Forums forums
PRIMETIMER
SilverStormm

Shopping Channel Hosts: Sales Prevention Team

19 minutes ago, CueVeeCeeGirl said:

Nice to see you back btw Booney!

Shawn is rude as hell.  She measured that digital tape measure OAP to 71 inches then asked for it in inches and someone told her. Then someone on staff shouted out "with shoes" I suppose teasing the OAP.

and Shawn joked that he's probably only 5'8 which to me was really pushing it with the rudeness since men are sensitive about height. he didn't say a word about it. Do mean wear 4 inch heels?

I noticed that too. Incredibly rude. And she did a piss poor job with the entire measuring tape "demonstrative". She measured the OAP as 17 feet the first time. What an unprepared twat.

• Like 22

5 minutes ago, CarpeDiem54 said:

Too bad that OAP didn't volunteer to measure her fat ass.

????

Why is Shitstreaks drawing a striped penis on that GloPad?

i saw the penis and balls LMAOOOOO!!! a penis with double sets of balls

here's her penis with double set of triple balls

59fe70504529e_ScreenShot2017-11-04at9_57_56PM.thumb.png.eb820c53f158fab19f1bcfb9a39186e4.png

59fe70650e054_ScreenShot2017-11-04at9_58_45PM.png.c89b35dcf6de91dcb738b08c79640c08.png

Edited by CueVeeCeeGirl
  • Like 20

Blabby looks nice tonight, at least from the waist up (I haven’t seen a full-length view yet and may be changing my review once I do!). I really like the neckline of the dress on her - very flattering - and her waist looks small in this dress. The white cuffs don’t really work, but I do like the dress otherwise.

1AA83E7C-A148-4E9C-95D3-8A6202DDF829.thumb.jpeg.bbb70dd28fffbe2146fddb6afb7e7c56.jpeg

Edited by Booney
  • Like 21

1 minute ago, Booney said:

Blabby looks nice tonight, at least from the waist up (I haven’t seen a full-length view yet (and may be changing my review once I do!). I really like the neckline of the dress on her - very flattering - and her waist looks small in this dress. The white cuffs don’t really work, but I do like the dress otherwise.

1AA83E7C-A148-4E9C-95D3-8A6202DDF829.thumb.jpeg.bbb70dd28fffbe2146fddb6afb7e7c56.jpeg

Bawahahaha!  I was coming here to say that this monstrosity leaves me speechless.  Her hair looks nice, though.

Maybe my blood sugar's low.  I haven't fixed dinner yet.  

• Like 16

Jane looks good and got into a major schooling session with a novice OAP

Delightful compared to the torture preceding. .  

Edited by JohnnyStar5
  • Like 12

3 minutes ago, Booney said:

Blabby looks nice tonight, at least from the waist up (I haven’t seen a full-length view yet (and may be changing my review once I do!). I really like the neckline of the dress on her - very flattering - and her waist looks small in this dress. The white cuffs don’t really work, but I do like the dress otherwise.

If the sleeves were just a little longer, it would be a total winner!  The cuffs cut her arms in the wrong spot.  Her hair isn't ghastly, either.

Welcome @Alte Frau.  I am so glad you took the plunge and joined in the fun.  The nice thing about the internet is that you can take your time typing your answers, no pressure.  And while we snark freely on the channels and their personnel, we are very supportive of one another.  

Post away at will!

• Like 17

4 minutes ago, CarpeDiem54 said:

Bawahahaha!  I was coming here to say that this monstrosity leaves me speechless.  Her hair looks nice, though.

Maybe my blood sugar's low.  I haven't fixed dinner yet.  

Lol, different strokes and all that jazz!

• Like 9

I think Blabby could do a whole lot worse than how she looks tonight.  I like her hair and her makeup and I especially like the neckline of that dress.  While I'm at it, I also happen to like the white cuffs and my blood sugar is normal.    YMMV & Snerk.

• Like 14

5 hours ago, Alte Frau said:

What  took so long  is English writing not so good,takes long time and many mistakes

Hi!  ? And don't worry about your English; it looks fine to me!  As for mistakes, we all make them, so don't let that hold you back.  Glad to meet you.

• Like 13

40 minutes ago, Booney said:

Blabby looks nice tonight, at least from the waist up (I haven’t seen a full-length view yet and may be changing my review once I do!). I really like the neckline of the dress on her - very flattering - and her waist looks small in this dress. The white cuffs don’t really work, but I do like the dress otherwise.

From the chest up Blabby looked good...I do like the neckline.  But as I scrolled down...it looks like she's channeling her inner Priscilla Alden......getting ready to wish everyone a Hippy Thanksgiving.   If it had a higher neck it could be a nun's habit.

