Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Shopping Channel Hosts: Sales Prevention Team

52 minutes ago, Neiman said:

I know this is a popular hairstyle but I’m ready for Court K to retire it. 

34E75905-5413-4D7B-A6D0-B4A63829A75A.jpeg

She looks very Dynasty here.

• Laugh 5

38 minutes ago, Fromwhereisit said:

😂 ohhh...sometimes I think Antonella could be one tasteful, sophisticated haircut away from looking very good. 

A80405C0-355D-4D4E-8824-13FF9C4C05D9.jpeg.5b3fa306d0ddf3557705c567897d2399.jpeg

And sometimes we just have to know when to say when.  

When.

She's gone full Cruella cartoonish imo, and any genuine personality she may have had upon her arrival on the campus, has evaporated.  I don't watch any of them anymore, but she would be one of the last I would choose.

• Like 3

When I look at the pictures of Courtney Khondabi, then and now, the biggest change is warmth. There is a warmth to her earlier photos  and now it’s as if her brain has been botoxed as much as parts of her face.  

• Like 11
  • Useful 1

On 3/2/2020 at 7:19 PM, Booney said:

The AnyBody romper is back. This is flattering on no one.

9F9809B7-CE59-49E5-903A-7FE5016D28D3.thumb.jpeg.0cb410ebe704f979465a1d7cfd45192d.jpeg

Clown suit!

16 hours ago, Bronx Babe said:

Kerstink was shilling some epilator last week and emphatically told us she wants to spare her daughters the harsh experience of shaving.

Yeah, let them have experience of ripping their hairs out by the roots!

• Laugh 1

Lori was in a good mood Monday. Amy was fanning herself and saying she had a hot flash. When Lori came onstage, she took the paper, started fanning Amy, and made jokes. They even did a little dance together. They appear to really like each other. Although I didn't care for the clothes, it was a fun, cheerful presentation. I never saw Lori be so warm and friendly with Shawnie Poo.

misc pics QVC Lori Goldstein 1 smiling 3-02-20.jpg

misc pics QVC Amy Stran and Lori Goldstein dancing, cutting up 3-02-20.jpg

• Like 9

21 hours ago, Neiman said:

I know this is a popular hairstyle but I’m ready for Court K to retire it. 

34E75905-5413-4D7B-A6D0-B4A63829A75A.jpeg

I like her ,but she is WAY over exposed. Every time I turn on Q, there she is. I know they are trying to make her the new queen of fashion. It's just WAY TOO MUCH !

Edited by Watcher25
  • Like 6

looking at the photos of Courtney K, I am trying to figure out what the change is. For sure in the first few she has a much rounder, fuller face. Trying to decide if it's just weight loss ( I don't think so) or has she had some more drastic help? Looking more at her nose, at first I thought maybe contouring but I think it's more. 

She is very competent and articulate, but sometimes, often forme, it's hard to listen to her because it's overkill. 

• Like 5

She's definitely lost weight since she started.  Also, the nose, definitely the lips and the make-up has been Q-d up.

From these  pictures I wouldn't have predicted that she would be the most successful in her class!

image.png.43510117a7a640407e22ba0d8eb5ae60.pngimage.png.87b081183f95a533fec67c951108bd73.png

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Watcher25 said:

I like her ,but she WAY over exposed. Every time I turn on Q, there she is. I know they are trying to make her the new queen of fashion. It's just WAY TOO MUCH !

She is the Q's new "it" girl. She is the new diva who knows all about fashion. At least, that's what they want her to be seen as. She is on.all.the.time. She reminds me of a certain person who is no longer on the Q. I guess she's nice enough but I agree on the over exposure part.

• Like 6

Just watching a ITKWM and Ginger Puss on a Q2 repeat. 
“if it smells like bacon you know Chef Joe is in the House!”  
Cheeky bitch, is she saying joe is a 🐷

if it’s smells like back stabbing you can bet Ginger Puss is in the house! 

• Laugh 12

Y’all know how I feel about horizontal stripes. Add wide leg crop pants and sneakers and we’ve got another Caro fashion fail.

