Forums forums
PRIMETIMER

SilverStormm

Shopping Channel Hosts: Sales Prevention Team

47 minutes ago, MzBrooklyn said:

Rick:  "Stacey's back on QVC?"
Yup, and she’s screeching as loud as the other banchies. 

I agree, she was even worse during the Christmas promotions. She was always so nice and quiet when she was merely a host. I hate when personalities change because of the need to push. People are going to call in and order if they like/desire the product, not because you are yelling at them.

• Like 11

24 minutes ago, Lauren M. said:

The comments I saw about David were on Steve's Facebook page. His comments were very unkind (almost cruel). 

Several years ago, I remember someone here posting those Facebook comments.  I didn't watch QVC back then and didn't know who this Steve person was.  But just from the comments he's made and the stuff I've seen him do - not clouded by anyone's comments here - he seems like a royal pain the butt.

Even that senior citizen song he performed........some comment in there about how he still turns women's heads.  If you have to say it, chances are it's probably not happening!  He seems like a sad person, one who wishes he were as relevant as he is in his head!

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I love it, too!  I wish I was bold enough to do it!

Be Bold !

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

I love it, too!  I wish I was bold enough to do it!

on your toes? I would get a similar color when I got pedicures.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

At one point, wasn’t Steve Bryant threatening people who posted negative things about him on Facebook? Saying things like he’d find their home addresses and show up at their door - crazy stuff like that? IIRC, it was very unhinged behavior.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 12

Coco's nail color is cool. Similar to the Essie color For the Twill of It that Leah bought for her Tues night buddy a couple of months ago. I'm just not into the pointy thick gel acrylic look. Looks a little lumpy to me.

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, letusprocrastinate said:

Here's his blog with the posts that are tagged QVC.

https://stevebryantblog.com/tag/qvc/

I did a search for "Venable" and there were no search results.

I agree with you @TexasTiffanythat if I was bashing a former employer online, including about how things are run and colleagues with which I worked, even coming back in a secondary role (like an OAP in his case, or host training) would be rather remarkable.  In one post he did say that he was refusing OAP jobs for certain products because they were inferior.

I skimmed through some of his (word salad) musings just now.

Two words: Pompous Ass. And that's being generous.

Almost every tale ends with him arguing that he knew better than the QVC PTB and how he was such a gift to them. (The one story about a "model" taking him into the ladies room and doing the nasty was really unnecessary.) I picture this old guy as someone who sits on his veranda with his banjo and his old dog and tries to relive the "good old days" when he was such a "stud".

Btw, anyone who still touts Tony Robbins as a saviour automatically makes me think they really need psychiatric help. 

• Like 15
  • Laugh 1

David got a bit discombobulated today when the producer's computer went down during a LocknLock presentation. 

He couldn't parrot the "number sold/number remaining" per color fed to his earpiece, so he was lost.  He actually started singing to fill up the remaining time!

Without those stats and figures to spout he's pretty much got nuthin'.

He could have ad libbed asking Chris questions or talking about food, but he's no good off script.

• Like 9
  • Laugh 5
  • Surprise 3

4 hours ago, Retired at last said:

Has anyone watched DG2 on HSN just now? Suzanne Runyan has decided to join the WTF club. She has on a knit hat, braids, some kind of wrap around her, and I don't know what she has on her feet - slippers? Boots? She looks horrible! All she and Diane do is talk about how they have so much extra weight in their stomachs. Super annoying. And, while I appreciate that HSN has larger models, they all look horrendous with the leggings and skin tight clothes. If I were that size (still) I would NEVER want to look like that.

My gosh, that is a strange look! And what's with the pigtails and beanie hat? Is that a new trend? Courtney just posted a pic of herself in a beanie and pigtails on her Instagram. Pigtails look silly on an adult.