No offense to those who like it....it IS better than so many of her choices!

• Like 17

I'm not a fan of Blabby in that dress, which is a fit and flare.  True, the neckline is pretty and her hair and makeup look fantastic.  Why, oh why, can she never just get it all right?  All right, all at one time?  I'm pulling for her, but jeez, lady, look in a mirror for goodness sake!

I'm going to have to look at myself in a mirror because I wear the heck out of a fit and flare style dress, particularly at the holidays. I own several and bought a new one a month ago for a few parties this season.....I thought fit and flare actually made me look slimmer.  Was I fooling myself?  It does NOT make Blabby look slimmer at all.  Not in the least bit.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 12

1 minute ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I'm not a fan of Blabby in that dress, which is a fit and flare.  True, the neckline is pretty and her hair and makeup look fantastic.  Why, oh why, can she never just get it all right?  All right, all at one time?  I'm pulling for her, but jeez, lady, look in a mirror for goodness sake!

I'm going to have to look at myself in a mirror because I wear the heck out of a fit and flare style dress, particularly at the holidays. I own several and bought a new one a month ago for a few parties this season.....I thought fit and flare actually made me look slimmer.  Was I fooling myself?  It does NOT make Blabby look slimmer at all.  Not in the least bit.

This is an astute group.....I think anyone who posts here is pretty darned good at self-assessment.....LovesMeSomeJoolery, I am quite sure that you do look good in your fit and flare dress!  

• Like 18

you know what?  Blabby needs to size up in that dress.  That's the issue.  Then, she'd probably have to get it tailored on the top so it would fit more snuggly, due to the larger size to accommodate the hip area.  Those pleats in the skirt are not supposed to lay flat......

And while she's at it, get a larger pair of spanx, preferably the high waisted ones.  She's got muffin top.  Not a good look.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 16

didn't see JRT, but that is a cute dress, the neckline is different, but sizing up for the skirt, would make that top not fit at all.

which means you need a different dress.  or ante up for tailoring

• Like 11

I think I figured out the Cathy Pedrayes thing..  she's Cuban, so she's the Q token Hispanic.  Poor replacement for the sweetie Jacque Gonzalez. 

She has no rapport with a camera. Why her? If you wanted that direction, I'd rather you hired a weather girl from Univision or Telemundo. ..at least they are fun... 

• Like 18

24 minutes ago, JohnnyStar5 said:

I think I figured out the Cathy Pedrayes thing..  she's Cuban, so she's the Q token Hispanic.  Poor replacement for the sweetie Jacque Gonzalez. 

She has no rapport with a camera. Why her? If you wanted that direction, I'd rather you hired a weather girl from Univision or Telemundo. ..at least they are fun... 

whoever is in charge of host recruitment needs to be replaced 

out of 10,K they picked 5 of whom, maybe 3 are just OK, with 1 who is good   (who or whom ?)

1 is gone, 1 is marginal 

• Like 17

11 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

you know what?  Blabby needs to size up in that dress.  That's the issue.  Then, she'd probably have to get it tailored on the top so it would fit more snuggly, due to the larger size to accommodate the hip area.  Those pleats in the skirt are not supposed to lay flat......

And while she's at it, get a larger pair of spanx, preferably the high waisted ones.  She's got muffin top.  Not a good look.

With her hips, she should avoid pleats all together. They just add bulk.

• Like 16

Some Sunday morning Humblebragisms.

Selling a pain relief device:

”Don’t trust me. Try the device.” (Don’t worry HB - we definitely don’t trust you.)

Selling car air fresheners that clip onto the dashboard vents:

“I’m going to ask you a personal question, because that’s what I do. I ask you deeply personal questions, and then you don’t respect me.”

He seemed very concerned about other air fresheners that have an “overpowering” scent: “I’ve smelled air fresheners where they smell like you’re transporting a 6 foot lemon or orange tree.”

“I can imagine clipping one of them to a small child. There are times you’d like to do that.”

One of the scent choices is “New Car”: “I love a new car scent, especially if it’s on a new car.”

08AB1FCC-1618-4736-8988-408EA5E8FC83.thumb.jpeg.89f1d0d79f3af1655f265944fa6e057e.jpeg

• Like 21

34 minutes ago, Booney said:

Not the worst outfit I’ve seen on Carolyn but, as usual, she just can’t get it right. On the plus side, her hair looks good today. The olive green blouse appears to fit and probably would have looked good alone without the pleather jacket. The jacket just adds bulk. Why does she insist on wearing jackets and sweaters that are shorter than the blouse she has on underneath? She would not be able to zip that jacket if her life depended on it. The embroidery on the jeans - ack!