D62FA44B-6B2B-423A-B344-1751D2453FD1.thumb.jpeg.c5db5fdc8ca74a64a00a08ec5c058b6f.jpeg

Plus, she dragged out the damn squirrel again. Gary looks thrilled, doesn’t he?

928DC3C5-CE06-4723-AB70-91B71DDB4FD8.thumb.jpeg.ecf7e76cd085659a3cede71d6446d503.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Laugh 19
  • Surprise 1

9 minutes ago, Booney said:

Y’all know how I feel about horizontal stripes. Add wide leg crop pants and sneakers and we’ve got another Caro fashion fail.

D62FA44B-6B2B-423A-B344-1751D2453FD1.thumb.jpeg.c5db5fdc8ca74a64a00a08ec5c058b6f.jpeg

928DC3C5-CE06-4723-AB70-91B71DDB4FD8.thumb.jpeg.ecf7e76cd085659a3cede71d6446d503.jpeg

I would ask why, but there is no reasonable answer.

• Laugh 16
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Booney said:

I give you 1 million “likes” for your comments about that first photo, @Booney!

HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!  (At least the shoes aren’t metallic.)

• Like 1
  • Laugh 6

On 2/28/2020 at 11:04 AM, Burly said:

The women were sex workers. This caused a big reaction in the UK. Opinion was split on whether a member of the Royal Family should be telling prostitutes that they are strong, or brave, especially using a banana to do so which was deemed inappropriate or just plain odd. 
Others thought it was caring thing to do. 

I thought it was incredibly tone deaf. I mean, wasn't there an episode of Beverly Hills, 90210 or some other mainstream show where they used bananas for condom practice?

• Like 1

On 2/28/2020 at 2:23 AM, Coffeecup said:

Watched the Szish List tonight. It was not very interesting. Slow-moving, not many products presented. They spent the whole first 15 minutes on a Dennis Basso suit, and they ran out of things to say about it. The four of them kept moving back and forth from the glass table to the sofa and chairs. Was that supposed to be action?

I was actually glad Kim Gravel was there, because she is so goofy she livened the show up. Katrina presented Kim's striped knit shirt. When Kim stood up to model it, she turned her back to the camera and said "I’m gonna show you the moneymaker. I call this the back boob. [Back fat.] I’m a double C in the front and a C in the back." Later she asked Dennis to design a shirt she could wear and go without a bra.

misc pics QVC Katrina Szish show 1 2-28-20.jpg

misc pics QVC Kim Gravel 1 2-28-20.jpg

Basso loooooves himself some Szish. I'm not sure viewers are loving her show however. She just doesn't have enough personality to carry it off.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

7 minutes ago, MzBrooklyn said:

I cannot watch Alberti and Rachel host Gourmet Holiday any longer. 

Nope.

They are both frigging obnoxious when they're paired together on Gourmet Holiday.

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, Bronx Babe said:

Carolyn to Gary:  "Let's have a contest to see who does the best Nutsy voice!"

What the hell is Nutsy supposed to sound like? Squeaky? Gravelly? Annoyingly high-pitched? 

I really didn't need to contemplate this. 🥺

• Laugh 10
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

What the hell is Nutsy supposed to sound like? Squeaky? Gravelly? Annoyingly high-pitched? 

She will run this bit right into the ground.

• Like 4
  • Sad 2

Boy, I bet the hosts are so glad they already had the luggage TSV and it’s over with. The virus concerns won’t last forever, but it could be awkward to try to sell luggage all day long, with thoughts of traveling on ‘vacation’ for so many right now.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Fromwhereisit said:

Boy, I bet the hosts are so glad they already had the luggage TSV and it’s over with. The virus concerns won’t last forever, but it could be awkward to try to sell luggage all day long, with thoughts of traveling on ‘vacation’ for so many right now.

But Skunky is still asking all OAPs and models their travel plans! 