Yes, the jeggings on the models are WAY too tight. Horizontal wrinkles all over the place. The content is 72% cotton, 25% polyester, 3% spandex (body); 75% polyester, 25% spandex (inside waistband). Uh -- if anybody needs 25% spandex in their waistband, they are trying to squeeze into pants that are too small. What was Diane thinking of, maternity jeggings?

misc pics HSN Suzanne Runyon DG2 jeans 1 1-23-22.jpg

misc pics HSN Suzanne Runyon DG2 jeans 3 1-23-22.jpg

misc pics HSN Suzanne Runyon DG2 jeans 2 1-23-22.jpg

misc pics HSN Suzanne Runyon DG2 jeans 4 too tight 1-23-22.jpg

Edited by Coffeecup
  • Like 3
  • Surprise 5
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Booney said:

At one point, wasn’t Steve Bryant threatening people who posted negative things about him on Facebook? Saying things like he’d find their home addresses and show up at their door - crazy stuff like that? IIRC, it was very unhinged behavior.

YES!  I remember that, too!  I thought it was something like this, like someone said he was cyberstalking someone who made a shitty comment about him on Facebook....a shitty comment that I'm sure was very well deserved.

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 6
  • Surprise 3

4 hours ago, letusprocrastinate said:

Hasn't been impressed for years, if you read his blog.  He makes a point in pretty much every Q-related post he writes about how he was the best host they ever had and the sales records he set (OK, maybe some hyperbole with the former, but I never saw him host so I'll leave opinions on his on-air performance as a host to others).  He has also said that a few years ago he was in negotiations to come back to Q but they fell through because of Covid.

The song would indicate that he's still a bitter Betty.  About everything.  Also, despite the lyrics indicating he 'can do anything', I would submit that songwriting might be one exception.

• Like 1
  • Laugh 15

Does anyone remember Bryant trashing Jane T years ago?  He went off on her regarding a KJL incident.  He said she was the most insipid person he has ever known and how different she is than the person she acts like on TV.

1 hour ago, lovemesomejoolery said:

YES!  I remember that, too!  I thought it was something like this, like someone said he was cyberstalking someone who made a shitty comment about him on Facebook....a shitty comment that I'm sure was very well deserved.

I remember that well.  Legend in his own mind.

2 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

My gosh, that is a strange look! And what's with the pigtails and beanie hat? Is that a new trend? Courtney just posted a pic of herself in a beanie and pigtails on her Instagram. Pigtails look silly on an adult.

Yes, the jeggings on the models are WAY too tight. Horizontal wrinkles all over the place. The content is 72% cotton, 25% polyester, 3% spandex (body); 75% polyester, 25% spandex (inside waistband). Uh -- if anybody needs 25% spandex in their waistband, they are trying to squeeze into pants that are too small. What was Diane thinking of, maternity jeggings?

misc pics HSN Suzanne Runyon DG2 jeans 1 1-23-22.jpg

misc pics HSN Suzanne Runyon DG2 jeans 3 1-23-22.jpg

misc pics HSN Suzanne Runyon DG2 jeans 2 1-23-22.jpg

misc pics HSN Suzanne Runyon DG2 jeans 4 too tight 1-23-22.jpg

Jean "queen" my ass, you washed up hag Gilman.

Courtney is trying out new styles with her short haircut. I like this one. It's fluffy and has some height, due to a partial pony tail high on the crown. Looks much better than the slicked-down flip style.

misc pics QVC Courtney Khondabi hair fluffy shoe 5 collage 1 1-23-22.jpg

misc pics QVC Courtney Khondabi hair fluffy shoe 6 collage 2 1-23-22.jpg

• Like 8
  • Laugh 1

Katrina and Jill with a patterned GILI sweater. They were smiling and laughing about how long they've known each other. Bet 🦨 is even more jealous.

Katrina said she liked this red/pink sweater so much that she planned ahead of time to do her makeup to match it --  fingernail and toenail polish, eye shadow, and lipstick. She also brought her shoes from home to match it.

misc pics QVC Katrina Szish sweater shoes GILI 3 1-22-22.jpg

misc pics QVC Katrina Szish sweater shoes GILI 2 1-22-22.jpg

misc pics QVC Katrina Szish sweater shoes GILI 1 1-22-22.jpg

• Like 16

Wow!  Is Katrina on a QVC show? She's much too put-together, thoughtful and fashion conscious!

Looks like she's on the old Elsa Klensch show (I think it was on CNN?), one of her mentors.

Edited by JohnnyStar5
  • Like 15

h5ZwB6Bl.jpg  Ah, yes.....  Saturday mornings on CNN.   I would wait til it was over before running errands, and shopping.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Day2Day said:

h5ZwB6Bl.jpg  Ah, yes.....  Saturday mornings on CNN.   I would wait til it was over before running errands, and shopping.