574B2800-0D7B-4695-ABD4-89ACC84402A4.thumb.jpeg.69bc147d29f91e02a931fa66fb54e6bc.jpeg

Jan’s looking really rough, like he’s been tossed around in the Vitamix at high speed. For added humor, those Christmas tree balls look like golf balls growing out of his head and face.

26B36BDA-8901-480F-A9CF-33352BD3B939.thumb.jpeg.c287f249b843c94e8ba58d97fceac063.jpeg

CaCa looks like she pick 3 random things from her closet, not giving a damn if they went together or not. I agree, she should stop with the too small jacket over the longer shirt. The one time I recall her looking really good, she was wearing  clothes from Linea, she should get some tips from Louis, but CaCa listens to no one.

• Like 18

Oh dear, there’s embroidery on the other leg too. And they’re sort of skinny leg jeans. She really ought to do a flare like Leah had on yesterday.

C144CCED-DBC9-4276-B097-144A887CD87F.thumb.jpeg.7fd8f351f92eb4f122d4c53072744aae.jpeg

• Like 19

After seeing that dreadful display with Shawn dancing , now I come across this "Shake It With Shaun".  By far ... the sheep do it better !!!

• Like 18

10 minutes ago, Booney said:

Oh dear, there’s embroidery on the other leg too. And they’re sort of skinny leg jeans. She really ought to do a flare like Leah had on yesterday.

C144CCED-DBC9-4276-B097-144A887CD87F.thumb.jpeg.7fd8f351f92eb4f122d4c53072744aae.jpeg

She needs to size up in every item of clothing she's wearing, except the necklace.

And those damn orthopedic shoes again.....

• Like 19

I have something like ca vas plether jacket the rite size  und looks good on me  ca ca  always looks Skywest in everything

Sorry should be Skweest 

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, Alte Frau said:

I think the pants are Marta Stuart

Yes,  Carolyns pants are that pants Martha's been shilling at the Q the past month.  Waaay too much large scale embroidery down both legs for my taste.

• Like 15

2 hours ago, Day2Day said:

After seeing that dreadful display with Shawn dancing , now I come across this "Shake It With Shaun".  By far ... the sheep do it better !!!

The sheep is way better looking and probably smells better, too.

1 hour ago, leFay said:

Looks like he has a giant pus-filled zit that's about to pop...

I want to reach through my screen, tear that stupid mic off his face, throw it in that damned Vitamix, and make Diva drink it.

• Like 18

Good Lord, but Tara is sporting those ridiculous dangly long earrings. .. .are they earthenware? 

(Tara inserts head into 500 degree oven to prove point).

• Like 17

1 hour ago, Booney said:

The line producers who work with David on ITKWD have an easy gig. No need to whisper in his earpiece, “Try that ham, David,” or “Take a bite of that mac and cheese.” No, Diva eats everything in sight - no direction needed.

055EB862-60F0-4F3D-AD18-059F4F9CC568.thumb.jpeg.18f34cfd22102386cfbe4981f0c4d29a.jpeg

DED56DD6-8366-418A-A8B2-313EF9D911B4.thumb.jpeg.da3907922ad5b228d12f00dfdcc08a4a.jpeg

@Booney  if he saw this picture, he'd stop those ridic faces pronto 

• Like 17

18 hours ago, Booney said:

Still too much stage makeup. So very harsh.

Not a fan of the cuffs. Seems like they were added on or something. Don't seem to match the style of the dress.

5 hours ago, Booney said:

Not the worst outfit I’ve seen on Carolyn but, as usual, she just can’t get it right. On the plus side, her hair looks good today. The olive green blouse appears to fit and probably would have looked good alone without the pleather jacket. The jacket just adds bulk. Why does she insist on wearing jackets and sweaters that are shorter than the blouse she has on underneath? She would not be able to zip that jacket if her life depended on it. The embroidery on the jeans - ack!

574B2800-0D7B-4695-ABD4-89ACC84402A4.thumb.jpeg.69bc147d29f91e02a931fa66fb54e6bc.jpeg

Jan’s looking really rough, like he’s been tossed around in the Vitamix at high speed. For added humor, those Christmas tree balls look like golf balls growing out of his head and face.

26B36BDA-8901-480F-A9CF-33352BD3B939.thumb.jpeg.c287f249b843c94e8ba58d97fceac063.jpeg

He always seems pissy and irritated to me.