• Laugh 4
  • Sad 3

Talk about whack-a-mole. I don’t have a pic of Courtney Khondabi’s most recent manicure. She changes the style, color and shape frequently. She has lovely hands and nails and is so well groomed. But now she has the ombré French manicure and the nails are very thick, and squared off, almost wider at the tip.

Now, Courtney’s nails look like how Antonella was styling her nails when Antonella was getting a lot of criticism for her manicure - and - Antonella’s nail look really good. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Sew Sumi said:

Carolyn and Gary appear to have modeled Nutsy's voice after that obnoxious Pinocchio character from the Geico ads.

• Laugh 11

1 minute ago, Bronx Babe said:

Carolyn and Gary appear to have modeled Nutsy's voice after that obnoxious Pinocchio character from the Geico ads.

😬😬😬😬😬

• Like 3
  • Laugh 2

1 hour ago, Fromwhereisit said:

Talk about whack-a-mole. I don’t have a pic of Courtney Khondabi’s most recent manicure. She changes the style, color and shape frequently. She has lovely hands and nails and is so well groomed. But now she has the ombré French manicure and the nails are very thick, and squared off, almost wider at the tip.

Now, Courtney’s nails look like how Antonella was styling her nails when Antonella was getting a lot of criticism for her manicure - and - Antonella’s nail look really good. 

Addendum:

at further glance, though thick and different than before (and knowing how lovely her more natural nails are), Courtney still is so well groomed and they look good. Better than some, better than mine!! 😅

Edited by Fromwhereisit · Reason: One parentheses shy of a full parenthetical phrase
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 2

Angel and Blabby recommend clothing festooned with dots as a cheerful fashion statement when visiting "the happiest place on Earth", saying how cute and happy that particular design looks on a certain "female mouse".  Hell, why not just complete the picture and tell female viewers to add white gloves, oversized shoes and a hair bow?

• Like 1
  • Laugh 12
  • Sad 1

Blabby and Carolyn on Gourmet Holiday this afternoon, 4-6 p.m. EST.  Carolyn has already noted this for us on her fb page; not a word, however, from Blabby on this food team-up as she is instead in full Irish mode already for St. Patrick's Day.

• Like 2
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 1

20 minutes ago, Bronx Babe said:

Angel and Blabby recommend clothing festooned with dots as a cheerful fashion statement when visiting "the happiest place on Earth", saying how cute and happy that particular design looks on a certain "female mouse".  Hell, why not just complete the picture and tell female viewers to add white gloves, oversized shoes and a hair bow?

Don’t give her any ideas ! 😂

• Laugh 5

@hummingbird, I think they are not allowed to say the actual Disney name, for some reason. I know they can't say Super Bowl, so they say Big Game instead. I don't know if they have to pay something, or if it is a competitor or whatever, but that's why they dance around words.

• Useful 3

1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

@hummingbird, I think they are not allowed to say the actual Disney name, for some reason. I know they can't say Super Bowl, so they say Big Game instead. I don't know if they have to pay something, or if it is a competitor or whatever, but that's why they dance around words.

If it's related to stuff with the official stamp of approval from Disney, like when Q sells Mickey Mouse jewelry or watches, they can as long as they put the proper superscripts like TM where they need to be in any text on air or online.  "Look at these Mickey Mouse Diamonique earrings!" is OK under this circumstance.

"This Quacker Factory polka-dot shirt would be perfect at Disneyland or Disney World; you can look like Minnie Mouse!" would get Disney's attention.  It's making an implied endorsement using trademarked/copyrighted names, unauthorized by them.  It's not like most people can't figure out pretty easily where and whom they were referring to last night, so save the Q legal department some hassle and say it the roundabout way.

The NFL has been known to send cease-and-desist letters to churches that use "Super Bowl" in the the church bulletin announcements for the church SB party.  They guard their trademarks and copyrights fiercely.

Edited by letusprocrastinate
  • Like 3
  • Useful 3

1 hour ago, hummingbird said:

I understand 

but it’s so silly, I guess because 2 women past the bloom of youth are discussing DW that way 

Yes.