I loved that show. 

• Like 6

12 hours ago, Coffeecup said:

Courtney is trying out new styles with her short haircut. I like this one. It's fluffy and has some height, due to a partial pony tail high on the crown. Looks much better than the slicked-down flip style.

misc pics QVC Courtney Khondabi hair fluffy shoe 5 collage 1 1-23-22.jpg

misc pics QVC Courtney Khondabi hair fluffy shoe 6 collage 2 1-23-22.jpg

LOL so she did have bangs cut and yes she hates them.  She's kept them pushed bad and now these twiggy little horns.  I can see bangs, as dark as her hair is, would over power her face. 

Edited by Dancing bear
  • Like 2
  • Laugh 1

I read some of Steve Bryant's posts, and he comes off like such a tool.  I'd love to see what he says about current hosts, but I didn't see anything besides something positive about Jen Coffey.  Not sure if he was joking when he implied that she has a restraining order against him!

• Surprise 8

@Coffeecup, THANK YOU for grabbing those pictures of Suzanne. That was so unlike her usual style of dress. I was afraid that she thought she should be more like Shawn. And I was disappointed that she and Diane spent so much time talking about their figure flaws. When she was at QVC she was constantly putting herself and her body down and it was so sad. I hadn't seen that behavior is a long time.

The models were wearing the leggings that were too tight, but the worst one was a very large woman wearing very light - I think they were pale green - and there were so many rolls/bulges showing - in places I have never seen them before. She had bulges mid-calf. That could not have been comfortable. I felt so sorry for her, not for her size, but for being squeezed into something that couldn't possibly help with sales. I just don't understand why the fashion people don't understand that if what you wear on the bottom is tight, then you HAVE to wear something looser on top. And if you wear leggings, you HAVE to wear a longer top. I know that my own struggles with weight makes me hyper-sensitive to seeing this, but it just makes me so sad. I remember shopping at Lane Bryant (do they still exist?) and seeing the clothes that matched the current fashion trends. And I always said that just because you CAN make those clothes bigger, doesn't mean you SHOULD. I do understand people wanting to look fresh and trendy, but there is a balance between what is trendy and what flatters YOUR body and often, they are not the same, unless you are rail thin and 6' tall!

• Like 14

56 minutes ago, LeeDenny said:

And you should never wear your 12 year old daughter’s clothing. 😏

Which includes cheer uniforms, dance recital costumes or other uniforms for activities like tennis, ice skating, volley ball, swim . . .

• Like 9
  • Laugh 2

2 hours ago, Retired at last said:

@Coffeecup, THANK YOU for grabbing those pictures of Suzanne. That was so unlike her usual style of dress. I was afraid that she thought she should be more like Shawn. And I was disappointed that she and Diane spent so much time talking about their figure flaws. When she was at QVC she was constantly putting herself and her body down and it was so sad. I hadn't seen that behavior is a long time.

The models were wearing the leggings that were too tight, but the worst one was a very large woman wearing very light - I think they were pale green - and there were so many rolls/bulges showing - in places I have never seen them before. She had bulges mid-calf. That could not have been comfortable. I felt so sorry for her, not for her size, but for being squeezed into something that couldn't possibly help with sales. I just don't understand why the fashion people don't understand that if what you wear on the bottom is tight, then you HAVE to wear something looser on top. And if you wear leggings, you HAVE to wear a longer top. I know that my own struggles with weight makes me hyper-sensitive to seeing this, but it just makes me so sad. I remember shopping at Lane Bryant (do they still exist?) and seeing the clothes that matched the current fashion trends. And I always said that just because you CAN make those clothes bigger, doesn't mean you SHOULD. I do understand people wanting to look fresh and trendy, but there is a balance between what is trendy and what flatters YOUR body and often, they are not the same, unless you are rail thin and 6' tall!

and Runyan definitely has alot of figure disasters flaws!

I just read an interesting quote about André Leon Talley, the fashion icon who died last week:

"He was a true icon, prowling the world in search of glamour and beauty, disdaining “dreckitude.” “‘Dreckitude’ is the lowest point in the lowest ebb,” he once explained, adding, “‘Dreck’ is a total, total, total hot mess.”

