  and how proud are your children and family of this look ?

• Like 7

11 hours ago, MzBrooklyn said:

Intolerable..

92F87D34-C5E2-4B38-ACA4-720E497FA759.jpeg

Catching up on a GH repeat to see this pair of idiots. Dancing around waving hands in the air screeching “tailgate parteeeee!”. Is there something wrong with them?

And model turned meat expert Ralph Palermino just told us the steak is wet aged as if it was a selling point. Wet aged means it’s shrink wrapped and refrigerated to speed up the maturing process. It’s the cheaper, faster, high volume alternative to dry ageing and is entirely inferior. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
  • Laugh 3
  • Surprise 1

8 hours ago, Benji said:

Did David say why he had a bandaid on his hand ? 

Yes. He said he knew people would be wondering about it. So he said right at the top of the show that he banged in on a door.

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Elle820 said:

OMGosh the screaming between the 2 of them was unbearable!

I always want to yell "I'm going to have to separate you two!!"

Oh, they already are!

(It's like 2 eight year olds on sugar highs at a birthday party.  They must be scarfing down slabs of cake off camera.....)

Edited by JohnnyStar5
  • Laugh 8

I really wish the Q would stop shoving that ridiculous Oversized Blanket Sweatshirt down our throats!  The inventor/OAP is annoying and he comes off like he's the next best thing since sliced bread.  And no, Dan, this is not like a pair of our favorite jeans.

• Like 5
  • Laugh 4

11 hours ago, Benji said:

Totally agree. There's no muscle tone to her abs, in spite of all the working out she does.

Just a theory:

There is a common misconception that if women lift weights as part of a workout routine, which in order to do it properly they should increase the weight they're lifting as time goes on to make it worthwhile (you can't stick with 5-pound weights forever) they will "bulk up" and look bigger or less feminine.  Therefore there are women will either avoid it or do very little of it in favor of things like yoga and pilates. 

Yes, there are women who compete in things like bodybuilding competitions and competitive powerlifting, the latter of which really requires you to have a certain body type in the first place.  But for the average gal lifting weights isn't going to bulk you up and the building of muscle mass can make you look slimmer along with burning calories.  It's that whole "lot less testosterone in the system" thing that largely prevents it.

Look at Courtney Webb:  She lifts weights all the time as part of her Olympic training and she looks pretty normal to me.  Of course, her diet is very likely much different than Kerstin's because those muscles need fuel that the latter's diet can't properly provide.

Edited by letusprocrastinate
  • Like 6

Susan Graver Print & Solid set of 2 Liquid Knit Tops

Susan:  "Women are asking me for more and more and more and more of these."

Susan:  "This has an autominal feel to it."

Me: "You can celebrate taking a standardized test by wearing the choice on the right to the actual testing site. It's so easy to clean, you can even run to the bathroom to remove one of the white spots with a little soap and water and come back in time to finish the math section of your SATs."

a263009_ib8.jpeg.933b2473900f7e614f617fbe7e9d37c6.jpeg

• Laugh 9

On Q’s site  says AG’s cake contains “Dobosh Mousse”. There’s no such thing.  It makes no sense to use that terminology. 

Oy, Paula Deen is now selling jewelry. Her cuffs look like what we wore as POW bracelets for the Vietnam war.  And she looks like she’s already set for Halloween.  Very freaky looking. 

In the South, isn’t it considered rather an insult to use the term “Bless Your Heart”?  I’ve read in many places that it’s something you say to sound kinder rather than saying someone is an idiot.  Jennifer Garner was asked about Ben Afflack’s giant tattoo and she responded something to the effect, Well, I’m from the south, so bless his heart.  Paula Deen has jewelry that says Bless Your Heart. 

Edited by KLovestoShop
  • Surprise 5
  • Sad 1

39 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

On Q’s site  says AG’s cake contains “Dobosh Mousse”. There’s no such thing.  It makes no sense to use that terminology. 

Oy, Paula Deen is now selling jewelry. Her cuffs look like what we wore as POW bracelets for the Vietnam war.  And she looks like she’s already set for Halloween.  Very freaky looking. 

In the South, isn’t it considered rather an insult to use the term “Bless Your Heart”?  I’ve read in many places that it’s something you say to sound kinder rather than saying someone is an idiot.  Jennifer Garner was asked about Ben Afflack’s giant tattoo and she responded something to the effect, Well, I’m from the south, so bless his heart.  Paula Deen has jewelry that says Bless Your Heart. 

Yeah, bless your heart is really throwing shade. 

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, Lady J said:

Yeah, bless your heart is really throwing shade. 

Southerner here. Most of the time "bless your heart" is a veiled insult, but not always. For example, if I saw my 90-year-old neighbor out working in her garden on a hot humid day, I might say, "Bless her heart, she really loves her flowers."

• Like 15

Watching last nights ITKWD. How did someone decide that Gingerpuss was a better sidekick than Stacey? I find this unfathomable. Seriously WTAF. 

• Like 11

40 minutes ago, Burly said:

Watching last nights ITKWD. How did someone decide that Gingerpuss was a better sidekick than Stacey? I find this unfathomable. Seriously WTAF. 

It makes no sense.

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Lady J said:

what we wore as POW bracelets for the Vietnam

Colonel Palmgren.  Can't recall his first name, seems like it was Edward or Edgar...

Tragically lost when a crazy sentimental box of belongings was accidently left behind in a move.  No one from the apt. complex ever called me about it, and it was actually weeks later that it hit me like a brick wall.  Rushed over there to no avail.  Still po'd about it.

• Sad 9

CuriousParker

Please remember to keep the discussions about the host(s) and not your fellow members.  If you see something you believe breaks a site/forum rule, report it and then ignore it.  Thanks.