They could have just said the outfit was perfect to wear for "a fun day at the theme park," which would have sounded less silly.

• Like 9

I feel like some of these hosts spend too much time making scenarios out of these outfits and treat them more like costumes or role play which is really ridiculous and off the mark from how the majority of women shop for clothing!!!

• Like 11
  • Laugh 3

When you’re home from working using a vacation day and you turn on HSN and Below Deck is airing. Somehow, my XFINITY box (Philly area) is airing the Bravo channel instead of HSN. Weird and random. 

Edited by ByaNose
  • Surprise 2

19 minutes ago, mpeeps said:

I feel like some of these hosts spend too much time making scenarios out of these outfits and treat them more like costumes or role play which is really ridiculous and off the mark from how the majority of women shop for clothing!!!

Audience needs to be told and shown that you can roll up a sleeve or wear a top open over something else. How to "style"...

• Laugh 4

1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

When you’re home from working using a vacation day and you turn on HSN and Below Deck is airing. Somehow, my XFINITY box (Philly area) is airing the Bravo channel instead of HSN. Weird and random. 

Have you tried using your voice remote to search for HSN?

What’s worse - Alberti and Rachel hosting a gourmet food show, or these two motormouths? The jury is out as far as I’m concerned.

It didn’t take them long to start eating.

5BD6D182-393F-4394-BA66-A19D0D7EEA1A.thumb.jpeg.f340f120718bda3ab8e7b70a3eecd220.jpeg

A318ED2A-EE03-4AD2-8AB6-C8FA97B44C85.thumb.jpeg.9ea5c232ef21fa99c9aaaeead8d44e59.jpeg

43BB6BAE-61DE-4503-A246-9FC1C230A7EC.thumb.jpeg.6883281d8e8c5515b9506b845030fe87.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 12
  • Surprise 1

4 minutes ago, Booney said:

What’s worse - Alberti and Rachel hosting a gourmet food show, or these two motormouths? The jury is out as far as I’m concerned.

5BD6D182-393F-4394-BA66-A19D0D7EEA1A.thumb.jpeg.f340f120718bda3ab8e7b70a3eecd220.jpeg

A318ED2A-EE03-4AD2-8AB6-C8FA97B44C85.thumb.jpeg.9ea5c232ef21fa99c9aaaeead8d44e59.jpeg

43BB6BAE-61DE-4503-A246-9FC1C230A7EC.thumb.jpeg.6883281d8e8c5515b9506b845030fe87.jpeg

My vote is anyone but these two !

• Laugh 11

12 minutes ago, Booney said:

Oh hell no...the jury at this site is IN. Please, Scotty, put me in the time machine and send me back to Alberti and Rachel. These two grazers won’t leave a blade remaining on the gourmet prairie. If they don’t consume it, they’ll squeeze and moosh it into infinity. 🤢

Edited by MzBrooklyn
  • Like 1
  • Laugh 12

15 minutes ago, Booney said:

I thought the same thing. 

Nooooooooo!!!   😠

...where's my damn remote control...channel change!

• Laugh 6

Do Caro and JRT appear to be having fun together, at least?  Vying to talk?

I try not to watch any of those gourmet food shows, so I can’t compare.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MzBrooklyn said:

PS...does anyone else think those Heartland Chicken FRIED Steaks look like they could be used in the NHL playoffs? 🤭

Here's a not so ringing endorsement....I purchased them once and they TASTE like they were used in the NHL playoffs!

• Like 2
  • Laugh 15
  • Surprise 2

2 hours ago, Booney said:

LOL, in all fairness, I'd start eating, too, if there were a bucket of Enstrom's in front of me!

56 minutes ago, Bronx Babe said:

"My dear Rudy, God bless him, would have loved these lobsters...."

Um, okay... who was Rudy? I've been spared most of Blabby's family tales.

• Like 1

CuriousParker

Please remember to keep the discussions about the host(s) and not your fellow members.  If you see something you believe breaks a site/forum rule, report it and then ignore it.  Thanks.