I think this describes QVC perfectly! Dreck! The Q has "dreckitude!" André would've hated QVC.

Edited by Booney
  • Like 16
  • Laugh 5

55 minutes ago, Booney said:

I just read an interesting quote about Andre Leon Talley, the fashion icon who died last week:

"He was a true icon, prowling the world in search of glamour and beauty, disdaining “dreckitude.” “‘Dreckitude’ is the lowest point in the lowest ebb,” he once explained, adding, “‘Dreck’ is a total, total, total hot mess.”

I think this describes QVC perfectly: dreck; it has "dreckitude." Andre would've hated QVC.

speaking of dreck, check out the cold shoulder top from Renee that's on now,

cold shoulder????? 

• Laugh 5
  • Surprise 3

3 hours ago, litehauskeeper said:

cold shoulder????? 

Everybody at JTV is probably on the phone ordering one.

• Laugh 13

I can't believe Amy (and to a lesser degree Lori) just mocked the elderly by changing her voice and hunching over saying that she and Lori will still be styling clothes during LOGO shows well into old age. I'm not one of those people that get offended by everything, but as a TV personality on a home shopping channel with a diverse audience, yikes. Not wise. Besides, that "old lady hunched over wagging her finger" trope is so outdated. Seniors these days are different. 😂

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
  • Surprise 8

Although the color is very pretty, I’m not a fan of this LOGO top. It reminds of looking though a microscope at amoebas on a slide.

03AC5894-3139-43AD-957A-5A75E0A9BDF9.thumb.jpeg.9143b105f78ea8154a3b7f101ec62d76.jpeg

It’s also weirdly ill-fitting in that it’s only pulling on one side - the other side fits smoothly. 

F0F382CF-6978-47CD-AAEE-C77FA6356680.thumb.jpeg.6011a91e278e6147ea47e0bee68b5936.jpeg

• Like 6
  • Laugh 1
  • Surprise 4

I think it's safe to say that Coco's obsessing with her hair and now these devil's horn looking tendrils means she really hates her haircut.

20220124_223540.thumb.jpg.78703ac8fd82a132650b62f9aa77f04f.jpg

Edited by mpeeps
  • Like 1
  • Surprise 5

1 hour ago, mpeeps said:

I think it's safe to say that Coco's obsessing with her hair and now these devil's horn looking tendrils means she really hates her haircut.

She needs to stop doing the ultra ultra black  - she's almost goth looking.  Maybe if someone made that comment on her FB she's stop with the coal tar black.   Remember when JT had the black hair?  PPL referred to it as shoe polish black. 

Courtney needs to go ahead and let the bangs down and face the fact she had them cut.  

I'm guessing all that too black hair and those too dark bangs, betting she's pretty scary looking.  

• Like 3

@lovemesomejoolery, I think I found Coco’s controversial nail color. I just ordered a brand called Pacifica from Ulta and the  color is Plant Magic. It sure looks the same, but I’ll let you know . 💅🏻  I have to admit I’ve been obsessed with finding it, I have a lot of nail polish , it’s a problem. 😊

• Like 6
  • Laugh 5

2 hours ago, Lady J said:

@lovemesomejoolery, I think I found Coco’s controversial nail color. I just ordered a brand called Pacifica from Ulta and the  color is Plant Magic. It sure looks the same, but I’ll let you know . 💅🏻  I have to admit I’ve been obsessed with finding it, I have a lot of nail polish , it’s a problem. 😊

Thanks!  Let me know what you think of it!

I looked at a couple of places, too......once I saw your post here, I immediately checked Ulta.  I'm thinking it's the color called "Abalone"?  It's in stock at the Ulta closest to me! 

BTW......Pacifica also makes a fun topcoat called "Rainbow Gloss".  

As Courtney says - "It's SO FUN".

Edited by lovemesomejoolery
  • Like 10

2 hours ago, Lady J said:

I love nail polish too. Even though my nails are really short I still polish them. I buy most of my polish online. I loved one polish so much I bought it 3 times!  I only wanted one bottle but I kept going back to the site and picked the same color two more times. Boy on the same day or same week ‘tho. Don’t want you guys to think I’ve totally lost it.  It was/is an old lady rose color. How apropos. 😜.  I like odd colors if they go with my skin tone.  Can wear navy nails but green just doesn’t look good on me. I also don’t do glitter. Think it looks a little trashy on a woman of a certain age. That’s just me. 