Edited by seasons
  • Like 15

18 hours ago, Phronsie said:

From the chest up Blabby looked good...I do like the neckline.  But as I scrolled down...it looks like she's channeling her inner Priscilla Alden......getting ready to wish everyone a Hippy Thanksgiving.   If it had a higher neck it could be a nun's habit.

I was sort of getting a Pilgrim vibe too, lol.  The neckline is very pretty on her,  I still like her hair when it's a little more easy/breezy, with a straightish bang and not so much fuss.  A girl likes some variety though~

18 hours ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

Jane has pretty epic hips.  While that silhouette does serve to give her a small waist, at least visually, it also accentuates her hips.  As it would me.

• Like 14

2 hours ago, Booney said:

The line producers who work with David on ITKWD have an easy gig. No need to whisper in his earpiece, “Try that ham, David,” or “Take a bite of that mac and cheese.” No, Diva eats everything in sight - no direction needed.

055EB862-60F0-4F3D-AD18-059F4F9CC568.thumb.jpeg.18f34cfd22102386cfbe4981f0c4d29a.jpeg

DED56DD6-8366-418A-A8B2-313EF9D911B4.thumb.jpeg.da3907922ad5b228d12f00dfdcc08a4a.jpeg

yikes..... Have to admit sometimes these cloooosssee up screenshots have me scrolling past so fast -- whooosh!!  Can't take these Diva ones.  I just DO NOT want to watch him shoveling anything in -

or really ANYONE on Q - starting to make me squicky.

Edited by Fishy · Reason: changed it up
  • Like 14

3 hours ago, Booney said:

David wants to sell stuff.  David earns his bonuses off of selling stuff.  David eats and makes goo goo eyes and happy dances and sells more stuff than if he didn't.  Why I don't watch David sell stuff.

• Like 14

19 hours ago, Phronsie said:

I'm trying but don't like anything about the dress.

• Like 11

1 hour ago, seasons said:

Why does she insist on wearing jackets and sweaters that are shorter than the blouse she has on underneath?

Not unlike David, she wears the stuff she wears so she will sell the stuff she wears.  The Q happens to be long on tunic-length blouses and short jackets, pleather and otherwise.  If she could wear 16 items at a time, she would, because selling stuff increases her paychecks.

• Like 16

52 minutes ago, Fishy said:

yikes..... Have to admit sometimes these cloooosssee up screenshots have me scrolling past so fast -- whooosh!!  Can't take these Diva ones.  I just DO NOT want to watch him shoveling anything in -

or really ANYONE on Q - starting to make me squicky.

His orgasmic yum yum faces are just foolish. How anyone can think they are cute is beyond me.

• Like 21

4 minutes ago, Girlydiva53 said:

His orgasmic yum yum faces are just foolish. How anyone can think they are cute is beyond me.

If the silly faces didn’t help him sell products, he wouldn’t do them. It’s part of his selling schtick. If sales spike every time he does a Happy Dance, they probably spike when he makes yum yum faces. There’s a method to his foolishness.

• Like 18

I wanted to watch Dimitri/Skinn on evine.  Tuned in and who is hosting but that ugly and hideously annoying little troll Erin something.  Cannot stand her for a second.  Click.  I'm disappointed to miss Dimitri, but the only evine host I can tolerate, and even then, it's only for a short time, is Heather Hall.  She's going downhill, too, though, I'm afraid.  I like Dimitri, but not enough to suffer through with any of the hosts.

• Like 12

Gawd-damn!  You all weren't kidding about Frau!!! That hair!  Those clothes!  That lack of neck! She looks like a cross between Cartman from South Park and Cookie Monster... I posted an Oscar the Grouch side by side with her a month or two ago, but now she's surpassed Oscar in size...

I could stand to lose a good 10 (okay, 50) pounds, but at least I try to look good for my job (sales manager)... it's like she's given up for some reason... who knows what's going on in her personal life, behind the scenes at the Q or with her health... no excuse but she had always looked very presentable in the past...  

• Like 16

I haven’t ordered anything from any shopping channel in over 15 years and what y’all are commenting on is why I haven’t. But I do love to read the comments, impressions and snark here. Sometimes, it’s the highlight of my day. Thanks, friends!

• Like 18

Boy, if there's one person who should really wear boot cut pants, it's JRT.  Tonight she is a good example of what not to wear.  Remember how Glamour magazine did a monthly recap with anonymous photos of Fashion Don'ts??  Well Jane, could be in that group.  

• Like 14

CuriousParker

Please remember to keep the discussions about the host(s) and not your fellow members.  If you see something you believe breaks a site/forum rule, report it and then ignore it.  Thanks.