• Like 9

I love Olive & June nail products. Especially their colors. And their base coat and top coat are great. They last a week or two for me. The base coat is like no other base coat I’ve used. The consistency is like rubbing alcohol. It’s not but it’s like there is nothing there but it sure holds the polish on. Ok, I’ll stop going on about nail polish now.  🙄

• Like 5
  • Useful 5

21 hours ago, Dancing bear said:

LOL so she did have bangs cut and yes she hates them.  She's kept them pushed bad and now these twiggy little horns.  I can see bangs, as dark as her hair is, would over power her face. 

LOL, twiggy little horns. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 1

6 hours ago, Dancing bear said:

She needs to stop doing the ultra ultra black  - she's almost goth looking.  Maybe if someone made that comment on her FB she's stop with the coal tar black.   Remember when JT had the black hair?  PPL referred to it as shoe polish black. 

Courtney needs to go ahead and let the bangs down and face the fact she had them cut.  

I'm guessing all that too black hair and those too dark bangs, betting she's pretty scary looking.  

Someone on instagram stated that she (Courtney) looks like she wants to be a Kardashian. Coco responded with a 👍. How very sad. 

• Laugh 1
  • Surprise 5
  • Sad 6

8 hours ago, mpeeps said:

@mpeeps Yes, you are right, flip the tendrils up and they will indeed be devil horns. That said, she really does have nice hair.

• Like 2

Amy and Isaac got the giggles in the A462887 Isaac Mizrahi Live! Essential Crew-Neck Top presentation. Amy introduced Isaac and kept on talking about the shirt. For some reason Isaac zoned out and sat there immobile with his mouth open.

Amy finally noticed, and said "You’re frozen. No, you’re not frozen. You’re in shock!"

Isaac laughed and mumbled something like "I'm shocked to be here with you." Then he said impishly, “Do I look frozen? Wait!” So they both posed in faux frozenness for a few seconds. Amy held her facial expression, and the camera slowly zoomed in on her. Isaac said "You look a little frozen, darling." More laughter.

Amy said,“Don’t you hate it when you really do freeze?” Double frozen poses with funny rubber faces.

They both made an effort then to get back to the business of the presentation. Soon two models came out. Isaac couldn't resist. He said, : “Model it. Okay, one, two, three, go!” Everybody struck exaggerated frozen model poses.

It wasn't very businesslike, but it was funny.

misc pics QVC Amy Stran Isaac frozen 1 1-24-22.jpg

misc pics QVC Amy Stran Isaac frozen 2 1-24-22.jpg

misc pics QVC Amy Stran Isaac frozen 3 1-24-22.jpg

misc pics QVC Amy Stran Isaac frozen 4 1-24-22.jpg

misc pics QVC Amy Stran Isaac frozen 5 1-24-22.jpg

misc pics QVC Amy Stran Isaac frozen 6 1-24-22.jpg

misc pics QVC Amy Stran Isaac frozen 7 1-24-22.jpg

• Like 1
  • Laugh 10

7 hours ago, Lady J said:

I have that Pacifica polish, very pretty but it is sheer so I use it as a top coat for other polishes.  Try LLNP's website they have the most beautiful holographic polishes.  I have at least 10.  I think Courtney is wearing a holographic powder that is buffed into her nails or dipped.

7 hours ago, Lady J said:

• Useful 4

50 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

Amy and Isaac got the giggles in the A462887 Isaac Mizrahi Live! Essential Crew-Neck Top presentation. Amy introduced Isaac and kept on talking about the shirt. For some reason Isaac zoned out and sat there immobile with his mouth open.

Amy finally noticed, and said "You’re frozen. No, you’re not frozen. You’re in shock!"

Isaac laughed and mumbled something like "I'm shocked to be here with you." Then he said impishly, “Do I look frozen? Wait!” So they both posed in faux frozenness for a few seconds. Amy held her facial expression, and the camera slowly zoomed in on her. Isaac said "You look a little frozen, darling." More laughter.

Amy said,“Don’t you hate it when you really do freeze?” Double frozen poses with funny rubber faces.

They both made an effort then to get back to the business of the presentation. Soon two models came out. Isaac couldn't resist. He said, : “Model it. Okay, one, two, three, go!” Everybody struck exaggerated frozen model poses.

It wasn't very businesslike, but it was funny.

misc pics QVC Amy Stran Isaac frozen 1 1-24-22.jpg

misc pics QVC Amy Stran Isaac frozen 2 1-24-22.jpg

misc pics QVC Amy Stran Isaac frozen 3 1-24-22.jpg

misc pics QVC Amy Stran Isaac frozen 4 1-24-22.jpg

misc pics QVC Amy Stran Isaac frozen 5 1-24-22.jpg

misc pics QVC Amy Stran Isaac frozen 6 1-24-22.jpg

misc pics QVC Amy Stran Isaac frozen 7 1-24-22.jpg

Shawn must be pissed that Isaac is wasting that material on Amy. 

• Like 1
  • Laugh 13

18 hours ago, litehauskeeper said:

cold shoulder????? 

“Total” x3 HOT MESS 🤦‍♀️

• Like 5

For everybody interested in Courtney's nail polish color: the Barefoot Dreams OAP told Courtney she loved it. Courtney replied, “It’s the chrome option when you go to the nail salon. One of the chrome options. I’ll look again when I go.”

I don't know what she meant by the chrome option, because I do my own nails. But maybe those of you who go to salons will know.

About her hair, I like the way she wore it tonight. I agree it's too dark, but remember, her hairdresser had to cover up the old dark brown and bleached blonde mix and try to make it look all the same color.

I don't think she could carry off a goth look. Her face and attitude are too gentle for that. You need a bit of a hard edge to do the goth style well.

misc pics QVC Courtney Khondabi nails with Maria 2 1-24-22.jpg

misc pics QVC Courtney Khondabi nails with Maria 1 1-24-22.jpg

misc pics QVC Courtney Khondabi hair shorter with Amy 1 1-24-22.jpg

• Like 5
  • Useful 2

5 minutes ago, Coffeecup said:

For everybody interested in Courtney's nail polish color: the Barefoot Dreams OAP told Courtney she loved it. Courtney replied, “It’s the chrome option when you go to the nail salon. One of the chrome options. I’ll look again when I go.”

I don't know what she meant by the chrome option, because I do my own nails. But maybe those of you who go to salons will know.

About her hair, I like the way she wore it tonight. I agree it's too dark, but remember, her hairdresser had to cover up the old dark brown and bleached blonde mix and try to make it look all the same color.

I don't think she could carry off a goth look. Her face and attitude are too gentle for that. You need a bit of a hard edge to do the goth style well.

misc pics QVC Courtney Khondabi nails with Maria 2 1-24-22.jpg

misc pics QVC Courtney Khondabi nails with Maria 1 1-24-22.jpg

misc pics QVC Courtney Khondabi hair shorter with Amy 1 1-24-22.jpg

Yes, it is a holographic chrome powder

• Like 4
  • Useful 4

2 hours ago, RNbynite said:

@mpeeps Yes, you are right, flip the tendrils up and they will indeed be devil horns. That said, she really does have nice hair.

She's hating the bangs.  She's kept them hidden and pushed and pinned away from her face until the Shirley Temple tendrils appeared.  

Instead of ppl telling her she looks like KKW they should tell her she looks like goth  queen or Elvira.    Courtney has turned in to a joke 

• Sad 4

11 hours ago, mpeeps said:

PHONY FREAKSHOW!    that's all I can say at this point

15 hours ago, PopItInUrWasher said:

I can't believe Amy (and to a lesser degree Lori) just mocked the elderly by changing her voice and hunching over saying that she and Lori will still be styling clothes during LOGO shows well into old age. I'm not one of those people that get offended by everything, but as a TV personality on a home shopping channel with a diverse audience, yikes. Not wise. Besides, that "old lady hunched over wagging her finger" trope is so outdated. Seniors these days are different. 😂

Shamy Amy is a skanky classless slob

Caro looks nice in top today, the color is a good one for her

I realized after turning off Ali Right↗ Carr that she isn't even snarkable, and Caro makes for better watching 

• Like 3

CuriousParker

Please remember to keep the discussions about the host(s) and not your fellow members.  If you see something you believe breaks a site/forum rule, report it and then ignore it.  Thanks.